All Inclusive Holiday Pt. 01

Story Info
A Holiday in Spain.
4.6k words
37.9k
50
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DailyDriver
DailyDriver
40 Followers

We'd been at the hotel for 2 days, the weather was fantastic. Every day had been hot and sunny, my husband and the children were in the pool and I was in my usual position, on a sun lounger reading a book. It was wonderful and relaxing to have some time to myself.

This was the perfect hotel, all inclusive and an upmarket five stars, great facilities, great food with lots to do and even better, a private beach and beach bar.

I've just turned 40, married for 11 years and have two under ten children. I'm in good shape, 5'8" tall with a slim build, small boobs and around 130 pounds. I'm topped off with highlighted dark blonde wavy hair cut just off the shoulder. I look much younger than I am, most people think I'm in my early thirties. Not bad looking either, that's what I'm told anyway.

So there I was, after lunch sitting on my sun lounger in the shade of an umbrella, reading a book. I was wearing a one piece swimsuit which I thought suited me perfectly, not too revealing but enough to show off my figure and because my small boobs are not my greatest asset except that they are firm and pert.

It was so hot that even in the partial shade it was touching 90°F and I was sweating lightly and there was absolutely no cooling breeze around the pool so every now and again I got up and went for a walk.

The pool area was a little crowded at peak times and less than 10 paces away was a group of what I'd describe as 50-60 something men, their sun loungers were arranged in a semi-circle directly facing ours and from what I could overhear they were on a golfing break. They'd been on the same sun loungers since we'd arrived, their towels mysteriously arrived hours before they did.

Smiling to myself I thought they must get up early to save those places every day.

Turning a page of my book and sipping a drink and I glanced up I noticed one of the men looking at me again as he had done the last two days. Now I don't think he'd seen me look back at him because I was wearing sunglasses. You can hide the direction your eyes are looking quite easily behind the dark glass.

I'd describe this guy as around 5'5" tall, so shorter than me, probably in his fifties and he was a little overweight. I'd describe him as podgy with short dark hair and on a scale of one to ten, a four though if I'm generous a nearly five.

He was sitting directly opposite me, and I stopped concentrating on my book, and each time I glanced at him he was watching me and smiled. Occasionally he'd be talking to his friends, today he said something I couldn't quite hear and they all glanced over at me. Then I'm pretty sure I heard them say "I'd fuck her, give her one from behind and think she swallows" and they laughed. They were definitely weighing up their options and looking at women. I smiled to myself.

I took my sunglasses off for a second and I let him catch my eye and smiled and he smiled back raising his eyebrows and made a kissing gesture at me. I chuckled, this was flirting something I had been good at, 'stop it' I said to myself.

In my teens and twenties I was no wall flower, I'm not saying I was wild or out of control, but I did have my moments. Yes I have had a number of partners, but I'm not the kind of woman who will want to admit to too much. How many partners? It's in double figures and the past so that's all I'm going to say.

He got up walked past me to the poolside bar, "You look good, great legs," he said quietly as he went by. Then on the way back, "Good enough to eat," he smiled licking an ice cream suggestively.

Good enough to eat, I know what I'd like eaten I thought.

The sun was directly on my legs and it felt like my legs were beginning to burn so I threw a towel over my knees.

I still don't know what possessed me but being desired made my heart race and I started feeling quite moist between my legs. I wanted to be a flirty tease all in one and it made me feel quite naughty.

I pretended to read my book and put my sunglasses back on and watched him looking at me. I'd move my legs slightly apart then a little more apart than was appropriate and watched him stare right at me.

I was being such a tease, I raised my knees up and moved my legs a little further apart than could be considered decent, but the towel hid this from everyone except him. He had the best view in the house.

As he watched me I straightened the swimsuit running my fingers just underneath the hem between my legs, lingering just long enough to make a point. He had a perfect view. I removed the towel and sat up straddling the sun lounger spreading my legs wide. Did the crotch of my costume move a little to far to one side and show a little too much?

He didn't take his eyes off me. My husband came back with the kids, then they were off again for ice cream. The great part about being with my husband was that he entertained the children pretty much all day on holiday. A real action man and the love of my life but with two small children our sex life was fairly mundane at the moment.

I looked over, he caught my eye again, I smiled and moved my knees further apart and moved my hips ever so slightly.

This guy was still watching me intently as I reached down and nonchalantly and very briefly stroked myself between my legs. I could feel I was nicely moist and I bet he was getting a little harder than he had been before.

A few moments later I put my book down.

"I'm going to the room first and then for a walk," I said to my husband and the children.

There were a couple of 'see you in a bit, and byes', as I got up, wrapped my purple patterned beach sarong round my waist, slipped on my flip flops and walked to our room.

Once out of sight I decided to make my way to the reception bar for a glass of wine. It was always good to have a few moments alone from my family, I have the children all day when I'm home as it is, this gave me time to myself and to reflect on how naughty I'd been.

I was sitting near the bar on a brown leather sofa, the kind that always seems to be part of the hotel experience, sipping a glass of wine and checking my social media accounts on my phone.

I'm felt the sofa dip, looked to my left and there he was, the man from the pool sitting next to me. I felt my face burning, I must have been blushing so much this guy must have been able to feel the heat coming off me.

He looked me straight in the eyes, "Hello," he smiled.

"Oh em, Hi," I replied and smiled back embarrassed.

"I noticed you at the pool, a family holiday?" He asked.

"Yes," I said. "A family holiday."

"First time in Minorca?"

"It is, first time." I said hesitantly.

"Here to relax then?"

"A little, if I could get away from the tribe for a bit."

"Good, good. I like to relax too."

"So, well I," I started.

"I'm Nigel..."

"Oh, I'm Joanne," I replied.

"Nice to meet you." He said sipping a beer.

"So what about you, are you on holiday?" I asked making conversation.

"I'm part of a golfing group, twice a year we go off somewhere warm to play golf for two weeks."

"Oh, golf,"

"It's not that boring!" He laughed, "there's six of us, it's a way to get away from our wives and family just have a good time."

"I can understand that, getting away for a bit," I laughed.

I'm not naive enough that I didn't know he had come to chat me up after my little 'display'. I'm happily married but here I was feeling like a naughty horny teenager again, I could feel the excitement of this encounter building up, a tingle developing between my legs and my heart rate rising. I concentrated on keeping my breathing normal.

He just wasn't my type at all, shorter than me, pudgy with a belly and dark receding hair. The exact opposite of my 6'2" husband. I'd not have looked twice at him ever, but here on holiday I was trembling slightly thinking the unthinkable, I'd also most likely been drinking a little too much in the heat.

"So shall we go to your room or mine, that is unless I've read the situation wrong?" He looked at me his head tilting to the right.

I think this is what they would call a moment of madness, a rush of blood to the head, the moment when I needed to be certified as mentally incompetent and locked up for treatment.

I hesitated.

"I like women who have had children," he said, "do you know why?"

I shrugged and smiled.

"Because sliding my large cock into them feels so good, so much easier than a virgin."

"I think my room would be a little too risky," I heard myself saying like it was an out of body experience.

I could see in his eyes he wanted to fuck me, he put his hand on my knee, his fingers sliding over to top on to the inside of my thigh and gently stroking higher, l didn't stop him but instead just moved my knees slightly further apart. His fingers brushed lightly between my legs and I let out a long slow breath.

"My room it is then, " He winked and stood up but I hesitated.

He raised his eyebrows held out his hand.

On an impulse I took is hand. He pulled me to my feet and we left the bar then when we were outside made a detour away from the pool area to avoid anyone, up some stairs and we were standing outside his room.

A rising feeling of panic suddenly came on me, his room was almost opposite mine.

"Look maybe this is isn't such a good idea?" I was beginning to get cold feet.

He stood directly behind me and as I turned his head came forwards, his lips were hard against mine and as his tongue made it way into my mouth, I joined him and we began to taste each other.

I hadn't had sex in months, too tired and with the children around all the time.

My head was almost exploding, the risk of being caught in the corridor was a very real concern but the excitement and fear I felt also left me with a warm wet tingling sensation.

He reached round me and had both hands on my backside, rubbing his body against mine, I slid my hands down into the front of his swimming trunks. He was hard and I thought this was his one redeeming feature, he didn't have a good body, he wasn't good looking but holding him I realised his erection was longer than the width of both my hands. Was he an 8 or a 9 or more? Well I was about to find out.

I pushed him back, "we need to go inside now, that's my room over there."

"I know," he smiled the lock clicked the door swung open and we went inside.

The hotel apartment room was similar to mine only the other way round, plain tiled floors, light painted walls and bedrooms to the left and to the right of the short hallway both with en-suite bathrooms. The hall opened out to a large communal room with two comfy sofas, a table, four chairs and a reasonably sized kitchen area. Directly in front was the balcony overlooking the pool.

The door hadn't quite closed and he had already pulled my sarong away from my waist. As the door clicked shut his right hand reached down gently stroking me between my legs.

The sensation hit immediately, my heart raced and it felt like a kaleidoscope of butterfly's were swarming in my tummy.

"Ok, so how about we get comfortable?" He stood in front of me and slowly moved my swimming costume straps off my shoulders.

"I don't usually do this kind of thing," I blurted out, "in fact never, I mean ever, never ever done this before."

I was trembling with anticipation and excitement all wrapped in one.

"First time for everything," he said and pulled the costume down to my waist exposing my small 34A breasts, definitely firm and pert though. He ran his hands over them rubbing at my nipples which had hardened. He squeezed them hard, a part of me that is extremely sensitive when I'm in the mood and I took in a sharp intake of breath making a little ooh sound.

He didn't say anything just lowered his head a little and began to bite and suck at each one in turn. A stupid thought went through my mind, easy for him to reach my breasts as he was at least four or five inches smaller than me.

He pushed my costume further down, over my hips, down over my backside and came back up to kiss me.

The voice in my head was screaming 'are you completely stupid?' and 'Have you gone completely off your head?' 'You are almost naked and going to fuck a stranger you just met on holiday with your husband no more that a few yards away?' Oh my head was spinning.

At this point I realised my swimming costume was now down around my ankles. I stepped out of it, left leg first and then right leg leaving my flip flops behind with it on the floor in the hall.

I was about to go into the bedroom on the left.

"No, this one on the right, with the door open" he said urgently and walked be backwards kissing me running his hands all over my body.

Inside the room, the balcony doors was wide open, the room shared the long balcony with the communal room. A supersized bed with the usual Hotel style red trimmed bedding faced the window. Just like my room opposite I thought.

I looked over my shoulder to the balcony door and realised I was in a room directly above our sun loungers, I could hear my husband and children laughing outside.

"Look my husband and children, they're just outside the balcony!"

The back of my legs bumped up against the side of the bed.

Now here I was, completely naked in a strangers hotel room. You have no idea how fast my heart was racing, my breathing all over the place and I had a slight tremor in both hands as I sat down on the edge of the bed, leaned back and parted my legs wide as an invitation to him.

"Oh this is so wrong, so wrong so very wrong," he knelt down and a combination of his fingers and his tongue went to work between my legs, one, two then three fingers sliding inside me in a slow rhythm. In and out, in and out, then opening my lips. His thumb found my most sensitive part rubbing the slowly swelling nub in a circular motion.

"You have a perfect cunt, Joanne, warm and wet and ready," he said quietly kissing and licking his way up the insides of my thighs his tongue delving ever deeper inside me.

I just took a deep breath and made little moaning sounds when he touched me in the right places. I was glad I'd had a trim and wax down below for the holiday, though not entirely hairless it was nice and tidy.

For what seemed like an age his tongue and fingers continued to work its magic on me, a pressure was building up inside me, my breathing irregular and faster, I started panting and gasping for air, and then the electricity exploded through my body from the source of my pleasure and I screamed out an orgasm. God it was a big one, my back was arching, my legs shook, I was grabbing the covers on the bed, my fists tightly clenched, the pleasure rolled through my body from my feet to the top of my head and every inch of my skin was super sensitised. Just the act of touching me made me tremble. Sometimes orgasms can be too much and this was one of those times.

I realised seconds later that while I convulsed with this very big orgasm he'd continued with his fingers until he had got up, dropped his swimming trunks, pushed my legs even wider apart and rammed his cock up inside me. Hooking both of his arms under my thighs he spread and raised my legs so he could be as deep inside me as as possible. I just thought "Oh God."

He was definitely a nine as I could feel his cock pressing hard against my cervix each time he rammed himself home. All the while my orgasm wasn't leaving me entirely and was telling me it was ready to return with force.

I do orgasm easily so long as the right spot is stimulated, my husband is pretty good at getting me there too, in fact he never fails.

The sound of Nigel fucking me was such a turn on too, he had large balls that slapped against my backside.

Threads of thoughts, panic, pleasure, fear and remorse all rushed through my head "oh, I think he's going to cum inside me, did he put a condom on? I didn't see him? I'm married? This is so good! No it's wrong, stop now! If he cums?

"Fuck me!" I moaned, I didn't care I wanted this, I wanted him inside me, taking ever deeper breaths and groaning ever louder.

He grunted and moaned enjoying the moment and he went deeper until he was inside full length again. He whispered in my ear.

"Tell me you want me to cum in your cunt, say it to me." he demanded as I nodded and smiled.

"I want you to cum in my cunt," I said to him quietly as the thrust he made pushed the air out of my lungs.

"No I said I want you to say 'I want you to cum in my cunt,' " he squeezed my left nipple so hard it hurt heightening my pleasure, "say it loudly, mean it!"

I wrapped my legs tightly round his waist holding him close.

"I want you," I said loudly, "to cum in my cunt!"

I was in the moment, I was close to orgasm, my pussy was being pounded by a huge cock, my clitoris was so stimulated I could feel an electrical charge running through me, my skin was over sensitised the slightest touch made me tremble.

"Fuck me, yes fuck me, I want you to cum inside me, do it, do it, cum inside me, get me pregnant, get me pregnant, do it, get me pregnant," I was vocal enough that it could have been heard outside.

I moved my hips in time with him he went harder and faster and deeper then finally he groaned out loud. I felt a warm rush and knew his cum was deep inside me and then I climaxed, I shook, my legs trembled, I pulled him closer and tightened my legs round his waist.

"Leave it inside me, leave your cock inside me!" I squealed.

Reality bit me hard for a split second.

"Hell" I thought, "I'm not on the pill, I've no birth control, I mean why should I need it? Now this guy has unloaded inside me there's going to be a risk of getting pregnant!" my head felt like it would explode.

That thought disappeared almost immediately and while he remained inside me and his fingers stimulated that little sensitive nub I came again, massively. I cried out grabbing digging at his back with my nails, it must have hurt him a little as he made a slight noise.

Nigel rolled off me raised himself looking at me on my back gasping for air.

"God that was a big one a very very big one!" I exclaimed getting my breath. His hand reached between my legs and rubbed the thick translucent liquid slowly seeping out over and into my lips his fingers keeping my swollen clit very interested.

"I have to go I said sitting up suddenly."

"You could stay a bit longer, we could try something else?" he smiled.

"No, I've got to go, I've been here too long.

I'd been away for 45 minutes. We'd finally finished and I was standing naked by the bed with his sticky liquid deposits trickling out from between my legs, with my phone in my hand checking if I had any messages.

I needed to retrieve my swimming costume, where was it? Oh yes outside in the hall. The door was half open, I pulled it back opening it.

The man who'd been at the poolside talking with Nigel was standing right outside the door between me and my clothes.

He looked me up and down, I was naked, he smiled at me.

"Hello!" He said.

"Hi..." I replied surprised, this was awkward I thought.

"Well, I don't suppose you have time for me?" He said looking me up and down.

"This is Charles, he has the other room, Charles, this very attractive and sexy lady is Joanne, on holiday here with her husband and children." He smiled at me.

I must have looked like I wanted the floor to open up and swallow me. Oh hell.

"You do look, good, slim, great legs, love those small tits," he reached out and ran his fingers down my chest, "great arse and attractive too."

I blushed, "Thank you I think?", it was surreal having a conversation with a strange man while I was on display to him.

He looked me up and down and his eyes came to a stop at the top of my thighs.

"I see Nigel has left a hefty deposit with you!" he smiled and pointed to the stringy liquid dripping out from between my legs and leaving little drops on the floor.

DailyDriver
DailyDriver
40 Followers
12