All in the (Step) Family Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well let me put it this way," Amy said, "That's the first really good fuck I've had in months. Aside from that, my only sexual release has been with my fingers and my toys, and while they get the job done, nothing compares to an actual flesh and blood person."

"Even if that flesh and blood happens to be your own flesh and blood?" Damon asked.

"Especially if that flesh and blood happens to be my own," she said giggling, "What, you think you're the only guy who ever fucked his aunt?"

"No, but how many people out there have an aunt who's a former supermodel?"

Amy laughed, "Thanks for the compliment honey, but I was never a supermodel, just a regular old run of the mill model."

"Aunt Amy, I've seen plenty of pictures of you throughout your whole career," he said, "You are not a 'regular old run of the mill model', you were and still are gorgeous."

"Yeah, well, after I hit forty, it seemed like no one wanted to hire me anymore. They all wanted the twenty and thirty something models."

"Their loss," Damon said, "I mean come on, you don't look like you're in your fifties. You've got the body of a woman at least twenty years younger."

"Remind me to show you the nudes I took sometime," Amy said, and caught the look on Damon's face. "Oh yeah, I did some nude modeling when I was in my mid-twenties. You never saw them before because you were too young."

"If you look anything like you do now, I can't wait." Damon said.

Amy smiled, "I looked a lot better, before Bridgette came along. I had to do a lot of work to get back into shape after your cousin was born."

"You succeeded." he said, running a hand down along her back to grab one of her ass cheeks.

She could feel his cock twitch and start to grow as she lay on top of him.

"Mmm, ready for more, are we?" she asked.

He smiled and said almost the same thing he'd told both Denise and Sonja, "Hey, I'm an athlete. Endurance is all part of the game."

"You think you can keep up with a woman over twice your age?" she asked.

"I'm dating a cheerleader."

Amy sat up, "Alright Mr. Athlete. Let's see what you got left."

She reached down and grabbed Damon's cock and guided it into her as she straddled his hips. Damon watched almost entranced as he watched his aunt lower herself down onto his cock. He still couldn't believe he was fucking his aunt. It had been somewhat different with Denise and Sonja, because even though they would be family in just a few days time, it would only be by marriage, but Amy was a blood relation. Maybe that's what made it better. Again he briefly thought about Bridgette, but pushed it away as his aunt started to ride his cock.

Amy again marveled at how big Damon was, then again Clay was about the same size when he was Damon's age. Using the back of the couch for balance, and with a practiced ease that came from riding her brother's cock, Amy started to fuck Damon, looking down at him with a mix of love, lust and pride. Damon ran his eyes up his aunt's body, from where his cock entered her pussy, up along her flat stomach, to her perfect tits, to her face. He saw the look on her face and as they made eye contact she leaned down to kiss him.

"God you feel so good inside me, honey." she gasped when they broke the kiss. "You're making me feel so good."

"You're incredible Aunt Amy," he said, "You're making me feel good too."

She leaned up a bit offering her tits to Damon and he eagerly went after them, sucking on one while fondling the other one, before pushing her tits together and managing to suck both of her nipples into his mouth at the same time.

"Oh shit," she moaned. No one, not even Clay had done that before. "Where did you learn that?"

"My girlfriend's got big tits like you," Damon said, "So one night when we were fooling around, I just improvised."

"She's a lucky girl."

Amy sat up and started pumping herself up and down on Damon's cock, Damon reached out and grabbed her hips and much like he did with Sonja a couple days earlier, he started controlling her pace. Amy tried to fight him and keep control, but Damon was too strong and she gave in and let him do what he wanted. He pulled her down onto him and pushed his hips up at the same time and Amy threw her head back and gasped.

"Holy fuck!" she cried out, as Damon went deep inside her. Damon didn't let up, holding his aunt in place and driving his cock up into her as deep as he could go.

Amy was having a hard time catching her breath as her nephew drove his cock deeper into her than she thought possible. He wasn't fucking her hard and fast like he had been before, but with long slow strokes. Despite the slower pace, she could feel her heart hammering in her chest. She was teasing him before about wearing him out, but it looked like the joke was on her, because she felt like Damon was going to wear her out. She had to grab the back of the couch again to stabilize herself. Then before she even realized what was happening, she started cumming. It wasn't like any orgasm she had before. It snuck up on her.

Instead of the usual explosion of pleasure she felt, it was a slow burn, radiating out from her cunt, up to her the top of her head, and down to her toes. She felt her pussy contract around Damon's huge cock and her pussy juices oozed out of her down over his cock and balls. She let loose with a low deep groan as her orgasm slowly worked its way through her body. She looked down at Damon with a hungry look on her face.

"What did you do to me?" she asked. "I've never cum like that before."

"You like that?" he asked smiling, "Again something I just figured out on my own while fucking my girlfriend."

"That was fucking amazing," she gasped, slowly pulling herself off Damon. "You're going to have to do that again. Not now though. Have you ever done anal?"

"No," Damon said, "I've wanted to but Alicia's worried I might be too big."

"She doesn't know what she's missing." Amy said slowly, "I fucking LOVE anal, so how about you take that big cock of yours and shove it up my ass. Unlike your girlfriend, I can take it."

They quickly changed positions, Amy getting on her hands and knees, and Damon getting into position behind her. Amy sucked on her middle finger, reached behind her and wiggled it into her backdoor. Damon's cock was still well lubricated from his aunt's last orgasm, and as Amy pulled her finger out of her ass. Damon gently eased his cock into her asshole. She gasped and squealed as the head penetrated her.

"Why'd you stop?" she asked when she realized Damon wasn't pushing the rest of the way into her. "I told you I can take it. Keep going. Fuck me."

Damon grabbed her hips and slid his cock the rest of the way into her, and Amy moaned in pleasure as for the first time in a long time an actual man was fucking her ass. It had been fun with Sonja yesterday, but it had been months since Clay had his cock in her ass, but now she had her nephew's equally large cock and she had no intentions of wasting it.

Damon couldn't believe how good it felt. Amy's ass was tighter than her pussy, but it still felt good. He also couldn't believe his petite aunt could take his cock in her ass as easily as she did. He didn't question it though, he started sliding his cock in and out of his aunt's backdoor.

"Damon," Amy said, turning to look over her shoulder at him, "Fuck. Me. Harder."

Damon shrugged, if that's what she wanted. He grabbed her hips and started slamming his cock into her, faster and faster he pumped her, and Amy groaned happily as her nephew pounded her ass. He was just as good as his father, maybe even a little better. Ah, that youthful energy.

"That's more like it." she gasped, "Give me everything you got baby. Show your aunt what you can do with that huge fucking cock you've been blessed with."

"If you insist." he grunted.

"I fucking insist."

Damon took a deep breath and started hammering Amy as hard and fast as he could manage, and she was loving every second of it. She couldn't get enough, she reached underneath herself and started furiously rubbing her clit, and slid two fingers inside her pussy, desperately wishing it was Clay's cock instead. For a brief moment, the image of her sandwiched between Damon and Clay jumped into her head, and got her even more worked up than she already was. She threw her head back.

"Goddam that feels so fucking good!" she screamed. "Fuck me harder Damon! Give it to me! Cum in my ass!"

That was all he needed to hear. His cock had been feeling like it wanted to burst earlier when he first realized his aunt was teasing him, and despite his earlier orgasm, he was ready to explode again, and he did.

"Oh fuck, Aunt Amy, I'm gonna fucking cum!" he yelled, before roaring in pleasure and exploding deep inside her bowels.

Amy groaned as she felt Damon's cock throb inside her and more of his thick warm cum shoot into her. Damon had stopped moving and was buried deep in his aunt's asshole, pumping jet after jet of cum into her. Finally when he was spent, he slowly pulled out and collapsed on his back, his heart beating a million miles an hour.

"Holy shit, that was amazing." he said.

Amy turned around and again lay down on top of her nephew, resting her head on his chest. "Yeah, it was. God I can't wait till next time. Because we're doing this again, you know that right?"

For another brief moment, an image of Damon and Sonja having a threesome with her entered Amy's head, but she pushed it aside.

"Twist my arm, why don't you?" Damon asked, laughing.

Amy laughed as well. "Come on, let's go take a shower and at least try and get the bookshelf done."

She got up and led Damon upstairs to her bathroom and the two of them took a long shower, taking time to make sure they thoroughly cleaned each other's body. Damon paid extra attention to Amy's tits, and she made sure to clean every inch of his cock.

About an hour later Damon carefully stood the bookshelf up and put the shelves in.

"And done," he said. "So where do you want it?"

"Over there, by the other one." Amy said, pointing across the room.

They carefully moved the bookshelf across the floor and placed it next to the bookshelf Amy already had. Damon then took her into his arms and leaned down to kiss her.

"Thank you," Amy said, "For everything."

"Don't mention it. Just call me next time you need me to come over and... move some furniture." he said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh don't you worry. We still have my new dresser to put together." Amy said.

As she took Damon home she realized this was another secret she would have to keep. Little did she know Damon was thinking the same thing. Not that either one of them regretted what had just happened, nor did they have any intention of stopping, but deep down they hated having to keep secrets from the rest of the family. Of course they had no way of knowing that they weren't the only ones keeping secrets.

Or that there'd be more to keep.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12