All in the (Step) Family Ch. 03

Story Info
Denise and Bridgette get to know each other.
4.4k words
4.71
17.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,726 Followers

Author's note: This takes place simultaneously with the events of chapter 2.

"Hey mom, can I borrow your car?" Denise asked, "Bridgette and I are gonna go hang out. You know, get to know each other and all that. Go shopping, gossip, check out cute boys."

Sonja laughed, "Sure honey, go ahead have fun."

The two girls walked outside and hopped in Sonja's car.

"So have you lived here all your life?" Bridgette asked Denise.

"Pretty much," Denise said, "We moved here when I was three."

"Isn't it weird how you can live close to someone your whole life but never actually meet until later in life?" Bridgette asked. "I mean you think we would have met in school at some point."

"Well, we actually lived in the next county over, so I was in a different school district." Denise said, "So, who knows, we may have walked by each other plenty of times in the mall or the supermarket or something and never even realized it. Speaking of the mall, that's where we're headed. Mom said the wedding isn't anything overly formal, so we don't need to get fancy dresses, but I still want to get something nice."

"Hey, I don't need an excuse to shop." Bridgette laughed.

"I knew there was a reason I liked you." Denise said, smiling. "I think we're gonna be good friends."

"So what do you think of my idiot cousin?" Bridgette asked.

"Damon? Well so far he seems like a nice guy, and if you don't mind me saying, I think he's kinda cute." Denise said, thinking back to last night.

"Well I agree with you on that first part, but that second part..." Bridgette made a gagging noise, making Denise laugh, "But seriously, he's been more like a brother to me than a cousin. He drives me nuts sometimes, but he always looked out for me when we were kids."

"You're lucky," Denise said, "I wish I had a brother or a sister when I was growing up. Don't get me wrong, I had a lot of friends when I was a kid, but I would have liked to have had at least one sibling, or heck, even a cousin like him when I was growing up."

"Well you've got him now," Bridgette said, "And I could think of worse people to have as a step brother."

A few minutes later they reached the mall and hit the stores. They hit three different clothing stores before they found something they liked.

"What do you think?" Denise said holding up a couple of dresses she liked, holding one, then the other in front of her.

"I don't know, I kinda like both of them." Bridgette said, with three dresses she was indecisive about. "Let's go try them on."

They went to the fitting rooms and found all but one unoccupied.

"You go first." Bridgette said.

"Don't be ridiculous, there's enough room in there for both of us."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously." Denise said, "You don't have anything I haven't seen before. Come on."

They stepped into the fitting room and Denise closed the door behind them. She hung her dresses up and unashamedly stripped down to her underwear to try them on. Bridgette raised her eyebrows, but also stripped down to her underwear.

"What do you think?" Denise asked after slipping into the first dress.

Bridgette was still pulling on her first dress when Denise asked. Denise spun in a little circle so Bridgette could see the whole thing.

"Not bad, but your bra is showing."

"Hmm, so it is." Denise said, looking at herself in the mirror.

She unzipped the dress, pulled it down, took her bra off and pulled the dress back up.

Bridgette's eyes went wide, she liked what she saw but tried to keep it to herself. Denise caught the look on Bridgette's face and smiled to herself. She found Bridgette incredibly attractive and was partially using the sharing of the dressing room to get a better look at her. What she didn't know was Bridgette was doing the same thing. Much like Damon and Denise, they had seen pictures of each other, and agreed that the real thing was much better. Both girls were bisexual, something only a handful of people knew. Amy, Clay and Damon knew about Bridgette, Sonja and Michelle knew about Denise. Aside from family, both girls had told only two of their closest friends.

"How about now?" she asked.

"Uh, not bad, what do you think of mine?" Bridgette asked.

"Nah, it's not your color." Denise said, pulling off the dress, and pointing to one of the other ones Bridgette had chosen, "I think that one would look better on you."

Denise was standing there with just her panties on as Bridgette found herself staring at Denise's tits, before turning away and changing clothes. Denise smirked to herself as she slipped into the second dress. Bridgette smiled to herself and mouthed the words "Oh my god". As she changed clothes.

Again they modeled for each other.

"Now your bra is showing." Denise said, "Take it off and let's see how it looks."

Bridgette, like Denise earlier, unashamedly slipped half out of the dress, took off her bra and pulled the dress back up before turning around. This time it was Denise's turn to appreciate the sight of Bridgette's tits. Just looking at her, she figured they were about the same size. She also tried not to stare, and instead looked at Bridgette's face.

"Perfect." Denise said, referring more to the brief glimpse she got of Bridgette's tits more than the dress, but they both agreed that the dress did look perfect on her, and there was no need to try the third one on.

Denise was still in her second choice, "I don't know," she said, "I don't think it's me."

They changed back into their regular clothes, sneaking glances at each other. Denise finally found a couple more choices and again invited Bridgette into the dressing room with her, despite the fact that Bridgette had already decided on a dress.

Again, Denise stripped down to just her panties and tried on the first dress. They both agreed it wasn't the right choice and moved on to the second one and it met with both their approval. Denise took the dress off and again she was naked except for her underwear. This time Bridgette couldn't help but to stare at her mostly naked body.

Denise turned to face her making no move to get dressed, "Do you like what you see?"

Bridgette nodded, unsure of what to say.

"It's okay," Denise said, dropping her voice down to a whisper, "You can touch me if you want to."

"But we're in... we could get caught..."

Denise closed the short distance between the two of them and took Bridgette's hands and put them on her tits. "It's okay, no one's gonna catch us."

Denise leaned forward and kissed Bridgette. Bridgette eagerly returned the kiss, and was about to pull her own clothes off again when they heard movement in the dressing room next to them.

"Not here." Bridgette said, "My house. Mom is working on her show, and she'll be gone for hours."

Denise gave her one last quick kiss, and put her clothes back on. They regained their composure and paid for their dresses, and practically ran out to the car.

"So... Denise, are you a lesbian?" Bridgette asked once they were back in the car and pulling out of the mall parking lot.

"No," Denise said, "I actually have a boyfriend. I'm bi, you're only the fourth person, not counting my mother, that I've ever told."

Bridgette sighed in relief. "So am I. Outside of my mom, uncle Clay and Damon you're the third person I've told. When did you know? Oh, turn left here at the light."

"I guess I always knew. I felt it when I was a little girl and found myself just as attracted to girls as I was to boys. I just didn't know or understand what I was feeling so I never said anything to anyone about it." Denise said, "It was only after I hit my teens did I start to understand it. I still kept it to myself, until my best friend in high school came out to me. She was the first girl I ever kissed, it was only one time, it never went further than that one kiss and we kept it to ourselves. But it stuck with me."

"Turn right up here." Bridgette said, "I didn't realize it until my early teens, probably earlier, maybe as early as 12, anyway I just came right out and asked my mother about it, and she sat me down and gave me the birds and the bees speech, taking the time to explain the LGBT community as well. I suspect my mother might have some hands-on experience if you know what I mean."

Denise let out a little laugh, "Something I've never told anyone, not even my boyfriend, is that my roommate Lisa and I, we're... well I guess you could say we're best friends with benefits. She's bi too, and so far she's the only girl I've ever slept with."

"I was nervous my first time. It was during my senior year of high school." Bridgette said, "Charity's my best friend and outside of my family I trust her more than anyone else in the world. We really weren't sure what we were doing. We took it slow and kind of figured everything out as we went. After we graduated high school we went our separate ways, but we still stay in touch. Since then I've slept with one other girl, my roomie Angelica. Oh, up here on the left, that's my house."

Denise parked and shut off the car. They made their way into the house and Brigette led Denise to her bedroom, once inside they embraced and shared a long passionate kiss. Denise nibbled her way down Bridgette's neck earning a sigh of pleasure. It had been a while since Bridgette's last time with Angelica. She and Angelica had the same relationship that Denise had with Lisa. Bridgette had been seeing a guy but dumped him when she found out he was cheating on her with two other girls. She found out who they were, told them what was going on and they dumped him too.

Denise pulled Bridgette's shirt and bra off.

"God, I've wanted to get my hands on these since I saw them in the dressing room." she said, eagerly running her hands over them. She lowered her head and ran her tongue over one of Bridgette's perky pink nipples. Now that she had a good look at them, she could confirm they were the same size as hers.

Bridgette moaned in pleasure and pulled Denise's head up for another kiss before reaching for her shirt.

"Get those tits out," she said, "I wanna touch them again."

"Just touch?" Denise giggled as her shirt hit the floor.

"For starters." Bridgette said, pulling Denise's bra off.

Bridgette kneaded and squeezed Denise's tits, "Mmm, nice and firm."

This time it was Denise who moaned in pleasure as Bridgette licked her tits. Denise started pulling her jeans off, and slid them and her panties down to her knees, before pulling Bridgette back up for another kiss.

"Eat my pussy, baby."

She pushed Bridgette down to her knees. Bridgette eagerly leaned forward and started licking and sucking on the same pussy her cousin had been in the night before. Denise was already wet with anticipation, and Bridgette was more than happy to lap up Denise's juices. She undid her own jeans and pushed them down enough for her to get her hand inside and started rubbing her own pussy, which was also soaking wet with anticipation. She stopped playing with herself long enough to get Denise's pants all the way off before stripping totally naked herself.

She pushed Denise onto her bed and crawled on top of her and kissed her again.

"You sure your mom won't be home anytime soon?" Denise asked.

"Positive. With everything they've gotta do, record, edit, upload, write the next episode, she'll be gone for 5-6 hours max." Bridgette said, "We've got plenty of time. Now, the next thing I want to hear out of you is a scream of pleasure when I make you cum."

She kissed her way down Denise's body and went back to work eating her pussy. Denise groaned in pleasure and reached down, pushing Bridgette's reddish brown hair out of her face so she could watch her. Damn, she was good. She might be better than Lisa. She might even be better than Damon. The thought of having a threesome with Bridgette and Damon jumped into her head, and that pushed her over the edge, as she imagined Damon's huge cock slamming into her while Bridgette sat on her face.

"FUCK!" she cried out as her orgasm hit. She held Bridgette in place as her pussy spasmed in orgasmic pleasure. She flooded Bridgette's mouth with her juices as the image of the threesome danced behind her eyes.

Bridgette had to hold on for dear life as Denise's body bucked and thrashed around as her orgasm hit. Neither of the other two girls she'd ever slept with had orgasms this wild. Nor did they cum this much, Bridgette desperately tried to swallow as much as she could, but there was just too much, and most of it ran down her face into the bedsheets.

Finally Denise's orgasm ran its course and Bridgette crawled up her body and kissed her, letting Denise lick her own juices off her face.

"That was... holy shit... were you trying to drown me?" Bridgette asked.

"Sorry, but that felt so fucking good," Denise gasped, "I've never had my pussy eaten like that. I mean damn, no one has ever licked my cunt like that before. But I wanna taste you now. Come here and sit on my face."

Bridgette kissed Denise again before straddling her face, and let out an appreciative moan as Denise's tongue made contact with her clit. She braced herself against the headboard of her bed as Denise started to lick and suck on her sorely neglected pussy. Up until today she'd had to rely on masturbation to get off, it was nice to actually be having sex with another person. Even if that person was just a few days away from being her cousin by marriage.

Denise liked the taste of her soon to be cousin, she tried the same tricks she used on Lisa and they seemed to be working if the moans escaping Bridgette were any indication. Bridgette was playing with her tits and whipping her head back and forth. She and Charity had always said that no one knew better how to please a woman than another woman, and Denise was proving that right now. Denise was good, almost as good as Charity. A close second, definitely. She looked down and could already feel an orgasm coming on, it wouldn't be much longer now.

"Yes, yes, yes, oh my fucking god YES!" Bridgette screamed as she crossed the finish line, exploding in a powerful orgasm that made her whole body jerk as she exploded into Denise's mouth.

Denise hungrily swallowed the cum that was flowing out of Bridgette's delicious pussy. Most of it anyway as she had given Bridgette such an intense orgasm, that now she felt like she was the one drowning in pussy juice. Bridgette let out a shuddering breath once her orgasm passed and moved so Denise could sit up and kiss Bridgette, her face still covered in Bridgette's orgasmic juices.

"I like the way you taste," Denise said, as Bridgette licked the last of her juices off Denise's chin.

"I do too," Bridgette said, "I always lick my fingers clean when I play with myself. Or I lick this clean."

She leaned over Denise and grabbed a vibrator out of the drawer on her end table.

"Ooh, nice," Denise said, "Does your mother know about that?"

"No, and I'd prefer it to stay that way." Bridgette said, turning it on. "Now spread those sexy legs of yours."

Denise didn't have to be told twice and Bridgette teased her clit with the sex toy before sliding it in to Denise's very wet pussy. As good as this felt, it was no comparison to the slab of meat between her future step brother's legs. Bridgette leaned in and started licking Denise's clit, still sliding the vibrator in and out of her.

"Oh, my fucking god." Denise moaned, never having felt anything like this before. "That feels... *squeal* so fucking... so fucking good."

Bridgette didn't say anything of course because she was still eagerly licking Denise's clit. She felt the same way when Angelica did the same thing to her when they first started sleeping together. Within just a few minutes Denise felt her second orgasm approaching. She was wriggling and writhing on the bed, and suddenly it hit.

"OH SHIT!" She cried out as she exploded, pussy juice leaking out around the vibrator, Bridgette pulled the vibrator out of Denise and started licking her pussy, getting as much of Denise's orgasmic juices as she could in her mouth.

Once Denise came down off her orgasmic high, Bridgette helped her sit up and again the two girls swapped spit, before they both started licking Denise's juices off the vibrator.

"That was nice," Denise said, smiling, "But let me show you what I can do with this."

She held up her hand and wiggled her fingers. She seductively sucked three fingers into her mouth, staring into Bridgette's eyes, she then gently cupped Bridgette's chin in her other hand, pulling her fingers out of her mouth.

"Open. Good girl."

She slid her saliva coated fingers into Bridgette's mouth, and smiled as Bridgette sucked on her fingers. She slowly pulled her fingers out, and kissed Bridgette as she slid her fingers into Bridgette one at a time. Bridgette leaned down to suck on Denise's tits as Denise slowly worked her fingers into her pussy. When she had all of them in, she slowly started finger fucking Bridgette.

Denise pushed her fingers as far in as she could and then started wiggling her fingers. Bridgette's eyes went wide and a low groan escaped her throat.

"Holy shit," she moaned, "Where did you...? Goddamn that feels good... I've never... ahhhhhhhhhhhh.... Fuck!"

The rest of what escaped her mouth was a series of wordless moans and groans as she had what had to be the fastest orgasm she'd ever had. Within seconds of Denise wiggling her fingers, Bridgette was screaming and cumming all over Denise's hand. She grabbed Denise's shoulders, arched her back and let out a final scream of pleasure as her orgasm hit its peak.

"Oh shit, that... that... what the fuck was that?" she asked Denise, who was sitting there happily licking her fingers clean.

"My secret weapon." Denise said.

"You've got to teach me that." Bridgette said, "I've never cum that fast before."

"Maybe." Denise said.

Bridgette lunged forward and kissed Denise pushing her back on the bed. "Please?" she asked, when they broke the kiss.

She worked her legs so she was grinding her pussy against Denise's. Within seconds the two girls were scissoring each other, Bridgette holding Denise down, the two looking into each other's eyes.

"You are so fucking beautiful." Bridgette said, "I'm glad you're gonna be part of my family."

Denise reached up and gently squeezed one of Bridgette's tits. "I'm glad too, you sexy bitch."

(Now I've got two sexy family members to fuck,) Denise thought to herself. (If I want dick, I've got Damon, and if I want pussy, I've got this hot piece of ass. Maybe I can get both at the same time!)

Bridgette continued to ride Denise, grinding their pussies together as she was getting more and more worked up thinking about all the things the two of them could do to each other. She loved the look on Denise's face, the way her tits jiggled on her chest, the way she tasted, and the way she ate pussy. Coming home for vacation from college was going to be a lot more fun from here on out.

Both girls finally felt their orgasms approaching.

"Bridgette... oh shit, baby... I'm gonna fuckin' cum!"

"Me too, cum with me baby," Bridgette cried out, "I'm almost there. Cum with me Denise."

They both came at almost the exact same moment, Denise cumming literally one second before Bridgette did. Both girls screamed out, as their pussies spasmed their juices flowing out and mixing as Bridgette continued to grind against Denise. Neither girl could form any actual words, instead they were both loudly moaning and groaning as they continued to cum all over each other.

Finally they both slid back down from the peak they'd hit and Bridgette leaned down to kiss Denise again. For a few moments, the two of them just lay there kissing, before Bridgette rolled her sweaty body off of Denise.

"You're not done are you?" Denise asked.

"No," Bridgette said, defensively. "Just catching my breath."

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,726 Followers
12