All in the (Step) Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Damon bonds with Sonja.
6.9k words
4.74
23.6k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,726 Followers

That night Damon waited until he could hear his father's loud snoring from across the hall and smiled to himself. He slipped out of bed, stepped over Ares, who was sleeping in the middle of the floor like he always did when Damon was home, and quietly made his way down the hall to Denise's room and slipped inside. He found Denise with just a bedside lamp on waiting for him.

"Took you long enough," she said, "I was about to get started without you."

"I had to wait until I was sure dad was asleep." Damon said, quietly closing the door behind him.

Denise threw the covers back to reveal she was already naked, Damon smiled and kicked his shorts off and slipped into bed with her. They wrapped their arms around each other and locked lips, Denise pressing her body into Damon's.

"Even if our parents are heavy sleepers, we still need to be quiet." Damon said, once they came up for air. "They are right in the other room after all."

"I know, but I don't know if I can wait until we have another moment alone," Denise said, "After all we did earlier today, all I've been able to think about for the past few hours is getting fucked by you."

"Fucking you is all I've been able to think about too," Damon said, sliding his hand between Denise's legs. "But I want to taste you again."

He slid down her body and Denise willingly spread her legs for him and moaned quietly as he started to slowly run his tongue around her pussy lips. Damon loved the way she tasted, especially now without the water from the shower to dilute the taste. Denise covered her mouth and went wide eyed as Damon licked and sucked on her sensitive clit, biting back a groan of passion.

As much as Damon wanted to spend more time with his face between his future step sister's legs, his cock was aching with anticipation. He moved back up Denise's body and kissed her again.

"You ready?" he asked her.

She nodded, anticipation all over her face. "Fuck me Damon."

Damon guided his cock into Denise's steaming hot, soaking wet pussy. She bit back another cry of pleasure as Damon's thick cock entered her. She still couldn't believe how big he was compared to her boyfriend. Damon was amazed at how tight Denise was, but he supposed it was because she just wasn't used to his size yet. Alicia was the same way their first time, she also hadn't taken a cock as big as Damon's. Now, of course after two years of getting drilled by the Quarterback Killer, Alicia was used to her boyfriend's huge cock.

"It's... oh my god..." Denise gasped.

"Are you okay?" Damon asked, stopping when he was about halfway in.

Denise nodded and took a breath. "You... you're so big... I feel like you're gonna split me in half. At the same time it feels really fucking good. Just give me a minute, go slow."

Damon slowly inched the rest of his cock into Denise and could feel her relax her pussy muscles as he finally got all eight and a half inches into her.

"How does your girlfriend take this?" she gasped.

"She's used to it by now," Damon said, "After all, it's been two years."

"We could just lie here like this and I would be happy." Denise said, "But I want you to fuck me. Just, like I said, take it slow."

Damon pulled back until just the head of his cock was inside her, and then slowly slid all the way back in. He started to slowly fuck Denise knowing that just a few feet away on the other side of the wall behind him his father and Denise's mother were sleeping.

Denise tried not to tense up every time Damon slid inside her and she could feel Damon slowly start to pick up the pace. Not by much, but enough that it didn't feel like he was going in slow motion. Little by little she got used to his girth, and as she looked up at him, she felt a deeper connection to him than she felt with her boyfriend. She couldn't explain it, but it was there. She had made her boyfriend wait almost three months before she let him fuck her, but she had only made Damon wait a few hours, there was just something about him. It wasn't just his good looks, his chiseled body, or his impressive tool, but there was something deeper, something that she couldn't put into words.

Damon felt the same way, he and Alicia had gone two months before they officially started dating and another two months before they first had sex. Like Denise, Damon was thinking there was something beyond the physical that connected them. He looked down at her and knew that no matter what they would be connected by more than just the fact that their parents were getting hitched and the sex.

They both pushed those thoughts out of their heads and concentrated on how good the sex felt, because it did feel amazing. They were both doing everything they could to keep from making noise (Denise usually was pretty loud when she had sex with her boyfriend) because they wanted their parents to remain oblivious.

"Damon," Denise said, "Fuck me from behind."

Damon reluctantly pulled out of his future step sister and she rolled over and got up on her hands and knees. She looked back over her shoulder at Damon, whipping her purple hair out of her face. Damon moved up behind her, looked at her pleading green eyes and penetrated her from behind. Denise bit her lip and moaned quietly, as she again had to get used to the size of the cock her future step brother possessed. Damon grabbed her hips and started fucking her with a little quicker pace than before as it already felt like Denise was getting used to him.

"God, Denise, you feel so fucking good." he said.

"So do you," she moaned, "I've never had a cock go so deep inside me. I've never been fucked like this before."

She bit her pillow and moaned as Damon continued to give her the best fucking of her life. She knew this wasn't going to be a one time only thing, she'd make sure of that. They had the whole summer ahead of them, and Denise was going to make sure she fucked Damon as much as she could. She was pretty sure he wouldn't object.

Then she felt it, that tingling deep inside her that meant she was about to cum. She moaned low in her throat before biting the pillow again and muffling her orgasmic moans as she came. Damon felt her pussy contract around his cock and heard her muffled scream. He could feel her juices leak out of her, adding even more lubrication to her already wet pussy.

She moved forward pulling herself off the huge cock that was filling her, as she felt her juices run down her thighs. She collapsed face first on the bed before rolling onto her back. She held her arms out to Damon, and he filled her arms as their lips met.

"That was one of the most intense orgasms I've had in my life." she gasped, trying to catch her breath. "Now it's your turn. Fuck me with that huge fucking cock of yours. I wanna feel you cum inside me, don't worry, my mother's had me on birth control since I was eighteen."

Damon easily reentered Denise's wet, warm, stretched out hole, and fucked her for all he was worth. They were both covered in a thin sheen of sweat, and their bodies glistened in the dim light of the lone bedside lamp that was the only illumination at the moment. Damon found it easier to pump his cock in the wet folds of Denise's well lubed pussy now, and could already feel his own orgasm rushing up on him. The combination of Denise's perfect body, the warmth of her cunt wrapped around his pulsating tool, the taboo of how "wrong" this might be, and the fact that their parents were just on the other side of the wall was too much for Damon to take, and he bit back a groan of pleasure as he drove his cock all the way into Denise and exploded inside of her.

Denise squealed in surprise as she felt Damon's cock throb and expand inside her as he unloaded the contents of his balls inside her. Jet after jet after jet of cum flooded her cunt, until she could feel it combine with her own juices -- her "girlcum" as she called it -- and flow out of her.

Finally Damon was drained dry and slowly pulled out of her and rested his head on her chest, Denise gently cradled his head and they lay there for a long moment, listening to the muffled sounds of insects and birds outside.

"That felt so good." he finally said.

"Yeah, it did," Denise said. "But you should probably get back to your room."

They kissed one last time before reluctantly letting go of each other as Damon got out of the bed. Denise grabbed a small hand towel she had managed to swipe from the linen closet earlier and tried her best to clean up the mix of sexual fluids between her legs.

"Geez, look what you did to me." she said.

Damon smirked, "Oh yeah, this is 100% my fault."

"Glad you realize that." Denise said, a smart ass smirk on her face as well.

Damon picked his shorts up off the floor, "I'll be back tomorrow night to make another mess."

"You'd better be."

He leaned down and kissed Denise one last time before quietly slipping out the door.

The next morning he heard a soft knock at the door, Ares looked up and chuffed.

"Yeah?" Damon asked, slowly waking up.

Denise poked her head in. "Hey."

He smiled at her, "Hey yourself."

"Mom wanted me to tell you breakfast is almost ready," she said stepping into the room, "You sleep okay?"

"Yeah, pretty good." he said, sitting up and swinging his feet out of the bed. "I had very good dreams."

"About these?" Denise asked, pulling up her shirt to show off her tits.

Damon stood up and walked over to her and pulled her into his arms and kissed her, sliding his hand inside her pj bottoms and between her legs. "And this."

"Mmm... that feels good, but let's not start something we can't finish." Denise said, "As much as I want you to throw me on the bed and fuck my brains out --"

"Hey!" Clay's booming voice came up the stairs, "Breakfast is ready."

They reluctantly let go of each other and Denise pulled her shirt back down.

"Let's go, before my dad eats all the food." Damon sighed, grabbing a shirt.

"You've never seen how much food my mother cooks." Denise laughed as they made their way downstairs, Ares right behind them.

"You've never seen how much food my father can put away," Damon said as they walked into the kitchen's dining nook, "You think he got that big by eating a bowl of cereal every morning?"

Once the four of them had gotten settled and started eating Damon looked at his father.

"So dad," he said, "You never told me who's coming to the wedding."

"Well your grandparents obviously, and Amy and Bridgette," Clay said, referring to his sister and her daughter. "A few guys from the precinct, and some of my friends from outside the job."

"What about Sam?" Damon asked.

Sam was Damon's best friend who he had known ever since they were five years old. Sam was like a brother to Damon, and because of that, their parents also became good friends.

"Oh yeah, of course Sam and his parents are invited." Clay said.

"Good," Damon said, "Because I already invited them."

"And from my side, it's my parents, my 'sister' Michelle, the artists from the shop, and a couple of other friends." Sonja said.

"Wait, back up," Damon said, "Your sister? I thought you were an only child."

Sonja and Denise laughed, "She's not really my sister, I just call her that. Michelle is my best friend, I've known her since we were ten."

She picked up her phone and pulled up her photo album and handed the phone to Damon.

"What are you talking about? You two look almost exactly alike." Damon joked.

The fact that Michelle was just as tall as Sonja was about the only thing they had in common. Sonja was white and Michelle was black, and much like his future step mother was gorgeous and had a killer body, at least that's what he could tell from the picture of the two of them at the beach. It looked like her bikini top was struggling to keep her huge tits confined. He scrolled through a couple more pictures of the two of them. Michelle looked to have quite a few tattoos as well.

"She's a hottie, isn't she?" Denise said, catching the look on Damon's face.

"Denise!" Sonja scolded her daughter.

Denise giggled, "Oh come on mom! You can't sit there and tell me that aunt Michelle isn't gorgeous!"

Damon handed her back the phone, "Yeah, she's got that whole Janet Jackson circa 1989 thing going on." he said. "You do all her ink?"

"Yeah," Sonja said, taking her phone back, "I've done more work on her since those pics were taken."

Clay quickly changed the subject. "So we're gonna have about 30 people, not including the justice of the peace and the caterers. And just like my parents, we're gonna get married and have the reception here. We'll have the ceremony right out on the patio, weather permitting."

There was no other family to speak of. Both Sonja and Clay's parents had no siblings, their grandparents (Damon and Denise's great grandparents) had long since passed away, so the only immediate family were their parents, and Clay's sister and niece.

"So what's on the docket for today?" Denise asked, around a mouthful of scrambled eggs.

"Well, Bridgette, my sister's kid wants to meet you, and some of the guys are gonna stop by and give me what they're calling a pre-bachelor party, whatever the hell that is." Clay said. "Probably just an excuse to get me drunk, knowing them."

"I've actually got no plans," Damon said, "I called some of my friends and see if they wanna hang out, but nothing set in stone."

An hour later Amy and Bridgette stopped by. Amy was Clay's older sister by two years, and despite the fact that he was a full foot taller than her, she still called him her little brother (in fact because of the size difference most people thought he was the older sibling). Amy wasn't married to Bridgette's father, Randy, when she was born, although they did live together. Randy seemed like a nice enough guy when Amy met him, but it seemed right after Bridgette was born, he changed, he hardly ever spent time with her, in fact, he spent most of his time out with his drinking buddies, and almost constantly argued with Amy when he was home. All she was asking was that he spend some time with her and his daughter. One day he snapped and slapped her, complaining about her constant "nagging".

It was the only time Amy took advantage of the fact that her brother was a cop, immediately taking Bridgette, who was two at the time, and ran to Clay. Randy was arrested for domestic violence and Amy refused to pay his bail, preferring to let him spend some time in jail. She also filed a restraining order since she owned the house they lived in. When he got out, he was only allowed to come back (under police escort) to get his things. Last she had heard he had moved out of town and she never saw or heard from him again.

Amy had been a model when she was younger, starting her career at sixteen. She had steady work up until she was about 35 and suddenly the jobs didn't seem to come in as often, by the time she hit 40, it seemed like she was barely working at all. She couldn't understand it, she still looked good for her age (most people thought she was younger than she was). Fortunately she hadn't gone overboard with buying a bunch of expensive things, spending most of her money on making sure Bridgette was taken care of. She still managed to save a considerable amount of money from her modeling career and decided to quit the business altogether. Some friends of hers were starting a YouTube channel where they would talk about all things pop culture, and asked her if she wanted to be a part of it. She did, and slowly but surely the channel grew, putting out new content on a weekly basis, and they recently reached 300K subscribers.

Bridgette was a year younger than Damon and due to this they were more like brother and sister. They spent a lot of time together as kids, and went to the same schools with Damon even acting like an overprotective older brother. Bridgette was skinny and somewhat awkward as a child, but once she hit her teen years, that all changed as she started to fill out in all the right places and started taking more pride in her appearance. Now at 20 she was just as beautiful as her mother. She was also the shortest member of the family, topping out at 5' 5" which Damon never failed to tease her about.

"Hey little brother," Amy said, leaning up to kiss Clay on the cheek. "Hey Sonja, so where's this daughter of yours I've been hearing so much about?"

Amy and Sonja had hit it off when Clay first introduced them, and the two had bonded about as quickly as Clay and Sonja had, acting like they had known each other years instead of just a few months.

"Hey squirt." Damon said to Bridgette. She punched him in the arm before he grabbed her in a bearhug.

"I hate you." she mumbled into her cousin's chest.

Introductions were made and it seemed like Bridgette and Denise also took an immediate liking to each other. The six of them sat around for an hour or so just talking (mostly telling embarrassing stories about each other) before Clay's friends stopped by for his pre-bachelor party.

"I gotta get going too. We're filming a new episode today." Amy said, jumping to her feet. "See you guys later."

That left Damon, Denise, Bridgette and Sonja.

"Hey mom, can I borrow your car?" Denise asked, "Bridgette and I are gonna go hang out. You know, get to know each other and all that. Go shopping, gossip, check out cute boys."

Sonja laughed, "Sure honey, go ahead have fun."

That left Damon alone with his future step mother.

"So what about you?" she asked as the girls left.

"Nothing," Damon said, "A couple of my friends have family obligations and a couple of others aren't going to be back in town until the end of the week, which is when my grandparents are gonna be here, so it's just you and me. Unless you're gonna leave me here alone with that hairy beast."

He nodded at Ares who was sleeping in the corner of the room.

"Nope, I got no plans either." Sonja said, "Which is kinda nice, you and I really haven't had a chance to talk yet. Your dad and aunt have told me a lot about you, but I want to hear from you."

He smiled, "OK, but it goes both ways. As much as dad talked about you, I still don't know all that much about you."

"Fair enough." Sonja said.

For the next half hour the two asked each other questions about things that had only been glossed over in casual conversation filling in details as they went.

"Oh my shoulders and neck are so stiff and sore," Sonja said, rubbing the back of her neck, "I think I slept funny. Would you mind?"

She held up her black and blue hair and looked expectantly at Damon.

"Sure," he said, standing up and moving behind the couch, and cracking his knuckles. "I know a thing or two about giving massages."

Much like yesterday with Denise, he was excited to touch his future step mother's tattooed flesh. He started working on the back of Sonja's neck and her head dropped forward and she smiled to herself. As much as she loved Clay, she couldn't deny her future step son was a handsome devil like his father. Much like both Damon and Denise, she couldn't deny that the real thing was better than any picture. Last night she had even fantasized about fucking him. The bad part was she didn't even feel guilty about it. Now she was alone with him, Clay was out with his friends, Denise was out with Bridgette, so she figured she had a couple hours.

Damon started rubbing Sonja's neck and shoulders as Sonja relaxed her shoulders and let the straps on her tank top slide off her shoulders a little. Damon quickly noted that Sonja wasn't wearing a bra, and his vantage point allowed him a clear view down her shirt where he could see most of her tits. They looked to be slightly bigger than her daughter's. He felt the blood rush to his dick and quickly adjusted himself as he moved to her other shoulder. Not sure if she was sending him the same kind of signals that Denise was sending him yesterday, he decided to see if Sonja was just as receptive to his touch as her daughter was, so he boldly moved his hands down slightly towards her chest as he continued to rub her shoulders. The straps of her tank top fell completely off her shoulders and Damon could now clearly see both her perfect tits, and his cock was now at full mast. Sonja looked up at him.

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,726 Followers
12