All Comments on 'All Is Fair Ch. 07'

by Sherrybaby14

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanabout 10 years ago

But he still hasn't marked her or changed her so she s still vulnerable.

ChelseaTayChelseaTayalmost 10 years ago
Aw!

As much as I wanted him to penetrate her, her hesitation towards sex is extremely realistic. Good choice! It was nice to see poor Brooks finally get some release though!

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

Oh man, that was just up there with the birds. Oh boy, I hope you write from memory and not theoretical study - meaning - I hope you had yourself one of those you wrote about. Magick!

Okay, please don't think me rude, but every time the 'come hither' move is mentioned, I ache to say something and it is important. One should rather use a 'No, no, a-ah' motion. It doesn't matter if the nail on that finger is chewed into the flesh - try doing 'come hither' on the roof of your mouth - you'll feel how damaging it still is on very vulnerable skin. And by using the 'no' movement, there is no way you will ever miss the G spot! Believe me, you turn into a hand-bath and quickly. The woman should at first decide the speed and pressure - he'll not be feeling hurt or argumentative after about 10 seconds. A man taught me this and I'll always be grateful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSherrybaby14@Sherrybaby14
587 Followers
Hi! Still writing, but lately more on tumblr and ao3. Sort of fallen into The Walking Dead fandom, will write originals again soon

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES