All in the Family Values Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom plots to get her son and daughter to fuck, degrades her.
3k words
3.96
22.7k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few months, the Laymans, specifically Monica and her son Josh, fucked like rabbits. Monica took her son in her bed, his bed, the kitchen, the living room, the garage, on top of the washing machine and even in her daughter Serena's bedroom.

He would cum in her, filling her cunt with cum, on her ass and thighs, all over her face and on her back making her resemble a toaster strudel. His mom was the creampie queen but enjoyed the variety. She also taught her son how to eat her out right. Her rule was that before Josh could hit, he had to give her an orgasm and then immediately afterwards he would have to give her another. For every one orgasm her son had, she got two. It wasn't long before he became a master at licking clit. Usually after mommy got done using his dick, she'd make dinner for them and then afterwards he would clean up the kitchen like a good son. After, they'd hop into bed where they'd cuddle and then fornicate again once he regained his strength. Sometimes she'd put her panties on right after her son jizzed in her. Wearing the cum soaked panties while she worked as a token of their love for each other.

Eventually, however, a problem arose. Her daughter Serena broke up with her boyfriend in November and would be spending Christmas and the rest of winter break at home. What were they to do? They could try to hide their love, but the sound was often too loud, Monica had a sensitive pussy and had a hard time controlling the volume of her moans. They could do it in the car, but car sex was cramped as they found out after the first (and last) time they attempted it. A hotel room would be too expensive and it's not like they could afford to rent one every time they he got horny or she got in the mood. She got wet easily and sometimes in the morning she'd just be innocently drinking her coffee and a flood would start in her panties and she'd need something inside her immediately. What were they going to do?

Then, sure enough, a plan came to her. If Serena fucked her brother, then what right would she have to judge her mom for doing the same thing? But how would she get her daughter to do that? Serena was always such a good girl and a sensible person. Monica was pretty sure she had left for college a virgin. Serena would need a little big of encouragement. Monica worked as a pharmaceutical rep, and she was a damn good one too. She was popular due to her big boobs and fat ass but was a great saleswoman too. At her job she often was offered test drugs so that she could familiarize herself with them. It just so happened that a new experimental drug, coined "female Viagra" was being shopped around to different doctors and she got not one, but two bottles of it! All she needed to do was slip the Viagra into her daughter's coffee and forbid her from leaving home. Eventually she'd get so horny that she'd have no choice but to fuck her brother!

In December of 2020, Serena came home. Michigan was a lot colder than Arizona and she did not miss it. Still, she was happy to see everyone and gave her mom and brother a great big hug upon seeing them again. Now that her boyfriend had broken up with her, she had started to feel sad, and her family was just the pick me up she needed. She didn't want to be alone right now.

Every morning Monica would make coffee and Serena, being the Starbucks addict she is, would drink it. Little did Serena know that her mother was slipping women's Viagra in it. Then in the evening, Monica would slip her another pill in her lemonade or wine. The Laymans were part Italian, so a glass of wine with dinner was not unusual. The pills would dissolve somewhat but this didn't seem to harm their potency too much. It wasn't long before Monica could hear her daughter playing with herself through the walls. Monica's daughter was a good little liberal who was taking the pandemic very seriously, so she didn't have to worry about her daughter sneaking off for some dick.

After a week, one night she waited until she heard the sound of moaning coming from her daughter's bedroom. This is my chance. She thought. Monica walked into the room without knocking while her daughter was laid back in her bed with one hand on her breast and the other hand under the covers. She then quickly noticed her mom in the room and jerked her head forward from its laid-back position, removed her hand from her shirt and pulled the covers up.

"I really wish you wouldn't do that."

She walked in and sat on the bed while her daughter covered herself up with the blanket to protect her modesty.

"Its just not proper for a young lady like yourself to be playing with your private parts like that. Have some respect for yourself."

"What? Why not, it's natural!"

"No, its not. God created men so that they'd fulfill these urges for us. You should wait for marriage though before you have sex. Because that'd be premarital sex obviously, well with one exception of course."

"An exception? What's that?"

"Well, you can't get married to your family, not legally anyway. So if you have sex with them it's not premarital sex, so its ok. Think of it as kind of a loophole that god created. Family members like brothers and sisters have been going at it for millennia! I even fucked my own brother once or twice when I was your age." Monica lied.

The seeds had been planted, hopefully now all she had to do was wait. In the meantime, she made sure to keep putting Viagra in her daughter's drinks. Not long afterwards, Serena's will broke. She spent night after night in heat with no release. She was horny as hell and needed someone to hold her tits and slap her ass. She just needed to be fucked. Even her bed post was starting to look good. So she found herself at her brother's bedroom door.

"Hey bro..."

"Hey, umm you realize it's like really late right??"

"Yes, but... I have a problem. You see we've been locked up for so long and I- and I could just really use a man's touch right now."

"A man's touch? But I'm your brother! Can't you just go jerk off or something!"

"I tried but it just didn't feel right. Mom said its ok if siblings get it on! Please Josh, we're in the middle of a pandemic!"

"Ok... alright I guess."

"Yay! You're the best brother ever!" She said jumping up and down, her boobs bouncing freely before she gave her brother a big hug, his face squished near her bosom.

She pulled down his basketball shorts and saw a big soft snake sleeping beneath his underwear. She pulled those down too and put his soft penis in her mouth until it inflated to over six and 3/4 inches long.

"Holy shit it's huge!" Serena exclaimed, "I've never seen one this big before!"

"Thanks."

"Oh sorry, I should probably take my pants off too!"

There was an air of awkwardness, but once they were both bottomless things got more amicable. She dropped her nighttime shorts and quickly dropped her hipster style panties. She was a lot more modest than her mom. Serena kept her shirt on at first, to make it more about getting off and getting rid of these uncontrollable sexual urges. She felt really guilty and wanted the sex to be as sterile as possible... at first.

"So... who should be on top?" She said, blushing.

"Umm should I eat you out first?"

"Trust me, that won't be necessary." Serena said, feeling so wet she worried it might drizzle onto her brother's bed.

"Ok let's do missionary then." Josh said as he got on his knees while Serena laid on the bed and spread her legs apart.

"Wait, do you have a condom?"

"Umm yeah," Josh said opening up his nightstand and grabbing one that had expired years ago.

Josh inserted his long condom covered penis into her flooded cunt and started to thrust. The brother and sister said nothing at first and just looked each other in the eyes until eventually Serena looked away. As the sex continued eventually the two got more comfortable. Serena eventually started to moan in pleasure. Josh also noticed that there was no blood on his dick. Guess my sister isn't a virgin, he thought. Eventually, his sister's pussy was just so tight that he couldn't help but comment.

"Damn sis. If I had known your shit was this tight, I would have fucked you a long time ago."

Eventually Josh's controlled and respectful strokes lost their rhythm and turned into hard thrusts into his sister's tight pussy. The added force made it harder for Serena to keep her quiet as she started to be more vocal, unable to help herself.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" Serena moaned as her mom burst through the door.

"What are you doing?!" Monica screamed.

"I'm only fucking my brother! You said it was ok!"

Monica stood there for a minute in deep thought. Trying to make it look like she was contemplating what to do. I did it, she thought, he's balls deep in his sister's cunt! That whore. Now she can't judge me for fucking him. It worked too good, well as long as I'm here it might be fun to watch.

"Yes, I suppose I did. Very well then. But I must supervise." She said as she walked closer to her two offspring in bed with each other. She spotted the condom on his dick, "And what's this?!" She said, gasping.

"A condom?" Serena said, confused.

"Absolutely not! Not under my roof. If god wanted us to wear pieces of plastic on our privates, he would have given us plastic pussies and silicone pee-pees. You can have sex, but you must do it naturally or not at all." She spoke sternly. I'm really selling this religious bullshit, she thought to herself.

"But what if he cums in me? I could get pregnant!"

"No, you won't. Cause he'll pull out and spill his seed on your butt or back. Won't you Joshua?"

"Yeah!" Josh nodded with a red face but a dick still hard as a rock.

Serena had not inherited the massive Double Ds of her mother but rather had modest C cups. Monica had a huge bubble butt, but Serena's ass was petite, round for sure but small. And while Monica had a full mature bush at the base of her big womanly pussy, Serena shaved herself clean around her tight little slit. While Monica knew that technically it was more desirable to have a tight pussy, she did not (two childbirths will do that to a woman). So she pretended that the reason why Serena's pussy was so tight was because nobody wanted to fuck her.

"Just remember, you're 'making love', not 'fucking'. Sex is one of the most intimate acts siblings can share together."

As they started to fuck again, Monica slowly started to undress and slid out of her panties.

"Now mommy is gonna undress too so that it won't be awkward." Monica said as she unclasped her bra and set her big boobs free. She had also grown quite the impressive bush. Back in May when she had initially seduced her son, she had shaved it all off to appeal to the sexual preferences of a 19-year-old teenager. But gradually she grew it back and explained to her son that that's just how mommies were. Gradually getting bored over the vanilla missionary sex she was witnessing, she wanted them to spice it up.

"Okay Serena, why don't you try getting on top of Josh and riding his penis."

"Ok mom."

Her daughter rode dick like a champ, her grapefruits swaying side to side and bouncing up and down and she raised and lowered herself onto his cock. It was so good she even started to cream on his dick. Her brother meanwhile had his hands on her skinny hips and really dug them in as he was mercilessly fucked by his sister. Eventually, the two (with their mother's permission) switched to doggy style.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"Language!" Monica scolded her daughter.

"Frick, frick, frick!" Serena cried as her brother's godly dick brought her to tears. She then grabbed a pillow and half-moaned half-cried loudly into it.

Monica had started to feel a tinge of jealousy watching her son, a man who reminded her so much of Justin, duck what was essentially a better younger version of herself. "Okay guys, it's time to wrap it up. Mommy's tired and needs to go to bed so that she can wake up early and go to work tomorrow. Joshua speed it up and then when you feel your balls begin to tingle pull your pee-pee out and spill your seed on sissy's back."

Josh began to thrust hard in and out, before finally pulling out. He timed it close though, and ended up spraying Serena's ass cheeks with cum.

"You're going to need to clean that up Serena honey. No babies."

Afterwards, instead of cuddling with Serena, after he cleaned up in the bathroom Josh was directed to his mother's bedroom where he fell asleep at her side. They cuddled all night while Serena was left in her brother's bed, feeling used- but satisfied.

As the days past, Monica enjoyed poking fun at her daughter. "See this?" Monica said pointing at her loose pussy, "This is what you'd look like if you found a man that actually wanted to fuck you. He'd stretch you out like this." When Josh was fucking Serena in the prone position, Monica would cheerily comment "your ass looks like a boy's, you're lucky your brother is always so horny!" Josh would never eat Serena's pussy like he did mommy's and so Monica liked to joke about this and say "Honey, maybe if you'd stop shaving and grow a little down there maybe your brother would eat you out for longer and not just as long as it takes for you to get wet so that he can stuff his sausage in there. When you shave you look like woman too young to be fucking." One time, when Serena was ridding on Josh's dick, her mom had commented "maybe once you get a big girl job, you can afford to get some breast implants. Men prefer big titties, maybe that's why your brother takes so long to cum. Fake tits would look nice on you, don't you think? An E cup maybe."

At first Serena had put on a brave face, but eventually her mother's subtle psychological torment got to her. She stopped shaving her pussy and started doing squats to build her glutes. She encouraged her brother to "make love" to her harder and faster in the hopes that it would stretch her out some. But when that didn't work, she bought a big black 10-inch dildo and started going to town on her young tight pussy, eventually loosening it up just a little. She even went and scheduled a consultation with a plastic surgeon to explore the possibility of getting fake tits. E-cup, just like mommy recommended.

Despite Josh and Serena fucking nearly every day now, Monica still found time to fuck her son. She could now be more wanton about having sex with him with Serena in the house. The bathroom was her new favorite place to fuck her son, especially the glass encased shower. They left the door open and once or twice she noticed Serena walk by in the hallway. Josh noticed nothing but his mother's pussy. He was such a good mommy's boy.

Monica would still supervise all of Josh and Serena's sexual encounters. The rule was: whenever Serena was feeling horny, she'd go fetch her mother. Monica would watch them fuck, usually while naked. Eventually she had the bright idea of ordering an egg vibrator off Amazon that she could stick in her vagina and use discretely while the siblings fucked. She needed to get off too, and luckily the sounds of sex drowned out the slight buzzing from the vibrator.

One day, a major change happened when, during sex with his sister, Josh pulled out a little too late and once outside, shot several ropes of cum towards her gaping hole.

It was in that moment Monica realized something, she didn't want to share Josh. She wanted him all to herself, and what was the best way to make a man unappealing to any other woman? Make him a premature ejaculator. She'd train her son to be a minuteman.

Chapter 3 preview:

She bought her daughter breast implants as her Christmas present and for Josh's she dressed up in Santa lingerie and waited in bed for him. While her daughter laid in bed, immobile recovering from her surgery, they'd fuck as loud as gorillas.

"Give mommy her present! Empty your sack for Mrs. Claus." She screamed. Making sure she moaned loud enough for her daughter to hear her.

"Hmmm you're looking a little loose down there, sweetie. I wouldn't want your future husband to think you're a whore."

"I don't know I just think they look a little comically large on your frame is all."

"It's like a jungle down there!"

"Honey, now it really looks like a man's ass. Your brother isn't gay."

"Oh fuck! I'm coming!" Josh exclaimed; his dick only having been in his sister's pussy for maybe two minutes.

She had her son well trained. "Josh, get off her and stick it in me. Now!" Monica said as she got on all fours. Josh then pulled his dick out of Serena's pussy and got behind his mom and started to fuck her from behind. "He's mine. You best remember that dear."

(Feedback appreciated!)