All in the (Step) Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. 'Cause I'm not done with you yet."

She crawled on top of Bridgette in the 69 position, and the two of them started licking each other. Denise saw the vibrator on the bed where Bridgette had dropped it earlier. She grabbed it, turned it on, and slid in deep into Bridgette who squealed with surprise when she felt it touch her pussy lips and moaned as it slid inside her.

For a moment, Denise again had a fantasy of a threesome with Bridgette and Damon, and instead of a vibrator, it would be Damon's huge cock sliding into Bridgette. She started licking and sucking on Bridgette's clit as she fucked her with the vibrator. On the other end, Bridgette went back to work sucking on Denise's juicy pussy. She was lost in the moment, just enjoying what she was doing, and what was being done to her. To both girls, nothing else mattered at the moment except the pussies in front of them. That, and their impending orgasms. Denise's hit first as again the thought of a threesome entered her mind and she lost it.

"Yes, Bridgette," she moaned, "That's it baby... oh fuck! Fuck! YES! I'm fucking cumming!"

She exploded a moment later, screeching uncontrollably as she felt her pussy juice flowing like a river out of her into Bridgette's mouth.

"That's it baby," she moaned, "Drink down all of my girlcum... that feels so good... ooh yeah..."

She started sliding the vibrator faster and faster into Bridgette's pussy.

"Yes, Denise, that's it," Bridgette squealed, "I'm almost there... almost... oh god, oh yes, oh fuck! Goddamn!"

Bridgette lost it and started squirming under Denise's body as her orgasm hit her like a tidal wave. Denise thought Bridgette was going to throw her off her body was bucking so violently.

Finally both girls finally came down from their orgasmic highs and Denise rolled off Bridgette and readjusted her position in bed so the two of them could share another kiss and lay there basking in the afterglow.

"God that was some of the best sex I've ever had." Bridgette said, "No one's eaten my pussy like that before."

"I could say the same about you." Denise said, "No one's done to me what you did. Not my boyfriend, not Lisa, not Damon... oh shit."

"Damon?" Bridgette said, a look of shock on her face. "As in my cousin Damon? You fucked Damon?"

"Fuck," Denise said, covering her face and mentally cursing herself, she uncovered her face, "Look Bridgette, it... I... I... I couldn't help myself. He's fucking hot!"

"My cousin?" Bridgette asked, still trying to process what Denise had accidentally let slip. "Wait, wait, wait... how?"

So Denise took a few minutes to tell Bridgette the whole story of her and Damon.

"I can't believe this." Bridgette said.

"I'm sorry," Denise said.

For a long moment neither girl said anything. Denise looking down at her hands, Bridgette looking out the window.

Finally Bridgette broke the silence, "I'm not mad. Especially not after what we just did. But I have to admit, sometimes I've thought about it. Fucking Damon that is. Especially after I started taking an interest in boys."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but I always felt bad about it afterwards, because like I said, he may be my cousin, but he's been more like a big brother to me." Bridgette finally turned to face Denise, "But the thought has been creeping into my mind more and more lately. Sometimes when I'm masturbating, I'll slide the vibrator inside me, and imagine it's him fucking me, or I'll suck it and imagine it's his dick in my mouth."

"Oh he's bigger than that." Denise said, "He's got the biggest fucking cock I've ever seen."

"Really? How big?" Bridgette asked.

Denise tried to get a mental picture of Damon's cock in her head and held her hands at what she thought was the approximate distance apart. "Maybe about this big, give or take. I could barely fit it in my mouth, and when he fucked me, I thought he was gonna split me in two. I'd never been fucked like that before. I hate to admit it, but he's better than my boyfriend."

"Now I'm really curious." Bridgette said, her hand sliding between her legs. "In fact, I'm fucking jealous. I've known him all my life and the only time I ever got to see him naked was when we were babies. You've known him barely three days now and you've already fucked him."

"And I'm gonna fuck him again tonight." Denise said, realizing that Bridgette was masturbating, she started rubbing her own pussy.

"Now look what you did. I'm all worked up," Bridgette said, sliding her fingers inside her soaked pussy. "I don't care if he is my cousin, I don't care if people think it's wrong, I've gotta fuck him."

"Maybe we can work something out." Denise said.

Bridgette realized Denise was also masturbating. "Looks like you're all worked up too. We've still got a couple of hours before my mom gets home. You wanna go another round?"

"Fuck yes."

TO BE CONTINUED...

12