All in the (Step) Family Ch. 06

Story Info
Damon helps out aunt Amy.
5.8k words
4.75
12k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,725 Followers

The next day Amy showed up at Clay's house with Bridgette in tow.

"Hey sis," he said when he answered the door. "What's up?"

"I need to borrow your son," Amy said, as Denise came downstairs to meet up with Bridgette.

A moment later Damon came downstairs, "Hey, Aunt Amy." he said, "I'm ready."

"For what?" Clay asked, "Can someone tell me what's going on here?"

"I got some new furniture and I need some help putting it together and moving some stuff around, so I asked Damon if he'd be willing to come help me." Amy said, "Plus Bridgette wanted to spend some time with Denise, so I figured I'd drop her off and pick Damon up."

"What am I, chopped liver? I could help." Clay asked.

"No, you're getting married in 4 days. You worry about that." Amy said.

"It's fine dad," Damon said, "I don't mind. Plus Aunt Amy's right, you've got more important things to concentrate on."

A few minutes later as Amy drove Damon back to her place she glanced over at him. "Thanks for helping me with this."

"Don't mention it, we're family." Damon said, "Plus, like I told dad, I don't mind."

"How are you dealing with everything?" Amy asked, "I can tell my brother's getting nervous, but how are you with all this?"

Damon shrugged, "Okay, I suppose, in the past couple of days I've spent some one on one time with both Denise and Sonja and we've gotten along pretty good. I've learned a lot about them."

Amy smirked to herself as the events of the previous day jumped into her head. "Yeah, I've spent a lot of time with Sonja, and she already feels like family. It's amazing how close you can get to someone in such a short time."

"Yeah," Damon said, thinking about exactly how close he had gotten to his future stepmother and stepsister. "So what's this furniture you need help with?"

"Well I got a new dining room set, a bookshelf and a new dresser, and I'm not very good at putting stuff together. I could have paid extra to have the delivery guys put it together for me, but I figured why pay when I can just get my big strong nephew to help me for free?" Amy said.

"Oh, so that's all I am to you?" Damon said, "Free labor?"

Amy laughed, "No, not free, I'll pay you in food and drink."

However, after yesterday, she hatched a plan to pay him in another way. Sex with Sonja was great, but she missed the feel of a real live cock, and since fucking Clay didn't look like it was in the cards anytime soon with all the wedding prep, she turned her mind towards Damon. She had never thought of him like that before, but now, she could see how much he was like his father. Tall, wide, and looking a lot like Clay did when he was Damon's age, she wondered if EVERY aspect of her nephew was the same as his father, and today she intended to find out. And why not, she'd been fucking her brother for the better part of 30 years now, and just fucked his finance yesterday, so why not his son too?

Once back at Amy's place she pointed out the boxes that held the new furniture.

"First though we need to get rid of this old stuff," she said, indicating her old dining room set that she'd had for several years. The table itself was lopsided, and one of the chairs was pushed off to the side since one of the legs had recently broken making the chair impossible to sit on.

The two of them moved the old table and chairs out to the front porch and would take them to the dump later. They headed back inside and Damon pulled all the pieces of the new table and chairs out of their boxes. He made sure they had all the parts, and that they had any and all tools they might need. Then with Amy reading the directions they got to work on the table. Half an hour later they were done.

"Not bad if I do say so myself," Damon said as they set the table upright.

"Yeah," Amy said, "Nice job."

Damon had been a bit distracted though, as he was putting the table together, he couldn't help but notice that his aunt didn't seem to have a bra on, then when she bent over to hand him one of the table legs, it was confirmed, she definitely didn't have a bra on. Thinking back to how things started with both Bridgette and Sonja and their unsubtle cues that they wanted to fuck him, he had to wonder was his aunt now doing the same?

"I'll take a drink now if you don't mind." he said wiping sweat off his brow.

Amy crossed her arms and looked at Damon. "Seriously? You know you don't have to ask. Just go grab something like you have every other time you've been here."

He chuckled, as long as he could remember he could raid the fridge at his aunt's house anytime he wanted. "Right, you want anything?"

"Yeah, there should be a pitcher of ice tea on the top shelf."

He poured a couple glasses of ice tea and they sat on the couch for a bit to cool off before working on the chairs.

"Are you really okay with everything?" Amy asked her nephew. "I mean the wedding is in four days, so there's no turning back now, Sonja and your dad are gonna get married no matter what."

"Yeah, I'm fine with it." Damon said, "Sonja and I had some one on one time the other day and we talked for a couple of hours. We learned a lot about each other that had mostly been glossed over in casual conversation. I told dad that if she made him happy, that was most important, and I was happy for him. Now that I've gotten to know her a little better, I can see she is absolutely perfect for him, and as for Denise, she already feels like my sister. I feel as close to her as I do to Bridgette."

"She idolizes you, you know." Amy said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, sometimes I hear her on the phone talking to her friends about you, about how great she thinks you are, how close the two of you have always been, and when you were in school together, how you would stand up for her. Even the one time you actually got into a fight to protect her honor."

"Not my finest hour." Damon admitted.

Right after Bridgette left her awkward phase at 15 and started filling out and taking pride in her appearance, she started getting the attention of the boys. One of the boys who took an interest in trying to date her found out she didn't feel the same way about him. He didn't take it well and confronted her demanding to know why she wouldn't go out with him. He started insulting her and calling her names within earshot of Damon who at 16 was already 6 feet tall and 180 pounds. He told the guy to back off, and when he refused and created more of a scene, Damon snapped and threw the first punch. It took three teachers to pull him off. He was suspended for a week and it took all of Clay's pull as a police officer to smooth things over. After that most guys learned that if Bridgette said no, then they'd better accept it, or Damon would tell them no.

"Maybe not," Amy said, "But for the next two days all she could talk about was how you stood up for her and were willing to pound that guy into hamburger."

Damon smiled and laughed a bit. "Yeah, all my buddies were talking about what a badass I was, and all the girls looked at me in a different light. You remember that girl Regina I dated? One of the reasons she dated me was because she wanted a boyfriend who wasn't afraid to fight to defend her honor."

"Was she the one you lost your virginity to?" Amy asked.

"Aunt Amy!"

"Well was she?"

Damon shook his head and laughed, "Yeah, she was." he said, "Wasn't until senior year though. She wanted to give me a very special present for my 18th birthday."

"That's a special present all right." Amy said. "Anyway, those chairs aren't going to put themselves together."

It took another half hour to put the six chairs together, and since they were a lot easier than the table, Amy was able to help. This time Damon could tell that Amy was deliberately showing off her tits. She was trying to play it off like she had no idea her top was hanging open, but she knew exactly what she was doing. She could see Damon watching out of the corner of her eye, but still acted oblivious. Damon subtly adjusted his raging hard on and continued to put the chairs together.

"I'll be right back," he said after getting the last one done, "I gotta use the bathroom."

That was only half true. He also wanted to get his raging hard on free of his pants because he felt like it was about to burst. He stood there for a minute with his cock in hand, and smiled to himself. He had no doubt that his aunt was trying to seduce him. Well, if she wanted it, he was gonna give it to her. He finished up and headed back to the living room. Amy had her back to him and was leaning against the butcher block counter that separated the living room from the kitchen as she looked at something on her phone.

Damon came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled up against her neck.

"Damon what are you...?" she started to say, then she felt his hard cock pressing up against her ass. "Damon..."

"Shh, Aunt Amy," he said, "I'm doing exactly what you want."

She sighed as she felt his hands slide under her shirt, and up across her stomach to cup her breasts. She moaned appreciatively and leaned back against him as he gently squeezed her tits.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?" He asked, "That's why you're not wearing a bra. Don't think I didn't notice."

"Oh believe me, I know you noticed. I made sure you noticed." Amy said.

She let him pull her shirt up and off, she spun around in his arms as he tossed her shirt off to the side and let Damon feast his eyes on her tits.

"Good god Aunt Amy," he said, squeezing her tits again, "I never realized how beautiful your tits are."

He lowered his head to them, and sucked one of her hard nipples into his mouth earning another moan of pleasure from his aunt. Amy smiled to herself, this was even easier than she thought. Just like he had no idea that she had been fucking his father ever since she was his age or that she had fucked Sonja just a day earlier, she had no idea that he had fucked Sonja and Denise.

Which exactly was what was running through Damon's head as he teased his aunt's nipple. In the last few days he had more sex than he thought possible. First with Denise, then with Sonja, and now this. He thought stuff like this only happened in porno movies, but he was pretty much living a real life porno. Women were dropping their panties for him every time he turned around. Who cared if they were family? They were all gorgeous and wanted it as much as he did. As he switched to his aunt's other tit, he briefly wondered if he could also get Bridgette into bed as well. Then he concentrated on the task at hand.

He brought his head up and Amy took his face in her hands and kissed him, he eagerly returned her kiss, their tongues intertwining as his hands traveled back down her body.

"God Aunt Amy, you are so hot." he said. His hands reached her shorts and he quickly undid them and slid his hand inside. "And you're not wearing any panties either?"

"I didn't see the point," she said, smiling, "I didn't intend to keep them on."

He slid her shorts down until they were low enough that gravity did the rest of the job for him. Amy was completely naked now and sighed as Damon parted her thighs and ran his hand up between her legs, where he found a very wet pussy waiting for him. He kissed his aunt again as he expertly parted her lips and found her clit, he gently flicked it with his fingers, causing Amy to jump and moan. Damon reached over and grabbed one of the barstools Amy had next to the counter and easily hoisted her up and sat her down, never breaking the kiss. She wondered what he was up to and figured it out a moment later when she heard the unmistakable sound of Damon undoing his pants.

Damon slid his pants and underwear down just enough that his rock hard cock was free of its confinement again and with practiced ease, slid his cock into his aunt's steaming hot cunt.

Amy jumped and squealed in pleasure as she felt her nephew's huge cock enter her.

(My god, he's got to be as big as Clay!) she thought to herself as Damon filled her all the way up.

They finally broke the kiss and Amy looked with a look of wonder and amazement on her face at the cock her 21 year old nephew was blessed with. She looked up at him.

"Holy shit, Damon," she gasped, "I had no idea you had such a big dick. Fuck me honey, fuck your aunt with your huge fucking cock!"

Damon just smiled and obliged, and started fucking Amy as she used the counter behind her for support. She couldn't believe how good it felt to have not just a real live cock inside her again, but one that was just as big as her brothers. Who the fuck cared if that cock happened to be connected to her nephew? She sure as hell didn't. She only wished she had known about this before. Well, no sense in thinking about what could have been. Concentrate on the here and now, and the fucking that Damon was giving her.

Damon looked down to watch his cock slide in and out of his aunt's eager pussy, and again couldn't believe how wild and willing his 52 year old aunt was, she still had the body she had when she was in her late 20's/early 30's. She also still had the sex drive she did then too, but that was mostly due to her long standing sexual relationship with Clay. But of course Damon had no idea about that, all he could think about was how good it felt to have his cock enveloped by the warm sweet folds of his aunt's cunt.

He paused only for a moment to kick his sneakers off and push his pants the rest of the way down, keeping his cock buried in Amy's sweet pussy. She pulled his shirt off after he kicked his pants off, and now he was just as naked as she was. She was about to lean back and brace herself again, but Damon had other ideas. He picked her up and she quickly caught on and wrapped her legs around his waist, and her arms around his neck, leaning in for another kiss.

Keeping Amy impaled on his cock, Damon walked over to the couch and carefully lowered the two of them down so he was on top, and continued to slide his cock in and out of his aunt. Amy could have unwrapped her arms and legs from around Damon, but she didn't want to. She wanted to feel his young muscular body pressed against her as he fucked her, and moaned in pleasure as her nephew continued to do just that.

"That's it honey," she whispered in his ear, "Fuck me. Fuck me as hard as you want."

Damon accepted the invitation and started slamming his cock into his aunt even harder and faster at her urging. She finally loosened her grip on him, to give him more freedom to hammer her cunt with his huge cock. Neither one of them knew where to look. Amy was mostly looking at the spot where their bodies met, watching Damon's cock enter and exit her with a machine gun pace, occasionally flicking her eyes up to his face. Damon was also watching as his cock slammed in and out of his aunt, to her tits, now covered with a thin sheen of sweat as they bounced around on her chest, to her face.

"You okay Aunt Amy?" he asked.

"Oh, I'm better than okay, baby." she gasped, "But I wanna get that cock of yours in my mouth. I want to taste you."

Damon slammed his hips into Amy's a few more times before reluctantly pulling out.

"Get on your back," Amy said, sliding out from under him, "I'm gonna sit on your face while I suck your cock. I assume you know what to do?"

"You won't be the first woman to sit on my face." he said, with a confident smirk on his face.

Amy straddled Damon's head and got her first good look at her nephew's cock. She was right, he was hung like his father. She grabbed his cock, still coated in her pussy juice and with practiced ease took his entire length into her mouth. The feel of Damon's cock and the taste of her juices got her worked up, add to that the feel of Damon's tongue on her pussy, and she was in heaven.

Damon watched with anticipation as his aunt's shaved pussy descended towards his face, and as soon as she settled herself he grabbed her hips and dove tongue first into the same sweet cunt he had just had his prick in. He moaned in pleasure as he felt the warmth of Amy's mouth engulf his cock, and went back to sucking and licking her soaking wet pussy. He was mentally comparing the taste of his aunt to other women. Namely his girlfriend Alicia, Denise and Sonja. If he were ever to be asked, he'd say yes, there is a difference from woman to woman, but he wouldn't be able to adequately explain it. His aunt didn't taste any better than any of the other three, just different. Of course he wasn't thinking about that at the moment, just that he had his gorgeous aunt's pussy on his face.

Much like Damon was comparing her taste to other women, Amy was comparing his cock to other men, namely his father, the one she'd had the most. Just looking at it was one thing, having it fill her her up, both vaginally and orally was another. However if she were asked, she would definitely say that both her brother and nephew were better than any of the other four men she'd slept with. She wasn't a "size queen" per se, but in the case of Clay and Damon they not only had big dicks, but they knew how to use them.

For several minutes aunt and nephew were locked in a sweaty sixty nine on her couch, Amy with Damon's eight and half inch cock down her throat, and Damon slurping away at his aunt's sweet shaved pussy. Amy was so worked up that after just a few minutes of discovering Damon knew exactly what to do with his head between a woman's legs she felt her first orgasm coming up on her.

"Oh fuck, Damon," she gasped, "That's it, right there, just like that... holy shit!"

Amy let out a scream of pleasure as her orgasm hit and she flooded her nephew's mouth with a torrent of pussy juice. Damon tried in vain to swallow his aunt's sweet orgasmic juices, but she was flowing like Niagara Falls, so he gave up trying to swallow all of it, and just concentrated on what he could get into his mouth, which was about three good mouthfuls.

Amy didn't neglect Damon while she was cumming, while she was screaming and moaning in orgasmic pleasure she kept her hand on his cock and was still stroking it before she lowered her head back down, and swallowed him again while still pumping pussy juice into his mouth. As her orgasm passed she doubled her efforts and used her expertise in sucking cock to give her nephew the best blowjob he'd ever had. Plus she wanted to feel his cock jerk and spasm in her mouth when he filled her mouth with his cum. She didn't have to wait long, as Damon was rapidly approaching the point of no return. He kept teasing Amy's cunt after she came, but not going at her as vigorously as he had been, now concentrating more on the feeling of her lips and tongue on his cock.

"Oh shit Aunt Amy," he groaned. "I'm so close... oh fuck!"

Amy braced herself and deep throated Damon much like she had his father many, many times before and was rewarded as his cock throbbed in her mouth. He fired off one strong jet of his thick cum into her mouth and she eagerly swallowed it, it was followed by another equally strong blast, which she also expertly swallowed without losing a drop. A third blast also went down her throat before she came up for air. Damon wasn't done yet, as another jet shot up and covered her hand, followed by a fifth weaker jet, and finally his cock throbbed and twitched one last time as she pumped one final load out of him before she could tell he was spent.

She looked at her hand, covered in Damon's cum, and with a smile on her face licked her hand clean, sitting up and turning so Damon could watch her happily lick her fingers clean. He was busy wiping her pussy juices off his face and also licking his fingers clean. Amy switched positions and lay down on Damon, resting her head on his chest.

"Not that I'm complaining," he finally said, as he wrapped his arms around her, "But what brought this on?"

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,725 Followers
12