All Comments on 'All in the Family Ch. 01'

by AltheaRose

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nicely crafted

Looking forward to chapter 2 - Leo and Maria don’t need to participate, but I’d be surprised if they don’t approve of what ever it takes to keep Narda happy.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 4 years ago
Good start

More of a tease for now, but very promising. Both Narda and Maria seem like interesting prospects. I am eager to see where you take this story. 5 stars for now and I look forward to the next chapter.

noahbudienoahbudieover 4 years ago

Great start. It sounds like Wright has more than he bargained for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You make me ‘harda’ Narda

I am a male and would have to say your perspective of the males mind is close enough for the girls I go with . That said , I thought it was an interesting read , leaving any number of possible situations to arise as you move it forward . I look forward to the continued story ! Ciao

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
A Holiday Treat

AR, anything you write is a treat. Don't blush! It's true. I've read your other stories. That's why you're on my "Favorites" list. But, because I read this on Thanksgiving morning, it's a holiday treat. I loved this chapter and am looking forward to the coming episodes. Lot's of erotic possibilities running around in my head (the one atop my neck). Another five-star effort from you.

But, I do have a bone to pick with you. I've always been told the Italian tradition is to name the first-born male after the grandfather, not the father as you stated in your story. I know I was told my grandfather was not pleased when my older (and first-born male) brother was not named Angelo. I admit I may be wrong but will stick with what I was told. Would my family lie to me?

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishboneover 4 years ago
Lots and lots of men try to write from a woman's perspective ...

... and some of them get it wrong, I'm sure, but who knows? I'm a guy -- how could I tell? Anyway, why shouldn't you return the favor? I haven't seen anything in Ch. 01 that doesn't seem plausible. Your protagonist might be a bit less insecure (and a bit less of a dickhead) than most men, but he doesn't seem unbelievable to me.

In any case, I'm already hooked. I hope you're working on Chapter 2.

BowtecBowtecover 4 years ago
Erotic at it's best

Please continue. This is a great storyline

GreekLover05GreekLover05over 4 years ago
Great build up

Wonderful beginning. I love the sexual tension you have built up so far. Much like Wright, I am looking forward to what direction this is going to go. So many lovely options among he beautiful women of his new family. Can't wait for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You understand

Believe me you know how a guy thinks very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Prick teaser

This story was posted in the Incest category, yet there was no incest in it. There was banter about sex, brief moments of sexuality, but there was no sex between blood relatives.

If it is your intention to continue the story to a point where incest occurs then why did you not wait until you had written that before posting? If you had indicated clearly before the story started that there was to be no incest in this episode then I could have avoided wasting my time reading it. As I said: prick teaser.

devildog0302devildog0302over 4 years ago
Good job

You gotta love those Jersey Italian girls. Sexy women in the world...

mikesch_236mikesch_236over 4 years ago
Another classic on the way!

Keep going, you're doing well! Can't wait to read the 2nd and further parts!

yesterdaysyesterdaysover 4 years ago

5 stars! More please.

Gary13Gary13over 4 years ago
Five Stars

AltheaRose, five stars from me!

I notice you already have 33 fans who have Favorited Chapter 1! Very nice, very well deserved.

Gary13

antietampwantietampwover 4 years ago
Nice work!

Another winner from a talented author.

kentucky43kentucky43over 4 years ago
Don’t leave us hanging

Love it so far. I can almost see the characters in the story and I can’t wait for more adventures with the SIL.

majord2majord2over 4 years ago
Good start

Although I'm not a fan of the "daddy daughter" thing I can see where your going. If you can keep dad out of fucking his daughters, Wright banging mom and his sister-in-law and the lesbian/bi part has me hard as Chinese arithmetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Home run!

Yup, what the title of the comment said. One of the things we live about you is your willingness to stretch your boundaries. Your imagination combined with your amazing writing ability is matched by few. It is uncanny how you are able to make the reader feel like they are right there observing the story firsthand. Bravo young Lady!

Hawk & Honey

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
TOP STORY.

Thanks Althea. Another great story well told that makes you feel present.

signed - lowkeyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HOT!

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Three things...

...about this story.

One: I honestly hadn't read the author's name before reading the piece. I knew, however, it was/is a female because 95% of guys aren't shaving their nuts. We might trim around the stalk, but we aren't messing with the beans. Only somebody with testes can fully understand the preternatural desire/need to keep the safe.

Especially 'old school Italians', but guys in general, we have hair. The whole Fabio-thibg...long hair and no other chest or body hair...that is a weird thing to sell romance novels. Actual men usually have shorter hair and chest hair and yes, hair on their balls.

So at least present this as an unusual request, just as it is for a woman to look like a 12 year old when hers is bereft of hair there too.

Two: This is easy. You're a really good (especially for Literotica) technical writer. Meaning, you understand grammar and spelling...the basics. So either go back and edit yourself, or find a friend that can edit and likes porn. It infuriates me to read a disclaimer about poor editing when there is no reason for this.

Three: It is patently unfair that your protagonist is scolded by his wife for talking about sex with her sister when that is seemingly all she does. Touching her is different, and inexcusable for a new marriage of all things, BUT that only comes out after the train is well off the rails. Mom was naked in front of him earlier, saw him naked later, but the sister TALKS about masturbation and the wife gets upset, AFTER talking WITH THE SISTER about sex virtually all day?? First in that the protagonist is an idiot, second the wife is a huge hypocrite.

Bonus item...having been married...and had endless sex on a honeymoon (amongst other times), no way his dick gets 'too sore'. I understand women can (though not all), so I won't pretend to say that it can't happen to women, but for a normal guy (I'm not special in this regard) if he can get it up, and she isn't lined with sandpaper, he will be fine.

YankMyDoodleYankMyDoodlealmost 4 years ago
Jimmy Cefalo?

Jimmy Cefalo? From the Miami Dolphins?😁

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Wow!...

this isn't a fantasy. It's a horror story.

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

Great story!

I like these characters and the well-paced story line.

5/5

RangeExpanderRangeExpander9 months ago

So much fun to read a story in this category that is not driven in any way by shame but rather in joy and openness and appreciation of bodies and possibilities

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAltheaRose@AltheaRose
July 25, 2021 Friends, I have returned from an extended break and have posted a new story. I plan to post others, but not at a fast pace. Thank you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES