All In The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three days later, I get a call from Steven asking if we could meet for a bite to eat, after I got off work.

"Are you asking me out on a date, Steven?"

"Um, well, I guess you might call it that."

Even over the phone, I could tell he was blushing.

We met at a nice, quiet restaurant near his off campus apartment. As I entered, I saw his face light up, as I approached.

While we were enjoying our dinner, I outlined what my case would entail.

As we finished, and got up from the table, we made our way out the door.

Getting outside, he very gently put both his hands on my shoulders, leaned down and gave a very soft, sexy kiss.

I think I was too stunned to object. Besides, it felt really good. Sort of wrong, but really good. At least he kept his dick under control, or that's what I thought, not having it poke me.

"I hope we can see each other, again, Tameka."

"I guess that would be OK. If that's what you want."

With that, he put his arms around me, holding me close to his body, enough that I could tell he just might want to take this thing we might have to the next level.

Yes, I could feel his dick responding to our closeness.

"I notice you're not blushing, as much, Steven," I whispered.

"Tameka, please don't think badly about me, but I really think I'd like to see where this thing might go."

Joking, I told him that I was well aware where that 'thing' went, and that caused us both to blush.

All I knew is it felt very good to be held by this very nice, young man. OK, he was about twelve years younger than me. No big deal. He was white. Again, no big deal. Then there was the fact of him being my half-brother. Now, that might be a deal breaker.

We just stood, hugging each other, when I took his face in both hands and very softly kissed his very welcoming lips. I gently pushed my tongue into his mouth, which caused his eyes to fly open. It also caused his sizable manhood to grow even larger.

"Tameka, um, I want you to, um, know that I'm not, um very experienced in, oh shit."

"Steven, are you a virgin?"

He just nodded, with his face beet red.

"Do you want to come back to my house, and talk about what we just might have?"

Again, he just nodded.

Entering my house, he just froze, standing just inside the door.

"Come sit down next to me. I promise not to bite."

"Now, tell me what do you think about us becoming more than just friends, Steven?"

"Well, I'd like to be more than friends, but there is this brother/sister thing."

"There's nothing we can do to change that aspect, but if I give you the chance, would you like to have a sexual relationship with me?"

"Oh, shit, yes!"

Smiling, I moved closer, took his face in my hands, and kissed him as gently as I knew how.

Responding, he put his arms around me, drawing me even closer.

It didn't take him too long to start feeling my body right next to his, but I think he didn't know how to continue.

Getting up off the couch, I started moving us both toward my bedroom. All this while still locked in our embrace. Stopping every few feet to kiss. With each kiss, his hands kept holding onto my rounded ass.

Entering my bedroom, I moved away and very slowly started taking off his shirt. And unbuckling his belt. I heard his breathing get a bit heavier. As his pants dropped, I could already see the sizable bulge in his briefs.

I moved back, a step or two and unzipped my dress, letting it drop on the floor. Reaching behind me, I unhooked my bra, letting it fall to the floor. I saw his eyes widen in anticipation, so I very slowly slid my panties down over my rounded behind, showing him my curly bush.

As he lowered his briefs, his nearly erect cock sprang forward, pointing at the ceiling.

I moved forward, taking him in my arms, and very softly kissing his soft lips, as he started moving his hips back and forth, letting me feel his very solid eight inches.

My God, it felt like steel!

Falling back, onto my bed, we stayed locked in our embrace.

He started moving his hips, back and forth, with no success at entering my sacred spot, so I lowered my hand, found the object of my search, and guided his sizable manhood inside of my extremely hot sex.

I had a feeling he wasn't going to last very long, so I wasn't too disappointed that he shot his wad after just a few minutes of frantic thrusting.

No kissing. No fondling. Just the frantic movement of a first timer.

"I'm so sorry, Tameka. Please believe me."

"Steven, don't give it a second thought," I told him, laying in his arms, after my needed clean-up.

"I want you to know that a young man's first try with an older woman usually ends something like this, so let's make sure the second goes much better."

With that, I began kissing his soft lips, allowing one hand to take hold of his already growing cock. He very gently put his hand on one of my boobs, and softly started to squeeze.

He took my nipple in between his thumb and forefinger, and found just how sensitive it was.

As his manhood grew, I moved down and slipped it into my very warm mouth. As I started bobbing my head up and down, I could hear him breath coming in gasps.

I could barely get most of his very solid eight inches in my mouth, when he started licking my very wet pussy lips. I knew right away that he needed some instruction, but for a beginner he had me very excited. And wet.

I wasn't sure how long he would last, so I rolled him onto his back, and mounted his pulsating dick.

My God, he was like Superman. A man of steel! With me moving up and down his shaft, whispering for him to let me do most of the work, all he could do was nod, as he reached for both of my boobs.

With his very tender kisses, my nipples were as hard as I could ever remember.

I started to pick up my pace, feeling my body already starting to quiver. Didn't know how long he would last, but I knew I was on the verge of my first orgasm, which I hoped was the first of many, on that night.

Just as my second strong orgasm hit, he exploded, deep inside of my well satisfied pussy.

I just collapsed onto his strong body, slowly trying to catch my breath.

"Damn, you're a quick learner," I panted.

"I guess it's my great instructor."

Laying side by side, after our necessary cleanup, we just looked into each others eyes, as contented lovers do.

"Would I be correct that you are on a reliable birth control method?"

"Uh huh."

"If we keep this relationship going, is there ever going to be a chance of stopping that, long enough to just maybe have a child. Or two?"

"Do you think that's a good idea?"

"Yes, and let me tell you my reasoning. I've done some research and found that half siblings, like us, have a fairly high possibility of having normal children."

"Have you, now."

Before he could answer, I started moving my hand down from his chest, to his flat stomach, and onto my target. His growing sex. With just the lightest touch, it started growing.

Moving into position, my mouth encircled his mushroom-like head, and started to take in the first two inches. With two of his fingers gently entering my already wet pussy, the next two inches of his manhood was on its way down my throat.

He added his thumb to my clit, bringing me to the brink of my next orgasm.

Just as I took more of his cock down my throat, he took one very wet finger and gently inserted it up my behind. Never would I have thought that anything in my ass could feel so good.

With his cock still rock hard, I took it out of my mouth, moved onto all fours, wiggling my ass at him. He took about three seconds to know what to do.

He moved right up behind me, gripped both my hips, and eased his nearly eight rock hard inches into my already smoldering sex.

Slowly, he moved in and out, until I whispered for him to pick up the pace. He didn't need to be asked a second time.

As his pistonlike motion picked up steam, he moved one hand onto my breast, taking my nipple in between his two fingers.

I was moaning so loud, I was very thankful to have my own house, and not in a condo, or apartment. As he continued his onslaught, he also became very loud, until, with one primal scream, he shot stream after stream of hot, white cum, deep into my inner core.

Gasping for breath, we both rolled onto our backs, looking at each other.

"Damn, Tamika, that was out of this world."

"You're not too shabby, yourself, Steven."

"Do you think we just might do some more?"

"What do you have in mind, horny man?"

"Well, you did say that I needed some instruction to better learn how to use my tongue in your vagina, better, correct?"

Without saying a word, I rolled onto my back, taking his face in both hands, and moving his face between my wide open thighs.

I waited to see how he intended to start. I whispered to point his tongue, and go very slow. His first motion was a very slow up and down motion, just inside my puffy outer lips. God, but that felt good. As his tongue moved upward, my throbbing clit couldn't be missed.

He gave my plump nub a very sensual lick, followed by what can only be described as the most sexy sucking I'd ever experienced.

With my body shaking, I kept thrusting my hips up to meet his very soft mouth, and tongue. With my clit between his lips, he slid two fingers deep inside my sopping wet pussy. Just to get me really going, he added one very wet finger up my ass.

Aside from my clit being inhaled, I was being DP'd and loving it so much I almost forgot about the eight inches of wonderful meat in my mouth. I redoubled my efforts sucking that amazing dick, just enough to start feeling it twitch. Knowing my orgasm was seconds away, I started gently rubbing his balls just as his torrant of hot cum was filling my mouth.

I couldn't believe how much spunk he was shooting down my throat. I swallowed as much as I could, letting just the overflow dribble down my chin. How decadent I felt.

After our couples shower, and catching our breath, we were resting in bed, with my head in the crook of his arm.

I could tell by the serious look in his eyes, something was bothering him.

"Penny for your thoughts, sweetheart?"

'I've got a serious subject that I've been avoiding for a while."

"Go on," knowing what this might be.

"This lawsuit you're bringing against my grandparents and mother, just might be correctly aimed at just my grandparents. Let me explain. All my life, mom has only done what my asshole of a grandfather has told her. He has nearly total control of both grandma and mom. Also, if you don't already know, he's an avowed white supremicist."

"I hope you are aware that it is against all legal princples for me to discuss this with you, but I'm more than aware of your family dynamic."

"I'm sorry to have ruined the mood we had going, my love."

"Steven, do you really mean that, calling me your love?"

"I really do. Yes, I know whatever we have is very unconventional, but I've never felt like this with anyone."

We did talk some more, only talking in generalities. Nothing spacific, even though we did talk about his upbringing. He never knew anything about an older sibling, as I guess grandpa forbade any discussion of a black baby, born out of wedlock.

They also never talked about the phoney rape charge.

Before going to sleep, in each others arms, I did mention that I wanted to speak with Steven's dad, to get a bit of his prospective.

The following Saturday we went to visit his dad, step-mom, and all three younger siblings.

Lance and Linda Barton made me feel right at home. I could tell where Steven got his size from, seeing all 6'5" of Lance.

We talked both before and after dinner, with Lance supplying just some basic information about his former in-laws.

After dinner, talking with the three little ones, boys that were ten and nine years old, and a four year old girl. When the little girl asked if it was hard to become a lawyer, I told her if she put her mind to it, and worked really hard in school, anything was possible.

Just this interaction with Steven's three younger siblings gave me thoughts of my own family, some day. Did I want to risk having children with my half-brother? He already had been doing research on just that topic. Did the age difference matter that much to me? These were just some of the questions swirling around in my mind.

Going back home, I asked Steven if he wanted to stay the night.

"Tameka, if I had my way, I'd like to live with you the rest of our lives."

I almost drove off the road hearing that statement.

"Are you absolutely positive?"

"I'm more than sure, and us being siblings doesn't bother me in the least."

"What about your mother and grandparents?"

"The hell with all of them. All they ever showed me was hatred. They hated all people of color, and if you weren't aware, they also hated Jewish people."

"Are you positive?"

"Do you know that my grandfather nearly had a stroke, when he learned that dad had me circumcised at birth? He yelled and screamed at my mother, how could she allow my dad to make me 'look Jewish?"

"I guess that shouldn't surprise me. I do want you to know how much I loved playing with your brothers and sister, tonight."

By this time, I was pulling into my garage. Steven leaned over and started kissing me, with one of his hands already inside my blouse, softly rubbing my hardening nipple.

"We'd be a lot more comfortable inside, sweetheart," I breathed.

Getting out of my car, we raced to my bedroom, throwing off our clothes as we ran.

Falling on my bed, we just couldn't get enough of each other.

He started very slowly licking up and down my already wet pussy, making sure my clit got all the attention it craved.

I took his solid cock in my mouth, while gently cupping his balls. I just couldn't get enough of his very talented tongue.

We must have stayed on that position for ten more minutes, when he gently moved me onto all fours, and slowly entered me from behind. With his hand on both my hips, he started his rhythmic movements, and moved both hands to my boobs, moving in time with his thrusts.

Just as I thought this couldn't get any better, he eased his very thick thumb into my more than receptive behind.

My orgasmic screams pierced the silence in my bedroom. Luckily, they didn't slow him down, one bit.

Just a few more thrusts, and a second, very loud orgasm, on my part, he exploded, deep inside me.

As I collapsed on my bed, he rolled off, looking at me, with pure contentment in his eyes.

"Steven, is this your way of showing just how much you want this relationship to go forward?"

"Yes, plus I really need to start focusing on the case against the Edwards family. Its hard to focus when your tongue and cock make me cum so many times."

We actually did get a decent night's sleep, and when we woke up, his solid eight inches was nestled in my butt crack.

"Not on your life, Buster, nothing bigger than your thumb goes back there. Understand?"

"Uh hum. Can I tell you something, I've been meaning to say for some time now?"

"OK," I answered, sort of knowing what was coming.

"Tameka Hawkins, I truly am in love with you. There, I said it."

"Steven, I hope you know I have just as strong of feelings for you, but we shouldn't do too much more before this trial. If you're positive, would you like to move in here, with me?"

"Will you let me finish school, that means letting me out of bed, once in a while?"

Smiling, I slowly put my mouth over his hardening cock, and started licking the entire length, up and down, while enjoying two of his very long fingers exploring the depths of my sex.

Bobbing up and down, as sensuously as I knew how, I started massaging his balls, feeling them start to contract. It only took a few more up and down movements before the flood gates opened, and my mouth was overflowing with his hot, sticky offering.

Moving him onto his back, I moved up onto his body, taking his still rock hard cock, and impaling myself on it.

God damn, but this young man could fuck.

Up and down I moved, with Steven showing both my boobs the proper attention they desired.

Moving off his cock, and getting on all fours, I wiggled my ass at him, as he moved behind me. Just as his luscious cock was about to enter my sacred spot, I reached back, with my very wet finger, rubbed a bit on my little rosebud, and directed his sizeable manhood upward.

"Slowly, and if I say stop, you had best listen," I whispered.

My God, it felt like a telephone pole going up my ass. But it did feel really good. And true to his love for me, he did procede very gently. As gently as a solid eight inches of smoking hot cock could be.

Reaching underneath my body, he put two fingers deep inside my sopping wet pussy, and another two fingers in my mouth.

My body was shaking like no other time. Its not as if I hadn't had massive orgasms before, but this one was topping them all.

I barely had enough energy to mumble, for him not to cum up my ass. Luckily, he pulled out and blew his load all over my back. Believe it, or not, but that was so sexy, I didn't mind the extra cleanup.

With my lover holding me up in the shower, we cleaned each other, just fine. Oh, yes, we did just enough for us both to explode, once more. This fucking in the shower is getting to be a lot of fun.

In the following weeks, with Steven moving in with me, and me making sure he didn't neglect his studies, I was prepared for our preliminary hearing, against the Edwards family.

Prelininary Hearing:

Tameka Hawkins for the plaintiffs, your honor.

Andrew Breckenridge for the respondants.

Ms Hawkins, you may start.

"The crux of this case, your honor, is the fact that Marilyn Edwards accused David Martin of rape, for which Mr. Martin was sentanced to twenty-five years in prison. I will prove to this court that not only was this rape charge a lie, but it was her parent's idea."

Objection!

"Sit down, counselor. I want to hear this in its entirety. Proceed, Ms Hawkins."

"Thank you, your honor."

"I will then prove that Miss Edward's parents, Michael and Janet concocted this rape story, when they found their daughter was pregnant."

"Ms Hawkins, did Miss Edwards have a child from this alleged rape?"

"Yes, your honor. Me."

"Objection, totally out of bounds."

"Overruled. Continue."

"I will further prove that not only was the sex between these two teenagers consentual, but Miss Edwards even bragged to some friends about Mr. Martin's physical size."

Just then Michael Edwards jumped up and screamed at me, "Just stop this shit! That was over thirty years ago, just let it be."

"David Martin hung himself, in prison, and you are the cause!"

Judge Young banged his gavel, trying to restore order in this hearing.

"Mr. Edwards, not one more word, do you understand?"

"Yes, Judge."

"Ms Hawkins, what are the plaintiffs seeking?"

"They want the Edwards family to tell the county prosecutor all about their lie, and to have David Martin's rape conviction expunged from the public record. They also want this publicized in the media."

"Your Honor, the Edwards family will admit to the prosecutor what they did, but want no publicity."

"Not possible, counselor, its a public record, or we go to trial. And that will be public. Are we clear."

"Yes, your honor."

"Court adjourned."

Leaving the courtroom, their lawyer walked over to where I was talking with the Martin family, and quietly told me his father had taught me well.

The long and the short of this case was, Michael Edwards admitting to the prosecutor what he had done, but showed absolutely no remorse.

At a well attended press conference, Jerry and Glory Martin told the gathered media, in great detail the entire truth of what happened, all those years ago.