All in the Name of Science Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought of Calculus. I thought about the wrinkled old lady who lived next door to my parents' house. I thought of Lacrosse practice and the exhaustion that sets in after getting beaten with a defender's stick. Nothing worked. As much as I wanted to make this last as long as possible, my body worked desperately against me to reach its ultimate release.

Tricia, sensing that victory was in sight, increased the suction and speed, adding her tongue to more of the stroking. She was relentlessly pushing me closer to an explosive orgasm this time and there was no way I could stop it. I heard a long keening moan in the room and realized it was my own. Even my voice was betraying me as the point of no return quickly approached.

As Tricia's tongue inflicted one last flick to my head, I knew the battle was lost. "I'm coming," I cried. "Fuuuu..." Then nothing happened. Tricia's oral assault had abruptly ended and her thumb and forefinger were tightly squeezing below the head of my cock to prevent my orgasm from continuing.

"That's four," Tricia said.

"Oh, God. No, no, no, no. I need to cum so badly. Please! Pleasepleasepleaseplease. Let me cum!" My desperate cries appeared to have moved Tricia as I saw her once again bend toward me...and reach into her backpack again.

"See? I told you you'd be begging soon. But if you're going to whine and beg so much, I'm going to have to do something to quiet you down." She retrieved a red rubber ball gag from her backpack and quickly popped it into my mouth, fastening the straps behind my head. It happened so quickly and my mind was so tortured by lust that the gag was already in before I even realized what she was doing.

"Mmm mm mmmmmm mmm!" I said desperately.

Tricia just looked at me as I calmed again. "There's really nothing you have to say about this. You simply have to do whatever I tell you. And right now, that is to lay back and enjoy the ride. If you really want to stop what we're doing and get dressed, just shake your head No three times while grunting. That will be your safe word for now." She looked into my eyes. "Do you want to continue?"

I nodded my head. This was the most frustration I had ever felt and it was easily the hottest experience of my life. I wasn't ending it for anything.

"Now," Tricia said, "where were we?" She leaned down again, and this time she took my aching member into her wet, hot mouth and bobbed gently up and down my shaft. Her hands played gently with my tied balls and stroked or held the root of my rod while her mouth worked its magic up above.

This was a completely different strategy, one centered on subtlety rather than brute force. Tricia's lips, tongue, fingers, even her eyes were leading me on a journey towards orgasm rather than pushing me inexorably toward it. As her head bobbed over me, I sighed behind my gag, enjoying the pleasure she provided to my helpless body. I regulated my breathing as if I were on a long run. Rather than trying to distract myself with unpleasant memories, I watched Tricia lovingly bathing my body in unbelievable sensations. I felt my orgasm beginning to build, but Tricia's gentle approach allowed it to build slowly. She somehow sensed when it was about to become too much and backed off slightly to prolong the experience. A moment later she would increase the suction or the pace again to keep me hanging on the edge of my approaching orgasm. She repeated this pattern several times over the next--I don't even know how long she kept me on the edge--as my mind and body melted in her control.

Eventually Tricia's tongue continued its assault, becoming more insistent on drawing my pleasure to a close. Her lips sealed around my shaft and the suction increased to the point that I felt like her personal cum straw. Her fingers wrapped around the base of my cock and started jerking me in coordination with her mouth. This was no longer riding the edge; I was now heading for a massive orgasm. I again felt my balls start to ache and tighten. The muscles of my legs and chest clenched in preparation. My breathing deepened. Tricia brought me closer and closer and. Stopped. Again.

"MMMMNNNNHHHHH!" I cried. A few tears actually escaped the sides of my eyes, so great was my frustration.

"That's five," Tricia responded. I sobbed in my bonds at those words and looked at my girlfriend with the most puppy-dog expression I could muster. "You're so cute with those eyes," she said. "I have something for you." She reached again into her backpack and removed a silky scarf. Tricia got off the bed and stood at my side, tickling my groin with the silky scarf. She drew it around my tied cock and balls, stimulating them even more. She brushed it over my chest and sides, teasing my erect nipples. Finally, she stroked my face with it before wrapping it around my eyes and denying my ability to see her. I felt Tricia reach behind my head a few times to wrap the whole scarf around my head and then tied it on the side. She had blindfolded me!

With my vision and ability to move or speak all taken from me, I now focused more intently on my other senses. I felt Tricia return to her spot between my legs. I heard her rummage again through her backpack of surprises. I heard her draw something out and place it on the bed between us. I heard her open the cap on the bottle of lube and felt her pour the cool liquid over my hot and very hard rod. I enjoyed the familiar feeling of her hands--both of them--spreading and stroking the lube over my shaft and balls. Some of the cold lube ran down between my ass cheeks and onto my wadded up underwear there. I felt a breath of air blow over my well-lubed cock as if she were blowing on me.

And then I felt her hands settle into place. One hand was again at the base of my cock, holding the skin tight and pointing my turgid shaft straight up in the air. The other hand started as a fist sliding down from the tip to the hand at the base. It reversed course and slid slowly back up my full length to cover the head in her slippery fist. She continued this action, sliding slowly down and back up again, getting a little faster each time. I could hear the "shik shik shik" sound of my well-lubed shaft being jacked. She was soon pumping me quickly and firmly, forcing me to use every trick I had to resist cumming.

After a few minutes of this, I could feel my orgasm starting to build slowly. It was around that time also that I felt her hand leave the base of my cock and start stroking and fondling the underside of my balls. While her right hand stroked me vigorously one of her other fingers tickled the ridge between my balls and my anus. I'd never tried that before, but I must admit it was pretty hot. Before long, that finger started circling my anus. The lube that had run down earlier made this unfamiliar contact feel amazing and I was not surprised to feel my hips trying to buck against the pillows below me. I had to concentrate on my breathing to avoid cumming right then. My girl's fingers felt good enough I wanted her stroking to go on forever.

"Shik shik shik" Tricia kept stroking me with one hand as her other hand left my balls and ass. A moment later I felt more of the cool lube trickle down over the head of my cock, down my shaft, run over my balls and start to travel down between my ass cheeks again. The hand on my shaft began to stroke more firmly, aided by the renewed slickness while her other fingers again found my taint and anus, stroking them smoothly with the new lube. As my sensations continued to build toward climax, I continued practicing my breathing and relaxation. I was momentarily distracted as her finger started applying more pressure to my anus while another finger stroked my taint and the underside of my balls. I started moaning more loudly and bucking more persistently. I was getting really close, and we both knew it.

After a few more moments, I was ready to blow. My body was tensed up, trembling as much as the tight bondage allowed. My breathing was ragged and fast. My body was sweating from the effort and the pent-up frustration. My balls were drawn up tight and ached with need. My pelvic muscles were starting to clench and release spontaneously. I was ready to cum. No, I needed to cum almost as strongly as I needed air.

I felt the orgasm begin and knew that I was only a stroke or two away from the point of no return. Apparently, Tricia knew this as well. She gave me those last two strokes and then stopped.

"That's six," she said.

As the gagged scream of frustration started to break from my throat, I heard Tricia speak again.

"Just kidding," she said and resumed stroking with the same firmness and intensity she had a moment ago. Within two strokes I was back at the edge, ready to blow when I felt Tricia's lubed finger push through my puckered hole and pop into my anus. I lost it. My cock started spewing cum like a firehose. I could not see or speak, but from the intense contractions, I would not have been surprised to find cum on the ceiling later. Tricia squealed with delight as I felt my warm cum spray my chin and neck. As she kept pumping me and playing with my ass, I felt my balls emptying themselves all over my chest and abs. Tricia's hand must have been getting a good coating too since I could feel and hear my cum mixing with the lube as she stroked me firmly.

I breathed a sigh of contentment as my intense orgasm faded. A beat later, it was replaced with cold dread. Tricia had not stopped stroking me. She had not even slowed. Her hand was still pumping me at full speed and firmness even now that my orgasm had clearly ended. Just as my cock started getting overly sensitive, I felt the finger leave my anus. That hand then returned to its earlier job of holding the base of my cock firmly, stretching the foreskin back to make it extra sensitive. The other hand continued its job of taking full advantage of that sensitivity.

Tricia's hand must have been a blur, buffing my sensitive glans and shaft with burning stimulation. I screamed into my gag, my body convulsing in vain to escape the torment. But the cords held me firmly. At no point did she slow or stop. My brain was melting, I was seeing explosions in my blindfolded eyes as my body attempted to cope with the flood of stimulation that forced its way past pleasure and launched directly into agony. Somehow, in spite of that pain and convulsion, I felt an excruciating pleasure start to build again. I was still pulling at my bonds and moaning loudly through my gag as I felt my cock grow firmer in my crazy girlfriend's hands. My balls started to draw up again. My core started to radiate warmth. To my amazement, I was going to cum again and Tricia was going to force it from me.

She continued to punish my manhood with pleasure until finally, it spurted its second load of cum in as many minutes. I felt the cum land just below my breastbone, followed by a few weak dribbles on my belly. Then, finally, everything went still. I felt Tricia gently lower my cock to my belly placing it in a cooling puddle of my own fluids. She gave it a soft pat. I felt her hands stroking my chest and sides, soothing me after that intense ordeal. I felt her gentle fingers untie the cord wrapped around the base of my cock and balls and carefully unwind it. She took my deflating cock into her mouth and, squeezing the last drops of cum from my shaft, carefully sucked and licked it clean. After a few minutes, I felt her get off the bed and start removing my blindfold and gag. Once the red ball was out of my mouth, Tricia leaned in to kiss me deeply. I relaxed eagerly into her kiss, tasting my own cum on her tongue.

When the kiss ended, I spoke the words that sincerely summed up my feelings looking back at the past hour or two: "That. Was. Amazing."

= = = = = = = = = =

"C'mon," Tricia said suggestively. "We'll get you cleaned up for round two." We had been snuggling naked on my bed after my earlier ordeal at her hands. She took my hand and, without letting me wrap my towel around me, led me out of my dorm room and back down the hall to the shower. Before leaving my room, she reached over and neatly snagged my shower kit, which now included my shaving supplies, but she didn't even pause to get her own towel. I guess I would have to be a gentleman and offer her mine, even though I knew that was probably her plan in the first place.

Tricia strode confidently down the hall of the men's dorm and into the shower room at the end of the hall. To be fair, even in a men's dorm it's not unheard of to have a few women present in the halls. The guys frequently had girlfriends over to their rooms to "study", but it was much less common to see the women march their men naked down to the showers, covered in the sticky, dripping results of their studies. Tricia was anything but common. I was starting to think she got off on exposing her tight body to the men on my hall and was equally enjoying doing the same to me. The things we do for love...or at least for lust.

As we entered the shower room, we could hear at least one of the showers running, indicating one of the guys was here, probably washing up after a workout or run. We turned the corner and were immediately face to face with my friend Jake from the wrestling team.

"Fuck. Me." Jake exclaimed.

"Hi, Handsome," chirped Tricia. "We've got to stop meeting like this." Her eyes took in Jake's powerfully built body and long but soft cock, wet and soapy from his shower. Jake for his part, wasted no time checking out Tricia's lean form, bouncing tits and firm ass. His soft cock started visibly stirring.

"If you two are going to make a habit of visiting the showers together, could you at least give me a little warning? It took me an hour to lose the boner you gave me last time you were here."

Tricia playfully stood her ground. "I think we'll just wait until you're here and then show up again. It's kind of fun, especially since you don't even bother covering up. You really know how to make a girl's day...and night." She giggled at his smirk and admired his lengthening cock. "We're actually here so I can shave Chet again. Am I shaving you too, Hot Stuff? You missed out on all the fun last time."

Jake's eyes immediately flashed to mine with anxiety. The meaning was clear: he wanted to see what my reaction would be to my girlfriend shaving him. This time, I shrugged and told him, "She's a big girl, Jake. If she wants to shave you, it's totally up to you. It was fun though."

A big grin spread over Jake's face as he looked at Tricia with renewed enthusiasm. "Hell, yeah I'm in," he said. "What do I need to do?"

Tricia checked Jake's body out more attentively now. His cock was continuing to grow. It looked as if his was not as long as mine, but it was a good deal thicker. He was only half-hard, his meaty shaft curving outwards as it grew, but it was already as thick now as mine would be when I was hard.

"First," she said, "we need to get you clean and hard. Give me your soap."

Tricia took the bottle of shower gel Jake offered and squirted a good-sized dollop along his lengthening dick. She started teasingly rubbing it along his sensitive member, causing it to fill out to its greatest length. "Impressive," she commented, "but I think we can get you a bit harder still."

Jake's eyes closed in bliss as Tricia started her full attack on his manhood, stroking and soaping him up thoroughly. As her hands drifted down below his balls, he widened his stance to provide her better access to his balls and ass. She took full advantage of the unspoken invitation and started rubbing a finger along the crack of his ass. From my vantage point it even looked like she may have slipped a soapy finger or two into his back passage. The surprised look in his eyes and his sudden moan seemed to support that assumption.

"Turn around and bend over," Tricia commanded. Jake obeyed without hesitation. "Hmm," she said. "Eager to follow directions and open to trying anything. I'll have to remember that." Tricia squirted another line of shower gel along the crack of his ass and rubbed it, soaping him up thoroughly. This time, there was no mistaking her intent. She circled his ass hole with one finger until Jake unconsciously started pushing his ass back to her. She then slowly worked one finger in and probed the rim of his opening. Jake moaned again, confirming my earlier assumption. Jake was clearly an ass man...but his own ass.

Tricia completed the rear washing by running her soapy hands all the way down his ass crack to again caress his balls and shaft. Jake moaned even more at that. She pushed him gently back under the water to rinse him off thoroughly. "Stand up and face me again. It's time to get this party started."

As before, Jake immediately followed Tricia's command, standing and turning to present his now completely hard cock to her eyes. "Chet," she turned to me, "it looks like we're going to need your shaving cream and razor."

Tricia reached out for the can of shaving cream I was handing her and sprayed a small pile into her hand. She then reached out and started rubbing it all over the patch of trimmed pubic hair above Jake's already-dripping cock. Clearly, Jake took the time to groom his hair and to shape it into a neat patch. He was immensely enjoying the attention he was receiving from Tricia's hand, stroking all around but not on his throbbing hardness. He started thrusting his hips gently, seeking more attention.

"Hold still," Tricia admonished him. "You don't want to start moving when I'm shaving you." He did his best to control himself as she reached out to me for the razor. Starting at the top of his pubic hair, Tricia started removing short strips of foam and hair, rinsing the razor frequently in the spray from the showers. After about three swipes with the razor, Jake's hands started darting out as if to stop the razor. Apparently, he was a little more apprehensive than his earlier enthusiasm suggested.

Tricia looked up at him. "I'm not going to do this if you're going to keep grabbing for the razor. Aside from the fact that I want to be in control right now, I don't want to be responsible for cutting you. Chet, come over here and hold his arms back."

"You want me to do what?" I responded, incredulous.

"I want you to come over here and hold Jake's arms behind him," she stated, matter-of-factly.

I was not comfortable with this development. She wanted me, a nude wet jock, to press my body against another nude wet jock's body in the showers in order to restrain him. "I don't know," I answered honestly. "That's got all kinds of weird going on. What if somebody walks in?"

Jake's arousal was getting to him and he groaned in frustration. "Dude, right now I don't fucking care what it looks like. I just want her to continue. Pleeease, hold my arms back like she wants."

"Ok," I responded dubiously. "If that's what you want." I stepped up behind Jake and tried to figure out how best to fit my taller body behind his shorter but wider body to restrain him. I reached forward to grab his arms by the biceps, pulling them back behind him slightly. I was then able to slip my arms between his arms and his back, hugging my crossed arms back against my own chest to pin his arms there. He grunted a bit as his arms were trapped behind him and pulled back a bit but he didn't seem to have a problem with it. He and I, however, did have a problem with the fact that this type of restraint positioned my achingly hard dick directly between the cheeks of his ass.

"Dude! Not cool!" he exclaimed when he realized what he was feeling.

"What do you want from me? This is hot." I tried repositioning myself as Jake tried moving his hips out of the way, but it was no use. No matter what we did I ended up nestled in his crack again as soon as I pulled his arms back to restrain them.