All Leads to Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he filled her, Vicky felt herself warping around him, it ached slightly around the ring but inside it, well just felt bloated. Mark held still as he could, so she could get accustomed to it, but struggled hard not to twitch, he loved a virgin ass.

"See I told you it wasn't that bad," said Alys.

Vicky, nodded silently, her mind fixed on the undeniable fact she had a whole dick up her ass. There was a certain satisfaction about it, a big achievement like squatting a personal best down the gym. But deep down she knew it was a sex act.

Mark leaned slightly forward over her, his cock shifted inside stirring her up. She so very much wanted to utter the cliche "please be gentle," but held her tongue. With the fullness came a sense of dominance, she knew until he came her body was under his control.

He gave three thrusts, three small gentle small test thrusts, then stopped. "That ok, not hurting or anything?"

Vicky panted a little and shook her head slightly, "No, it's ok."

Alys came close to the bed, "You'll be ok, just relax and go with it. Remember it might feel strange but it's safe. Let go and enjoy, I'm right here."

With that Mark commenced, gradually drawing his cock back and then returning it to its fullest depths. Vicky felt him moving inside her with a slow gliding motion. There wasn't much friction, more an expanding and collapsing feeling mixed with a tickly stroking sensation.

Up to now, everything had felt very clinical, sure she knew she was being touched and probed intimately, but it somehow felt detached like a visit to the doctor. Even being penetrated felt more experimental group than sexual. But now was different, now she was having sex, anal sex with a man. Sure she could kid herself it was just a procedure, but it wasn't, this was sex.

Each pelvic tilt sent his cock burying into her, digging a path like a snake probing its way through a collapsed tunnel. A second of complete fulness then the vacuum of semi-withdrawal.

Alys was right, it was a weird strange feeling you couldn't quite get your head around. That feeling of lying on an inflatable as the waves rock you, of being bounced on your uncle's knee, that dance you do when a toilet is engaged.

Even though Mark was being gentle and considerate with his movements, there still was a deep feeling of domination. It was clear who was in control, all she could do was surrender and accept.

Yes, it felt odd and scary, but Vicky had to ask herself one simple question, Was she enjoying it? Vicky had to be honest with herself, yes it felt pretty good. Not vagina good but undeniably enjoyable non the less.

It was time to stop analysing every thrust and just enjoy the experience. She looked Mark directly in the eye and smiled. He could see she was ok and began to increase the pace to a more natural rhythm.

Alys sat quietly, Mark had fucked her many times but that didn't stop her from being a little envious of Vicky. She wasn't moaning but her facial expressions and clawing at Mark's back made it very clear she was getting a lot of pleasure from it. After all the persuading she had done it came as a relief to see Vicky enjoying her first anal.

Mark raised his body to a more upright angle and lifted Vicky's legs driving his cock deeper giving her a 'you're mine' look. She grabbed his hands, squeezed and returned a 'fuck me' look. God, he wanted to let go and plough the shit out of her, but he knew the first time was never the right time.

His dickskills far exceeded that of her ex, who moved like he was sawing a plank of wood. This felt more like a dance with a pro, an exhilarating intoxicating tango that twisted and turned but always left you in no doubt everything was under control.

Suddenly Mark slowed back down, and the internal turbulence subsided to a more gentle sway. Alys knew Mark was close to cumming, he always liked to reign it in so girls could feel the big moment that was so easy to miss in the turmoil of passion.

He lowered himself into his favourite cumming position, his body almost parallel with hers, slid his hands under her arms and rested his fingers upon her shoulders. Vicky instinctively knew things were drawing to a close, she had no complaints about the journey. Now it was time to accept the inevitable conclusion.

One final slow push deep as far as he could, then a couple of short taps to set it off. His body stiffened and trembled as his cock shook like an old engine on a cold morning. Vicky felt him emptying inside her in short warm bursts. There was a quiet satisfaction to it, like a mint waver and coffee after a meal.

Vicky lay on the bed, her ass felt like a wobbly jelly. It wasn't orgasmic but left her with a deep satisfying feeling.

"Phew, ahh fuckin' Hell," she panted, "that was weird.

"You not like it?" asked Mark.

"It was good, just bloody weird. Not really sure what I make of it. It's like a Picasso."

"Would you do it again?" queried Alys.

"Oh yeah, I can see the attraction."

"You did pretty good for your first time," said Mark. "Didn't take you long to relax and I was able to get up to natural speed, some girls can't take that first time."

"Too painful?"

"No, I won't penetrate if it's going to hurt. It's the intensity they struggle with. It's like putting a learner driver on a motorway on their first lesson."

"Alys mentioned parents bringing daughters. That can't be true surely?"

"Thing about anal is if you get it wrong you're going to have a bad time. Get it wrong first time and you're put off for life."

"I have to admit it was scary at first, thought I was being rearranged inside."

"That's common, just matter of getting the confidence everything's ok."

"Don't think I'd bring my parents though."

"Nearly always just the mothers but to be honest girls usually come with a friend."

Alys chipped in, "It's seen as a milestone here, parents want it to go well. I've known a few to arrange a sessions."

"True, few months ago I had this really nervous 18 years old. She'd seen some crap online that scared the shit out of her. So the mother asked me to do her while her daughter watched. Next day her daughter was more relaxed and definitely willing."

"So how long before girls don't need so much foreplay?"

Alys answered, "Some will always need it. But I find with a decent lube I can control my sphincter enough to speed up penetration. Just practice really, I find it easier standing up but everyone is different."

Vicky returned home, contrary to what Alys said, she thought it best not to discuss it with her parents. If they picked up on her just fucked glow they weren't making it obvious. If the past few weeks had taught her anything it was she had more needs than she realized and anal had to be explored further.