All in The Family Ch. 03: Breeding Katy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy knew all about provocative clothing and cosmetics.

Katy's mother was a prostitute in France where Katy was born. She grew up in the bordello where she worked for her keep at a very early age. A smooth talking client had taken her and her mother to America and there the money ran out and her mother and her worked to support the family. They traveled west and her folks had feared she was getting old enough to runoff with a man so they trader her for some horses so they could continue their journey.

Ranl had only a young daughter Rose and two boys had need of an experienced woman so he brought her back to the ranch. That was four years ago. Now having been bred twice by the boys she had two baby girls. She wanted a boy who would be a strong man some day. She doubted the two imbecilic McCoy boys could provide that.

Katy had used last nights money at the Trading Post. They carried women's clothes and cosmetics for the men to take home to their women. She had purchased some to look good. The woman in her felt she now had to compete with Daisy. Even if it was just for the attention of those imbecile brothers.

"Let me show you what you bought me," she told Henri as she stood up and removed her top gown. The men feasted their eyes on her pretty pink French undergarments highlighting her beautiful breasts. All three men sucked in their breath.

Her long beautiful legs were bare and her panties were laced. The crotch was missing as expected and her patch of dark brown hair was highly visible. Below were the sweet bare cunny lips the two men had enjoyed all last night.

"It is so beautiful," Henri said, "tres beau. You are tres beau."

Katy looked at Aaron and Red, they said nothing but were totally captivated.

"Do you like it?" she asked young Red as she smiled in her provocative French smile.

"Would you like your woman to wear one of these?"

Red was speechless and they all laughed as he stuttered trying to reply. Katy stepped forward and ran her hand through his curly reddish blond hair. He looked so young handsome and clean. The guys had all bathed at the river on the way to see her. Katy felt her cunny stir, it had started getting wet in anticipation. Red was very young and very feral.

Henri and Aaron stood up and finished their drinks. "We must get back to our families," he said, "it has been a long time," and he pressed two coins into Katy's hand. Make sure our friend is well tended. His first experience with a woman needs to be a good one and he kissed her. We will see you next year.

"Come mon ami," he said as Aaron followed him from the tent. Katy watched them leave. "Bon voyage," she said as she watched her fellow countrymen walk away. Then as she turned back toward Red she opened her hand and saw the two gold French Louis. A coin she hadn't seen in a long time. A gold coin that would buy her whatever she needed for the winter and a second to take back to save for when she needed to leave that farm.

Then Katy looked down at Red, so young, so eager, so feral. They had bought him a long night and day. She knew she wouldn't let him go until she had drained him completely.

Katy sat down by young Red. He was tall and youthful. She knew he was good for breeding and she was going to keep him there as long as she could.

"It is nighttime," she said, "you will stay with me tonight," she said as she tied up the tent opening. The sun was starting to set yet it was still early.

She noticed he was staring at her breasts. "Oh it is so warm in here," she said as she unsnapped her top. Her large breasts fell out. She was enjoying teasing him.

"Do you like them?" she giggled as he smiled. "Come," she said as he leaned over, "play with them, they are so sore, they need to be rubbed."

Katy was true, she was ovulating now and her breasts were real sore. Red had never felt a women's breasts. She guided his hand showing him where and how to rub. Red loved rubbing those large French tities.

It was obvious to Katy she needed to show him everything. It was all my new to young Red. She felt an exrta thrill being his first.

"Let us get you comfortable," she said continuing in her sexy French accent. She pulled off his boots and then his pantaloons. That's when his hardened cock popped up. He was embarrassed and sought to cover up.

"Oh no, no, it is so nice, let me see," she said, "let me feel it,"and she moved his hand away as she began to stroke his hardening cock. Katy was surprised that it continued to grow even larger.

His cock wasn't the largest Katy had ever seen but it was certainly larger than any on the farm. He was even larger than the two Frenchmen who had just left.

Katy moved to get closer. The red tip had totally risen through the foreskin. It was large and slightly bent. A large slit at the top. The base was covered with long reddish blond hair which also covered the large sack of balls and extended down his legs. He was a very hairy young man. She softly rubbed his balls, balls that contained the baby seeds she sought. Then she bent forward and capped it with her mouth.

Red closed his eyes and his head fell back. The feeling was unlike anything he had ever felt. Sure he stroked his cock in the mountains, all the men did but he had felt nothing like this. Katy's warm wet French mouth was unlike anything he had ever felt.

Katy was experienced at cock sucking, she quickly felt him going too far, too fast and she backed off.

"You like?" she asked trying now to bring his excitement down a little but Red was very excited. Red had seen some women in the other camps. They were old and ugly. Katy was a beauty.

"Oh yeah," he said, "that was marvelous." Katy stood up to give him time to mellow and she stripped.

"Do you have a woman?" She asked as she finished getting totally naked. Now Red saw her entire body, the first time he had seen a woman totally naked in his life.

Red didn't answer, he just shook his head as his eyes focused in on her young pussy. Red was shaking with excitement. He wanted so badly to ravish this woman but he didn't know what to do. Red just let her lead.

Katy looked down at him, she stroked his cock, "We need to put that in my pussy," she smiled as she lowered herself on his cock. Red laid there and held her sides as she guided his cock inside her. She was real wet. She relaxed her experienced cunny muscles and Reds cock quickly disappeared deep inside her.

Red felt the soft cunny muscles of the experienced young woman and he had never felt anything like this before. She was more beautiful and sexier than any women he had ever met. Now she was naked and her woman parts were spread over his man part and he understood now what all the joking and talking he had heard all his life was about. He had finally felt what a wet young cunny felt like and it was unlike anything else.

Katy knew he needed direction. She knew he might be concerned so she sat on him and they held each other while she slowly rocked slowly back and forth.

"You have a very nice cock, so fearfully large. You need to share it with a woman."

Katy felt his deep inside her, scratching the itch the boys never reached. She felt the rock hard cock that was hers to enjoy. Then she felt the rumble down below and she nearly scared poor Red when she leaned forward and her log hair fell on his face. then she shook as she dug her nails in his shoulders and she spasmed.

Katy knew he was close. She had recovered from the electrifying orgasm and she looked down at the young face that was staring up at her. "Rub my tities," she said, rub them hard. She didn't need to repeat it. Red was all hands as he grabbed her large French breasts and squeezed. Katy saw him reach his limit, she saw his face and she knew he was going to empty.

"I want you to cum in me," she whispered. "Let it flow, let it out deep inside me," as she ground down on him.

Katy had known he would come quickly and her words were all he needed to send him off. He held her tight panting.

"Ohh ohhhh my, it's....sooo....good," and then he blew. His hot cum flew up inside her in gobs and he filled her tender cervix with his a huge amount of potent boy semen. Katy shook as she came so happy that she had found a young strong Alpha Male to be breed her.

Red was in heaven. He panted as she laid on him. He enjoyed the sweet smell of the light French perfume she had used.

They both laid still until his cock shriveled and slipped out. Then the layed together and they talked about his hometown. He held her tight for a short time and Katy was not surprised when he started to harden again. She stroked his cock and it quickly hardened. Katy rolled him on top and he laid there until she placed his cock inside her. She pulled back her knees and instinct did the rest.

Red stared in her mascara laced eyes. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and she was naked under him. Katy put her cunny to work and he felt her slippery tightness slowly massage his shaft until he couldn't take any more. Katy knew and she grabbed his ass cheeks tight and he pushed forward spilling more semen from his balls inside her.

Katy watched his face the whole time. She took extra pleasure in knowing he was impregnating her. She knew she'd never see him again and she wanted to remember what he looked like. His boyish charm and smile. Katy felt young and in love.

They rested and Red woke early the next morning with Katy's mouth on his cock again. She quickly sucked him to hardness and then she got on top grinding her cunny on his arch bones while he again rubbed those sore breasts and nipples. Red was barely awake when he felt his next load pump from his tube into the woman's wet snatch. She gripped him hard this time sure to get every drop of his potent boy cum. Then she put her gown on and made coffee.

Ranl was out of moonshine and Red was out out of semen. Red dressed and left. He kissed her lightly and she watched him as he headed East.

Katy and Ranl stopped by the trading post to finish shopping and pick up Jeb.

Ranl and Katy had come there days ago but Katy felt the glow, she knew the night with the Alpha boy was successful. She knew he had successfully bred her and she would be going back pregnant.

12