All in the Name of Science Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two guys on the ends of Brad's row both came at almost the same time. One of them started grunting uncontrollably as the machine forced his ejaculation from his body. He was clearly a gym rat, his muscles straining as his cum shot out at more of an angle, coating his tight abs. The guy at the other end of the row started laughing. Not chuckling, and not polite laughter. This was hysterical, wheezing laughter. The kind that makes you think someone will have to revive the guy when he's finished laughing. It started with a long wheeze as his body began convulsing with his orgasm and continued to build as he shot his cum and watched it run down the side of the sleeve. His volunteer watched in confusion at first, until she started laughing with him. As each of the men, finished cumming, their volunteers reached over and attentively turned off their machines.

After each of these incidents, Carmen added a few notes to her clipboard and then returned her attention to the four of us remaining. Brandon sounded like he was getting close and for that matter, I was feeling the same thing. Each fast, twisting stroke of the ECT device was dragging me measurably closer to climax. Tall Guy at the end of our row was definitely losing his battle to meditate his way through it as his cock was drooling and swelling more with each stroke.

The one guy on the opposite row seemed to be doing better than the rest of us. I'd met him before. I think his name was Cody and he was some hot shot from the baseball team. He seemed cool enough in class too, but that was his reputation. Cool under pressure. It didn't matter how much the other team might be scoring against us, Cody was the guy who kept his head and made smart plays to shut them down. The guy exuded confidence even here and one look at the equipment he had stuffed into the ECT device's sleeve was enough to explain why. He was packing. His cock was thick and long. In fact, it was long enough that the machine never really reached his head even at the top of the upstroke. It reached almost to the head of his dick, so I'm pretty sure it was stroking the sensitive underside, but it didn't actually travel over the head. No wonder he was doing better than the rest of us.

I only had a few moments to ponder Cody's inherent advantage when Carmen made another note on her clipboard and tapped a new button on her phone. At once, the devices started a new pattern, one clearly designed to finish us off as quickly as possible. They would slide to the top of our dicks and deliver four very quick strokes just to the top few inches. Then they would slide to the base and deliver four more very quick strokes to the bottom few inches. Then they would make two full-length slower strokes from root to tip. Then they would repeat the pattern again. And again. All the while, they were rotating the jelly sleeves, providing even more stimulation than the strokes themselves. I don't know about the other guys, but that's when I knew the game was up for me. Tricia clearly did too because she started focusing her attention back and forth between my face and my dick.

I made it through about five or six cycles of this intense new pattern when I felt it happening. The tension was building, and I decided if I couldn't stop it I would make it worth Tricia's time watching. Just as I was about to tip over the edge of my climax I started squeezing my PC muscles to hold back. At a certain point I felt the equilibrium where the pressure to cum was almost helping me hold the squeeze. It's difficult to explain but I can hit that point and hold it for a good eight to ten seconds before the urge to cum becomes overwhelming. I don't always time the squeeze right, but this morning it was perfect. I felt the squeeze catch my orgasm as it was building. I felt the balance of pressure helping me hold the squeeze and then, when I felt the pressure overpower my PC muscle's ability to hold it back, I felt a powerful orgasm wash over me. Oh, and I came like a fountain. That's the other advantage of this little exercise. My cum shot powerfully from the head of my cock, shooting at least a foot or two straight up in the air. As the first volley fell back down, some landed in the device's jelly sleeve, providing a little more lubrication for me while much of it landed on my flat belly. The second shot went almost as high, but the third and fourth travelled mere inches before landing back on their source. Finally, I was done, but the machine clearly wasn't. It was starting to get pretty uncomfortable on my very sensitive parts and I was afraid Tricia would leave me to the tender mercies of the unstoppable stroking. But after giving me a mischievous smile and allowing an extra stroke or two, she reached over and stopped the machine.

She had barely touched the switch when Tall Guy lost it. All pretense of meditation was gone. His body lurched forward with his orgasm, dragging his hand-holding volunteer with it. She toppled onto his chest and in the process stopped him from sitting bolt upright. This would have been a problem because the machine was still stroking his cock rapidly and there's no telling how gracefully it would have handled having other parts of his body come unexpectedly in contact with it. After a few seconds, however, he settled down, almost relaxing into his climax. His cock was busy pumping spurt after spurt, perhaps six or seven of them, but none were particularly powerful. They were more like a bubbling stream than the powerful jets I had provided. Regardless, when he was done, there was no meditation in the world that would spare him from the sensitivity that settled over his abused cock. His volunteer, still stunned at being inadvertently knocked over, took an extra moment or two to right herself and turn off the machine. Other than a brief scream from its victim, the machine quickly quieted, as did the man laying under it.

Brendan impressively held out until this point before losing his composure and giving up his seed. He started by providing a long keening moan that gradually built in intensity. It abruptly switched to strong grunting with each jerk of his body and each shot of cum. "Fuck!" he yelled after each shot. After several strong convulsions, he finished and started twitching with the machine's strokes as his volunteer shut it off. In spite of the machine stopping, Brendan continued twitching with aftershocks from his orgasm.

At this point, only Cody was left and he didn't appear to be ready to cum yet. The rest of us were now able to sit partially upright, our softened dicks sliding out of the jelly sleeves naturally. We watched as Cody's cool started eroding a bit, but not enough to succumb to the machine's manipulations. Not enough, that is, until Carmen finished writing a few more notes and then tapped her smartphone again.

All of a sudden, Cody's ECT device started stroking only the top few inches of his dick at a very fast speed. This time, Carmen had adjusted the controls enough that it actually covered most of the head of his dick. Cody certainly noticed the difference because he started groaning uncontrollably through the next minute of relentless stimulation. Then, proving he was capable of losing his cool after all, Cody started convulsing with a powerful orgasm that wracked his body. He was sweating, cumming and writhing on the mat as the machine wrung every drop of cum from his organ. When it was over, his pretty assistant reached over him to shut off the machine. Almost reflexively, Cody drew her face down for a kiss. At first, she seemed to be into it, but quickly recovered her composure enough to separate from Cody's lips and sit up again.

After making a final note on her clipboard, Carmen beamed at us with pleasure. "Thank you all for participating in the first real test of my device. We're not done yet; there are still a few more tests to do with you today, but for now, please remove yourselves from the sleeves and take a minute to clean up. When you're done, please meet Marla and Trina in the carpeted area where we started the day." The three women then started circulating among us, passing out wipes and bottles of cold water. We needed them both!

= = = = = = = = = =

"But what did you find to be most helpful when you were trying to hold off your orgasm?" Trina was trying to lead a discussion with eight men who had just cum hard and were ready to take a nap. In short, it was an effort, but she pressed forward with enthusiasm. She looked at Tall Guy. "Jamie, what helped you hold off as long as you did?" I guess we now knew his name.

"I tried clearing my mind and picturing myself at a beach," Jamie responded. "It worked for a while until I started picturing people getting naked on the beach and getting freaky in public. Every time the machine would speed up I got distracted and when I returned to the scene in my head there were more people hooking up. After a while, I couldn't hold back any more."

"I'll say," his volunteer chimed in. We all chuckled with her. "If you wanted a hug, all you had to do was ask," she added with a grin.

"Yeah, sorry about that," Jamie sheepishly responded. "I just sort of reacted."

"I was doing something similar," I volunteered. "I was fine for most of the time, but when the machines started speeding up, I started thinking about hits I'd taken during lacrosse games. Thinking about how much they hurt cancelled out some of the pleasure I was feeling."

Tommy chimed in unexpectedly. "You should have thought about what it feels like when you hit the other team. You were epic last weekend. I'm sure you gave them a lot more pain than you got!"

"Thanks, man," I said. "I didn't know you were there."

"How about you, Brendan?" Marla asked. "What worked best for you?"

Brendan shrugged. "I don't know if anything really worked. I was just trying to ignore what the ECT was doing and focus on something more normal instead. Since Shelly and I are in a couple classes together, it was easy to just talk about class stuff like we usually do. Of course, I'm not usually naked and getting jerked off by a machine when we talk, but I guess there's a first time for everything!"

We all laughed with Brendan at that image.

Trina asked for clarification. "So, you weren't trying to distract yourself from what you were feeling? You were trying to ignore it by doing normal things instead?"

"That's basically it," Brendan confirmed. "I figured if I tried to distract myself, I would be remembering the thing that I didn't want to think about. By ignoring it, I didn't have to think about what I was feeling at all."

"Interesting idea," Marla observed. "Thanks for pointing out the difference. What about you, Cody?"

"I didn't really have to think about it at all," Cody answered. "I just remembered that I was in control of my reactions and I wasn't going to react until after everyone else did. The rest was just a matter of enjoying the ride. It didn't hurt that the machine was really just stroking my shaft for most of the time. It didn't get near anything sensitive until near the end of the test. Once you adjusted it I would have really had to work to control my reactions but at that point there was no reason to. Everyone else had already popped. I got to just let go and enjoy it."

Trina took a few notes on her pad. "I think that's the first time someone said he just relied on controlling his reactions to the stroking rather than doing something to block out the stroking itself. So, you felt it and enjoyed it, but you just didn't let it get you closer to orgasm?"

"Yeah. That's a good way to describe it," Cody answered thoughtfully.

Carmen took control of the group again. "We're going to start the second round of the trial in about fifteen minutes. Take some time to stretch, grab some water, use the bathroom. Whatever you need to do to relax and put the previous test behind you. When we start again, you're going to have a chance to put what you've learned from this discussion to good use."

= = = = = = = = = =

About fifteen minutes later, we were all back on our padded boards with our volunteers helping us get ready. Since we had all just cum about an hour ago, it was taking a little longer to get us all hard again than it did for the first test, but all the guys were well on their way to enjoying a second round of the test.

Tricia was taking particular joy from teasing my dick into getting hard again. She said they weren't technically supposed to suck us back to hardness, but she kept pointing my semi toward her mouth and leaning in to it. Each time, I thought for sure she was going to give me a little suck to get me started and each time, I groaned as she blew lightly across the tip while merely stroking me. It was maddening, but it worked. Within a few minutes, Tricia was busy lubing up my member so she could slide it back into the jelly sleeve and strap it to my ECT device with the Velcro straps.

"We're going to do a quick calibration," Carmen said from behind me when Tricia had finished. She tapped a button on her smartphone control and the cradle on the ECT device slid the jelly sleeve all the way up to the top of my dick, leaving my head somewhere within the middle of the sleeve. It stopped there for a moment. She then tapped another button and it slid down until the jelly sleeve was just touching the mound at the base of my dick. She then tapped once again and the sleeve slid to the exact middle of my length and stopped there, presumably waiting until the test began."

Right after she finished calibrating my device, she stepped around to Cody, whose cock was now nicely jammed back into his jelly sleeve, the head of his dick extending far past the end of the sleeve. Carmen touched a few buttons and the sleeve started travelling up until it was centered over the head of his dick. It then slid all the way to the bottom. Finally, she tapped one more button and it centered itself exactly in the middle of his long cock and waited. It looked like Cody was going to have to rely on his self-control a lot more this round.

Carmen continued around the room calibrating each guy's device once he was strapped into it. The end result was that all the cradles and jelly sleeves were located at different heights, but in each case, it was exactly in the middle of each test subject's shaft.

"Gentlemen," Carmen addressed us all, "we're about to begin round two. This round will be exactly like the first round except now you know what to expect and you've all got a few new strategies to hold off your orgasm a little longer. We'll start off slowly like before and gradually build up the speed and the level of stimulation to see how you do. Just like the first round, there's an extra $100 for the man who holds out the longest, so do your best to be the last. Your volunteers will help you if you want. Good luck!"

With that, Carmen tapped a button on her smartphone. At once, all eight ECT devices came to life and started stroking. Like the first time, speed was not an issue. The devices were delivering one stroke about every two seconds. I could definitely withstand this. I was able to look around the room and verify that, as I had expected, each man's device was stroking his entire length. The calibrations Carmen had been performing ensured that each of us received the same coverage relative to the length of our organs. Cody was no longer able to just coast along with strokes that consistently missed his most sensitive head. He was going to have to work for this round if he wanted to be last.

I had barely finished looking around at the other guys when the machine started stroking me faster. Again, it stepped up to stroke us approximately once per second and the difference was immediately noticeable.

Tricia and I started talking about normal stuff as much as possible. We talked about one of her professors that had a penchant for assigning short papers at the end of the week that had nothing to do with the topics covered in that week's lectures. We talked about where we wanted to go for dinner later that night but avoided voicing what we wanted to do with each other after dinner. We laughed when Tricia suggested inviting my roommate to join us for dinner and then see what would happen.

As we were talking, I glanced around to see how the other guys were doing. To my right, Tommy and Jamie were talking about basketball and I wondered to myself if Jamie was on the school's basketball team with my roommate Ryan. I made a mental note to ask him about it during the next break. Their two volunteers were chatting about preparations for some social event coming up next month. Cody was hitting on his volunteer, asking about what she liked doing on the weekends; Mr. Confidence didn't seem overly concerned about the device trying to make him cum. Brendan seemed to be taking a lesson from Jamie's first round and was laying back with his eyes closed and his breathing measured. It looked like he was meditating while the ECT device was busy stroking his decent-sized cock relentlessly.

We heard a beep as Carmen tapped the next button on her smartphone and the machines all sped up their stroking. Once again, we were not only feeling the machine deliver about two strokes per second, but it also started the rotation on each stroke. Once again, Carmen reminded the volunteers to give us a little more lube. Tricia was a pro at this. As the sleeve finished stroking the tip of my cock, she started squirting a small stream of lube down over the head so that it started running down my exposed shaft. By the time the device started stroking upwards again, my member had several rivulets of lube running down the sides for the jelly sleeve to spread. It felt amazing, but this time I was able to enjoy it without worrying about cumming...yet.

It appeared that Brad was also doing better this time around. His volunteer was more careful about jiggling and was able to distract him more effectively this time. They were having a conversation about recent camping trips they had each taken and comparing notes about good spots to go. In spite of the relaxing topic, Brad's voice was definitely a little strained, but he didn't sound anywhere near ready to pop yet.

Jamie, on the other hand, was not doing so well. He was still talking basketball with Tommy, but he had to keep pausing to control his breathing. Tommy was sounding a little strained as well but was trying his best to keep up his end of the conversation. Their two volunteers had noticed the change and were now settling in to watch the action. Their eyes were glued to the two ECT device sleeves as they stroked repeatedly up and down the two cocks strapped into them. Again, Jamie's long, thin dick was drooling heavily. Each trip the jelly sleeve made up and down his organ served to spread his pre-cum liberally. Tommy was not as long, but his somewhat thicker shaft was glistening from the recent coating of lube and the perfectly even pace of the machine stroking him.

Carmen made a new note on her clipboard and then tapped the next button on her smartphone. My machine changed its speed and pattern again. It began the pattern of delivering four quick strokes to the top few inches of my cock, then four quick strokes at the bottom, then two long strokes covering my whole length. This was the pattern where I lost it during our first round. While I was definitely getting closer, talking with Tricia about regular things was so far keeping my urge to orgasm under control. Unfortunately for Cody, he was clearly having a hard time controlling himself this time around. Because of the earlier recalibration, the machine was now rubbing squarely on the head of his dick for the four quick top strokes and took his whole length for the two long strokes.

All of a sudden, movement caught my eye as Jamie started convulsing. His cock started spewing a stream of cum out and over the edge of the jelly sleeve. He grunted with each strong contraction of his abs until his orgasm receded and his volunteer shut off his machine. He breathed a sigh of relief and satisfaction at having cum but appeared to be upset at himself for not holding out longer.