All Comments on 'All in the (Step) Family Ch. 02'

by Thrognar

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 2 years ago

fantastic sexy tale please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it! Brin more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyable read mom & daughter need to be with step son and step brother together :)

Thank you for writing more please

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Didn't think much of the comparisons to being "just as good" as his Dad.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"...so bouncing his 115 pound step mother..."

.

First of all, the story's hot. No problem with the plot.

.

There are two small quibbles. Nothing that affects the score.

.

Words such as stepmother, stepson, etc. are one word.

.

In Chapter 1 you state Sonja's 6'1" and made a point of noting about her being statuesque, Here you state she weighs 115 pounds. It took me a few seconds to find a BMI calculator, and that works out to a BMI of 15.2. Under 18.5 is considered underweight. 115 is a good weight for a 5'3" woman.

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

Great story, the only thing I am wondering is why there is no link at the bottom of the last page linking to the next chapter. Other than that, the story if fantastic. 5/5

KerrionKerrion8 months ago

Excellent story so far, and can't wait to continue with it. The only issue I have is that Sonia is already cheating on Clay and they're not even married yet. Doesn't say much for her OR Damon, especially since Damon AND Denise are cheating on their boy/girlfriends. Seems at this point that everyone is cheating on someone except for Clay. I feel sorry for the dude. But, it's your story, not mine, so without my personal hangup attached, 5/5!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous