All Leads to Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Could my assistant lend the patient a hand?"

"Go on Elin, guide him in'" said Alys.

"Sod that," she replied, "You do it."

Alys calmly walked over, stuck her hands in the gap and whipped his dick out. Holding it firmly in her hand she steadied him as Eira lowered onto him until he was fully enveloped.

"There, there. Who's a brave boy? Do you want Elin and Vicky to hold your hand?" asked Alys

Elin took hold of her brother's hand mockingly stroking it tenderly, "Come on Vicky comfort the patient."

"Jesus fuck, it's your brother," thought Vicky, relieved that Elin wasn't committing full-blown incest. She knelt by his right side, took his hand and stared at his feet as Eira ground and swayed on his cock.

"Smile," said Alys as she snapped a photo on her phone. Vicky turned her head in panic hiding it behind her fingers.

"One for the village Facebook page?" asked Elin.

"Fuck no, my dad will go nuts", screamed Vicky.

"Dam, saltwater on the lens, I better take another."

"Please no," begged Vicky.

Alys smiled and poured some fresh clean water on her phone before taking a swig. She popped it back into her pouch much to Vicky's relief.

"Fancy taking over Vicky?" giggled Eira.

"I think I'll let you handle him."

"If you don't want sex, I'm ok with anal," said Ken, ending with a little moan.

"I don't do anal," she snorted.

Everyone froze, silence fell and they looked at her like she just confesses to letting Prince Andrew babysit the kids.

"You don't do anal? Not even with family?" said Eira.

A moment of awkward silence then Alys laughed, "Relax she's kidding, but seriously, you don't do anal?"

"I didn't tell you to stop grinding," said Ken giving Eira's pert little bottom, "If I knew that I'd have given you a lesson."

"What are you going to lube her up with, Seaweed? Hurry up and shoot your load. Honestly, though you might want to reconsider anal if you're living around here," replied Alys.

Elin joined in, "It's not just us, pretty much everyone here's into anal. Not going to push you but it wouldn't hurt to have rethink.

Sensing Vicky's unease the girls backed down and changed the subject, but despite their diplomacy, Vicky felt like a spare wheel. The tide turned but the swim back seemed longer and the scenery lost its sparkle.

Vicky woke late the next day with a sore throat. She pondered if it was the dick or drink but treated it with coffee anyway. Last night weighed heavy on her mind, the drink was no excuse, she had more in the past and the strength to turn down a guy's sexual advances. So why did she take such a stupid risk? She had barely known Alys for less than three weeks so how did she convince her to suck off a stranger?

Her parents had of course quizzed her on the drive home. She hated lying to her parents but what was she meant to say? "Alys took it up the arse then gobbled a guy under the table. Then I swallowed a load right under dad's nose." No doubt Alys gave her parents the full blow-by-blow account.

BEEP-BEEP, a message on her phone. She glanced at the screen, it was Alys. After last night Vicky was reluctant to answer. She ignored it for ten minutes before giving in to temptation.

ALYS: s'mae!!!! u recovered???

VICKY: barely, can't believe what happened

ALYS: no need to apologize

VICKY: I wasn't

ALYS: Good girl I knew you had it in you

VICKY: BJ and anal with 2 guys?

ALYS: yeah quiet night usually do more

VICKY: why do I think you're not kidding

ALYS: Anyways. A few of us are popping to Fishguard later for a cliff swim coming.

VICKY: cliff swim? Is that a euphemism

ALYS: LOL no it's a swim along the cliffs

VICKY: time?

ALYS: about 3 pm

VICKY: ok

Vicky loved to swim and was glad to hear there was more to do there than drink and fuck. A short drive later she found herself looking across the blue clear water from high above a hill. Alys had brought two of the girls from last night, Elin and Eira plus a new guy, Ken.

"Best to get changed here, then just a ten min walk down," said Alys

"Wasn't expecting the sea so clear," replied Vicky as she whipped off her top to reveal her bikini.

"Pretty sheltered, small tides, it's a nice stretch."

The group followed a winding path down and along the cliff edge to a break in the dry stone wall. Vicky could see fish cruising along the margins scattering as kayaks passed by.

"What are those fish?"

"Silver ones are mullet mostly. That black cloud down there's mackerel. Get the odd seal and dolphin but they usually keep their distance. Bit of a scramble down here, watch your step."

Ken jumped in first quickly followed by the girls, it wasn't exactly Mediterranean temperature but warmer than Vicky expected. Casually the group swam with the current along the cliffs until they came to a hidden cove only accessible by sea.

"How far have we swam?" asked Vicky.

"About just under a mile. Best to wait here an hour for the tide to turn otherwise we'll be swimming against it," replied Ken.

The cove was a sun trap, protected by the cliffs there was no wind and little to do but relax and work on the tan. Vicky couldn't quite work out Ken's relationship with the girls. Was he a friend, a relative or just brought along because he looked good in trunks? The fact his trunks were still on made her wrongly suspect he was Alys's brother. She didn't like to ask in case it

sounded like a come-on.

Her question was answered when a teepee popped up in his trunks, "Dam, sorry girls I won't be able to swim back with this erection. One of you is going to have to save my life."

"I apologize for my brother," said Elin, "Terrible medical condition is spontaneous erection syndrome."

Vicky laughed.

"It's not funny, unless one of you girls deals with this I'm stuck."

"Perhaps one of those mullet can help, they've nice soft lips," joked Elin.

"Come on Eira, you're supposed to be a nurse, come save my life."

Eira stood up and brushed the sand off her body, "Suppose I better treat this LITTLE problem. Lie still and try to relax."

With that, she straddled him and slowly lowered herself until she hovered a foot above him before pulling her bikini bottom to the side.

"Could my assistant lend the patient a hand?"

"Go on Elin, guide him in'" said Alys.

"Sod that," she replied, "You do it."

Alys calmly walked over, stuck her hands in the gap and whipped his dick out. Holding it firmly in her hand she steadied him as Eira lowered onto him until he was fully enveloped.

"There, there. Who's a brave boy? Do you want Elin and Vicky to hold your hand?" asked Alys

Elin took hold of her brother's hand mockingly stroking it tenderly, "Come on Vicky comfort the patient."

"Jesus fuck, it's your brother," thought Vicky, relieved that Elin wasn't committing full-blown incest. She knelt by his right side, took his hand and stared at his feet as Eira ground and swayed on his cock.

"Smile," said Alys as she snapped a photo on her phone. Vicky turned her head in panic hiding it behind her fingers.

"One for the village Facebook page?" asked Elin.

"Fuck no, my dad will go nuts", screamed Vicky.

"Dam, saltwater on the lens, I better take another."

"Please no," begged Vicky.

Alys smiled and poured some fresh clean water on her phone before taking a swig. She popped it back into her pouch much to Vicky's relief.

"Fancy taking over Vicky?" giggled Eira.

"I think I'll let you handle him."

"If you don't want sex, I'm ok with anal," said Ken, ending with a little moan.

"I don't do anal," she snorted.

Everyone froze, silence fell and they looked at her like she just confesses to letting Prince Andrew babysit the kids.

"You don't do anal? Not even with family?" said Eira.

A moment of awkward silence then Alys laughed, "Relax she's kidding, but seriously, you don't do anal?"

"I didn't tell you to stop grinding," said Ken giving Eira's pert little bottom, "If I knew that I'd have given you a lesson."

"What are you going to lube her up with, Seaweed? Hurry up and shoot your load. Honestly, though you might want to reconsider anal if you're living around here," replied Alys.

Elin joined in, "It's not just us, pretty much everyone here's into anal. Not going to push you but it wouldn't hurt to have rethink.

Sensing Vicky's unease the girls backed down and changed the subject, but despite their diplomacy, Vicky felt like a spare wheel. The tide turned but the swim back seemed longer and the scenery lost its sparkle.

There was no contact from Alys over the next few days. Vicky didn't bother messaging either, perhaps the short friendship was over. Yet the warning rang in Vicky's ears, could she make new friends if everyone was like Alys and co

Anal? How bad can it be? Alys did it with no problem in a dark field. It's not real sex after all is it, probably no worse than constipation. Vicky picked up her phone and sent a message.

VICKY: Hi been thinking about what you said about anal.

There was no reply for an hour, Vicky assumed the worst.

ALYS: Hi been snowed under with stuff on the farm. Thought you were a little upset on Sunday

VICKY:Just culture shock. Not used to people being so sexually open.

ALYS: I suppose it's a different life to living in London.

VICKY: anyways, is it true what people are saying about anal?

ALYS: well we don't have daily anal fuck fests but it is part of the local culture, like rugby and singing.

VICKY: Won't people think less of me, I mean anal's pretty hardcore right?

ALYS: Nah it's no more hardcore than a friendly blowjob

VICKY: well I'm not used to gobbling random guys either.

ALYS: You seemed to do pretty well. And you didn't put up much resistance.

VICKY: Is anal hard to learn?

ALY: it's round peg in a round hole

VICKY: But I know people struggle

ALYS: it's like parking, some can get a lorry into a tiny space, others can't get a mini into a field. Just matter of technique.

VICKY: If I wanted to learn?

ALYS: Forget Ken, he's not that patient. I know another guy, Mark. He's pretty good with beginners. Lot of parents take their daughters to him for lessons when they come of age.

VICKY: PARENTS!!!!!!

ALYS: Told you, different culture.. I'll explain another time

A meet-up was arranged for the following weekend. Vicky came close to pulling out on a daily basis but now she found herself at Mark's place. Alys had agreed to accompany her, Mark liked another woman present to put novices at ease and protect him from rape allegations.

Mark himself was older than Vicky imagined, around mid-forties but still in good shape. After the obligatory coffee they made their way to the master bedroom.

"So, you've never done this before?" asked Mark, politely hiding his amazement that a 21-year-old woman had never done anal.

"No, never really considered it. If I'm honest, not really a thing back home. I mean you hear about it but not from people you actually know," rambled Vicky.

"So, why the change of heart? Alys been filling your head with ideas?"

"She's been somewhat influential. But I just want to fit in really. Not be one of those new people that everyone hates because they're always outsiders if you know what I mean."

"No boyfriend then?"

"We broke up just before we moved here, only been dating a few months," lied Vicky, she had in fact been single for nearly four months.

"I assume you were intimate if you don't mind me asking?"

"No, it's ok. We were each other's first. Bit of a steep learning curve for us both. Just vaginal though and a little oral."

"Everyone learns differently, I reckon 90% here start with a thigh job for the first few times."

"Thighjob?"

"You close your legs and clamp his dick between your thighs. Feels better than it sounds" replied Alys.

Mark was eager to get started and abruptly interpreted, "OK, this is what we're going to do. Forget all that porn crap you see online. I'm going to loosen that ring nice and slow then when you're ready we'll do it. OK?"

Vicky nodded nervously, it felt like a dentist explaining how he was going to rip a tooth out, but it wouldn't hurt because he was going to shove a whopping big needle in your gums and wiggle it about.

"Was your ex very big?" asked Alys. It was always worth knowing these things in case ex's ever turned up.

"No, he was small, only 6 inches. It used to bother him a lot."

Alys smiled, she knew Mark was just short of six. "Six isn't bad, you'll find most guys are around that. Not that many over seven, I've probably only had a dozen at most."

"Some girls prefer doing it dressed, they say it feels less intimate. Especially with a stranger. You got any preferences?" Asked Mark.

Alys interrupted, "most of the sex at parties is clothed but if you take a guy home he'll expect nudity."

Vicky thought for a moment. Clothed sex wasn't her thing but given Alys would be watching perhaps it would be better. Then again what if she had a little accident and shat her skirt?

"Can I just take off my skirt? Leave my top on."

"Whatever makes you feel comfortable, it's all about being relaxed as possible," replied Mark

"Relaxed?" thought Alys, "No girl has ever relaxed her first time."

Vicky paused a second then took the plunge, wiggling out of her knee-length green plaid skirt. She folded it neatly and placed it on the dresser. Her panties were white cotton, the type your mother would buy you at Tesco. It didn't matter, they had to come off.

"So the curtains match the carpet," smirked Mark looking at her blonde pubic hair. He'd heard about hairy pussy but had dismissed it as folklore, or something lost to time, like playing the spoons or disco dancing.

"Why don't you lie on your side for me?

"which side?"

"Doesn't matter, whatever's most comfy. Can you just raise this knee and turn slightly onto your front a bit?" said Mark as he tapped her skinny thigh, "That'll give me better access."

Vicky lay facing Alys who was sitting on a wooden stool by the window. Alys noticed she looked apprehensive as Mark mounted the bed behind her.

"Ok, we'll start with the peanut butter, do you prefer smooth or crunchy?"

Alys shook her head, "same joke every time."

"Alys told me not to eat nuts because any bits left in my rectum could tear a hole."

Mark laughed, "Even worse a half-chewed peanut could scratch my dick. I'm just going to part your cheeks a bit, ok?"

Vicky felt his finger and thumb prise her apart, she prayed she had cleaned enough. It would be so embarrassing if he saw some poop. Her ex often had tag nuts and dangleberries.

"Now have you been practising what Alys said, about pushing out? Just imagine you're trying to squeeze out a fart."

Vicky confirmed, "yeah I've been giving it a go."

Mark watched as her little butt hole made a small kissing action like a hungry goldfish, "Perfect." Vicky heard the lid of a tube of lube pop off, she knew what was coming next.

He put a small dab on his fingertip and rubbed it on the outside of her sphincter in a tiny circle, it tickled but not unpleasantly. He squeezed another blob onto his finger and pressed it gently to her.

"I'm going to keep my finger just like this, still and steady, just push your sphincter out again like before."

Vicky obeyed and felt the tip of his finger entering her to the first knuckle before slipping out as she lost tension. At least he had short blunt nails even if her ring was tight and unwilling.

"Do that a few more times, just get used to being touched," he said reassuringly.

Each time she felt herself encompassing him for the briefest of moments and every time he withdrew his finger he re-lubed giving her little recovery time.

"Wasn't too bad, was it? Ok, same again but I'm going to let you draw me inside. I won't push it in, it'll happen naturally."

Vicky braced herself and pushed her ring out. Once more she felt the tip breakthrough, she held it for a few seconds and then relaxed. This time his fingertip remained inside.

"And again, push out," he ordered in an encouraging tone like a gym instructor pressing for one more rep.

As she pushed, more of his finger slipped inside, she felt it pass her ring, and then upon relaxing his whole index finger was drawn fully into her. He gave a small 'come here' finger gesture which she had to admit to herself was rather pleasing. Slowly he withdrew his finger and once again smothered it in lube.

"And guess what? We're going to do this again."

His finger entered a lot easier this time. Vicky was amazed how a reluctant little ring could easily be bribed to yield. He kept it in longer, perhaps 30 seconds it was hard to judge. Vicky felt her body trying to expel him but he kept it deep inside. Slowly he began gently moving it back and forth, not a huge amount but enough so she could feel it.

He repeated this pattern about another half dozen times. Each time was easier than the last but always weird. It was a squidgy, squishy gooey feeling she couldn't quite explain other than she enjoyed it in a weird sort of way.

Mark got off the bed and removed his jeans. Through his boxers, she could see his erect penis pressing against the cloth. She knew the moment of truth wasn't far away.

Alys spoke, "Have you given any thought to what position?"

"Oh too much. I just can't decide. What's the easiest?"

"Everyone's got their favourite," said Mark, but missionary is probably the best all-rounder. Nice and comfy, not too deep."

Alys butted in, "and you can punch him if he's too rough."

"Most vids I've seen are doggy style," noted Vicky.

"Doggy is ok but mostly they do it because it looks good on camera. Problem is it's easy to slip out if she moves then you've got the hassle of getting it in again. Ok if you're experienced like Alys but with first-timers, there are better options."

"You will go slow though?" asked Vicky.

"Of course, Alys will clobber me if I don't." with that, he lay a pillow across the centre of the bed, "plonk your bum on this."

Vicky sat on the pillow and lay back. Her raised hips felt odd but not uncomfortable and the new contour seemed to grip her in place like a bucket seat. She turned her head to see Mark lubing up his cock and regretted making a jibe about small 6-inch dicks earlier.

"Exactly the same as before, just a little bit bigger. Don't worry I can feel you're ready, nice and relaxed. Should slip right in no problem."

Mark knelt and shuffled close between her spread legs. She looked down nervously at his gleaming shiny cock, it was definitely bigger than a finger and regardless of Mark's reassurance Vicky had doubts. This was her last chance to back out, but no, she knew it had to be done. This is what she came for, and she had come so far already.

Mark guided himself into place

and steadied his cock with his hand, sensing Vicky's anxiety he spoke softly, "Are you sure you want to do this?" She nodded, smiled and replied with a yes.

"Ok, ready, push out same as before."

Vicky held her breath and pushed her ring out. She felt it tap against him. Nothing happened. He wiggled a bit closer and increased the pressure. Another push out, 'plop' the head dipped inside only to slip straight out again. The head didn't hurt and that greatly put her mind at ease.

Mark squirted another splodge of lube on an already dripping cock. Vicky braced herself and pushed out once more. Again she took the head inside. Mark thrust himself forward slightly to keep it inside her twitching hole just a little longer.

"This is it, come on one last push," said Alys, "You can do this. Push and hold."

Mark adjusted himself, "You've had the head in, that's the worst part. I'm going to push a little more this time, ready?"

Vicky took 3 deep breaths and as she felt his slippery head pressing on her pushed out once more. 'POP' once more he broke through. This time there was no slip-out, he took control and slowly penetrated her to his fullest.