All Inclusive - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to cum? You want to cum a third time? Even though you only made two guys cum? That's greedy. I think you need to satisfy one more dick before we let you cum a third time..."

"Please!" I would agree to anything at this point.

"I'm sure the guys would be glad to cash this in... tomorrow..."

I groaned. The thought of fucking even one guy this trip was ludicrous just twenty-four hours ago. I've fucked two in the last hour. And now... who knows how raw my pussy will be by the time I get back stateside?

"But I'm going to be the first one to cum in your pussy, since Miles already fucked your ass. We'll let that little booty recover first." He twisted my other nipple this time.

I whimpered. "Please Cole..."

He kissed me roughly, biting my bottom lip and drawing it out. "Go ahead baby, make it a gusher."

As I came a third time, I wondered how it was even possible to still have this much liquid inside me. Cole fucked me frantically, spurred on by my squirting, my juices splashing everywhere. I thought for sure he was about to cum, but it took another ten minutes of his frantic humping and thrusting before he finally grabbed both my nipples in each hand and twisted hard.

I screamed again, yelling his name over and over until he finally pumped all his semen inside me. I could barely feel my legs by this point. Cole looked about to pass out. I grabbed the bottle of jack that was on the nightstand. I doubted I could walk even if I wanted to. I took a big gulp, hoping to do something to calm the aching residue of my throat. But after one swallow, I felt the exhaustion that only comes from lots of sex (not to mention, orgasms) in a short period of time, and passed out naked in Cole's bed.