All in The Family Ch. 02: Breeding Daisy

Story Info
The Mountain Men Breed Kinky Young Daisy.
3.6k words
4.53
33.1k
44

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
547 Followers

Daisy had avoided the cousins for a few days. Everybody knew she was going into heat. It was her time to be bred but Daisy was still mad that the men had fucked Rose and not her. She was young and had built up a resentment. The guys had decided it was her time whether she liked it or not. They were tired of her games.

The next day Daisy was up early and finished her barn chores before the boys finished breakfast. They had decided to catch her today and the barn was the first place they looked. Then they saw her walking toward the river. The boys yelled and followed. She wasn't there.

Later that afternoon they saw her again in the field but again she was gone when they got there. Lee and Earl were really getting pissed.

"Lets go fuck Rose," said Earl. They knew Rose was nearing the end of her breeding week. They really wanted her pregnant when they left next week.

"Good idea," said Lee and they headed for the house. It was still too early to start dinner. The brothers were around the fireplace sipping shine.

Earl stepped into the kitchen and grabbed some jerky, he said something quietly to Rose and left.

Rose told Katy, "I can't find the milk pail," Katy knew the game, "I think it's in the barn," she said as Katy and the men watched Rose leave. The men just smiled at each other. They knew all the tricks.

Rose got to the barn all hot and excited. Earl grabbed her, he swung her around and laughed. She stood there in front of Lee as Earl took hold of her top and lifted it over her head. Her breasts fell out and bounced. Her long beautiful brown hair flew up and then landed down over her bare shoulders. Rose was such a pretty young woman.

Earl reached around and his rough farm hands cupped her breasts. Rose closed her eyes and moaned. Her large breasts were always so sore when she was ovulating. Rose fell back against him and reached for his cock.

Rose felt the hard muscle and she sighed, she could relax now. Her brothers were here. She was their's to use. They were going to breed her now just like before.

Earl held her tight as Lee bent down and took hold of her loose trousers. He pulled and with little Rose lifted totally off the ground they finished stripping their toy down for breeding. Lee saw her little cameltoe cunny lips under her hairy V and his cock jumped. He was fired up and he was gonna fuck her hard today.

The hay bale was still on the straw pile with the blanket as Rose walked up to Lee laughing while her blood got hotter. She wanted a fucking bad. She was naked and ready. She started panting. Rose still didn't understand why the thought of the boys shooting cum in her fired her up so much. She just knew it did, she needed it so bad her juice started dripping down her thigh.

"Rose, we missed you so much," said Earl always the polite one. Lee was feeling real aggressive. He loved his sister Rose but he was the oldest and he liked to dominate.

She was his first and in his mind she would always be his breeding toy.

Lee grabbed Rose hard and threw her down on the hay bale. These were times when Earl knew not to interfere. Lee was getting rough and Rose liked it rough.

Rose fell on her back and kicked up her legs spreading them to give Lee a good view of small cunny and it's pink inside.

"Oh my Lee," she said taunting, "you seem upset." She was playing with him as she panted faster and her vision started blurring. she spread he legs wider as he feasted his eyes.

"Damn right I am," he said. "That young bitch has been hiding from us, it makes me mad."

Lee took off his pants stroked his long cock. Rose couldn't take her eyes off of it. Lee had a big cock, not that Rose knew many others. It was long and hard and the foreskin was peeled back as he stroked it. Below was a hairy sack with two large balls. Whenever Rose saw his cock she got warm, she knew what was going to happen next.

"I wanted to give her a hard fuck today, looks like your gonna get it instead."

Rose laid on her back knees up opening and closing her knees to keep flashing him her chink. "We'll hell Lee, if you're mad at her don't take it out on me.," Rose yelled back knowing if she could get him more angry he'd fuck her harder. Actually she was real happy he was going to work his anger out in her cunny.

"Damn right I'll take it out on you, I'm gonna take it out on your cunny!!, turn around!!!"

Lee had gotten rough with her before. Earl was too passive so he just watched. He remember though the time Lee slapped her and held her down while he bred her hard. She tried pleading with him but sometimes when Lee was fired up he liked to hurt her. He liked to dominate her and make her understand he could use her whenever he wanted. Being dominated made her blood boil.

Daisy running from Lee had challenged his dominance. He needed to assert himself as the dominant male in the family and Rose was on the receiving end.

Rose played the please don't hurt me game, but she too was fired up by Lee's rough aggressive nature.

"Now bend over that hay bale and hold tight." He told her.

Rose felt a hot flash as she leaned over. Her ass was tight and her bare legs looked so sexy. She looked so short and thin as he stood behind her. Rose had the ass of an athlete. Small and strong, the size of a twelve year old boy. He cunny was snug up close under it and she had started dripping. She grit her teeth and grabbed the twine on the end of the bale and held tight knowing Lee wasn't going to be nice today.

Lee looked down at her small ass. Too bad it was breeding week he thought. He'd would really assert his dominance if he drilled it hard in her ass today.

Rose misunderstood his hesitation and taunted him. She wanted it now.

"What's wrong Lee, you going soft down there, maybe Daisy figures you boys have gone soft like the old men."

Lee dropped behind her and grabbed her waist. Looking down he saw the drops of juice dripping from her wet cunny. She was a bitch in heat. He placed his cock on her slit and pushed forward. His cockhead entered and he felt the heat. She was wet and slippery.

"Eikkkeeeesssss!!!!!" she screamed, feeling his large hard muscle scrape her soft cunny lining.

"Hold that cunt still!!!!, he yelled. Yeah, he knew it was prime breeding time. He loved breeding sister Rose. He wanted to father another boy. Lee started in with a wicked and brutal pounding that lasted a long time. Rose closed her eyes and fell forward huffing and puffing while Lee used her cunny. He was mad and Rose felt helpless and brutalized by his aggression and dominance. Rose came often.

*********

Rose lay there on the hay bale sweating and exhausted. Her brothers had bred her hard all afternoon. Even thought she felt great her cunny had been used roughly and it was sore. Rose needed a break.

"Damn it boys," Rose panted, " You sure tired me out. I'm not even the one you supposed to be breeding this summer. What about Daisy?"

"Daisy!" said Earl, "that hellcat won't let us near. She's like that mare we had last year, wouldn't let no stallion breed her. I grabbed her this morning and she was scratching and biting and all."

Rose stood up, she staggered, her cunny was real sore. The boys had fired multiple loads of cum inside her. Some of their cum was dripping down her thighs toward her ankle.

"Well? asked Rose, knowing she needed a couple days rest, "what did you do with the mare?"

"Well hell," said Lee, "we had to strap that bitch down so the stallions could give her a good fuck."

"Well now boys," Rose said with a wicked smile, "that sounds like you know what you need to do."

The brothers looked at each other. The next time they caught Daisy in the barn, the would strap her down like the mare.

Rose was glad, she really needed a rest. Those mountain boys needed to pound young Daisies pussy for awhile.

That next time came the next day. Ranl and Will had plans to go hunting. They would be gone a few days. Actually they were off to make more moonshine. Will yelled at Daisy who had already come in finished with her chores.

Now don't forget the horses need more hay while were gone. You'll need the boys to help you. Show them where we keep the extra hay bales.

The boys knew what this meant, she couldn't hide from them again. They'd get her in the barn. Just like Will had planned it.

********

Daisy was getting frustrated. It had been two weeks and although she wanted the boys to fuck her she wouldn't let them near. Somehow this week was different. Daisy was feeling hot flashes. She had an itch real bad in her cunny. Her young titties were real sore. Daisy was in heat. She didn't understand she was in need of breeding. Her body didn't want any more of her games.

"Katy, I don't understand these feelings," she said, as she explained it all to her. Daisy didn't know what ovulating was. Katy had to explain it all.

"What's important to remember," Katy told her, "is that this week you're in heat and fertile. So stop being a bitch. You need to let them know it's time and let them catch you." We'll be leaving soon. You'll be wishing all winter you hadn't run so much.

The next day Daisy looked in her mirror. She had bathed and she looked real good naked, the boys better treat her right. She brushed her long beautiful hair and remembered her favorite mare. She remembered the look on the mare when the stallion mounted her. Daisy wanted to feel like that. Daisy tied her loose gown over her suntan body. Then she remembered what Rose had told her, she stopped and removed her undies feeling the heat from her young cunny. Then she headed to the barn. When she passed the boys chopping wood she smiled. Daisy stopped and picked up a pail from the ground. The boys saw he tiny bare ass as she headed for the barn. They smiled, they knew it was breeding time.

That afternoon Daisy laid there naked tied down across the hay bale. The same spot the boys had been breeding Rose. The boys had been summoned just like Rose had always done but they were still taking no chances. Daisy wrists were tied with a leather strap to the pole in front of the hay bale while her legs had another leather horse strap around the hay bale and her thighs. This was the way they strapped down the mares who didn't cooperate during breeding. They were using it with Daisy now. Having helped with the mares, Daisy was familiar with it.

"Damn it Daisy, were tired of chasing you. You wanna act like an animal, ok well strap you down and breed you like one too," said Earl rather upset it had come to this. He would have preferred she be like the other two women.

The boys were feeling bad they had to do this to Daisy. They had no idea the affect being strapped down and helpless was having on her.

Daisy felt the straps of her wrists. She was secured down like a uncooperative horse and about to be bred like one. They thought this was upsetting to her.

Daisy had visions of her young mare, helpless vulnerable surrounded by the large stallions, hard cocks protruding. The stallions with big hard cocks were going to take her and use her for their pleasure and unload their seeds inside her. The lubricating cream was oozing from her young cunny.

The men had no idea it made her so hot she started panting. Daisy was helpless and they would take her and use her like a breeding whore. Daisy loved the feeling. Daisy was a kinky bitch. Her insides were on fire.

Earl started talking too much. "Now Daisy, we don't want it to be this way, we is your family and we want you to fuck us just like Rose and Katy and we want you to be happy about it."

Lee wasn't listening to Earl. He was focused on young Cousin Daisy. She looked so hot. The boys had her tied taunt across that hay bale. She was totally naked. Her suntanned back looked so slender and her ass was so small. She had the nicest thin legs. Her long dark brown hair all fell forward over the hay bale. He could just see the side of her young pretty face. She was sweating and softly panting. Lee had waited many years to start breeding young Daisy. this was going to be even more fun than he thought. He was feeling nasty. He was going to enjoy breeding this young bitch. She was going to remember today.

While Earl tried to reason with Daisy, Lee knew Poor Daisy was helpless and vulnerable. The older men were gone and the women folk knew Daisy had it coming for making such a fuss. Now he would use her any way he wanted to satisfy his lust.

"Daisy dear," said Earl, "we got nice cocks too, just ask the women."

Earl looked at young Daisy. Her little body seemed smaller to him than Rose. Her long brown hair hung across her stretched out back and she was so trim and tanned. He loved that ass, so small and her young cunny lips were tucked up under it. Her small amount of pubes hadn't grown in around the cunt lips yet. Earl was feeling sorry for poor Daisy. For Earl, she was just his helpless young cousin.

"I dunno Lee, if she don't wanna then let's forget it." Said Earl.

Daisy got worried now.

"What's wrong Earl? Some bear got your balls?"

Lee and Earl were both surprised.

"You can't fuck unless Rose is helping you put it in, doing all the work for you?"

Daisy wasn't going to let them untie her and leave. She was too hot now.

"So Lee, do I need to go to the big city if I'm ever gonna find some real men to breed me proper."

Lee was getting mad, so was Earl. Daisy was taunting them now. It was not a wise thing to do when she was strapped down like that.

"Girl you need to shut your mouth," said Lee. He didn't have an easy fuck planned for her, that was for sure.

"Or what huh? what? Nothin!! My cousin's are just a couple of old woman. maybe I'll go inside and get Rose, she can play with those little sticks of yours."

Lee reached for the small twitch they used to drive the mule. He saw her bare ass and hit it hard,

She jumped, "damn you Lee," as her heart raced and she began panting. The pain of the sting mellowed into a warmness in her cunny. "Pussies you are," she said taunting him and he struck again.

"Ahhh" she yelled and the red mark showed on her backside, "Yeah"

Lee struck again, he noticed she yelled and then purred, Daisy liked it.

Lee tried not to hit too hard, he wanted it to sting as he struck again, but not break skin. He would whip her little ass into submission.

Daisy got ten good lashes from Lee and she was drenched with sweat as she laid over the hay bale with her bare ass red and she purred and panted like a kitten while she ground her cunny into the blanket.

"That's how we treat an animal that won't behave," he said.

Lee could tell she was on fire, he looked down and saw the drop of juice fall from her cunny. Now he knew how to get her engine started.

Lee approached and grabbed her ass then cunny hard inserting his finger. It was so hot and wet. Lee dropped his pants. He had fired it up and now it was time to breed this cunny.

He dropped to his knees.

"Ohh, Noooo," she screamed as his large cock opened up her little cunny.

"Now," he said, "you got something to say now!!!! Lee felt the wetness and pushed in far. Lee gave he no time to open slowly as he forced his cock in deep."

"Stop," she started to yell as Lee took his bandana from his head and wrapped it over her mouth holding it tight. pulling back like he was ridding a horse. He pushed almost to his balls into her tight wet cunny. Daisy bucked and squirmed like a bronco for the longest time while Lee held himself deep inside her tight little cunny. She jumped and pulled and tried everything to free herself as she jerked back and forth.

then Daisy started jerking back and forth grinding her ass back against him as her head fell forward and she squirted a load of cream that drenched his balls and dripped down her thighs.

When Lee opened Daisy's little cunny she yelled so loud the women in the house looked up at each other, they just smiled. It was long overdue that Daisy stopped being so smug and took her breeding like they did. Katy knew they had given the boys good advice.

Daisy's mouth opened wide and she gaped as his large cock continued deep in her.

She was so tight but so slippery and Lee took his time. Lee had broken the mare.

Earl watched her face as the big cock went in and out. Lee was so big and he wasn't being easy on little Daisy. The boys couldn't tell but she was loving it. Earl was tempted to fuck her mouth but he was still afraid of the hell cat.

Lee gave Daisy the fuck she had been waiting for and her slippery tight cunny felt like a greased glove. Lee worked his cock in her fucking her young cunny like a dog. Daisy was so small and tight and Lee took a long time. He let the bandana drop.

Lee pushed hard and Daisy yelled out when she felt totally impaled. She held the strap tight as she pulled and squirmed and she yelled out again. Daisy was a screamer. She was on fire and the orgasm that escaped her all winter was building as she felt his cock work deep inside her.

"Goddam you Lee, don't go so deep. you're too far in me. You gonna split me up Dammit" yet all the while she complained she purred until she suddenly froze and grabbed the twine tightly while she gushed down another large squirt of cream that flooded and dripped from his balls.

Now Daisy shut up and she laid there moaning and panting while Lee moved In and out, breeding her doggy style. Using her tight slippery sheath he worked off his selfish pleasure. Daisy relaxed now laying there moaning as his cock moved deeper. She was feeling the effects as she ground her cunny back against him. Her womanhood was welcoming his large cock with a stream of cream. She felt the fire of being tied down and properly bred in the barn just like other farm animals.

Lee kept pounded her hard and deep and then he slowed to take his time and enjoy breeding Daisy. For along time he moved in and out of her little cunny while she moaned, panted and sweated like a bitch in heat.

"Damn Daisy," he said. "You got such a sweet cunny." His big cock stretched her out and Daisy felt herself tighten, desperate for another orgasm.

Suddenly Lee pounded her little cunny again as he grabbed the sides of her young reddened ass and arched forward with a grunt,

"Ohh yeah," she yelled, "Breed me stallion, breed me, oh yeah give me that big horse cock" as Lee slammed into her little cunny. Daisy shook and tightened as the hot cum exploded inside her and when his hot cum hit inside her she went off on that major orgasm she had so desperately sought after.

Earl was watching her face with amazement as Lee's hot sperm landed. He was hard as a rock.

Daisy trashed and squirmed panting hard while she came. Then she calmed down and laid there her heart racing while she panted.

Earl was ready but he waited while Lee took his time still inside her while he caught his breath. Lee smiled at Earl, the wait had been worth it. Her little cunny was the best. It was so tight Lee had to wait for his cock to soften just to pull out.

Earl moved behind Daisy. She was drenched in sweat. Earl slipped his hard cock inside her wet cunny as she gasped again. Earl looked at Lee.

"Damn Lee, she is a tight cunny isn't she?"

Daisy had been so coy avoiding them for weeks. Now she was in heat and needing to be bred and she purred as the boys continuously emptied their hot cum deep inside her.

"Yeah Earl, Daisy's got a greatest little cunny for us to breed," as he laid back panting. "We just need to strap her down when we want to use it."

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
547 Followers