All in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God" Rebecca grunted as her walls stretched.

For a moment the pair were locked as wet squishing sounds from between Rebecca's thighs, matched the slapping of Drake's fist. Drake had seen his sister masturbate, but watching his mother was sending him to the edge like a rocket.

Morning" the sound ripped through the young man's haze.

Drake stared in horror as his father calmly walked through the kitchen and filled a cup of coffee. He was frozen to the spot as Devon added a dash of cream and then started walking back out, as if nothing were out of the ordinary. As if the sight of her son jerking off to his mother was a common morning occurrence.

"You got softer" Drake heard the disappointment in his mothers' voice.

"Dad just...I mean..." he stuttered.

"We can't have that" Rebecca murmured.

At that point Drake experienced one of the hottest moments of his young life, as a hot wetness slid over the head of his cock. He stared down and watched in amazement as his mother slid her lips down the length of his cock, and then sucked as her head pulled back.

"Oh my God...oh fuck...mom..." Drake babbled as his balls boiled.

"Mmmmmmmm" Rebecca hummed, sending vibrations the length of his cock.

As his balls tightened, and his as cheeks clenched; Drake discovered the one difference between mother and daughter. The daughter wouldn't; but his mother drove her mouth deeper as his balls turned to liquid; pulling his erupting cum deep into her throat. His mother swallowed; his fogged brain realized.

Rebecca reveled in the flavor as the first blast of hot jizz poured out; swallowing as the salty thick fluid filled her mouth. It was quickly followed by a second thick blast that overwhelmed her mouth, dripping from the corners

Drake stared down and watched the muscles in her throat work, as she vacuumed every drop from his balls. God she outstripped her daughter when it came to cock sucking, he dimly thought. With an obscene pop, his softening cock slid free and his mother rose to her feet in front of him. Like something from a porn movie, she extended one slender finger and scooped the glob of cum from her chin, and sucked it into her mouth while he watched.

"Very tasty, but a bit messy" Rebecca whispered to her son. "Maybe next time; you should put it where it isn't so...messy" she gave a lust filled smile to her son.

Picking up her coffee cup she calmly walked from the kitchen; while Drake stood in shock. His mother had just sucked his cock; his father had walked by as if nothing strange was happening; and God damn his mother had just drank his entire load.

Rebecca mounted the stairs, and as she walked down the hall towards her bedroom, she could hear her daughter moaning in the bathroom. She was tempted to stop and peek, but knew she needed to give the pair the same privacy she and Drake had just shared; at least for their first encounter.

For Devon, on his knees in the warm spray of the shower; it had been almost too easy. His daughter's own words had drawn him into the small room. On his return to the bedroom he had heard the shower running. Easing open the door he had been enveloped by the warm humid mist of the shower, and the sound of his daughter's soft moaning.

"God yes...daddy...don't stop..." he heard his daughter moan.

Even through the spray of the water, Devon could heard the telltale wet squelch of fingers working a wet cunt; he knew his daughter was masturbating on the other side of the curtain; this was too good to pass up, he thought.

Setting his coffee cup on the counter by the sink, he stepped to the curtain. Molly froze like a deer in headlights as she watched her nude father step into the warm water.

"Believe me baby, I wouldn't stop" his deep voice rumbled.

Molly watched in mute surprise as her father slowly lowered his head. The moment those hot lips touched her skin, her voice came back to life.

"God yessssss...daddy...daddy..." Molly moaned as a trail of hot kisses traveled down from her shoulder blade.

When his hot mouth engulfed her aching nipple, it set every nerve in her body on fire. Her hands rested lightly on his shoulders as she leaned back against the cool tile wall, thrusting her breasts out, offering them to him.

"Suck my tits, oh God yes" Molly moaned as that mouth moved from one breast to the other. "Oh my God, Dad...don't...nnggggggg" she moaned as those lips drifted lower, swirling in her navel.

She looked down and watched the top of her father's head as he knelt in the shower before her; his hot lips lowering closer and closer.

"Please..." Molly whimpered.

Then the unthinkable happened; as Molly felt a fat hot tongue slide between her swollen lips. It slid deep, then deeper; God how far would it go she wondered.

The young girl had experienced oral sex before; Drake was ever attentive and often performed it on her. Molly was used to having to direct her young brother, showing or telling him where to go, what parts were especially sensitive. In shock her body convulsed as this man hit every hot spot on her body without her having to say or do anything.

"Oh my Goddddddddd" Molly moaned as his tongue delved into her, then lashed across her clit.

"Suck me...lick me...oh God daddyyyyy" she groaned as her father drover her body higher.

Like some wanton woman she spread her thighs as she leaned against the walls, inviting her father to feast on her. She could hear the wet slurping of his mouth as her body climbed then receded only to climb again.

By the third or fourth climb, Molly was losing count; her body was begging for release. Her nails dug into her father's shoulders as she tried to hunch her hips into that fantastic mouth. While Drake was good...this was utter heaven to her young body.

"Please...daddy" she whimpered.

"Please what, say it baby" her father's baritone voice rose from beneath her.

"I need to...cum" Molly surrendered to her body. "Please daddy, make me cum" she whimpered in a little girl voice.

Molly's eyes popped wide open as her father's hot mouth engulfed her throbbing clit, sucking it in deep. The tip of his tongue roughly lashed over the hard bud trapped in his mouth as bolts of electric shock ripped through her belly.

"Oh my God...OH MY GOD...DADDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" Molly wailed as her body convulsed.

Devon felt that hot rush of fluids fill his mouth as his daughter shook and trembled above him. He swallowed noisily as she pumped more and more hot pussy cream out, a constant river flowing out of her wracked body.

By the time Molly leaned back into the cool tile again, her body all but vibrated from the intensity of her orgasm. She gasped for breath as her father rose to face her; she could feel his hard cock lightly resting against her belly. He could have taken her right then and she would have accepted every inch of him. Instead, he added another shock as he leaned in and softly kissed her cheek.

"That floor is a bit hard for an old man" Devon chuckled. "Next time, let's do this somewhere more comfortable."

Molly just stared as her father slipped past the curtain, and taking one of the towels with him walked from the bathroom. Old man my ass, Molly thought; that old man can fuck me any day she realized.

Her body half jelly, Molly turned off the water and dried herself; holding her towel she stepped into the hall, only to meet her brother, standing nude, holding his shorts in one hand.

"Mom?" Molly whispered softly.

"Dad?" Drake replied.

Neither could figure out what was happening, but hand in hand the young pair walked to Drake's room. It seemed like now there was no reason to hide their feelings towards each other, since it was more than evident their parents were aware.

That night the young couple slept in an exhausted embrace. They had spent almost two hours in frantic sex that night. Drake had dumped two hot loads into his sister as the pair moaned the others names; and Molly had soaked the sheets countless times with her sweat and sex as thoughts of their parents rolled through their heads.

The entire next day the Norr house seemed to return to normal. Devon worked from his laptop, and then headed out to mow the yard. Drake studied and then played online games with friends for a few hours. Molly tried to focus on her studies, and when the urge to masturbate rose, she tried to push it out of her mind while she watched her mother happily hum around the house doing laundry and cleaning.

The next morning, Drake awoke to the hottest dream he could remember in a long time. It had been of his mother, stark nude; kneeling over pulling his throbbing cock into her hot mouth. Half asleep he reached down to grip his cock, intending to finish off with the lingering mental images; he was shocked the rest of the wat awake when his hand encountered soft curls of hair.

Eyes wide open now, Drake looked down as the vision of his dream came to life; there between his spread legs knelt his mother; her full ass poised in the air as she devoured his cock.

"OH my God...mom" Drake grunted as she vacuumed his cock.

Obscene wet slurping filled the air as she bobbed her head up and down. Just like in the shower she teased every inch of his cock and drove his already heightened body to the edge.

"Oh shit...suck it mom...oh fuck..." Drake moaned. He could feel his balls starting to tighten.

Rebecca felt the twitching in her sons' thighs, the swelling of his cock; she knew he was close. Before he could stop her she pulled her head back and released his engorged cock head.

"Oh God nooo" Drake moaned as delayed pleasure locked inside him. "Please...I need..." he panted.

"You need what baby" Rebecca asked as she gently laid his pulsing rod along his stomach.

"I need to...cum...please" Drake quivered with each word.

"Then go shove this thing deep into your sister's cunt until you blow" Rebecca whispered in his ear. "Only this time...no condom baby" her voice rasped.

No condom, that meant he might; he looked at his mother in shock as she climbed off the bed. God she was serious, he thought. But, it wasn't logic that drove him to get off the bed; it was raw lust that propelled his body down the hall.

Gripping his aching cock Drake slipped through the half open door of his sisters' bedroom. He didn't know what surprised him more; the figure of his nude father sitting in the chair at his sisters' vanity, or the vision of a nude Molly spread out on her bed reaching for him.

"Please...Drake..." Molly whispered.

The hunger in her voice was more than evident, as was the glistening sheen between her thighs. It seemed while his mother had been priming him; his father had more than primed her. Molly was in as much need as he was, and he was well beyond caring if he was protected or not.

As he climbed onto his sisters' bed between her spread thighs; Drake caught movement. Turning his head he watched as his mother entered the room and stood beside his father. He focused back on Molly as he levered his body above hers, his swollen purple knob aimed straight at her dripping hole.

"Molly, you know I'm not..." Drake hesitated.

"I know" Molly looked at her parents then back at her brother. "They want this, I want this Drake. I have ever since we first made love" she said softly. "Give me our baby Drake" she told him.

Drake slowly lowered his hips; as his cockhead slipped between Molly's engorged lips with a wet sucking sound. Pushing in, for the first time bareback; he could feel the volcanic heat of her walls wrap around him.

"Oh God yes" Drake moaned as he sank deeper.

Molly's eyes fluttered as she felt every ridge and vein of Drake's cock rub along her tight walls. She really had wanted this since their first time, but had always been afraid of what Drake would think. Now, it was finally happening; she was taking him into her body and it felt perfect to her.

"Oh God Molly" Drake moaned. "I love you" he whispered as his body settled onto hers.

"I love you Drake" Molly moaned. Reaching out she wrapped her arms around her brother, holding his body against hers.

"Oh fuck" Drake grunted as he raised his hips and then powered back down.

"God yes...make me pregnant...breed me my love" Molly panted.

This was not just sex for the young pair, as their bodies melded into one; the agonies each had felt at the hands of their parents melted away as raw pleasure and passion filled them. Drake kept his strokes even and strong; driving deep but not slamming in; Molly moaned with every thrust, her nails sliding down her brothers powerful shoulders.

"It's time to leave them" Rebecca whispered in her husbands' ear.

Neither Molly nor Drake registered the fact their parents had left the room; they stared into the others eyes as Drake piston his cock in and out of his sister.

Molly was oblivious to the river of juices that flowed out around her bothers bare cock; the constant rubbing along her walls was sending bolts through her body. She felt Drake shift, and as he pulled back, her eyes widened as that thick shaft drug along her clit.

'Oh God...Drake" she gasped.

Rising up on his arms, Drake looked down at his sister. He could feel his tortured balls tightening, and he knew he would last long. The idea of pulling out never occurred to him.

"If you would...would you...marry me?" Drake panted down at her.

"Even if...I can't...I still will..." Molly moaned back.

The words his sister spoke set of an explosion Drake had never experienced before. Knowing he was about to impregnate his sister, the thought sent a wave of pleasure through his body like he had never felt before.

"Molly" was all the young man could gasp.

Molly felt his cock swell deep inside her, and then jerk. She felt that intense warmth for the first time as Drake pumped his hot seed into her. He was doing it, he was giving her his baby; no he was giving her THEIR baby. The thought made her eyes slowly roll back as Molly's entire body erupted.

"Drake" she grunted as her belly wrenched.

Drake watched as waves of pleasure rolled across Molly's face. He felt his cock jerk again, sending another thick wad of potent sperm deep into her fertile belly. He knew they should feel shame, or at least remorse; but there was none.

As Molly wrapped her arms around her brother's lowering body, she could only feel the deepest satisfaction. What they had just done was wrong, and yet it felt so right in her heart. She listened as Drake's ragged breathing slowly returned to normal.

Drake eased his body off his sister, and lay looking at her. His eyes brimmed with tears as she stroked his cheek. "I love you" he whispered softly. Molly leaned in and softly kissed her brother. "I love you" she whispered back.

"I don't understand" Drake was confused. "Mom and dad...it's like they wanted..." he hesitated.

"I know" Molly filled in for him. "I think we'll find out tonight; but right now I need more sleep" and she snuggled into her brothers' powerful chest.

For the remainder of the day neither Devon nor Rebecca would discuss what had happened that morning; it was as if it had never occurred. It was Rebecca who quietly poked her head inside her daughters' bedroom later that evening.

"Hey, come join us at the pool" she told Molly.

"Be right there" Molly knew this wasn't a question; maybe they were finally going to find out what was happening.

"And skip the suit" Molly shivered at her mother's words.

Devon tapped his son on the shoulder; pulling his headset off he turned and looked at his dad.

"Come join us at the pool" Devon said calmly. "And you can skip your suit" he smiled.

Drake began backing out of his game and shutting down as his father walked from the room. "Drake" he turned at his father's voice. "Bring your condoms." Drake was so caught off guard his father was gone before he could respond.

Barefoot, Drake was the last to walk across the concrete still warm from the setting sun. He sat in the only available lounger beside his sister, while his parents rested across from them; he could help but admire the trim figure of a woman almost forty across from him.

"You can put your tongue back in your mouth" Rebecca chuckled.

"Look, I know things have been kind of...different lately" Devon tried to find the right words.

"Try weird dad" Molly interjected.

"OK weird" Devon gave a soft laugh. "Actually it has brought up something your mother and I wondered if we would someday need to discuss with you."

"I told you this was coming" Rebecca said firmly.

Devon sighed and looked at his wife; then he turned back to his two children. Everything he wanted to say swirled in his brain, but first he needed to set the ground rules.

"OK, before we start" Devon looked at his children. "There are some rules to tonight."

"Rule number one is we are all adults" Devon continued. "A pussy is a pussy and tits are tits. I swear if anyone says penis or breasts..."

"I think they understand" Rebecca gave a musical laugh. "Nice cock" she added looking at Drake.

"Nice tits mom" Drake stared straight back at her.

Devon snorted, and then held his hand out to Drake. "Give them to me" he said.

Drake reached down beside his chair and picked up the box of condoms he had quietly set there, placing them in his fathers' hand. Devon rose and walked over to the garbage can by the patio doors, and they all could hear the loud clunk as he deposited them. Molly and Drake sat in shock as their father returned to his lounger.

"There will be no condoms in this house" Devon said firmly. "If the good Lord wants you pregnant, then you're pregnant."

"When you decide you don't want any more children" he looked at both of them "then get snipped or tied or whatever you want." He looked over at Rebecca. "Frankly we both are fixed, we wanted the insurance."

"Here" Devon stood and handed both Drake and Molly an old photograph. "I want you to look at them, share them; and then tell me who they are."

Molly saw a young couple dressed for their wedding and looked up at father. "This is grandma and grandpa I think, at their wedding."

"Yeah, same here" Drake waved his photograph.

Molly reached out and took the picture from her brother, while their parents quietly waited. Rebecca saw her daughters eyes grow wide.

"Wait" Molly whispered. "It's grandma all right; but these are the same men."

"Smart girl, takes after her mother" Devon smiled. He looked over at Molly, "OK college girl, June 1941 what was happening in the world" he asked.

"We weren't at war yet" Molly mused. She looked up. "Merchant marines" she asked.

Devon nodded, time to try and explain he figured. "In May of 1941 you Grandmother Grace Norr married her high school sweetheart Caleb Martin." Devon slowly started. "In June of that year Caleb was killed when the merchant ship he was running supplies to England, was torpedoed."

"Oh my God" Molly gasped.

"In her grief and devastation, your grandmother moved in with her only living relative...her brother Leland Norr." Rebecca said quietly.

"Grandpa Leland" Drake was shocked.

Devon nodded at their sudden realization. The growing darkness almost hid his shape as he spoke again.

"They were married in December, after Pearl Harbor; Grandpa joined the Navy" he said.

"Wait that means Grandma and Grandpa were..." Drake drifted off.

"Brother and sister" Rebecca finished for her son.

"Oh God" Drake gasped.

"Oh Godddd" a guttural moan came from beside him.

Turning his head he could barely see the shadowed form of his father, now sitting on the edge of Molly's lounger, his sister had her legs splayed open and her feet resting on the concrete.

"Molly" Drake murmured.

"Oh fuck" Molly grunted this time; and there was no mistaking the slosh of wetness as her fathers' fingers probed inside her. "He fucked his sister, he had a baby with her" Molly panted out into the growing darkness.