All in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More than one" Rebecca said. The closeness of her voice brought Drakes' head back around; and he couldn't suppress the groan as slender fingers wrapped around his hard cock. Hard, Jesus the thought of Grandpa and Grandma had gotten his hormones raging.

"He had a son Devon" Molly heard her father as he rose to his feet next to her lounger. "And then they had a daughter...Rebecca" Devon said softly.

"Ohhhh fuckkkkkk" Drake moaned into the darkness.

Molly knew instantly it was more than just the sudden revelations; she heard the wet slurp as her mothers' mouth slid down over her brothers throbbing cock.

"Did Grandma suck your cock daddy" Molly whispered up to her father.

"Like a champ baby girl" Devon whispered back.

That was all it took as lust hazed the young girls mind. Her grandparents were brother and sister; hell her PARENTS were brother and sister. Her brother had earlier that morning dumped a hot load of his seed into her fertile belly. Reaching up she gripped the waving fat stalk in front of her, and drove her mouth down onto if.

"Fuck yeahhh" Devon grunted as his daughter engulfed his cock.

"Oh shit" Drake moaned as his mother cupped his heavy balls.

"She gives a hell of a blowjob" Devon grunted as Molly devoured her father.

"Oh fuck...good...oh my God" Drake grunted.

"Yeah she's damn good" Devon moaned as he reached down and gripped his daughters head. "But your Grandma could suck like nobody else" Devon panted.

With an obscene popping sound, Rebecca pulled her mouth away and began to scramble to her feet.

"She might have sucked better" Rebecca hissed in the darkness. "But I had the tighter cunt"

Drake just sat there on his lounger, frozen as his mother threw one leg over his chair, then reached down and gripped his pulsing cock.

"Why don't you find out son" and then his mother slammed down onto him.

"FUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" Drake bellowed as the tightest, hottest cunt he had ever felt wrapped around his cock, enveloping him in one stroke from tip to root.

"NNNNAAAAAGGHHHHHHHH" Rebecca screamed as her walls expanded rapidly to fit Drakes thick cock.

With a slap her ass came down onto Drakes' hops, shaking the lounger. God she felt full as her son's dick drove deep inside her. Rebecca wished she could see her sons' eyes, but in the darkness, his guttural howl was enough to show her his pleasure. She reached down and dug her nails into his powerful pectorals.

"I'm not a china doll" Rebecca hissed. "Fuck your mother" she grunted.

Powerful hands gripped her waist, and she felt her body lift in his hands; then suddenly the hands released her and before she could react her body rammed back down.

"Oh GAAWWWDDDD" Rebecca moaned joined the wet squelch as her juices flowed out to coat Drake's cock.

Rebecca realized the slurping sounds beside them had stopped, she faintly heard her daughter scrambling around on the lounger in the dark. Just as Drake began to pound up into her, she heard the most obscene words come from her daughters lips.

Molly had pulled her mouth free, the thought Drake was shoving his fat cock up into their mother set her mind on fire. She climbed up onto the lounger on her hands and knees, and reminiscent of the first time her parents had seen her with her brother, thrust her ass out to her father.

"Fuck me" the girl whimpered. "Please daddy, fuck me" she groaned.

Devon didn't climb onto the lounger; instead he straddles it much like Rebecca did. Flexing at the knees he gripped his daughter by the hips. He didn't even feel the need to aim; everything seemed to culminate in this moment as the engorged head of his cock nestled against Molly soaked lips.

Just as he started to push forward, the outside back lights snapped on from the growing darkness, washing the entire patio in a soft white glow. Molly turned her head and watched as her mother rode up and down on Drake's cream covered cock. The look of lust on his face as he stared back at her set a fire in her brain.

Molly opened her mouth to speak, but all that came out was a gurgle as her father drove his hips forward; sending his thick cock deep into her gut. Her eyes rolled back as Devon pulled back and then slammed back home.

Juices sprayed out from between her thighs, soaking the lounger as her father fucked into her. She knew she was cumming, and couldn't stop it even if she wanted to.

Devon felt her tight walls clamp down on him, and ripples run the length of his cock. He could feel her juices flowing around his pounding cock; hear them splatter onto the lounger under her. He knew Molly was lost to her orgasm, he leaned his body over her sweat slick back, and his voice was hot in her ear as her pushed her even further.

"I'm going to cum baby" Devon's raspy voice filled her ear. "Daddy's going to cum in you" he grunted.

"OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" Molly screamed.

Drake watched his sister's head drop to the lounger, as her ass rose high in the air. He couldn't tear his gaze away from where that thick cock connected the two of them only feet from him. In the washed out light from the patio door, he saw his father go rigid and the inch or so of his cock between them began to pulse and spasm; as his father dumped his hot cream into his sister.

Looking up at his mother, her face a pale mask of lust in the light, he felt her walls tighten even more around him. Hot like a vise her felt her squeeze and squeeze as his balls pulled tighter.

"OH shit" Rebecca grunted; dropping down onto her son and grinding into him.

"Mom...I can't...Oh God...Oh fuck..." Drake babbled.

"Cum with me Drake" Rebecca dug her nails into her son's chest. "I'm going to cum all over you baby" she groaned.

Drake was overwhelmed; the sight of his father and sister; the sensation of his mother grinding her tight cunt down on him. It all became too much for the young man.

"Oh fuck" Drake grunted, just as his cock spasmed; firing the first volley of his hot cream deep into his mother.

"FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" Rebecca echoed her daughters howl as she felt the first molten blast wash her walls.

For over five minutes the two couples clung together, their bodies rolling through waves as their juices mingled. By the time Rebecca pulled off her son, his groin and belly looked like a swamp. When Devon eased his deflating cock out of Molly, he looked between her lewdly spread thighs and watched a white glob of cum oozed from between her swollen lips.

Walking over, Devon drew his wife into a sweaty embrace. "I love you" he whispered softly.

"I love you my husband/brother" Rebecca whispered back.

Looking back at the now exhausted pair spread on their loungers, Devon chuckled. Life was definitely going to be different around the Norr household, especially now that the family tradition was being carried on for one more generation.

"I can't wait to be a grandfather" he smiled.

"Why so you can fuck your granddaughter" Rebecca snorted.

"Hey you never know" Devon laughed. "It might be a boy, which means Grandma gets dibbs" he reached down and slapped his wife's bare ass cheeks.