All Mom's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so strong," his mother said, her body doing something that Will could best describe as purring as they hugged. "Is it at a gym or something? Is that why you got your gym bag?" she asked.

He found it odd that he felt weak to his knees from her amazing hug, yet she told him he was strong. A few days ago he would have thought of it as a mother being kind to her son, but now he couldn't help but think it was something more to it. She ended the hug, and as he let her go, even if he thought about forcing her to stay with her body against his.

"Yes, they're looking for a trainer for obstacle courses and parkour," Will answered.

"Oh. You would be great at helping people do that," she said, smiling her wonderful smile again.

"I hope they agree," he said.

"Your father will be very happy to hear it," his mother said.

He nodded, clasping the handle of the bag closely. He had built up the courage to test her. Her tantalizing smiles encouraging him to be brave enough to ask something from her that he had read that she had wanted from him. Fantasized that he would say to her. Hearing her mention his father had made him doubt it. Could he really do this to his father? He loved him too. What kind of son would steal his mother away? He started to turn, looking back onto his mother and she smiled that mind-altering smile.

"Mom?" he said.

"Yes, Son," she answered.

"If I asked you to do something, would you do it?" he asked.

"Always," she quickly answered.

"No matter what it was?" he added.

"Everything for my son," she said lovingly.

It felt like she was fishing for it. Had she been doing this for a long time? Had she been throwing herself at him when they had talked on phone while he was away? Had she been talking like this when he was home for Christmas? She had been a member of the server back then too. He had seen her say several times on the server that she was so excited to have her son back home. That this was her time to win his full affection. Still, it was a massive step to take. The consequences of it just being fantasies and mind games where astronomical. Despite that, he had never wanted anything more in his life. Never wanted anything more than he wanted to fulfill his mother's wish to be his slave.

"Would you kneel for me?" he asked.

The air in the room changed, making Will feel like a heavy fog had filled the room, making everything else blur away except his mother standing in front of him. She looked serious, making his mind panic. Run, hide, apologize, it screamed at him. What fool you're to ask this of your mother. He had read her mention it several times. That she dreamt about her son asking her to kneel. A first test that would start their new bond. Start their new exploring journey together. Everyone fantasizes about things they don't want to happen in real life. He clasped his hand around the bag, his legs too heavy to move and his mouth to dry to speak.

Then it happened. He watched as his mother started to sink down, one leg bending to find the floor, and then the other joining it. His kneeling mother looked up on him, her eyes starting to water, but he knew it was tears of joy. She looked at him with a love and admiration he had never felt from anyone before.

"I love you," he said.

Before she could answer, he felt his legs respond. He turned around and walked out the door. Part of him felt awful about leaving his mother behind, but at the same time, he felt like he couldn't handle it anymore. He and his mother had just created a new bond. A new yarn of mother and son love that they would unravel together.

************************************

All the way home he had tried to figure out if it was best that his father had come home or not. If he was home, he could tell them about the interview together, and he wouldn't need to deal with the awkwardness of what had happened with his mother. It had taken so much to ask her to kneel, but he was glad he had been strong enough to do it. Telling her he loved her, and running away before anything else could be said, didn't feel like the best of choices.

When he had first gotten to the interview it had been hard to focus, but as they started talking about the responsibilities of the position, he had been able to shift away from his mother. Especially when they got out on the floor his mind had been clear. They had asked him to do some of the obstacles, asking him for different techniques when trying to complete them, as well as instruct someone as if they had been a beginner, even if it was clear they knew what they were doing. They had been pleased, and it then also became clear why it was so important that he came in today, as a group of kids showed up. His gym at college hadn't had a kids group, but he didn't shy away and assisted the trainer in handling the group the best he could. They had been pleased with him there too, even if they said it's very important with more positive feedback.

Leaving the gym his mind had quickly turned to his mother. If his father was home, it would give him more time to think about a strategy. Pulling into the driveway his hopes faded. His parent's car was still gone. He spent a few extra seconds just sitting there, trying to find the perfect words to say to his mother. Of course, he would need to open with the interview, but after that, they would need to address what happened before he left. Should he just tell her to bend over and take her without saying anything else? Ask her to kneel and take out his cock? After all, he had read, it might be just what she wanted. Yet it didn't feel right to him. She was his mother, and even if he had learned a lot about her most deviant fantasies, he still wasn't ready to throw caution to the wind and dive headfirst into an incestuous relationship.

"I'm home," he called as he entered the house. "Mom?" he added, instantly regretting it. If he had a chance to run away from the confrontation, he should have taken it.

"It's just me," his father said, coming out from the living room. "Your mother had to run to the store, but she had hoped to be back before you."

Will felt his heart sink. Was it possible that she had been the one to run away? Maybe she had regretted what had happened and had used the store as an excuse to avoid him. As nervous as he had been about what had happened, and coming home to see it continue, he was still excited about it. He looked up the stairs, knowing that the answer might be found in the chat. If his mother had been as excited as him about things, she must have said something to the other women.

"Well, tell me how it went," his father said.

He looked at his father. He really didn't have time to speak to him. Not now.

"I got it," he said, his eyes dragging themselves up the stairs again.

"Full time?" his father asked.

"Yes," Will answered. Trying to not sound like his mind was somewhere else. "Five days per week, some of them being on weekends."

"I didn't think you would ever work at a gym. You never did well at sports in school," his father said.

It was true that he didn't excel in sports back then. He thought he had done all right, but never good enough for his father.

"I guess this job will have to do until you find a real one," his father said, finally turning his attention away from Will.

Will didn't bother to answer but just darted up the stairs as soon as his father turned his back to him. He threw his bag on a chair and then sat down and turned his computer on. It felt like an eternity until Windows had booted up, and then even longer before the chat program had finished loading. He opened the main incest chat and scrolled to the time when he had left. There he saw a message from his mother, posted not more than a minute after he had left.

"Something just happened! I'm not able to tell exactly what happened because I got so excited that I blacked out. My son asked if I would do anything for him, no matter what. I said yes, and he asked me to kneel. I kneeled in front of my son, and then he said that he loved me!" his mother had written.

Will sighed a breath of relief. The conversation followed with people congratulating her and showing their happiness for her. They all seemed to be very excited and supportive of each other. He had thought that a chat server dedicated to Mother/son incestual relationships would be creepy, but instead it seemed to be a very loving and caring social group. He was happy his mother had found them. Not only for his own benefit, as it had cemented her extended feelings for him, but because it looked like she had become good friends with many of them.

He moved into the direct message section. He found that six women had sent private congratulations, and some had gone into deeper conversations of what had happened. In one his mother had said that her eyes had been unsure if they wanted to look up at her son, feeling so much love for him, and hoping he would be able to see that in her face, or if they should look at his crotch, knowing how desperately she wanted what laid hidden inside of his pants. The last chat was the weirdest one. The user NaturalKitten had sent a message saying: "I never thought you would actually follow through on this. Are you saying I'll get to eat your son's cum from you soon?" He went to the server window again and found NaturalKitten among the Mothers- Single user role. It was the first time they had chatted with each other in private message, but clearly, it wasn't the first time they had talked about this. Was his mother into women too? He felt his cock grow hard. His mother was freakier than he could ever imagine, but he couldn't help getting excited from it.

His cock and balls had been sore when he went to bed last night, but now it was obvious that they were ready to go again. Having gotten woken up by the phone call, and then spending over two hours at the gym, had robbed him of all opportunity to take care of it, and the moment he had shared with his mother before leaving hadn't helped the situation. He started to type in the necessary words to get a list of all the pictures posted by his mother when he got interrupted by the front door closing. He looked back in panic, knowing he must have left his own door open in the earlier rush to check the chat.

"William?" his mother called from down the stairs.

He clicked down the chat, tried to collect himself, and then went out of the room and to the stairs.

"Well, how did it go?" his mother said, looking up at him from the bottom.

William was about to answer but when he saw his mother his words got stuck. She had changed clothes from before. A tight top with more cleavage than he had ever seen his mother wear, even if honestly he hadn't bothered to look before. A full cleavage allowing him to see her perfect large breasts pressed together in the most intoxicating way. All he could do was stare.

"William?" she said, raising her voice.

Reality found him, making him gasp for air as he had temporarily forgotten how to breathe.

"Sorry. I got it. I'm starting on Monday next week," he said after taking a second to recompose himself.

"You got it? That's amazing! Alan, you heard that? He got the job," his mother said, looking like she was about to burst with excitement from the good news. "What're you waiting for? Come down here so you can tell us more."

William had already bent slightly forward, as he held on to the railing of the stairs, to make sure his mother couldn't see his cock tenting his pants. When she turned away going towards the living room, he tried to shake the hardness out, feeling it go down, and proceeded to jump down the stairs in only a handful of strides.

"You heard that Alan? Our son got a job today," he heard his mother tell his father in the living room.

"I heard. I think it sounds like a good temporary job until he can find something more stable," his father said.

William got into the living room in time to see his mother swat at her husband. More importantly to him, he saw that his mother had exchanged her pants from before with black sheer tights, covered by a professional-looking skirt that seemed to ride much higher than originally intended. Had his mother put on these clothes for him? If so, he approved. Her legs looked phenomenal in the tights, and he desperately wanted to know what her butt looked like under that skirt.

"Tell us about the job," his mother told him.

"Well," William said, throwing a look at his father until his mother turning her boobs at him forced his eyes back to her. "The biggest part of the job they said is just being there. Taking care of the reception and store and being on the floor to help people workout. Then Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays they got groups of kids. One for lunch and two in the evening. Then they have Adult training groups too," William tried to explain.

"So, you're a personal trainer?" his mother asked, excitingly.

"That's certainly a part of it. Personal trainer, group trainer, and then being there to help with everything regarding the facility in general," William asked.

"That's an important job. I'm so proud of you," his mother said.

His mother was slightly jumping in place, making her big breasts bounce. William had to bite his lip to be able to avert his eyes.

"Not a real job," she said to her husband, hitting him with her elbow. "And you said they do obstacle courses?"

"They have regular gym stuff too, but most of it is obstacle courses," William explained.

"Like the TV-show?" his mother asked.

"Yes, they take most of their obstacles from there. Well, all of them probably," William answered, surprised his mother knew about it.

"Wow. You love that show, don't you, Alan? You watch it all the time," his mother said, trying to make her husband be more encouraging.

"It's okay," his father said.

"Just in case, I got strawberries at the store, so we'd be able to celebrate. Will, come help me in the kitchen," his mother said, moving over to grab his arm.

Will didn't have time to protest, and when he felt his mother's body press tightly against him as they moved together out of the living room and into the kitchen, he was unsure if he ever wanted their bodies to part.

"Don't worry about your dad," his mother said as she released Will's arm and went to the bag of groceries standing on the table. "It's probably that back in the day, gyms probably were only used by those muscled guys who try to pick girls up at the beach. Wait, do they still do that?" she asked.

"Probably not," Will answered.

"Oops. I tried to call him out for being old, and then I got busted myself," she said, putting down a cutting board, bowl, and knife next to the strawberries.

Will knew that it would be his job to cut and clean them, but as he was about to get started, his mother looked out through the door, making sure they were still alone, leaned close to him and whispered in his ear.

"When we're done with the strawberries, I think we should go upstairs," his mother looked at the door again, and then turned back to Will, "alone."

Will opened his mouth, wanting to ask what they would do up there, but then it dawned on him that he already had an idea what would happen, making him blush. He turned for his mother, but she was already back at the fridge getting out some cream. His face burned red as he tried to come to terms with his mother just asking him to celebrate with something that would surely be sexual.

She always insisted that good fruits shouldn't be ruined by canned whipped cream. He had to agree. It always tasted better when it was whipped by hand. He tried to focus on the strawberries, but when his mother reached down to one of the bottom draws to pull out a whisk, the skirt rode up. Will bit his lip as he saw that his mother wasn't wearing tights, but instead, it was thigh-high stockings allowing him to see some of her perfect skin as her butt was barely sticking out from under the skirt. He felt his face get even redder. After he had made the first move earlier, his mother had gone on the offensive. As much as it sounded like a dream come true, he wasn't sure he was up for it. Not yet anyway.

He put his focus on cutting and cleaning the strawberries. Trying to clear his mind of his mother doing everything in her power to make him want her. He heard her start to whisk the cream, looking up at her she gave him an adorable smile. She put her whole body into the whisk, standing on the opposite side of the table from him, her perfect cleavage dancing enticingly in front of him as she was slightly bending forward over the table. All his might went towards keeping his jaw from dropping, making him drop the strawberry he had just picked up, snapping him out of his spell. Had his mother always been this beautiful?

"Are you done?" his mother asked.

Will nodded, He had always loved her voice. Ever since he was a child, that was the most comforting thing he knew. When she sang him lullaby's or read him stories, it was just as much about her voice than the actual content. It was a bit more mature now, but still as sweet as back then. Only now she used it to flirt with him. Used it to entice him to broaden their love. It seemed so wrong, yet he couldn't stop his head from wondering how wonderful it would be when he heard her moan in pleasure.

"You take the berries and cream and I will take bowls and spoons," she said, reaching up in the cabinet to get the bowls and getting the spoons from the draw before Will had gotten up from the chair. He knew it was too late to stop this now. If he had any chance to make his mom take things slower, he should have told her from the get-go. The youthful spring in her step told him that if he told her he wasn't ready now; it would disappoint her greatly. Something needed to happen between them tonight, and he just needed to think of something that he would be okay with too. He wanted to make love to her, but he could tell that she had a great head start dealing with the problems of incest. He had only just learned about it, and even if he had spent a lot of time masturbating since he learned, actually committing incest still felt foreign.

His mother gingerly skipped her way to the sofa, giving her husband a bowl and spoon, and then put down a bowl for herself and one for him on the table, before plunging down on the sofa, making her skirt swish up at Will, showing that she wasn't wearing any underwear. He almost dropped everything, a little bit of the strawberry juice making its way out of the bowl, luckily splashing on the table instead of the carpet.

"You better get some paper to clean this up," his father said.

Will put everything down on the living room table, and then went back into the kitchen to get some paper towels. Had his mother done that on purpose? He had a hard time imagining his mother walking around without underwear under her skirt otherwise, making him feel like she was doing that now just for him, and that she wanted him to know it. His head was ready to explode. He felt like two sides were battling in there. One was telling him everything his mother had taught him throughout the years, and the other everything he had learned about her lately. He saw his parents sitting on the sofa, his head telling him that everything that had happened today was wrong, but his heart knew different. He was going to steal his father's wife.

"You better get some before your father eats it all," his mother teased, knowing that it was few things in life her husband loved more than strawberries with whipped cream.

"Is it good," Will asked, knowing the answer already.

He sat down, taking some whipped cream first, then added a lot of strawberries over it, only to cover it in more whipped cream.

"It's divine," his father proclaimed.

"I'm not sure about the whipped cream," his mother said.