All in The Family Ch. 03: Breeding Katy

Story Info
Katy finds some rugged men to impregnate her.
5.7k words
4.54
17.1k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
551 Followers

The boys enjoyed breeding Daisy and also made time for Rose on this visit. They had spent all winter with Katy so they ignored her. When the visit had ended Rose stayed behind at the farm with Will. Ranl needed to head back to the other side of the mountain. Katy and Daisy got in the wagon with Ranl as the boys mounted their horses.

The boys had been breeding Daisy almost daily but everyone knew it had only been for a couple weeks. The two elders decided to take Daisy back to the other farm to let the boys finish breeding her.

Daisy had nothing keeping her here and old Ranl thought he'd like to get some of her young cunny too. Will was regular fucking his daughter Rose now so it was only right he got a taste of Daisy.

It was a long trip. Every night Katy would set up the camp and cook dinner, then clean up while the boys took Daisy to the other side of the wagon. There they'd put her on her knees and both doggy her until they blew their loads.

Daisy also liked to order them around, something Rose would have never done. By the end of the two week trip the boys were so pussy whipped by Daisy they obeyed her every command. By the time they reached the farm Daisy had them following orders.

"Lee, bring those bags to my room while Earl helps Katy unload the wagon. I'm going to take a walk down by the river." As she grabbed a blanket.

"You boys can join me for a swim when you're finished," and she walked away swishing her little ass knowing she was driving them wild.

Katy thought it was ridiculous the way those boys fawned over young Daisy but the more she played with them the less Katy had to service them so she was fine with the setup. Ranl though was getting agitated. He wasn't happy his boys were being led around by their cocks. He wanted them to act like men.

Daisy had been aggravated by the long bumpy ride. She hadn't let the boys at her the last two days. But now she was feeling the heat again and needed to feel their hard cocks. She headed down to the river, laid out her blanket and stripped down for a swim in the warm evening sun.

The boys hurried to finish unpacking and practically ran to the river. They knew he invitation to join her meant they'd get to play in her tight little cunny again. Lee did the math. A week at the old farm then two weeks on the trail it meant Daisy would be going into heat now. This was breeding week coming up. Daisy tried to still be bossy but she was out of control and a sure easy spread during her breeding week.

When the boys reached the river they saw Daisy. She was in up to her waist in water and her long wet brown hair hung down over those pert little teen tities. She was a beauty at 18 and the boys knew they had her all winter.

Daisy saw them, "cmon in boys, wash off all that trail dust." she said and the boys stripped down and ran for the water. By the time they reached Daisy she was headed for shore.

"Make sure you boys clean off real well," she said, I don't like dirty stinky men around me, as she threw them the soap. Of course they proceeded to scrub down well as they watched her exit the river. She had the finest little ass. It was so tight and they saw the prettiest little girl legs down from there.

Daisy reached for the towel on the blanket intentionally bending over keeping her knees straight so they could see the little cunny in the valley. Daisy had a large gap between her thighs and they stopped to watch. Then they finished washing fast and walked out to Daisy laying naked on the blanket in the same spot Rose always did when they took her to the river for breeding. Their cocks started to harden as they approached her.

Daisy was short and beautiful. He tits were small but she had such nice nipples. They both focused on that small patch of dark brown hair at the top of her cunny lips. She wasn't old enough yet for any to grow around those lips. Those cunny lips were bare and looked real inviting.

"Oh boys," she said, still in control. "That was along trip. We really need to work off our agitations," using a word they didn't understand. They surly understood what she meant though.

For two weeks the had doggied her a few times along the trail with most of their clothes on. They last few days she was tired and they had harassed Katy until she would suck them off to keep them happy for the night. Now they were all naked and little Daisy was in heat and spread out on the towel. It was time for them to breed her properly like Katy had taught them. Entering her while she was on her back and lifted her knees. This was new to Daisy so Lee took charge.

"Daisy, we need to breed you the French way," he said, "like Katy has us do it." Daisy was intrigued. What was this "French Way" that Katy had taught them.

Now you lay on your back, Lee said. As he stroked his cock to hardness. Daisy complied as Lee got between her legs. "Here," he said, "hold up those knees."

Earl was too excited, he fell on his back and pulled his ankles back. "Like this," he said, "like this," as Daisy watched.

She then laid back and grabbed her ankles and Lee got between her legs. His cock looked hot and Daisy's felt the vulnerability of this new position. He cunny was wide open for him this way. She felt a stir as she was getting impatient. She needed a fuck now.

Lee looked down at the small bush above her little slit. Her little slit looked even smaller than Roses. Now he realized why she was so tight. His cock was rock hard as her hand led him into her. Her mouth opened wide, She immediately liked it when his hard pipe entered her opening her cunny up.

Daisy closed her eyes and moved her hips. Lee moved slowly as Daisy began her usual gripping. Her slippery sheath was tight already but Daisy was in heat she had a hunger and she massaged his cock like a high priced New York call girl.

"Damn Daisy," he said, "your cunny is grabbing me so tight. Yeah hold those legs back, oh fuck, I'm in deep now, yeah oh fuck.," as he slovenly enjoyed using her young cunny.

Katy had been kind enough to show Daisy a few tricks and exercises. She regretted it later after she saw the way Daisy took over those boys. Then again Katy was never that fond of those two boys anyway.

Lee stared down at little Daisy. He really felt she was a prize and he enjoyed every grip of her slippery tight canal. He speeded up his pace until he pushed his large cock deep and exploded inside her. His hot cum sent her off on her usual orgasm.

They both panted as he rolled off.

Lee had enjoyed fucking Rose for years. She was young and tight but had no moves. Katy had joined the family and taught them some things she had learned in the big city. The boys and their dad had enjoyed breeding Katy who hadn't been used to fucking mountain brutes like them. Katy had learned how to drain them fast.

Daisy, we'll Daisy was just a natural. She was a natural breeder who learned about fucking watching animals in the wild. She had learned fucking was about breeding and the end goal was to drain the semen deep inside the female, her. This is what she worked for every time she felt a cock enter her. Draining the male's semen deep inside her was the goal and she was starting to be real good at getting as much insider her as she could.

Lee was just a brute to her. A slovenly male animal with a big cock who had no class or manners. Kinda like the dumb bull she had watched breed the heffers. Katy had known that a long time. She liked working his cock but she had no respect for him.

Earl, his little brother, even thought he was older than Daisy was just a kid to her. She'd drain his cock too, she enjoyed it. Daisy though wished for a real man an older male who could dominate and control her. These two cocks were all she had right now so she needed to make due.

Earl was next, always getting seconds behind big brother. Daisy squirmed on the blanket. "Earl," she whined, "oh Earl, can you come over here and finish scratching my itch."

Earl smiled and jumped up as she made his way between her legs. These little boys were such wimpy dogs she thought. Nothing like the stallions she had helped breed the mares.

Earl was sweating and almost drooling as Daisy led his cock to her little slit. When it was in she began her milking.

"That's it Earl, inside now, inside, a little deeper." Soon Earl was balls deep as little Daisy grabbed his ass and pulled him tight. With her legs up and spread high his pubic hair mingles with her little hairy triangle and she gripped, pulled and ground his cock inside her.

"Oh my, oh Daisy, that's so good," he said, "you, your like oh so tight," as Earl began to sweat and grunted like a pig as he lunged forward and emptied all his boy semen deep inside her. Earl had a lot and Daisy felt it filling her little cervix with heavy hot semen and she finally had the best orgasm of the night.

They laid there a while until Daisy realized they weren't going to be ready again any time soon and she dressed and headed back to the farmhouse for dinner.

The whole week Daisy was in heat and each evening when the boys were finished with their farming Daisy would be down by the river.

Daisy wanted them to play this week. She wanted them to enjoy using her. They could fuck her as often and anyway they wanted and cum in her as much as they could. She couldn't control herself when she was in heat.

Daisy was playing the long game. She would be there all year and after this week after they realized how much they enjoyed ravishing her she was going to cut them off. Then she would make them jump to her bidding. She would control their fucking and she would control them.

The next week Ranl and Katy came to talk with Daisy. They needed her help with the babies. Katy would be going with Rani to the trading post a couple days ride away. Ranls moonshine was ready for market and the trappers would be coming down from the mountains.

They also planned to pick up Jeb, Ranls young cousin who had been up in the mountains trapping all summer. With winter setting in he had worked it out to spend this winter at the farm. Katy didn't really need to go but she wanted some women's things for the house and Ranl told her she was welcome to come along but she'd have to earn her own spending cash when she got there. Katy saw this as a chance to get some things at the trading post and spend a few days enjoying the company of some mountain men, rugged and tough, guys who knew how to work a woman all night and bring her to orgasm after orgasm. Besides the boys were too busy with Daisy and Ranl was hoping someone would breed Katy again, she was getting old at 21.

Katy was excited about the planned visit. She took her time to carefully trim her pussy hair. She trimmed her underarm hair too. She knew the French Trappers well, they liked hairy women but they could also be rough. Long pussy hair can get pulled hard when a big Frenchmen starts pounding a hairy cunny. It also made it easier to keep clean when she was serving multiple men in a evening. Katy had been around, she knew what to prepare for. She would be prepared to get her pussy pounded by large French Trappers each night she was there. Her pussy started to cream just thinking about it.

Ranl and Katy dropped down from the wagon. The trading post was up ahead and there was already a lot of hustle and bustle around. Except for the post which had a fort like build to it and a stable nearby all the other places were makeshift tents of housing and saloons and a gambling hall. This month the trappers returned from the mountains to the usually party, one designed of course to separate them from their hard earned goods.

There were buyers too. They paid a fair price for the trappers who didn't want to haul their goods another 500 miles to the big city. Most of the 100 or so people were just passing through. Ranl and Katy set up their tents. They would stay here for a week. Ranl would be selling his moonshine, Katy would be selling her pussy.

This was the last week of the trading post festival and Jeb had been there waiting a few days. Katy had delayed their leaving for four extra days claiming the baby was sick. She knew it wasn't true. Katy just wanted to be at the trading post the week when she was ovulating. Her fertile week. Then is when she would be bred by some big strong French men and not those two imbecilic McCoy boys.

********

Katy set her tent up quickly and helped Ranl empty the wagon. His moonshine would be ready as the sun went down and the trappers started wandering looking for somewhere to spend money.

A few wandered by until Katy saw two rugged Frenchies.

"Eh, mon ami, eat tu pret?" She asked.

The two looked at her. She was young and her long brown hair hung down over her short sleeved top. It was well opened in the front and he large cleavage showed well.

"Oh mon Cher, tu est tres beau!!, yes so beautiful," he said switching to English.

"Come," she said, "have a drink with a French woman. You know that no woman knows what a French man likes as well as a French woman." The two followed her into the tent. She poured them a little moonshine.

The men had been in the mountains all summer and they had just sold their pelts. They drank and laughed. "So," Henri asked, the taller of the two, "is this where we can enjoy our evening in the company of a beautiful French Woman?"

"Oh, Henri, you know French Women. I came here to buy some beautiful things for my home, French Women always like beautiful things and French Women never have enough money."

Henri and Aaron chuckled as he dropped some coins on the small table. Katy smiled. "Oh you are so generous." It was plenty of money for her services, after all, Katy would have fucked them both for free.

"It is so hot tonight," she said, and it was. Katy began to remove her top as they watched. Henri looked at Aaron, they smiled at each other. Four months was a long time for heathy grown men to be without a woman. They watched as her breasts were bared and her long brown hair flew up with her top and fell back over her bare breasts. Then she stood and removed her bottoms and the men sucked in their breath when they saw that beautiful hairy brown French pussy.

The men needed no further invitation and they stripped quickly. A charge went through Katy as she saw those strong bodies, their hairy chests. Then she felt the heat when her eyes saw Henri's long cock semi hard and the hairy sack of testicles beneath it. Henri laid back on his elbows and spread his legs. He knew a French woman would know how to use her mouth to service him.

Katy wasted no time as she moved forward on her knees between his legs and sucked him to full hardness. Then she stroked his hardness. He was a man, not like the McCoy boys. He had a man's hardness, the taste of a man. She moved her lips on him and sucked him in far then she pulled up as he ran his hands through her thick dark hair. She was all woman and he desperately needed one. She wanted to hold his cock in her mouth a long time but she knew he would cum and she didn't want to waste his semen. She as there to get pregnant. She then reached for Aaron who had exposed his hard cock for her touch. She only touched it long enough to put it in her mouth then she went to work sucking the salty man juice from his hardness. Her eyes looked down at his balls as she stroked her a few times.

Then she went back to Henri not forgetting he had placed the silver coins on the table. "You are so fearfully large," she said as she stoked him again. "Please be careful," as she spun on her knees around to allow him access to her pretty French cunny.

Henri was up on his knees and he took hold of her sides to hold her tight as his cock disappeared under her, her hand directing it into the warm wetness of her cunny.

"Oh, ohhhh, ohhh," she moaned as he entered her. His large cock stretched her young cunny as he started his movements.

"You are so wet," he said, "so tight. Oh sweet madame, it has been so long. Oh fuck, fuck......" Henri didn't last long and he pushed deep after only a few strokes but he was well inside her wet slippery sheath when her unloaded the first of many loads of hot semen he would leave in her that night.

Henri was panting as he fell off to the side to allow his friend Aaron access. Aaron had watched Katy as she was obviously in heat and enjoying greatly the semen that fired inside her.

Aaron was rock hard and almost shaking as he wasted no time getting behind Katy who was now on total fire after feeling the large pent up load of Henri's semen fire into her cervix. Aaron had not been laid in months either and he was long and hard when he entered her cunny.

"Oh you are so hot in there," not even knowing she was ovulating. It is so nice as she opened her legs and her cunny wide to make sure he was in deep when he filled her.

"Oh I miss the tight cunny of a French Woman," he said.. "it is so wonderful we have found you. There is no better place to cum than in the hot cunny of a French girl."

Aaron held her sides looking at her soft fleshy back and her hairy armpits as he made multiple strokes faster and faster until he halted balls deep and began the spasms that pumped his cum deep inside her.

Load after load landed deep and triggered the biggest orgasm she could remember as she yelped and then moaned as he pumped the multiple shots of hot semen into her fertile womb.

The guys could not believe their luck as they both drank and rested.

Katy was not finished and she knew they were not either. She laid on her back opening and shuffling her legs as they drank. Showing them her beautiful hot pussy and the patch of dark hair above it. They knew now she was in heat and needed more attention as Henri moved between her legs and she pulled back her ankles to let him get deep inside her.

This time Aaron moved up and she tilted her head to take his cock in her mouth and she enjoyed them double teaming her for the longest time before she came in sync with Henri as he drained his balls deep inside her. She also could not hold back with the large French cock in her mouth and she finished Aaron off the French way and her sent his hot load deep in her throat and she loved the feeling of being a women again, used and cum in like the young girl in France many years ago. The morning sun sent them on their way exhausted and in need of sleep.

Katy slept all day and headed for the river and a refreshing swim before dinner.

The next night Katy stood around her tent looking at the travelers walking by as Ranl sold multiple bottles of moonshine. She was specially surprised when she spotted Henri and Aaron returning with a young lad in tow.

Katy smiled at them. They had fucked her multiple times last night and she knew they had left completely drained. She wondered how they might fare spending another night with her. Henri had even brought a friend. A young lad, young, handsome. Katy knew what she wanted.

"My friends have returned for a drink," she said as she smiled and opened the tent so they could all enter. A small table with moonshine was there and they all sat down. Katy poured them each a glass.

Henri spoke, "Aaron and I will be leaving but we wanted you to meet our young friend Red. He's an Irish lad but we like him anyway," and they all laughed. "He was kind enough to treat us to Irish cooking in the mountains so we thought we'd treat him to some French treats in return." Everyone knew what they meant.

"Oh, and he is so young," she said with her best French accent as her hands cupped his sheepish face. "So handsome too," and they all laughed.

Red looked Katy over, he hadn't seen a woman in months before they get down from the mountains. He hadn't seen one as young and pretty as Katy since he could remember. His eyes were fixed on her long brown hair which she had just washed and her pretty face garnished with the French cosmetic Katy had just purchased.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
551 Followers
12