All Comments on 'All in the Family Ch. 01'

by callmejack

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More, please

Congratulations !! It is such a pleasure to read a story with "Real People" that are interesting and interested in each other instead of just a "wham,bam,thank you,ma'am" sex story. Can't wait to read more about them !!

Morlan502Morlan502almost 12 years ago
Waiting with great anticipation!

Incredible story and I can hardly wait for the next installment!

RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 12 years ago
Good story

A good hard, animalistic fuck is good for the soul. The story went in the pattern that many do, but it is better than most. I have my own predictions for other parts of the story. You were nice enough to give me clues; I'll be looking for the second part.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So fucking hot

Wonderful, simply wonderful, My girl and I acted this out, we needed 3 days to recover then started over, more and more please and soon. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc's UK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It's nice

to know that they are twins, But which woman is there mother????

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 12 years ago
Good read

A good read, but seems that I have read the same story before with a few changes.

Stepbrother and Stepsister sex isn't Incest as they are not blood related, they can also marry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not incest...

Awsome story of true love. Well written, and predictable. Makes me wanna find love again...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A very good Taboo story

Sweet and very loving.

The two of them have something special.

Perhaps the two of them are really brother and sister, and there was a mix-up at the hospital when they were born.

A very erotic story.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
yadayadayada.....

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT ALREADY.....

ITS OK, BUT NOTHING SO GROUNDBREAKING. GLAD IT WAS SHORT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice

great continue story

woody1441woody1441almost 12 years ago
Great story

Great story but technically not incest as they are only related by marriage not blood. Also, they can get married providing Dania uses her mothers surname which she should do for convenience. Sorry to be a wet blanket, but loved it all the same. Look forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Of course it isn't incest

It's still taboo people, comment on the story and not whether it is incest or not.

To the author: great first chapter and I hope to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
No need for Sherlock Holmes

Born in same hospital, same day, friend of the mother and father's of the boy. Could it be that Dania and Danny are half brother and sister? That would make it biological taboo.

Fine writing and very hot. Would make a great film. Hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It may be . . .

incest, depending on state law. Some states specifically class sex with step-brother or step-sister as incest. Don't know what New York and Connecticut say about it. Maybe "callmejack" lives in a state which defines it that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Curiouser and curiouser...

Born on the same day, same time, and in the same hospital - and sharing variants of the name "Daniel" (Daniel and Dania) - they are obviously fraternal twins born to the same mother.

There are a lot of unanswered questions, though. Who was Daniel's real mother?

Was it the "mom" who died when Daniel was only 3, or was it Amanda? And, since the text says that Daniel has no other "known" family - grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc., was it because Daniel's father was involved in an incestuous affair, too?

The next part(s) of this story will prove interesting, indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Beautifully and sensitively written. Certainly they are going to be full brother and sister. Wouldn't be surprised if the parents aren't brother and sister too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
pay more attention to what you write

the ages don't add up, the mom died when he was tweleve and the father was alone for three years making him fifteen, but when the father told him about his girl friend he was only thirteen. you screwed up two years of his life not to mention the other errors that a good editor would have caught. ALWAYS USE A GOOD EDITOR BEFORE POSTING PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
2 B incest or not 2 B

It dont matter, just that it was hot love between brother & sister. Even my two sisters agree, that incest love is the best no-matter if you are bro&sis or not. & they've proved it to me in a number of different ways. Great first story, please keep it up, literally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This is how good erotic can be. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My sister and I

I will write my story after reading yours up to chapter 9

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous