All Inclusive Holiday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I make a suggestion?" He said.

"Ok, if you want to?" I said quietly.

"Join me in my room for a little more intimate pleasure before you go, promise not to keep you long."

"You know you want to Joanne, I can see it in your eyes, go on, dare you to be naughty!" said Nigel.

I looked at him, oh how I tingled at the thought of it.

"I think maybe, well, I'm not sure if I should," I started to say as Charles held a finger to my lips.

He made a shushing sound took my phone out of my hand and placed it on the table and gently led me into his room.

I didn't say no.

Once inside the room he took his shorts off and his hard and very thick cock pressed against my leg, he kissed my neck and shoulders and manoeuvred me round facing the bed. One hand reached round and played and teased my breasts and nipples and the other went down between my legs, his fingers easing inside me and touching me in the place where all inhibitions disappear.

"I shouldn't do this," I said.

"No you shouldn't but you know you want to," he said in my ear.

I moaned and groaned as he nibbled my shoulder, then he pushed me forward so I was bent at the waist resting my weight with my arms on the bed. Ever so slowly I felt his cock touch me between my legs and then ease past my lips and then he rammed himself inside me all the way.

I let out a loud moan and caught my breath as he stretched his way inside. It was frictionless.

"Tell me you want this, tell me you want my cock inside you, tell me!" as he worked.

"Mmm, yes, yes, I want you to fuck me!" I said loudly rocking back to meet his thrust.

I was so horny, so turned on but more thoughts spun through my mind, "I think he's going to cum in me too, I'm not even on the pill, I should have gone on the pill," "Who is he?"

"Please don't cum in me," I moaned.

"You know you want me to, you know you want me to," he said thrusting harder and deeper rocking me further forward.

I was groaning and squalling in time with his thrusts, faster and harder holding my waist and pulling me back on to his cock and I matched his rhythm.

Oh no, his cock pulsed and that warm wicked sensation developed inside me, but he stayed hard then he pulled me upright by digging his fingers into my small breasts and turned me so he was sitting on the bed and I was facing away from him sitting on his lap with his hard cock still inside me.

He wrapped on arm round me and squeezed my hard nipples, I couldn't help but gasp, but his right hand was rubbing me between my legs and I could feel myself swell and begin to tremble, I couldn't get my breath his hand moved faster.

"It's going to happen again!"

Oh, and how he made me orgasm, I let out a loud cry that could have been heard outside but he didn't stop and kept rubbing and touching and I was squirming on his lap, tightening my lips round his cock and sucking up his sperm into my cervix. That was a really wicked orgasm.

It was probably no more than 15 minutes when I emerged from the room. Nigel was sitting in the sofa.

I was unsteady on my feet still feeling a level of arousal as the orgasm subsided but left sensitive all over.

"I'd better go now..." I stepped past him into the hall and bent down to pick up my costume and sarong. Charles stood by the door naked and with half an erection.

"Excuse me a moment," and I went past him in the narrow corridor to the communal room. I stepped into my costume pulled the straps over my shoulders, straightened myself up and tied the sarong round my middle.

Yes this was still very awkward indeed.

"Let's do this again," Nigel said while his friend smiled and watched looking me up and down.

"Let's do, I'd love to experience that again!" Charles winked at me.

"Got to go, things to do.." I rushed past them, to the door, opened it and left. Walking out to the pool I realised I was oozing copious amounts of cum into my swimming costume.

Definitely time for a swim to clean up as I sat down and lowered my self into the pool cooling off my bits. I reached between my legs and washed myself with the pool water. I was so sensitised I nearly gave myself another orgasm.

I felt good, I was glowing and I felt just a little guilty.

12
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
DailyDriverDailyDriverover 2 years agoAuthor

NOTICE: Parts 1 and 2 have been rewritten and part 3 is pending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Stories like this always get a real mix of reviews from people that hate the idea of a wife having an urge to fuck a stranger, to those that dislike the coercion/non consent aspect. Then you have guys like me that love that stuff, the fantasy of it is incredibly horny. I especially enjoyed the detail of hanging her swimsuit over the balcony like a flag captured from an enemy. Hurry up and post part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A bit like Cancun Vacation Rape, but without the drugging.

Still like it and look forward to the next episode.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Maybe next part should ne in non-con due to blackmail / coercion.

What her husband hasn't told her is that he is SAS and a trained assassin. She doesn't realise that even on holiday the families of serving SAS are monitored and that her husband is fully aware of what has happened and that the golfers are now blackmailing his wife. Over the next few days they begin to disappear one by one and despite police being called they can't be found. Charles is panicking and is confronted when he is with her - you can guess what happens then.

NotronsNotronsover 3 years ago

My god people, its a damn fictional story, its not real, so get over yourselves. What did you expect in this category, if you don't like it, lets see you do better.

For the writer, ignore these asshats that do nothing but bitch. Take everything they say with a grain of salt and continue with what you enjoy. For whats its worth, I liked your story and looking forward to seeing more.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
More Stories