All in the Name of Science Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The action continued as Tommy lost it once Jamie was done. His dick pumped a rope of cum up several inches into the air before it landed straight back down on the jelly sleeve and was quickly churned into white froth. His volunteer watched as he spurted several other weaker shots of cum and then reached over him to stop his ECT device from continuing to rub his now sensitive cock.

Cody was groaning loudly now; his attempt to muscle through was clearly failing. The machine had to travel farther to cover the full length of his long cock and as a result he was receiving more stimulation than most of the other men. The pre-cum that was bubbling out of his slit with every upstroke showed that he was getting closer. The slight bucking motion from his hips only served to confirm what any of us who were watching already knew: he was about to blow. His volunteer kneeled at his side watching his big cock getting pushed to the limit by Carmen's machine. Her eyes traveled back up his body, taking in the sheen of sweat that had formed on his muscular chest and, without thinking about it, she licked her lips. That simple act, combined with the arousal apparent in her eyes, pushed Cody over the edge of his self-control. With a loud grunt, his dick exploded in orgasm, shooting cum up and over the sleeve, coating the ridges of his belly and pooling there. Almost reflexively, Cody's hand shot out and grabbed his pretty volunteer's ass, pulling her into him. His other hand went to her now-lowered breast and grabbed a handful of her soft flesh. As his cock continued to gush cum across his athletic body, his hands kneaded her body, providing her only a taste of the stimulation she was plainly craving. As the ECT device continued pumping Cody's spent cock, his pained expression reminded her that she had one last task to accomplish. She reached over and shut off the machine before bending to return Cody's earlier kiss.

As if that scene weren't hot enough, Carmen picked that very moment to push the ECT devices to their next pattern. The jelly sleeve moved up to the top few inches of my cock and started stroking just the head and sensitive frenulum with purpose. I had already begun finding it difficult to ignore the device's efforts before but now the stroking was fast and unrelenting. I felt my body start shuddering from the intense stimulation while Tricia sat next to me, taking in the visuals. I knew that I was sweating because I could feel my hair plastered to my forehead. I could feel beads of sweat rolling off my chest and abs from the effort to hold back my orgasm. I was thinking of everything I could to avoid cumming yet. I imagined spending that extra $100 in many different ways but each image was punctuated by reminders of my impending release. I pictured the new sneakers I had wanted to -- unngh. I thought of taking Tricia out for a nice dinner at -- oooo. I would love to book a camping spot where we could go away when --ohhhnoooo!

Tricia and I both knew that I wasn't going to make it. I could hear several of the other guys' excitement levels ramping up with the fast stroking of their sensitive cock heads, but it was clear from my body's reactions that my remaining resistance could be measured in seconds, not minutes. With that in mind, Tricia decided to ramp up the pleasure for me. She started stroking my chest and sides. Her fingers were particularly attentive to my sensitive nipples as she felt my muscles and tickled my ribs. But I was completely undone by her next move. Knowing that I couldn't last much longer, her right hand traveled down my abs to the base of my cock and pulled the skin at the bottom of my shaft gently downwards. This had the effect of stretching the skin at the top of my cock and making it much more sensitive. The machine stroking my head and frenulum instantly felt more intense and I could hold out no longer. My body started contracting and releasing the muscles throughout my core, radiating out from my manhood. My cock spasmed and twitched as it spewed streams of cum up several inches into the air, only to land back on my groin and lower abs. Within seconds, my cum gutters were overflowing.

Tricia regarded the progress of my orgasm with her usual mischievous expression. Her hand remained fixed around the base of my dick, pulling the skin taut to meet the ravages of the unrelenting machine. Her wrist was streaked with several trails of my cum, dripping from the volcano of my manhood above it. As the pleasurable intensity of my orgasm began to die down, she switched hands, now holding the base of my cock with her left hand so she could raise her right hand to her mouth. Her eyes locked on mine, she extended her tongue and began licking my warm cum from her wrist as I began to experience a small taste of the machine's post orgasmic fury. I began squirming forcefully beneath her hand, whining my growing discomfort until she took pity on me and turned the machine off. As Tricia helped extract my extremely sensitive organ from the jelly sleeve, I winced but breathed a deep sigh of relief.

"Nice job, Stud," Tricia teased me. "Could you be a little less messy next time?"

"I'll consider it," I gasped back, still trying to catch my breath.

It was then that I realized I had missed some of the action. The gym rat on the next row was clearly coming down from his orgasm at the same time as me while both Brad and Laughing Guy were just beginning theirs. As with the first time, Brad announced his impending release with a loud groan followed by a series of guttural grunts with each ejaculation. Unlike last time, his cum did not shoot straight up but oozed in large quantities from the tip of his cock. Laughing Guy started with another long wheezing laugh and then erupted into simultaneous spasms of both cock and diaphragm throughout his orgasm. His volunteer, already expecting his peculiar reaction to his release, just watched with a smile as she shook her head in disbelief.

At this point, Brendan was the last man standing or, in this case, the last man laying down naked on a padded board with a machine continuously stroking his cock to make him cum. His eyes were no longer closed, and he no longer appeared to be meditating. He now had a strained look on his face, and it became clear that he had reached the limits of his meditative approach. It got him much farther this time than last time, but now his body's baser instincts were taking over. The muscles on Brendan's legs, well-developed from soccer training, were tensing up. His chest was tight, and his abs were contracting. Even the visible lower half of his cock appeared to be tensing and releasing in pulses. Just before his eruption, Brendan's eyes closed again, his cock tensed one last time and held for a few seconds before succumbing to the building pressure. An instant later, Brendan began shooting rope after rope of cum straight up, the first two reaching almost a foot in the air before splashing down on his torso. He grunted loudly with every volley and after five or six had passed, his body began twitching through the end of his orgasm. His volunteer watched with wide-eyed amazement at his performance before reaching over and shutting off the ECT device.

"Well done, guys," Carmen crowed. "You all lasted much longer than last time, and I could see several of you decided to try some new strategies to help you hold out. That's the point of this study. We want to help you learn to better control your orgasms while using the ECT device to help you practice what you're learning."

Marla then explained what was going to happen next while Trina passed out wipes and water bottles again. "We're going to give you a bit of a break now. You'll need some time to recharge a bit, but you're also going to need some lunch in a little while. It's about 11:30 now so we'll give you some time to clean up, rest up and get to know each other a little more. At 12:00 lunch will arrive. We'll eat and continue to rest until 1:00, at which point we'll start our final round of the day. It's going to be a little different, so you'll want to talk with each other about the things that worked or didn't work for you."

With that, our volunteers helped each man remove the jelly sleeve and then used the wipes to clean the cum and sweat off him. The jelly sleeves were all collected in a bin and taken out of the room to be cleaned. They needed it! Most of them were now coated with frothy, sticky cum residue and needed a good washing before anyone would want to touch them again. The work of resetting and cleaning up accomplished, all eight of the men and most of the volunteers relaxed on the furniture or rugs, drinking bottled water and chatting amiably. For me, and clearly for the other guys, being naked with each other was no longer an issue. No one even attempted to reach for clothes. The temperature in the basement was comfortable and we had all been undressed around each other for most of the day. If anything, I was starting to get the impression that some of the guys wanted to remain naked in the hopes of attracting a little more interest from the volunteers.

In my case, Tricia and I were usually naked whenever we were together, so it felt natural enough for us. The only unfamiliar part today was that Tricia was still dressed. I planned to fix that later after the study.

= = = = = = = = = =

Shortly after Noon, two of the girls from Nanigan Hall came downstairs carrying bags of food and drinks for lunch. Given that Nanigan's parties were known for their sexually charged games and activities, they didn't appear to bat an eye at the eight young men wearing no clothes in the basement. It was pretty clear, however that those same eyes were roaming over our exposed bodies as they set up the lunch on the tables at the end of the room that usually held the drinks at parties. They appeared to be getting as much of an eyeful of muscle and flesh as they could before they were inevitably thanked for their help and banished upstairs again.

By this point, we were all getting hungry and descended gratefully on the table of food. Given that I was in competition season for Lacrosse, I opted for a turkey roll-up, a small side salad, an apple and a bunch of grapes. Tommy seemed happy that I wasn't taking a brownie and generously offered to eat mine for me. What a guy!

As all the participants and volunteers grabbed food and returned to the seating area, the conversation escalated rapidly. Some of the men were busily chatting up their volunteer or other volunteers from the group, hoping to score a little social time later. Some of the volunteers were clearly enjoying the extra attention, returning the interest by casually touching the men's arms, chests, backs or legs during conversation. Jamie's volunteer casually wrapped her hand around my bicep while asking about recent Lacrosse games, but Tricia's death stare had her quickly removing her hand. Apparently, Tricia was fine with teasing about getting my roommate involved, but not so sanguine about involving other girls. Note to self.

When lunch was wrapping up and conversation was dying down, Carmen, Marla and Trina finished a side conversation and returned to the main group to explain this afternoon's test. Carmen cleared her throat and addressed the group.

"OK, gentlemen. We hope you've enjoyed lunch and a bit of a break. We're about ready to start the third and final test of the day, but there are a few key differences from this morning's tests. While this morning's tests included the motivation of a reward for the guy who lasted the longest, this afternoon's test will add a penalty for those who cum sooner. The winner will still receive an extra $100 but everyone else will be subjected to continuing stimulation from the machines until the last man cums. A few of you have already had a taste of what the machine feels like after you've already shot your load, so you'll want to make sure you hold out as long as possible."

"So, in other words," Tommy joked, "we should be ready to quickly pull ourselves out after cumming." The group laughed nervously.

"Glad you brought that up," Carmen continued with a smirk. "You won't be able to pull yourself out. In order to ensure the safety of your volunteers, your arms and legs will be restrained in place on the boards. If you want to avoid that kind of overstimulation, there's only one option: make sure you cum last."

The room was silent as all the guys started understanding the implications. That meant that all of us except the one who held out the longest were going to experience a pretty intense and unrelenting form of post orgasm torture. An old girlfriend had tried doing that to me once after she had ridden me to completion but within a few seconds I bucked her off with my writhing. This would be something I couldn't escape. The thought terrified and excited me in equal degrees. I felt my dick already starting to get hard just at the thought. Looking around the room, I wasn't alone.

"Given the implications of this new motivation," Carmen continued, "you have an opportunity now to back out. As outlined in the agreements you received and signed this morning, if you do not complete the study, you will not be paid. But if you would like to leave now and forfeit your payment, you will still have participated in a very memorable morning."

After a few moments of thought, Jamie and Laughing Guy both decided that they did not want to participate further. They got up, got dressed and their volunteers led them back upstairs. The Gym Rat was close behind, explaining that he already knew he was extremely sensitive after cumming and did not want to try his luck with the machine. That left five of us, and we all looked around the room weighing whether we each felt we could outlast the others.

"Fuck it," I said quietly to Tricia. "There's only five of us left. Worst case: I have to endure the stroking while four other guys finish. And I don't think I'll be the first to pop so it won't be that bad. If I'm lucky, I'll hold out and be last. Besides, I can already see in your eyes that you are dying to try something like this on me anyway so it's kind of inevitable."

"Damn right I am," Tricia replied with a grin. "I can't wait to make you squirm and beg!"

= = = = = = = = = =

Carmen surveyed the room. "And then there were five," she quipped. "If you boys are ready to proceed, please return to your boards. You'll noticed we've outfitted them with straps while you were enjoying lunch."

Sure enough, each of the boards now had seven thick Velcro straps passing through slits in the padding and underlying plywood. Based on where I knew we would be laying, the straps would wrap around our wrists, biceps, chests and thighs, effectively immobilizing us on the boards. With more than a little trepidation at what we were getting ourselves into, we each resumed our positions on the padded boards, straddling the ECT devices on their poles.

With a little help from Tricia, I positioned my arms and legs between the straps. I then watched with surprise as she set about securing me firmly to the board with practiced ease. She seemed to have practiced this process and was just a little too good at it. I wondered briefly what this implied for our ongoing relationship before looking down at my achingly hard penis and realizing that I really didn't care. If my little guy was that excited, it was good with me. Looking briefly to each side, I could see that both Brendan and Tommy were also sporting raging boners, so I knew I was not alone in feeling this way.

Tricia winked at me and whispered, "I've been waiting for this part all day!" Then she lubed up my hard cock and slid it into a new, clean jelly sleeve before wrapping the ECT device's Velcro straps tightly around it. Ready or not, I was now trapped and subject to the whims of the three imposing-looking young women in the center of the room.

Once the rest of the men were strapped down firmly, Trina and Marla came around testing the straps "for safety" before moving over to stand next to Carmen. The shorter Engineering major held her smartphone at the ready as she addressed the group.

"OK, boys. You know the drill. You also know what's at stake this time around. Not only could you earn the extra $100 if you win, you will suffer a bit of extra stroking if you don't. Here's your chance to put everything you've learned today to good use. Good luck!"

With that, Carmen tapped a button on her smartphone and all five of the ECT machines began their work. The pre-programmed routine began again, progressing inexorably through the slow, medium and fast strokes before adding the rotation and beginning the quick top and bottom strokes. The intense stimulation of the four quick strokes at the top of our shaft, followed by four quick strokes at the bottom and wrapped up by two full-length strokes was too much for Tommy and Cody. Within seconds of each other, Tommy began oozing his cum just before Cody started spraying his. The diminishing amounts of cum quickly expended, the two men became quickly aware of the continued stroking of their over-sensitized organs. Tommy began begging his volunteer to shut off the machine while she sat and grinned at him, making no such move. Cody exploded in a string of expletives directed at nobody as his muscular body writhed in his restraints and his volunteer watched with lust in her eyes.

If I had been curious before about what relentless post-orgasm strokes from from the ECT device would feel like, I was about to find out. The machines all beeped and then started stroking just the sensitive heads of our dicks. I could already feel the urge to cum becoming undeniable, all prior attempts to delay my orgasm having been overwhelmed. With a loud groan, I shot my third load of cum for the day a few inches into the air and watched as it fell back into the jelly sleeve and was quickly transformed into white goo. My groan became stronger, more persistent, before transforming into a wail of teasing agony as the machine continued to stroke the head of my cock. While Tricia looked on lustfully, I began pulling against the straps that bound me, desperate to find release from this torment. To my dismay, they held me so tightly I barely was able to twist my body, let alone break free. All the while, the jelly sleeve was relentlessly polishing my apple, using my churned cum as lubricant.

Seeing my plight was too much for Brendan as he shot his load and began his own round of post orgasmic torment. His grunts during ejaculation quickly escalated to a couple loud shrieks as the ECT device made his cock feel like it was on fire. With what was clearly a great effort, Brendan got control of himself, reducing his cries to persistent whimpers at his continued pleasure and pain. He and I locked eyes briefly, measuring and appreciating each other's toughness before moving our eyes to Brad, who was getting close to cumming, but was not close enough for our liking.

"Brad...fuck!...please cum quick-...shitshitshit...quickly!" Brendan gibbered in his general direction.

"Please...aaghhh...Brad. Give in...fuckFUCK!...this is insane!" I added nearly incoherently.

"Take your time, Brad," Tricia countered dryly. "This is the most entertaining thing I've seen all week!"

Whether it was out of pity for the rest of us or whether he simply succumbed to the overwhelming sensations, Brad's small grunts were becoming louder and his chest and abs were tightening with his resolve. Finally, his grunts gave way to a loud moan as his body shot out whatever cum it had left and the pleasure of his orgasm overtook him. After several additional strokes, Brad's pleasure was completed and his moans started climbing in pitch at the machine's continued efforts. It looked for a few seconds as if Brad were about to experience the same torture the rest of us shared when Carmen tapped another button on her smartphone and all five ECT devices slid to the top of our shafts and stopped. In the sudden relative silence of the stilled machines, the sighs of relief from the five of us strapped to the boards was clearly audible. Trina and Marla both giggled when they heard us.