All Mom's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean? It tastes perfect to me," his father said, mouth full of strawberries and cream.

Will met his mother's eyes as she was looking at him, her eyes showing that she was up to something.

"Next time I want William to make the cream. I think that would taste much better," his mother said, carefully licking whipped cream from her spoon. "A fresh batch of my son's cream, just for me," she added, looking away from Will for the last bit, her face slightly turning red.

"What do you mean? Why would it taste better if he whipped it?" his father asked.

Will knew exactly what she meant. He quickly finished his bowl, unsure if it was because he wanted to spare his father from having his wife flirt with her son in front of him, or if it was because he wanted to get upstairs as fast as possible with her.

"Do you want any more, William?" his mother asked. "If not, you don't need to keep your old folks' company anymore," his mother said.

"Oh, Honey. I forgot to ask you if it's okay that I eat down at the club tonight? There's a card game and Frank said he was feeling lucky today and that I would never be able to beat him," his father asked.

"Sure, Dear. I will make sure William keep me company instead," she said.

"Oh, sorry kid," his father laughed. "Guess you're the unlucky one today. Just one more bowl and then I'll get going."

"I'll manage," Will said.

He took his bowl to the kitchen, giving it a quick rinse, before heading up the stairs. His father didn't make it easy to avoid something from happening. How the hell was he going to keep his mother at bay when they had an empty house all to themselves?

Going into his room he felt his whole body vibrating with excitement. As wrong as it was to want your mother, it was also the most intoxicating feeling to know that your mother's ultimate fantasy was to be with you. He pondered if he could masturbate to release some of the tension, but he knew there might not be time for it. Would his mother be sad if he had wasted cum before they had a chance to be together?

Opening up the chat program, he saw that the chat had been busy. He scrolled to find what his mother had said and found that just after he had left the living room, Just a minute or two ago, she had made a promise that she would make her son cum today. He smiled. If she only knew how many times he had cum since learning about her new devotion. How many he had while looking at nude pictures of her. Still, he knew what she meant. How would he be able to resist making her statement true?

Before he had the time to look at the other channels and private messages, he heard the front door close. He knew it meant the incestual games could start for real, and without thinking he left the chair, quickly leaving the room and running to the stairs. They noticed each other at the same time. His mother a handful of steps up the stairs, clearly rushing up to him. Will stopping in the middle of his first stride, ready to traverse several steps at once, but now hanging on to the railing, sinking down until his feet found solid footing.

They looked at each other, both breathing fast as they waited for what would happen next. Will felt as if time stood still. It felt like hours as he was taking just a few breaths. He knew what he wanted. There and then he knew. He wanted his mother. Wanted to feel her body against his own. Wanted to feel her lips. He moved first, taking fast steps to close the gap to his mother. She started to move too, hesitating as she saw him move so fast, and instead just waited as Will came up next to her.

He was breathing fast from having taken the steps, but his mother breathing matched his and he could feel the excitement coming from her. They shared a step, the stairs crowding them close together. Will moved his hand up to her face, stroking it slowly. As they looked into each other's eyes. She looked like she was going to start crying, and Will knew it was out of happiness. This was a big moment for her. Something she had wanted for a long time, and all the buildup was ready to be released. He was going to put his heart into this, to make it the best possible experience for his mother. Make it as good as she had dreamed it would be.

Will sensed his mother's lips move forward, and he plunged his to greet them. When their lips gently embraced, it felt like his entire world was shaking. His free arm moved around his mother, pulling her closer to him, while the other still held her face. It felt like a tornado. A thunderstorm of emotions shaking his very existence. He heard his mother moan into the kiss, both needing to catch their breath, and then their kiss got even more life. It was a passionate dance of love between their lips as their bodies pressed closely together. Will knew this would forever be the best moment of his life. Standing in the stairs, hugging his mother, and kissing her for the first time.

For the longest of time, nothing else in the world mattered. All that was important was their lips moving together. When the kiss came to an end, they were both out of breath, the passion of the kiss having made both of them forget to breathe.

"I love you," his mother whispered.

"I love you too," Will answered.

His mother leaned in to kiss again, but Will only answered it for a few seconds before imploring her jump up at him so he could carry her. She quickly obliged, wrapping her legs around Will's waist and her arms around his neck. Will held one hand behind her back and for the first time, his other hand was on her ass. It made him blush, knowing that a son shouldn't touch his mother this way. Especially since he knew that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

He carefully took the few steps down to the floor and started to walk to the living room. His mother kept on giving him quick kisses on his cheeks, making it hard to concentrate on carrying her safely. He made his way into the living room, he felt that if he had gone upstairs, nothing would have been in their way to make love, but perhaps in a more open place like this, his mother would show some control. He knew from experience that one had to find the correct angle from the street to be able to see into the house, but surely it was too much of a chance for them to risk it,

Putting his mother down, her body leaving his for the first time in what felt forever.

"You're an amazing kisser," his mother said,

"You too," Will answered. Part of him wanted to do so much right now. Wanted to show his mother that even if he was young, he was ready to be who she wanted him to be. Still, his mind was telling him that this was his mother and that all of this was wrong. His mother wanted to be treated like his slave, but how does one find the correct words to do that to the person who gave birth to them?

"Why don't you sit down?" his mother said.

Will did, feeling like he wasn't fully able to fill his role.

"I'm sorry mom. This is all so strange. Are you sure we should be doing this?" Will said, sitting down with his mother standing in front of him.

"I've never wanted anything more in my life. I know it's weird. I know society shuns it, but I want to show you how much I love you. I want to show you that my true role as your mother is to serve you," his mother proclaimed.

Will was breathing heavily again. In front of him was the most beautiful woman in the world, with the most beautiful voice in the universe. His whole body was bursting with excitement, and worst of all was it for his poor cock, pulsating as it was trying to escape its constraint.

"When you told me to kneel earlier today, it was the happiest moment of my life. From today on, I promise that I will always follow your commands, no matter what you ask me to do," his mother said, sounding like she was reciting an oath. "If you ask me to remove my skirt," she said, pausing to remove the clasp, letting her skirt fall to the floor and stepped forward, leaving it on the floor behind her, "I will obey."

Will felt his mouth slowly open. His mother's cleanly shaved pussy was staring at him, glistening beautifully at him with a wet shine. His mother in nothing but sheer black thigh-highs with a lace finish on her lower body. Her stunning legs in a perfect package and Will thought that the leg covers only helped emphasize the nakedness of her pussy.

"I'm sorry it's a little red. That's why I had to leave when you were out. I called my cleaner as soon as you left, telling her that it was an emergency. Of course, I didn't mention it was for my son, or that I wanted my lower regions to be perfect the first time I showed them to him, but she managed to squeeze me in," his mother said.

"It's beautiful," Will said, unable to think clearly.

"It's just for you," she answered, smiling. "Now, where was I? Oh, you already know that if you ask me to kneel, I will kneel for you," she said, kneeling just a few inches from the sofa, her body almost touching Will's legs.

Will was close to losing it. His mother looked so perfect when on her knees. Her legs folding in an intoxicating way, making him wonder if she was made for this position, and her cleavage pulling his eyes in. How could two big breasts look so endearing? His cock was close to bursting, but more than anything right now he needed to see his mother's naked chest.

"Will you remove your top for me?" he asked.

"Certainly, Sir," his mother answered as she started to pull her top off. She struggled slightly to get past the breasts, forcing her to yank the top making the bra covered breasts bounce.

Will started to move his hand down to his crotch before remembering that he was in front of his mother, making him change his hand's direction to his thigh, clasping the fabric of his pants and gripping it tightly.

"Do you mind if I call you Sir? That's what I want to call you. Sir, Master, or even Daddy. It's just something very silly and yet very exciting to call my own son those words. I think that in public, I could even call you Sir William. No one would suspect a thing," his mother said, smiling slyly.

"Why would you call me those things?" Will asked, already knowing the answer but wanting to hear it from her.

"Because I love you. Not like any mother loves her son, but a true mother's love. Fully devoted to fulfilling your every need. I want to be your slave, Sir William. Taking care of your every sexual need. Your slave mother," she said, tears forming in her eyes.

He already knew it, but the moment was still getting to him. Hearing his mother speak like that, baring her soul to expose her deepest fantasies. He felt like she was putting her life in his hands, and he needed to rise to the occasion and prove that he was able to handle it.

"I'll do my best to prove myself worthy of those names," Will said, looking into his mother's eyes.

"You already have," she said, smiling.

"I'm still struggling with the reality of all this," he said, "but I'm desperate to see those big beautiful breasts in person."

"Yes, Sir," his mother answered.

Without hesitation his mother reached in between her breasts, releasing the front clasp, making the bra fly to the sides as the big breasts broke out of their prison. Will felt that his jaw was about to drop again, but this time he had enough control to keep his mouth closed. His mother shifted her shoulders to let the bra fall behind her, and Will looked as the most captivating breasts he had ever seen were swaying from side to side.

"They're amazing," Will proclaimed.

"Thank you," his mother said, smiling. "They were made just for you. All of me was made for you," she added.

Will couldn't believe it. His mother was practically naked, kneeling, in front of him. Revealing that she wanted to be his slave. He must be the luckiest person in the world.

"I can't take this any longer. Would it be selfish if I asked for some release?" he asked.

"As your slave, pleasing you is my highest form of pleasure," his mother stated. "Would you like me to take your cock out, Sir?"

How could a son refuse?

"Only if that's what you want," Will said.

"If that's what I want? Sir, I have trained for months to be prepared for this moment. I have asked other mothers what it takes to take care of a son. For months I have trained my body to be ready for everything you might want," his mother said, hesitating as she reached her hand out.

Will watched as her hand hesitated just an inch away from his hard bump. He thought she might have second thoughts, but instead, her hands moved to his waistbands. He felt her pull, and he lifted his hips up without thinking. His mother had grabbed both his pants and underwear, the hem getting stuck on his hard member, but his mother wiggled them free and with a quick yank got pants and underwear down to his knees.

His cock bounced, made a small dance, but then quickly settled in its overly hard state. He looked at his mother, nervous how she would feel about it, but the lustful look in her eyes almost scared him. She looked like his cock was the most coveted prize in the world.

"Beautiful," his mother stated, her eyes full of mesmerized bliss. "I'm glad I trained, but I must confess I wasn't quite ready for," she paused, looking for the correct words, "I have trained with toys, and they were a bit smaller. Just remember that I'll get better now when we can practice together," she said, beaming a wide smile.

Will wanted to ask about his father, but something told him it wasn't the right time to bring that up. Whatever he had been doing, it mustn't have been good enough, because now Will was ready to take over the duties of pleasing the woman of the house.

Will felt like his heart was going to beat its way through his chest. His mother had pulled his pants and underwear all the way off, having tossed them away somewhere he couldn't see. He could see his cock pulsing as his mother's hand slowly traversed closer, grabbing her soft hand around the thick base and gently holding it.

"I can't believe my son's cock is this big," his mother whispered to herself, looking like she didn't know that Will could hear her. "My Master's big juicy cock."

Will was struggling to not cum. His mother's soft hand slowly moving over his shaft as she looked to be studying it intensely, wanting to learn every detail of her new thing of worship.

"What would you want your mother to do?" she asked, emphasizing the word mother.

Will knew exactly what he wanted.

"I want to know how it would feel to have my cock between those massive breasts," Will said, having planned to say titties, but chickening out as he was speaking to his mother.

"That's a great idea, Sir," his mother answered, using her free arm to hold under her breasts and lift them up proudly on display. "Would you believe that your mother has never done this before? I know just how to do it though, and if I may suggest something, it'll feel even better for you if we wet you up a bit first."

"How?" Will asked, looking into the cleavage of his mother's bosom.

"I thought I should use my mouth. Get that big cock all wet and juiced up for my big titties," Melissa said, lifting her chest up even further. "Would you mind if I did that?"

Mind? Right now he would mind if she didn't do that.

"I would love that," Will said.

"Thank you, Sir. Who would have known that this old broad could make her sons big cock this hard," she said, giggling lightly to herself.

Will couldn't believe it either. Nothing in his life had made him as hard as she. Her naked body and bright personality being the ultimate aphrodisiac. He wanted to tell her that she wasn't old, but it felt like a cliché, especially since she was more than twice his age.

"You're perfect," he said. "The most beautiful, sexy woman in the world."

His mother aimed his cock so it pointed straight up, moving her hand to bare one side of the shaft, then she dug her tongue in between the balls, slowly sliding her wet tongue all the way up to the bulbous head.

"You're the perfect one, Sir. The perfect son, the perfect man, and I know that you will be my perfect Master too," his mother said, licking her lips.

Will couldn't argue. He wanted to be all those things for her. Incest was something weird. Something he had never considered. Something society taught people to shun, but who in their right mind could say no to it in this situation? Who could say no to the worlds most beautiful mother pleading to be her son's sexual slave?

"Get that cock wet," Will said, feeling his mind wither away to passion.

His mother gave his cock a few kisses, her soft lips making Will moan. She then put the head against her lips, moving in circles without letting the cock enter her mouth. Saliva was being spread out and Will could feel how some of it ran past his mother's lips and down his cock. Then his mother moved her lips away and started to spread the strains of saliva around with her tongue. A lot had gathered on her hand, and Will felt how she wiped it away from her hand, and then moved her grip down to the base, the arch between her thumb and hand being placed under his balls.

He could see his cock glistening, but his mother wasn't done yet as she moved her lips up to the head again, this time opening wide as Will's cock entered her mouth for the first time. The entire head disappeared as she closed her lips. Her teeth gently bracing the sensitive head, but Will didn't care about that. All he cared about was that the person that gave him life, was now sucking on his cock. Her tongue whirling around the head as she was trying to get used to having something that size in her mouth. When she looked up at him, their eyes meeting while she was working on his hard cock, Will felt his balls bubble and his cock swell to its limit. He was breathing heavily, working with every fiber of his body to try and prevent himself from cumming.

They both were completely still as Will thought against the powerful urge. He didn't want to cum this soon. Not before he could get his cock between his mother's bountiful boobies.

"Fuck, you're too good at this," Will said, finally having found some composure.

"Thank you, Sir, but I still have a lot to learn. I have tried to practice on my own, but I wasn't ready for your size. I will learn to be better," she promised. "Especially now when I got the real thing to practice with. I think you're ready for a tittyfuck now."

Will nodded, and his mother sat up, making sure her body was at the best height and then wrapped her big breasts around Will's cock. The soft skin enveloping almost the entire shaft, only allowing a little more than the head to stick up. She grabbed each breast with the corresponding hand, pressing the melons together, and then started to move them up and down. Will couldn't believe how amazing it looked. His mother's big breasts perfectly taking on his big cock. When his mother started to move her body up and down in the same rhythm, stroking his cock in the most enticing way, he again confirmed that he was the luckiest person in the world.

"Oh, god," his mother moaned. "This feels amazing. Your big, hard cock and my big, soft titties. They were made for each other. We were made for each other," she moaned.

Will agreed. They were made for each other. He was made for his mother. His big cock existing to match her big fucking titties. It felt so good to be between his mother's breasts, and he couldn't believe how much she seemed to like it too. He saw her nipples dance around. Both matching and unmatching the rhythm of her bouncing body. Will reached down, catching her nipples between his hands, gently at first, but in order to keep a hold of them, he had to make his grip firmer.

"Oh, god, Will. I mean Sir. That feels so good. Your fingers feel amazing," his mother said while moaning loudly.