All in the Name of Science Pt. 04

Story Info
Tricia helps Chet "practice" for the next round of tests.
10.1k words
4.29
3.4k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love the fact that my boyfriend practically has his own room!" Tricia was marveling at how frequently my roommate was on the road for basketball games away. "We can do anything we want without worrying about someone walking in on us." In demonstration of this simple fact, she continued running her fingers down my bare chest and sides, making me twitch at the tickling sensation.

We were snuggled together on my bed wearing only underwear in the middle of the day. Neither of us had any classes for the rest of the day and we were planning to spend it "practicing" for this Saturday's second session with the ECT device study. Almost two weeks ago, the prototype Ejaculation Control Training device study showed me and seven other guys exactly how little control we had over our own bodies' responses, but also taught us with experience a few things we could do to improve our control. During the study, we had our cocks constantly stimulated by the ECT devices to push us to the limits of our control. Between the first study date and the upcoming second study date this Saturday, we were charged with finding more conventional means of practicing what we had learned. Tricia, and her adventurous mind, were my more conventional means.

"I think you already know you can do anything you want with me. I also think you like taking advantage of that little fact," I answered Trica huskily.

"Damn straight, I do. Which reminds me..." Tricia hopped out of bed, leaving me to feel a sudden lack of warmth on the side against which she had just been cuddling. She scooped up her backpack and returned to stand at the side of my bed, looking down at me mischievously. "I brought something to help you practice. You trust me, Stud?"

My words and my thoughts diverged sharply at this moment. "Of course I trust you," I said aloud, while inside my thoughts were repeating "Uh oh. You're in trouble now." I looked quizzically up at my imaginative girlfriend, wondering what she had in mind. Ever since moving to Nanigan Hall, it seems her sexual inventiveness has skyrocketed, probably in reaction to her being surrounded by other very creative young women.

Tricia slowly unzipped her backpack and reached inside, biting her bottom lip as she did. I was fully prepared to see that she had snagged one of the ECT device prototypes to use on me in private. I shuddered briefly in excitement at the thought. When her hand emerged, however, it wasn't an experimental device she was holding. It was rope. Paracord, to be exact. And a pair of sharp-looking scissors.

My eyes must have shown my surprise and a bit of apprehension because she stopped with the items in her hand and looked at me with concern. "Are you OK with this?" she asked sincerely.

"It depends on what 'this' is," I answered, "but I trust you, if that's what you're asking. You just caught me a little off guard."

Tricia looked down to my emphatically tented underwear. "It looks like at least some part of you is eager to find out what I have in mind." She looked me in the eye. "What about the rest of you? Want me to help you practice?"

Like any healthy young man in college, I instinctively decided to trust my hormones. If my dick said yes with all eight inches, who was I to disagree? "Let's do this," I grinned back with a wink.

Tricia giggled gleefully and leaned down to kiss me deeply. I could feel the excitement radiating off her mostly unclad body. She then had me sit up cross-legged near the head of my bed while she dragged the backpack up against the side. Tricia kneeled between my spread thighs, sitting back on her heels, and placing the cord and scissors between us. She quickly measured off four pieces about six feet long each, cutting each one with the scissors. Then, with a twinkle in her eye, she measured and cut a fifth of the same length, placing it with the others between us. Leaning over the side of the bed, she placed the remaining cord and scissors in her backpack and straightened up again.

She took a moment to enjoy my athletic form as well as my unmistakable excitement and uncertainty. Then she reached out to run her fingers down the muscles in my left arm before drawing my arm forward into her lap. She gently held my arm against her with one hand and picked up one of the lengths of cord with the other. "Ever done this before?" she inquired.

"I still don't know exactly what 'this' is," I answered with a horny grin, "but I'll try whatever you want."

"Be careful what you wish for..." Tricia answered ominously, but with a wink. She leaned over, exposing plenty of cleavage to my hungry eyes, and kissed my left wrist before starting to wrap the cord around it. She formed a small loop pointed toward my hand, wrapped the cord in five or six tight, even rows spiraling up toward the loop. When she reached the loop, she passed the remaining length of cord through the loop and then tightened the loop to hold it in place with the short tail running under the tight rows of cord. When she was done, it looked like I had a wide, flat wristband of paracord wrapped tightly around my wrist with one end protruding out a couple of feet past my hand.

She then repeated the process with my right hand, kissing my wrist tenderly before beginning and placing the loose ends of cord in each of my hands when finished. I had to admit, the wrapped cord not only looked pretty cool, but felt very secure around my wrist. It was almost a comforting tightness, in the way that a tight hug from a loved one is comforting.

"You're entirely too good at that," I observed. "Should I be worried?"

"I've had a little practice, Stud," she answered confidently. "In case you haven't noticed, I'm kind of a freak. But I'm your freak. Now lay back and stretch your arms out to the corners of your bed."

Tricia had me shift my hips forward a bit so that my arms were still about six inches away from the corners of my bed when I stretched. She then took the pillows from under my head and adjusted me down once again. When she was satisfied with my position, Tricia took the end of the cord from my right hand, wrapped it a few times around the corner post of my headboard pulling my hand back toward the post and tied it off efficiently with a very neat looking hitch. I pulled experimentally while she watched with satisfaction. It wouldn't budge. She did the same with my left hand and watched with a devious grin while I tested that arm as well. Clearly, I wasn't going anywhere now.

As an athlete with a fairly powerful body, it was an unsettling feeling to know that my arms were now useless to me, yet Tricia's presence was comforting. As I made this significant mental adjustment, she leaned in to kiss me with surprising passion. My arms may have been immobile, but her hands and arms were anything but. She let her hands roam over my chest, shoulders, arms and abs, stroking my straining muscles as she traveled. As we kissed, one hand roamed down to my hardness, stroking it through my underwear until my brain gave up its struggle and melted into Tricia's will and attentions.

Tricia broke off the kiss and shuffled back to the foot of my bed, stroking the muscles in my left leg with her fingernails. It was strangely erotic. When she reached my ankle, she placed it in her lap and started the process of wrapping the cord around my ankle as she had previously done with each wrist. She left the small loop on the inside of my ankle facing my foot so that the remaining cord passed through it and extended out past the instep of my foot. She kissed and stroked her way down my right leg before giving it the same treatment with the cord. When she was done, each of my ankles was as snugly encased within bands of the cord as my wrists.

"Scoot down, Stud," Tricia prompted. I wasn't sure how much "scooting" I could do with my wrists tightly tied a few inches away from the posts on the headboard, but I tried my best for her.

When I had wiggled as far down as was possible, Tricia hopped off the bed and moved to grab my right leg. She pulled my leg down toward the bottom of the bed as I wiggled a little further and then wrapped the remainder of the cord around the post at the bottom corner of my bed and tied it off securely. She pulled next on my left leg until my body was as stretched out as I could imagine and then wrapped and tied off the cord to keep me firmly in place. Because of the placement of the cords on the insides of my ankles, my legs were forced farther apart than the width of the bed with my feet hanging off the sides.

Tricia reminded me of my current vulnerability by tickling the bottom of my left foot while I squirmed and attempted to pull it free. It wouldn't budge. I felt completely trapped and at her mercy, but I was apparently not as trapped as she would like yet. She picked up my pillows and started stuffing them under my butt, encouraging me to lift my hips as much as possible. I wasn't able to lift them much, but Tricia's persistence paid off as usual. She soon had the two pillows stuffed under my hips, increasing the stretch in my arms and legs. The same pillows were also elevating and presenting my thinly clad manhood to my girlfriend's unpredictable machinations.

"You are so fucked now," she said comfortingly. As if I didn't already know it.

= = = = = = = = = =

My crazy girlfriend climbed back onto the bed and knelt between my now very spread and stretched legs. She sat back on her heels stroking from the hard ridges of my abs down to my more needy hardness closer to her. She kneaded and stroked my hard and drooling dick through my thin underwear, using the increasingly slick fabric to stimulate every nerve to full attention. "We should probably have removed these earlier," she observed, indicating my sport briefs. "Luckily, I still have these."

Tricia reached into her backpack, conveniently placed next to my bed, and pulled out the scissors. She brandished them menacingly. I must have blanched because she quickly switched to a more mischievous expression. "Don't worry," she assured me. "I don't want to hurt anything I'm planning on using later. You're more than safe. Now let's get these out of my way."

Slipping the tip of the scissors under the bottom edge of my underwear, she snipped a neat trail up my left hip, releasing that side. She turned her attention to the right hip and snipped that side as well, leaving the ruined fabric lightly covering my pulsing rod. It lifted several times in quick succession, betraying my excitement. Tricia's hand wrapped around my shaft, leaving the loose fabric of the briefs as a barrier between her hand and my sensitive skin, and began stroking slowly. I was in heaven.

While I enjoyed the feeling of her hand even through the fabric, I could not wait for her to pick up the pace a bit. She didn't. I decided to try "encouraging" her a little. I moaned softly at the sensations she was creating, hoping she would take the hint. She didn't. I moaned a little louder, attempting futilely to thrust my hips a bit. I started telling her in words how good her hand felt and how much I wanted her. Surely, she would increase her speed a bit. She didn't. Instead, she continued stroking me at the same slow pace while smirking down at me.

"Let's talk about the plan here, Stud," Tricia said as she continued her slow strokes. "Today is all about helping you practice holding back. Your job is to not cum. My job, aside from being in charge, is to get you as close to cumming as I can without pushing you over. It's called edging. We've got the rest of the afternoon and all night so I plan to push you as many times as I can. And since you're tied up so tight you can't move, you'll just lay there and suffer for as long as I want. I'm pretty sure you'll be going for hours before you get to cum...if you get to cum at all. I'll decide that too."

I started to object before Tricia cut me off. "There'll be plenty of time for begging later. You think you're needy now, just wait. Lay back and enjoy the ride, not that you have much of a choice in the matter. Of course, if it ever gets too much for you and you really need me to stop, we need a safe word. Give me a word that you can remember but there's no way it will come up while we're playing."

I struggled to come up with a word while Tricia's hand continued its slow tease. "How about Anthropology?" It was a terrible word, my least favorite class, but it was all my feeble brain could come up with under the circumstances.

"Perfect. It's a bit of a mouthful, but I should still recognize it even if I have my mouth full at the time." She winked at me. "If you say that, I'll stop whatever I'm doing, and we're done for the day. We'll get dressed and watch a movie or whatever but no more teasing and no more sex for the day. Got it?"

"Got it," I said, silently resolving that under no circumstances was I going to say that word. Just thinking about what Tricia might do to push my limits was already ratcheting up my arousal quickly. As she continued stroking me firmly but slowly, by body began responding by trembling beneath her hands. Her left hand continued gently caressing my side while her right worked its torturous magic on me. Only a minute or two later, my breathing started changing, signaling to my girl that I was getting close.

"There we go," Tricia cooed. "I knew I could get you there. Just a few more strokes now and I should be able to have you cumming all over my hands. That would be messy. I might have to lick it all up." As my orgasm approached, Tricia continued stroking my oozing cock and talking dirty to me. She was relentlessly driving me closer and closer to the edge, ready to push me over. My breathing deepened, waiting for the rush of orgasm. My balls began to tighten, ready to expel my cum.

And then she stopped. "That's one," Tricia said with a grin. She removed her hands from my aching member and started feeling the muscles of my leg, stroking my quads beside her and my calves behind her. She waited for my breathing to settle before broadening her smile. "See? That wasn't so bad. Let's keep going."

Tricia reached into her backpack at the side of my bed and pulled out a bottle of lube. She lifted the ruined sport briefs from my cock and tucked them away under my balls. Then she opened the lube and squirted a small stream of it over my turgid member, smoothing it all around with her other hand. She squirted a bit more into her hand, closed the bottle and rubbed the lube between her two hands. Then she focused her attention on my straining erection and went to work.

With an eager expression, Tricia lifted my cock and wrapped her two hands around it. She started stroking up and down, rotating her hands as they moved. For a time, her hands were together, with my cock trapped between her two palms. Soon, she separated her two hands, covering more of my length, twisting them in opposite directions with each stroke. It felt amazing and was fun to watch her face as she was playing with me. I was clearly her favorite toy. Her pace was a little faster than the last time but was still slow enough for me to "enjoy the ride" as she had suggested. I felt the warmth of an oncoming orgasm start to develop in my core and begin radiating out to my chest, head and the rest of my body. As I lay back, I felt the tension in my balls begin to build again. I moaned without thinking about it and began breathing deeper to control my arousal.

For her part, Tricia continued her two-handed stroking, sliding up, down and around my slick organ. Every movement of her hands sent jolts of pleasure through my body as my orgasm quickly approached. I was only a stroke or two from release when Tricia stopped abruptly and returned her hands to my outer thighs. This time she stroked the sides of my abs, past my hips and down my thighs, feeling the sides of my ass with her passing fingers. It felt wonderful while still allowing my body to calm from the near orgasm. "That's two," she announced quietly.

After a few moments, she dribbled some of her saliva into her slick palms and got back to the business at hand. She circled her left hand around the root of my dick and held it down, stretching the foreskin taut, while her right hand started enclosing the head. She then began twisting her closed fist around the head of my cock and jerking it up and down more rapidly. The moisture she had provided made her hands and my shaft more slippery and she took full advantage of that change to stroke me quickly and aggressively. There was no mistaking the look in her eye this time, she was driving me straight toward an unavoidable orgasm and I was going to have to struggle to hold back as long as I could. My whole body tensed with the effort, causing my muscles to bulge with effort. My breathing was becoming more ragged despite my efforts to remain in control. Just as I felt my PC muscle starting to tense, Tricia stopped.

"No! Don't stop!" I begged, breathing heavily. "Please keep going. I was almost there."

"That's three," she answered calmly, resting her hands on my hips.

As my body stopped trembling and finally calmed, Tricia rose up on her knees, placed her hands on either side of my torso and kissed my throat. She couldn't reach my mouth from her position, and I chuckled lightly at her choice to kiss my throat instead. But my amusement faded quickly into renewed arousal as her trail of kisses led slowly down to my stretched chest, detouring to stimulate each nipple briefly, then continued down over every ridge in my abs and followed the lines of my Adonis Belt to the base of my needy cock. She quickly lapped up the drop of pre-cum that had formed at the tip before bending to reach behind her for the forgotten length of paracord.

With a clearly practiced ease, Tricia found the middle of the cord and looped it deftly around the base of my cock and behind my balls. She pulled the loop tight, which in turn pulled my entire package away from my body a bit. She then quickly looped the cord around again twice, crossing the cord behind my balls tightly. She next drew the loose ends around the middle of my scrotum and pulled the new loop tightly closed. This pushed my balls out to the end of their refuge, stretching the skin of my sack across their rounded surface. Again, Tricia looped the cord around my balls a few more times before tying the cord off with a bow.

"Look," she exclaimed excitedly. "Your package is all wrapped up with a bow. Too bad it's not Christmas."

"Christmas is coming," I observed dryly.

"But you're not," Tricia giggled back at me.

Before I could object to her joke at my expense, my horny girlfriend made me gasp as she leaned down and swallowed most of my length into her mouth. She stopped short of deep throating me, although I knew from experience she could, and held the head of my cock in the back of her mouth while her tongue stroked my shaft and her fingers tickled my captive balls. With the cord putting tension on my scrotum and the root of my cock, every little touch was magnified. I was much more sensitive and quickly got much harder than I had been as blood was unable to leave my manhood.

Tricia continued her gentle teasing until she was confident I was as sensitive as possible. As she started drawing her lips up my length, I started shuddering immediately. The feel of her mouth on the head of my cock or her tongue on the usually sensitive skin of my frenulum was now a mind-blowing experience with the tight cords helping. She began slurping my tool into her mouth and pulling it out again with greedy speed. I knew I was in trouble and immediately focused on controlling my breathing and distracting myself to make this incredible blowjob last. My arms strained at the ropes binding them, trying to reach for Tricia's hair in affirmation of her efforts. My legs strained to get my heels back onto the bed for leverage. I wanted desperately to fuck up into Tricia's mouth but could do nothing beside lie where I was tied and endure.