All Comments on 'All in the Family Pt. 03'

by rawhidesmith

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishover 4 years ago
Couple of things

At 4:30, Bobby simultaneously helped unload the car and clean up the grill? Also, why would Julia take a shower with her intent to go outside and swim? These little details are what can kill a story. I like how you have developed this and am looking forward to where you go with it.

DOC226DOC226almost 4 years ago
Please Finish Story Line

I read the first three chapters of "All in the Family" and enjoyed them, but unless you write a final chapter to finish the story line it will leave an unsatisfied taste in your readers mouth. So stop being a tease and finish the series.

8teenholes8teenholesover 3 years ago

Think you will continue this story? Love it so far!

argeelogargeelogover 3 years ago

Crap. Another writer who can't or won't finish a story. Why bother starting if you leave it like this? You're a good writer but you've ruined it here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmm? Another story you don't finish nor is there any impregnation

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(12/19/2022) I’ve always believed that there are two requirements for a great author. One is talent and the other is passion. Clearly, this author has talent but does he have passion? Not so much. Well, at least not anymore. Three excellent chapters and then no follow-through. This is a clear case of readers’ blue balls and this happens way too often, unfortunately. I believe that the below-Hot rating for this chapter is due to its frustrating premature conclusion. There is so much potential in this series. I’m constantly on the lookout for great extended stories. Four great examples are “The things you make me feel” by blackmatter, “Lost & Found” by beachbum1958, “Haunting of Palmer Mansion” by Rawlyrawls, and “Binding Rings” by Sidia. This could have been and can still be one also, IMO. I gave each chapter five stars.

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Tired of this story. All tease, no story, no passion, no affection and only negative emotions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous