Danny Does Mom

Story Info
Man convinces wife to have sex with son while he's away.
19.1k words
4.69
93.8k
224
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocWords
DocWords
3,311 Followers

A husband convinces his wife and son to have sex during his absence, but dad still makes the rules.

All characters in this story are at least eighteen.

Danny Does Mom

Danny's father, Bud, would be leaving for a three-month assignment in a few days. It had happened before. He worked construction and had to go where the work was. After his last trip he had sworn he wasn't going anymore. Yet here he was packing.

The last time his father had gone, Danny's mother, Joanne, had an affair. When his dad found out it nearly destroyed their marriage. That's why no more trips. His parents had somehow worked things out between them and after about a month, all seemed to be normal.

His mom and dad screwed a lot. Not openly, but they made no secret about why they went to their room together so often. Mom wasn't quiet either. Danny sometimes left the house to get away from her moans and very vocal orgasms. Besides being annoying, it also sexually frustrated him. At eighteen, he'd only had one girlfriend and she drew the line at breast touching. Danny serviced himself a lot.

Dad was a big burly guy but with an even bigger soft side. The 'gentle giant' was what his sister called him. Mom was tiny compared to him. She stood five-two and maybe a hundred-twenty pounds. She was a good-looking woman and had a great body. Danny had fantasized about her many times. In fact, more often than he fantasized about anyone else.

Danny was no dummy. He did well in school and after graduating this coming spring would be off to college with a full ride academic scholarship. He knew what incest was and that it was illegal. Yet, at eighteen, with a near full-time erection, he would have fucked his mother in a heartbeat.

He was sitting in his room reading Literotica. Mother-son stories were his favorites, but if there was sex in the story, he'd read it. There was a soft knock on his door. It was obviously his mother. His dad banged hard and just once. He often caused something to fall off the wall.

"Come in, mom."

"Sweetie, your father wants to talk to you. He's in the living room."

"Okay, mom. I'll be right there."

She turned and left the room. Danny shut down his computer and went to the living room. His father sat in his recliner. That was dad's chair. No one ever sat in it but him.

"You wanted to talk to me, sir?"

Danny always called him sir. It wasn't because he had to. It was simply a show of respect.

"Sit on the couch."

Danny sat as his father had instructed. His father sat looking at him but didn't speak for a couple of minutes.

"Last year I went on an away job. Your mom and I had some problems when I got back. You're aware of that, I assume."

"Yes, sir."

"Are you aware of what triggered the problems?"

"No, sir," Danny replied. He was, but only from what he had overheard between them. His parents had never discussed it with him.

"I'm going to be very open with you Danny. Your mom had a boyfriend while I was away."

"Oh."

"I swore I wasn't leaving again, but if I don't go this time my boss told me I can find another job. I've got a year 'til I can retire and tell him to fuck off and die. While I'm gone, I'm going to need your help."

"Yes, sir. Any way I can."

"I need you to make sure your mom doesn't go out and stray on me again. I've already told her that if she does, I'll divorce her."

"Dad, how am I possibly gonna to do that?"

"Danny, your mom is a very sexual woman. I think she's probably a sex addict, but I'm not a doctor. She needs it every day. She wants it damn near all day."

"But dad..."

"Hear me out. I can't be here to give her that. I won't stay married to her if she goes out and cheats again. She and I talked this over for a long time. I want you to give her what she needs."

"Dad...dad, I've never done that. I've never even..."

"You're a virgin?"

"Uh, yes, sir."

"That's even better. She'll teach you what she needs and how to give her that."

"But dad..."

"Danny, it's the only way to keep this family together. It sure as hell isn't ideal, but it's the only way your mom and me could come up with that's acceptable to both of us."

"Isn't it illegal?"

"You've never driven faster than the speed limit? Jay walked? Cut school? Those are illegal too. Nobody but you, your mom, and me will ever know about this. I need your word son. Will you do as I ask to keep our family together?"

Danny paused. He would love this but didn't want to appear overly eager. "Dad, I'll give mom what she needs to help the family."

His father smiled. "I knew you'd be there for us when we needed you," his father said, smiling.

Danny was thinking rapid-fire to himself. 'When can I fuck mom? Today? Can I fuck her pussy and mouth? How often can I fuck her? Is it whenever I want? Will she swallow my cum?' There were a hundred questions but none he dared ask.

"I'm leaving day after tomorrow. You take over once I leave."

"Sir, is mom okay with this?"

"Joanne, come in the living room for a minute," his father called. Danny's mother walked in a moment later and sat about a foot away from her son. "I talked to Danny about what you and I need him to do while I'm away. He's agreed to give you whatever you need."

She nodded and looked at her son. "It has to be our secret. We could both be arrested for it."

"I know, mom. If it'll help keep the family together, I'll be there for you," he replied. He was thinking, 'Mom, I'll fuck your brains out and gladly go to jail for it. Just give me half a chance.'

"Joanne, he has no experience, so you're going to have to teach him."

Danny thought he saw just a hint of a suppressed smile before it vanished.

"I don't mind," she replied.

"Good, it's all settled. Anyone have any questions?"

"When does it start?" his mother asked.

"As soon as I leave, the day after tomorrow," Bud replied. "Anything else?" No one spoke. "Good, I need a beer."

He stood and left the room. Danny heard the refrigerator door open then close, followed by the sound of a beer can opening. Danny had a raging erection and didn't want to stand with his mother sitting there. It would be obvious to her.

"You're okay with this arrangement?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry we've put you in this position. I love your father dearly and don't want to lose him. We both felt you would be a safe solution."

"Mom, it's okay. Being a man means stepping up when you're needed."

"I'll do my best to try and minimize how awkward this'll be," she told her son.

"I know you will. I love you, mom."

She stood and motioned for him to stand. Once up, she put her arms around him for a hug. She had to have felt his erection hitting her at about bellybutton level but made no move to pull away. She walked to the kitchen. The refrigerator opened and closed again. This time there was the distinct sound of three beers opening. She walked back to her son who was still standing where she left him and offered him a beer.

"I think we both need these," she said, chugging much of hers.

*****

For Danny, the next day and a half were living hell. His cock had a perpetual raging boner. He couldn't think of anything but fucking his mom. He couldn't concentrate well enough to read even the shortest stories on Literotica. His dick was beginning to get sore from the right-handed abuse he was subjecting it to. Danny avoided his mother. Just seeing her made things worse. He even tried avoiding the evening family meal. His parents insisted that the family have dinner together. Sitting quietly, picking at his food, he could feel his parent's eyes on him.

"Having second thoughts?" his father asked.

"No, sir. Just nervous, I guess."

"Nothing to be nervous about. Your mom will walk you through everything. Won't you, honey."

"Of course, sweetheart."

"See, you've got nothing to worry about."

"Honey, what time are you leaving tomorrow," his wife asked.

"They're picking me up at five. The plane leaves at seven."

"I'll get up and fix your breakfast," she said.

"No need. They're serving breakfast on the plane."

Danny's mind was going wild. 'Oh mom, please wake me up with a blowjob,' he thought. That was one of his biggest fantasies. His cock was harder and more ready than he could ever remember.

Danny jacked off for about the fifth time that day at about eight pm. He heard the first of his mother's moans shortly after. His cock, once again, went into overdrive. He tried covering his ears, putting on headphones, putting a pillow over his head, and finally his earbuds with music loud enough to deafen him. It didn't help. He was hearing the moans in his mind. He finally surrendered and went outside. Danny heard his mother's final orgasmic scream even out there. There was no way he was going to get any sleep tonight. His cock was throbbing.

When he felt it was safe, Danny went back inside. The house was quiet and dark. He opened the cabinet above the refrigerator and felt for the square bottle. That was his father's Jack Daniels. He had seen him, when stressed, pour two fingers in a small glass and down it. He always made a face as if he'd bitten into a rancid lemon. Danny liked lemons but had never tasted the Jack. He'd had a few wine coolers and an occasional beer, but he and Jack were strangers.

Danny grabbed a glass and poured two fingers, just as his dad had done. He put the cap back on the bottle and replaced it. Without hesitation, he poured the entire contents of the glass down his throat. That was when the fire started. He felt the flames in the back of his mouth and then move like a blowtorch down the center of his chest into his stomach. His airway closed immediately to prevent the flames from entering his lungs. Danny's eyes were wide, and tears flowed from them. 'Water!' his mind screamed. 'Water!' He put the glass under the tap and filled it. Even the cold water didn't subdue the fire. He moved closer and drank directly from the faucet, and soon the flames seemed to abate. Not gone, by any stretch of the imagination, but better. At least he could breathe again.

Danny stood over the sink, holding on with both hands as the flames, now just embers, faded. That's when he realized his erection had subsided. He felt himself to make sure Jack hadn't burned off his cock. He was relieved when he found it intact.

He rinsed the glass and put it in the dishwasher, then went to his room. Laying on the bed, he considered what he had done and why. Nerves? Better. Erection? Gone. But at what cost? At least it hadn't killed him. Danny fell asleep a few minutes later.

*****

His clock said 8:22 when he woke. He could still taste the Jack. His erection was tenting his briefs and throbbing. 'Dad's gone. Today is the day,' he thought. His already hard cock seemed to turn to stone. He went to his toilet to pee but had to lean down toward it. His cock wasn't cooperating with his attempt to aim it. Leaning farther over the toilet, he had it pointing almost straight down before he dared let loose. It worked. His bladder emptied but the morning wood was relentless. He flushed then brushed his teeth and gargled. He had just left the bathroom when he heard his mother's soft knock on the door.

"Sweetheart, are you up?" his mother called.

"Uh, yes ma'am. I'm getting dressed."

"I need your help," she said.

'Oh fuck! This is it. This is the moment I've fantasized about. What if I cum too quick? Oh god...,' he thought.

"I'll be out in just a minute."

"Okay, sweetheart."

Danny grabbed a pair of loose-fitting shorts. After some experimentation, he aimed his cock directly toward his right hip. It was uncomfortable but at least it wasn't obvious. He double checked in the mirror, then put on the longest t-shirt he could find.

His mother was waiting for him in the kitchen. She was wearing a modest housecoat and drinking a cup of coffee.

"Mm...m...morning, mom," he stuttered. "What did you need?"

She stood and opened the kitchen cabinet. "There are two cans of green beans on the top shelf. I can't reach them."

Danny's hopes for the morning were crushed, but his erection wasn't. "Sure, mom." He walked to the cabinet and reached up. The shelf was just out of reach too. "Where's the step-stool?"

"I loaned it to Harriet, across the street."

"I'll just stand on a chair," he said.

"You'll do no such thing. These chairs are on wheels. You'll fall and break your neck."

"No problem. I've got this."

He put his right knee up on the counter, then pushed himself up to a kneeling position facing the cabinet. His mother jumped up and grabbed his hips to steady him. The fingers on her right hand grazed the end of his cock. Danny froze.

"Oh god," he said, as he came in his pants.

His mother didn't let go and held him through his orgasm. When he finished, he slumped a little.

"I need to get down," he said quietly.

"Get my green beans first," she said.

Danny grabbed both cans and set them on the counter, then climbed down with her still holding his hips. Her face was as red as his.

"Thank you. Why don't you go shower and I'll have breakfast ready for you when you're done?"

Danny didn't say a word and almost ran from the room. He stripped off quickly and showered. The erection never eased as he dressed again in clean briefs and another pair of shorts. He put on another clean t-shirt, took a deep breath, and left the room. 'Maybe she didn't notice,' he thought.

Danny was relieved when his mother showed nothing unusual in her behavior. He sat at the table quietly. In a few minutes she set a cup of coffee in front of him and put a plate of bacon, hash browns, and eggs for each of them on the table. The toaster popped and she added two slices of toast to each of their plates.

"Need anything else?"

"No, ma'am. I'm good."

She joined him at the table, and both ate quietly. Just when Danny thought he was home free, she spoke.

"I didn't mean to do that."

Feigning ignorance, he asked, "Do what?"

"Make you cum. It happened to your father on our second date. We were at the movies. I reached for popcorn and missed." She actually chuckled. "He was so embarrassed he didn't call me for a week. The next time I missed the popcorn on purpose."

"Mom, you aren't helping this any."

"Sweetheart, it's perfectly normal. Your father said your strange behavior yesterday was from nerves. I knew better. It was from frustration. I asked him not to talk to you until the night before he left so we could minimize that."

"You knew?"

"Danny, a woman picks up on a lot of things men don't. It's built in. I felt your erection when you hugged me after the talk. I've seen the apparent cucumber in your pants for the last day and a half. I also do the laundry around here. You must have cum a half dozen times yesterday."

"Five, I think," he replied, blushing.

"What did your father tell you about my needs? I wasn't there for that part."

"He said at least once a day you needed sex, but you wanted it more."

"Did he tell you what happened last time he was away?"

"He said you had a boyfriend."

"That's not exactly correct. I simply had a man who would give me what I needed once a day. He wasn't a boyfriend. I didn't even like him. He provided what I needed physically. That's all."

"You didn't love him?"

"Certainly not. I love your father. As I've gotten older, my need has become more of a demand. If I don't get it, I'm a basket case and a bitch. Your father and I both love you and we agreed that you were the one person that could fill my need and not be a threat to our family."

"Because I wouldn't try to take you away from him?"

"Exactly. Over the years we've both learned what my needs are and how best to satisfy them. That's another reason you were the perfect choice. You have little or no experience. I have a blank slate to work with. I can teach you. Does that make sense?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Danny, please quit the yes ma'am stuff. Ma'am is for old ladies or something. Call me mom. That's what I am. If you call me derogatory names during our sessions, I'll slap the living shit out of you. I am not your bitch, cunt, or whore. I expect to be treated like a respected woman. In certain circumstances I don't mind being used but don't you dare call me names."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Yes, mom," she corrected.

"Yes, mom."

"Now, if you'll help me clean up the kitchen we can begin. I know you have an erection. I'd be disappointed if you didn't. I want you to take off your pants and underwear while we work in the kitchen. It'll get you accustomed to being naked around me. Actually, why don't you leave your pants off anytime it's just you and me in the house. I'll be able to get a better grasp of your needs too."

"Yes, ma...mom."

She stood and began clearing the table. Danny unfastened, then slid his shorts and briefs off.

"Stand up. Let me look at you." Danny slowly stood as she watched him. Once he was standing, she smiled. "Good. Nice length. What six inches?" He nodded. "Nice girth too. You're a little larger than your father. Have you ever been touched?"

"Just for my football physical."

"She was an attractive doctor. Did you get an erection?"

"Yeah, even before she started the exam. It was a nightmare."

"Sweetheart, in fifteen minutes you won't think twice about me seeing you naked."

"I doubt that," he replied.

"I was under the impression that shaving down there was in fashion with young people."

"Some of the guys with girlfriends do. I've seen them in the locker room. I don't have a girlfriend, so I never saw the point."

"Let's get the kitchen cleaned up."

They both began working on the kitchen and in less than ten minutes had it immaculate. She had been right. By the time the kitchen was done he had forgotten about not having pants on. Danny expected something to happen sexually. Instead, she asked him to vacuum the house. He went to put his pants on.

"Leave the pants off. You're in training, remember."

"Okay, mom."

She kept him busy with chores all morning. While he was in a room doing something, she was always in the same room doing something else. She remained clothed while he was naked and hard as a rock. The morning passed quickly as they worked together cleaning the house. He noticed his mother frequently looking at the clock.

They were sitting in the kitchen having a light lunch when his mother's phone rang. She grabbed it like it had been burning in her pocket. It was a Facetime call. She accepted it.

"I made it safely and I'm in my hotel room," her husband said.

"Good. I expected your call a couple of hours ago," she said, anxiously.

"Sorry, we had transportation issues, then had a briefing before they let us go to our rooms. Our pickup time in the mornings is 6:30. There's a three-hour time difference so I'll be Facetiming at 9:00 your time every day but Sunday. I don't know what time my Sunday calls will be."

"Can you make it in the morning?" she asked.

"Sure, I can. Joanne, I know we agreed on once a day, but I still have some suspicions from last time. I'm going to be making unscheduled calls too. It's important to me that you aren't straying."

"I understand, honey. I won't be straying."

"Is Danny there?"

"Yes, he's sitting here at the kitchen table with me."

"Are you keeping him undressed?"

"Yes, just like you wanted."

"Have you done anything?"

"I accidentally touched him this morning."

"Accidentally?"

"Yes. It was before breakfast. He was still dressed. I had him get the green beans off the top shelf. Harriet still has the step stool, so he climbed up on the counter on his knees. I didn't want him to fall so I grabbed his hips. My finger brushed the tip as I was holding him. He came when I did."

"Danny, is that what happened?" his father asked, suspiciously.

DocWords
DocWords
3,311 Followers