All in the (Step) Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You too, huh?" Damon asked, "Because I thought the same thing about you too. All my friends joked with me how lucky I was to have such a smoking hot stepsister. I had to rub one out last night too. I knew I wouldn't be able to fall asleep unless I got rid of my raging hard on. All I could think about was you. I actually moaned your name when I came."

Denise smiled at him. "So did I. Moan your name I mean. I know we shouldn't do this..."

"Why not?"

"Well because we're family... well we're about to be." Denise said.

"By marriage, it's not like we're blood related." Damon said, "Besides, no one's gonna know unless you tell them."

Denise squirmed, grinding down on Damon's cock again. She was so hot, and it wasn't from the sun. She looked at Damon, and ran her hands up across his chest, over his broad shoulders and down along his muscular arms. She was already sitting naked in his lap, grinding her aching pussy on his huge cock. She wasn't sure if she was ready to fuck him yet, but she felt like if she didn't cum soon she was going to explode.

"Fuck it," she finally said. "I'm all worked up, and I need to fucking cum."

"Show me." Damon said.

"What?"

"I want to watch you, and you can watch me." he said, nudging her off his lap as he stood up. "Show me what you did to yourself last night."

"Right here?" Denise asked, "Someone might see us..."

"No one can see us." Damon said, "My grandfather built that fence just to prevent that from happening, and no one can see us from the road."

He easily picked Denise up and sat her on the edge of the picnic table.

"But our parents might be home soon..."

"Then we'd better hurry up."

Damon unashamedly grabbed his cock and started openly masturbating in front of Denise. Denise was too worked up to argue, so she looked Damon in the eye, licked her fingers and started rubbing her pussy as he continued to stroke his long, thick cock. She used one hand to brace herself on the polished wood of the picnic table as she rubbed her aching pussy, her eyes running up and down Damon's body, lingering on his cock in his hand before going up to his face.

Damon's eyes were also running up and down Denise's body. He would look at her face and see the longing in her eyes, then down to her tits, gently jiggling on her chest, and finally down to her hand rubbing her pussy. She licked her fingers again and slid two of them deep inside her, threw her head back and moaned as she fingered herself like she had so many times before.

She looked back at Damon and he took a step towards her and they leaned towards each other, exchanging another kiss. Damon released his cock and gently grabbed Denise's wrist. She looked at him confused until he guided her hand to his cock and instantly caught on. She started stroking his cock as he slid two of his fingers inside her, she moaned and pulled him in for another kiss. They hoped their parents wouldn't come home anytime soon. All they needed was to be caught naked in a lip lock, Denise with her hand around Damon's thick tool, and him with his fingers pumping her soaking wet snatch.

Damon braced himself on the table with his free hand, his cock just inches away from Denise's pussy, their hands still going at a furious pace. They looked into each other's eyes, sweat running down their bodies, their breathing getting heavier as they got closer and closer to the finish line.

Denise couldn't hold back any longer and let out a long shuddering breath.

"Damon, I'm... oh fuck... I'm fucking cumming!" she cried out.

Damon seeing the look on her face lost it and grunted as he felt his orgasm start to hit as well.

"Holy shit," he growled, "I am too. Cum with me sis."

Denise forced her eyes open and looked at Damon's cock just as it throbbed and jerked in her hand and started shooting cum onto her stomach and thighs. Her pussy clamped down on his fingers and she wordlessly moaned as she came, pussy juice leaking out of her as Damon continued to pump his fingers in and out of her. She didn't squirt, but she could feel the pussy juice flow out of her and her body shuddered with pleasure.

They kissed again, moaning into each other's mouth as they hit the peak of their orgasms, and broke the kiss as they slowly started to come down.

They stood there for a long moment, head to head, eye to eye, trying to catch their breath. Denise still had her hand wrapped around Damon's spent cock and Damon still had his fingers buried inside of her cunt. She wrapped her free hand around Damon's neck and they kissed again.

"Was that... was that what you wanted?" she finally managed to say.

"Yeah," Damon said. "That was it."

She reluctantly let go of Damon's cock and he slowly pulled his fingers free of her soaking wet pussy. Denise carefully got off the table and out of the puddle of pussy juice and cum she was sitting in.

"I'm gonna like having you as my brother." she said when she was sure her legs were steady enough to support her weight.

"And I'm gonna like having you as my sister." he said, "But we'd better get dressed and cleaned up before our parents get back."

Almost on cue Denise's phone chirped with a text notification from her mother.

"Speaking of which," Denise said, "They're on their way, they'll be home in about an hour."

Damon turned off the music, they gathered up everything, cleaned off the table, rounded up Ares and headed inside. Neither one of them bothered to put their bathing suits back on.

"We've got enough time to grab a quick shower." Damon said.

"Both of us?" Denise asked.

"Yeah," Damon said, as they went into the den at the back of the house.

He led her to the bathroom there. The bathroom had a huge shower that took up half the room. It had three showerheads and enough room for at least three people.

"When I was a kid, I never understood why anyone would ever need a shower big enough for three people," Damon said, as Denise looked in amazement at the huge shower, "But once I got older, I understood."

He turned on the water and once they adjusted the temperature they stepped in and washed up, with Damon paying particular attention to Denise's tits, and her to Damon's cock.

As she watched him get hard again she couldn't help herself, she pushed Damon back against the wall and dropped to her knees. "I gotta suck this cock." she said.

Damon's eyes rolled back in his head as Denise's warm mouth wrapped around his cock. Alicia had given him head many times (in fact it was one of her favorite things to do), and it was always amazing, but Denise was giving her a run for her money. She licked and sucked as much of his cock as she could fit into her hungry mouth.

Denise couldn't believe how big Damon was. Her boyfriend, Eric had a nice big dick that kept her satisfied when they had sex, but she didn't need a side by side comparison to tell that Damon was bigger than he was. She could barely get all of his massive tool into her mouth, but she did everything she could with what she could swallow using her tongue to tease him.

Damon looked down and watched as his cock disappeared and reappeared as Denise gave him one of the best blowjobs he'd ever had. The sight of her on her knees in front of him, combined with the feel of her mouth on him was already pushing him close to having another orgasm. He grabbed Denise's head and practically started fucking her face as he hit the point of no return and practically roared in pleasure as he came in her mouth.

Denise was not ready for exactly how much cum Damon fired into her mouth and after the first mouthful had to pull away to try and swallow as Damon shot the rest of his load all over her face and tits. She had seen him cum once already and was surprised he still had so much left.

She slowly stood up and was about to wash Damon's jizz off, but before she could, Damon spun her around and reversed their positions. Now she was backed up against the wall and he was on his knees before her, his face between her legs, licking her dripping snatch. She moaned, grabbed his head and ground her hips into his face.

Damon liked eating pussy as much as Alicia (and apparently Denise) liked sucking cock, and did everything he could to Denise's pussy that he usually did to Alicia's. He teased her clit, sucked on her lips, and slid a finger inside her. Within minutes Denise was screaming in pleasure and her body was shuddering as she had an intense orgasm, her pussy juice flowing into Damon's mouth as she held him in place.

He stood up and she melted into his arms, leaning up to kiss him.

"Now we gotta wash up all over again," she said, smiling.

"Oh darn." Damon said.

They washed up again, this time actually washing and not just using it as an excuse to feel each other up (although they did do that), before finally turning off the water and stepping out.

"Damon?" Denise asked, as they dried themselves off.

"Hmm?"

"Next time, I want you to fuck me."

He looked at her, running his eyes over her body for the umpteenth time.

"How heavy of a sleeper is your mother?" he asked.

Denise smirked, "That woman could sleep through an alien invasion, Godzilla and an earthquake all at the same time."

"Good," Damon said smiling, "Because dad's a heavy sleeper too. So tonight, once I hear him snoring..." He pulled Denise into his arms and kissed her, "I'm gonna fuck my little sister."

"I can't wait."

By the time Sonja and Clay arrived back home, they found their kids sitting in the living room casually watching TV.

"You two have a nice relaxing day?" Sonja asked, sarcastically.

"Yeah, it was a pretty good day." Damon said.

"Good, I'm glad you two enjoyed yourselves." Clay said. "Because eventually you two will need to help out. You're going to be a part of this wedding, so you're going to help us in getting things set up."

Damon and Denise exchanged a smile and laughed quietly as their parents headed upstairs to change.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12