Unexpected Detour with Mom

Story Info
Long ride with siblings and their mother.
3.3k words
4.24
69.3k
103
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,115 Followers

Before...

The whole thing started months ago when my mother invited me to the spa. Deep tissue massages and hot baths are mom's safe haven, her place to unwind after a busy week. She also insisted that I come to the gym with her.

We would get dressed next to each other at her insistence, both in the gym and spa locker rooms. I couldn't understand why she had this sudden push to be naked around me. We've always had normal physical and social boundaries. Her nudity became more blatant and she'd stand there watching me undress.

Let me give a little more context. My mother is a psychologist, researcher, and she also teaches at a top university in this field. Her specialty is mental health and overcoming trauma. Her papers and journal publications are considered cutting-edge.

But she's far from your average psychologist. She's got style. Her hair always has streaks of bright highlights, her eyeshadow is always prominent, her lipstick is always bold red, and her nail polish always changes.

And in case you're wondering -- yes -- she made a move. Several times. A month ago we got full body massages. Our bodies were oiled and naked. She asked the employees to give us privacy so we could rest, and when I nearly fell asleep, my mother walked over to me and placed her hand between my legs. I was startled, but I didn't stop her.

She made me cum with her hand. Then she made me cum again with her mouth. There wasn't any talking and she never explained herself afterward.

The following week was the reverse. We sat in the sauna with towels wrapped around our bodies and she asked if I was 'interested.' Nothing else, just if I was interested. I knew what she meant. When I was indecisive, mom pulled her towel away and sat there without saying a word.

I got on my knees and returned the favor. I'd never done that before with a woman, so she guided me. The taboo was stomach churning, but I guess that's what made it alluring, that it was the ultimate forbidden act. Again, she never explained herself. She always shut down any inquiries I had.

Two weeks ago I looked through her stuff, hoping to discover her motives. Her desk at home is cluttered. With most of her work stored on her laptop, I knew information would be limited, but I found books regarding the long term effects of incest.

Then I found two pages with her handwritten notes scribbled on them:

'for professionals'

'the untold impact of mom/son incest'

'a mother is supposed to be a nurturer'

'guilt and shame'

'the healing process'

'what professionals need to know'

In that moment something clicked in my head and it all made sense. Mom exposing herself to me, making me orgasm, eating her out... it was a thought-experiment to her. She heals people's trauma for a living, some nights I'd see her in tears. I felt like a fool for not making the connection earlier.

The Family Ride

My younger brother is getting snacks and I'm getting soda. We're at a gas station in the Arizona desert. The family road trip was my mother's idea, a way for everyone to connect since he moved away last year. At 20 years old, he already has a technician's certificate and a paid apprenticeship.

The afternoon sun is blazing when we step outside. Aunt Elizabeth is driving the big rental van. She's much like my mother, an academic with a sassy flare. We had already dropped off two other family members to their home, so there are extra seats in the van.

It's amazing how sexy mom looks right now. Small tshirt which showcases big boobs, jean shorts which show off legs, sandals which show her feet. God she's delicious. I'd give anything to eat her out again. We hadn't done that in a while, sadly, because she hadn't offered. And yes, I know how crazy I sound, complaining about being cut-off sexually from my own mother.

Aunt Elizabeth calls everyone to the van. The ride back to California will take hours. Mom stops me before I can get inside, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"I'll sit with Luke for the rest of the trip," she says. "You know, I miss him."

"Yeah, sure, totally makes sense."

"And another thing. You might hear a few noises in the backseat. Ignore it, okay?"

It takes a moment to register mom's vague statement, but looking into her eyes, I know exactly what she's talking about. It's the same eyes she gave me before our previous sexual contact. My jaw drops and mom winces with embarrassment. In the van? With my brother? How could she? I'll admit that I'm jealous that she's choosing Luke over me.

"Are you going to..."

She nods. "Yes, yes, don't say anything to him."

"But why? Is this part of your research?"

"How did you know about my research?"

"I looked through your stuff. I saw your notes."

"When we get home, I'll explain everything. I promise."

"Yeah, but why now? We're all in the same freaking van."

"Because a van ride in the desert is isolating, which creates a heightened emotional state. That contributes to further dependency on the family unit for support."

I shrug off her technical jargon. "Aunt Elizabeth knows about this?"

She winces again. "I'll explain when we get home."

"Oh my god."

I end the conversation and get into the van with an annoyed look on my face. This time I sit in the middle row, where mom previously sat. Luke is in the backseat and mom gets inside and slides the door closed. She sits next to my brother in the backseat and I can hear flirtatious comments. I can even hear the sound of mom's hand rubbing against my brother's body.

Aunt Elizabeth starts the van and we hit the road. The ride is what you'd expect, looking through the window at the gorgeous view, the occasional sips of soda to cool down, drifting in and out of sleep.

What I'm feeling now is something that shouldn't exist in the human mind. I'm deeply disturbed that my esteemed mother plans on doing something with her own biological offspring, but I'm also jealous that it isn't happening with me again. I wonder if she's already moved on from me, or that she simply prefers cock. I realize how bitter and twisted that sounds.

Or maybe this is all in my head. Mom never specified why she wanted to sit in the backseat, I'm just assuming. I'm amazed by how my mother somehow managed to turn me into a pervert, but can you blame me? Some things leave a lasting impression.

I'm halfway toward falling asleep when I hear it.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

My brother's voice was below a whisper but I managed to catch it despite the van's engine roaring. The realization hits me and I'm wide awake, listening for anything wayward.

"Shhhh..."

That's my mother's voice. When I hear the sound of clothes ruffling and movements on the seat, I'm certain my mother is doing with Luke what she did with me before. Mom's hands are the best. I still dream of how she made me cum with her fingers. I wonder if she's jacking off my brother. Or even more salacious, using her mouth. The sounds appear sporadically over the next few minutes.

After the ruffling of clothes and seats has settled down, I'm unable to hear anything, but I know it's happening. It takes every ounce of strength I have to not turn around and look. I hear the ruffling of clothes and the seats moving again, then whispering.

"Thanks."

I'm delirious with abnormal arousal, but a few minutes later Aunt Elizabeth pulls into a diner parking lot so we can eat, so I have to act natural. I open the side door and step into the hot sun. I resist the urge to immediately look at them, and when I do, I see mom with her usual sassy zest.

But it's my brother's reaction that's telling. He looks like a young man who'd just been struck by a tornado. He has the same look of utter confusion I had when mom first ate me out. It's a natural reaction anyone would have if their mother did... that... to them. Neither of them are holding tissue which means that mom swallowed.

I legit wonder if Luke hates what was done to him, if he feels abused. Maybe it's a figment of my twisted imagination and nothing happened at all.

Any doubt I have is removed inside the diner when Luke is sitting so close to mom. It's the way lovers would sit together in public after having sex at home. Conversation is light and Aunt Elizabeth is whimsical with her stories and humor. Does she know, too? I wonder. I'm trying my best to eat my burger while my mom and brother have a big appetite.

The sun is going down after we finish dinner and we're back on the road. Same seats, of course. I look at the sunset view, acting normal, but really I'm still horny and listening for any backseat noises. The darkness of the Arizona desert presents interesting opportunities for them, but I doubt Luke is able to go again. Who am I kidding? Mom could turn any man into a sex machine.

I'm halfway asleep at night, that's when I hear something behind me. Shifting and shuffling. The noises are louder than before, but they make an effort to keep things down.

"Oh wow."

The remark is so faint that I can't tell who said it. But it was the unmistakable groan of sexual pleasure. There's light, rhythmic, thumping noises behind me. What are they doing? Jerking? Sucking? I wonder if Luke is fingering mom's glorious pussy to completion, returning the favor from earlier.

When the thumping noises get louder, it becomes clearer what they're doing. Fucking. They are fucking back there. It feels like a punch to the gut with how brazen they are, and honestly, I've never been hotter. Thinking about mom's pussy getting stretched is so ludicrous that it's almost unbelievable.

The faint bouncing noise, the rhythmic 'plop-plop' sound of wetness, the soft muffle of clothes; it's a symphony. And then there's the growing intensity of breathing. I'm sure that's my mother because we've worked out together before. I know what she sounds like when she's breathing harder. What is my brother's cock doing to her precious body? For the first time in my life, I'm curious how big Luke is, now that he's my competition for mom's affection.

I'm extremely horny like they are, so I slip my hand down and touch myself. The lights outside are getting brighter because we're approaching the city, but it's still dark enough to hide my indiscretion. The van is loud enough to hide the sound I'm making and it's a lascivious sound if you're able to listen carefully.

My eyes are closed and I'm touching myself, listening to the natural music of them fucking behind me. Mom's breathing gets louder and I hear my brother as well. They try to hide it, but we're sitting too close. I'm on fire. I know how disturbing this sounds, but it's addicting, the ultimate forbidden fruit. She opened my mind to a deplorable fetish and she's doing the same with my brother.

When I look at the city lights, I catch Aunt Elizabeth's gaze in the rearview mirror for a split second. Did she see where my hand is? Did she notice me masturbating? Or worse, did she see the fucking behind me? I have to think she's part of the secret. I'm an utter mess between the legs thinking of all the perverted possibilities.

I listen to the faint whispers in the backseat.

'Oh god.'

'So close.'

'Shhh...'

The wet noise in the backseat sounds like a suction, pumping, and plunging combination. The unmistakable 'plop-plop-plop' melody. I know mom is having an orgasm because I've made her super wet before and I recognize the effects. It's what her pussy sounds like when she's being penetrated deep; for me it was two fingers, with my brother it's a hard dick.

I cum listening to them, closing my eyes and melting into the seat. My fingers are alive while I listen to the symphony of incest back there. I breathe quietly and I keep my motions reasonable, because after all, I'm pretending like I don't notice anything.

When they shuffle around -- presumably to fix their clothes -- I pull my hand away and lick my fingers. I notice Aunt Elizabeth glancing at me using the rearview mirror. She has a mischievous smile. I'm blushing so hard from embarrassment. The sound of clothes ruffling continues in the backseat, and when it stops, I hear them breathing quiet sighs of relief.

Fifteen minutes later, we pull into the front lot of Luke's apartment building. When we exit the van it's so obvious that they fucked. Luke is standing on wobbly legs, my mother looks frazzled with glowing skin. Aunt Elizabeth looks amused by the secret. Both of them give Luke a goodbye kiss, with mom's lips landing dangerously close to Luke's lips.

After...

The moment the front door closes, I turn to my mother and demand answers. We can hear Aunt Elizabeth driving away from our home as we get barefoot and step into the living room. Mom legit looks embarrassed but I'm persistent.

"You have to tell me," I say. "What was happening in the backseat?"

Mom has tired eyes as she's holding her travel bag. She pauses for a moment, thinks, looking for the right words to explain herself.

"On average, Luke ignores me unless I text him first. A typical adult son. Now I'm wondering if he'll emotionally push me away, or contact me often. I'm wondering if he'll visit me for sex. Yes, that's right, sex. We had sex in the backseat. Before that, I gave him fellatio in the afternoon."

"Why?"

"Because it's part of my research. I needed to know the effect of incest on young adults. I found out with you. I had to find out with Luke. My work is extremely important, I help so many people, and I acknowledge what I did today was unhealthy."

"So that's all this was? We're fucking experiments?"

"Please don't curse at me. Look, we'll continue this conversation tomorrow when your mood calms down, okay? Please know that I love you."

Mom ends the conversation and carries her travel bag to the bedroom. I stand in the living room trying to process all this, but how do I explain my contradictory feelings to her? How do I explain that she's the best orgasm I've ever experienced and I've been fantasizing about her like crazy?

I walk to her bedroom and hear the shower running in the bathroom. Her clothes are scattered on the bed. I walk toward the bathroom and see mom's panties on the floor. I pick them up, inspecting them, looking at the giant mess of cum my brother left.

The bathroom door is wide open and my mother is in the shower, curtains wide open. She crouches down to bring the shower head between her legs. I enter the bathroom to watch. She doesn't kick me out. Her legs are spread in my direction.

When I get closer, I watch mom fingering herself to get the globs of thick white cum out, then she sprays inside her hole for further cleaning. Her pink nipples are erect. I think it's because I'm watching her. When her pussy is clean she stands and washes her body after that sticky hot van ride.

"You can join me if you want," she says.

She didn't look at me, she probably thinks I'm still upset.

I take off my clothes and she watches me undress. After I'm naked and place my clothes on the counter, I step into the shower, which is a different kind of intimacy than eating each other out. She pulls the curtains closed so we don't splash water everywhere. Then she sprays the dried sweat off my body.

"The fact that you're showering with me speaks volumes," she says. "You're envious of your brother. That's why you're emotional. Freud calls that penis envy. You hate competing against your brother's cock as you're both vying for my sexual attention."

"I think you summarized my feelings better than I could."

Mom grabs the scrub and applies shower gel, then uses it on my chest and shoulders.

"I debated this for months," she says. "Doing things with you was difficult, but I'm glad it happened, it brought us closer together. As for Luke, to be honest I wasn't sure if he'd be interested. I wanted to experiment in the backseat during the van ride. My hand on his thigh was all it took. He was shocked, of course, but he didn't fight it. He got hard right away. I pushed through my conflicting emotions. I fought my own shame, then I went down on him, giving him oral. I enjoyed it more than I expected. I really showed him a good time. He expressed his gratitude by coating my mouth.

She continues, "As you saw in the diner, Luke was all over me. When I looked into his eyes, I thought he was in love with me in a romantic way. Our relationship changed forever and I was planning the next step. I wanted to delve deeper into his psyche and evolve our relationship to greater depths.

She continues, "Perhaps the hardest part was penile intercourse. Oral sex with you and Luke is already a horrible taboo, but deep penetration with my son is a different game. When it got dark, I whispered in Luke's ear, asking if he wanted my vagina. That got a visible reaction out of him. I needed to know what risk he'd take for his mother's sex. He accepted the offer, but with some hesitation. I quietly pulled my garments down and sat on his lap. He guided his erection inside me. We had fantastic sex.

She continues, "The vibration of the backseat made it gripping. The fact that he's my son made it enthralling. When he came inside me, I changed as a woman, as much as he changed as a man. I'll admit it; I am eager to have sex with my son again. The research isn't over. As I'd mentioned, I'm curious to see how often Luke will call or text me now. I expect him to visit often. If he wants pussy or mouth, he'll get it. I won't deny him. Everything will be documented for research purposes. I can assure you this is for an important cause. With my greater knowledge of incest, I'll be better able to help others.

She continues, "And in case you're wondering, Aunt Elizabeth knows about this. I tell her everything. She's known everything since our college years when we shared a dorm and ate each other out. Sorority tradition, as we had learned, to make biological sisters lick each other. At first we hated it, but we didn't stop after graduation. During family gatherings, if you've noticed that me and Aunt Elizabeth went missing, it's because we snuck off somewhere to lick pussy.

I'm a raging fire and mom tweaks my nipples, then brings her hand between my legs, giving me the sensation I've been longing for. Two fingers are all she needs. Her other hand keeps scrubbing my shoulders and chest. She reaches around to scrub my back and butt. I cum on her fingers. My eyes roll back. I can hardly breathe. I'm swept away and mom is the reason. We kiss each other and our bodies intertwine beneath the shower.

Yes, the research. I wonder if mom will let me hide in the bedroom closet and watch as Luke fucks her. My brother, my competition. Who can better satisfy our mother? I'm being obsessive with mom's body and I slip my fingers between her legs in return.

The End

thank you for being here

vote / follow