All In The Family

Story Info
Family fun sex.
768 words
4.03
28.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, her sister and mother look very much alike. They are very close and being European, free with their nudity. I have seen them nude many times. Usually sunbathing but it's nothing for me to be over at my in laws home and have my wife's mother come out of the bathroom or bedroom stark naked and pour a cup or coffee or get a Coke. It happens so often that I don't even raise an eyebrow. A dick, yes. But never an eyebrow.

We've been married for thirteen years. A second marriage for both of us. My father in law passed away six years back. A great man. My sister in law has lived with several men but never got married and hasn't any children. We have a large home and it's not unusual for mother and sister in law to stay over.

After a particularly hard day at work I came home to the three of them in our hot tub. It was apparent that they had been into the wine. All of them acting very silly. I decided to get naked as well, took out a cold beer and joined them. Not a first time.

We talked and laughed telling stories. My sister in law sitting beside me place her hand around my cock. "I haven't one of these in a long while!" she said, laughingly. My wife laughed as well as my mother in law who added, neither have I.

My sister in law didn't let go. She played me until I got hard with my wife seemingly not minding. I got a little uncomfortable and got out of the tub to get another beer. My mother in law and sister in law made comment about how beautiful my erection was and how lucky my wife was to have it. This was getting nuts. They said while you're up (laughter) get us more wine which I did. Not that they needed it. My erection was still intact when I got back, again with the glowing comments.

My wife seemed very proud of my penis. My mother in law moved to one side of me and my sister in law the other. Obviously very tipsy, my mother in law was now playing with my hard on soon joined by my sister in law. My sister in law said to my wife, you must share the wealth sister with her laughing and then agreeing with their statement!

My wife said, "Come ladies, let's fill our glasses." All three went to the opposite side from me, partially out of the tub bent over and out to reach and pouring the wine. There they were, all three naked pussies and ass flashing me. I said, "The family resemblance doesn't end with your faces!"

That drew a big laugh. My wife said, "Well maybe we don't all feel the same!" Her sister said, "He won't know unless he tries us on!" I thought, is this for fucking real?

They were laughing away.

My wife said, "Come on Ken ... give us a go!" With that my mother in law says, "Me first!" followed with more laughter. All three bent over wiggling the their asses. "Come on! What are we waiting for?" So I tested the waters, went behind mom in law and sank it in. She went, "Oh my God. It's been too long!" She was loving it and so too I. Then sis said, "Come on now, share!" I pulled out of mom and sank my shaft into sis in law. If there was a difference it was with her having had no children. I tighter fit.

She too moaned and said, "No need to rush, just stay with me." I was balls deep and really on the verge of coming when my wife said, "Okay ... that's enough, get over here." Well after her tight sis, I took all but five pumps in my wife's pussy before I went off. She felt it was a choice on my part but the truth was her sister's tight snatch had me ready to fire.

A fun night to be sure but since that night, my mother in law and I have hooked up twenty, thirty times. Always fun. Her sister and I not as much mainly because she seems to be expecting more with regard to a relationship. She was becoming attached.

My wife and I have as always a great sex life. She knows there has been further hook ups. She doesn't however know the extent as far as so many. And it will stay that way.