All Comments on 'All Mouth'

by somuchyes

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this short, sassy highly erotic piece from the title to the last line. Loved the wit and sarcasm evident in the dialogue between two unnamed, yet memorable characters as well as the people/place observations of one of the protagonists. This story is about hooking up and the sex aligns perfectly with the tone of the story — sassy while passionately graphic — and the ending will put a smile on your face, especially if a romantic at heart. I would be remiss if I did not comment on how much this story differs from the poetic prose of “Now and Then”, also posted today: Differences in style, demeanor, edge, characters. To write these two very different pieces so well speaks volumes about your talent and imagination. High praise. Hope you continue to share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a pleasure to read on so many levels. I did want to keep reading though to hear Romeo give everything she was promising along the way...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was so hot, it's hard too find good strap sucking erotica or porn speaking as a stud with that particular kink. So thank you

PetereaterPetereaterover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story very much. Reading it while standing in line at the pharmacy has left me wet. I hope my arousal has not permeated the atmosphere around me. I believe I’ll return home and use this story as a fantasy while I pleasure myself. Thank you somuchyes.

xeriscapartistxeriscapartistover 2 years ago

Couldn't agree with the other commentors more. Great story line, filled with a little bit of tension and intrigue and "sass" as one comment read. Great use of language and imagery. Well done!

I'd be interested to see what our Romeo might have in mind to take our heroine up on her promise, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm a little late to the party, apologies. That was brilliant! I'm impressed with how much story you managed to tell in what is basically two (maybe three?) scenes, and especially with how neat your overall composition feels - almost like you've taken a longer story and filed it down to just the essential parts. And it's sexy to boot, so what more could we ask for? Really great job, thank you for writing, editing and publishing it for us!

Bree_23Bree_23about 1 year ago

this is the type of story that i like to read tickling my imagination

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersomuchyes@somuchyes
I enjoy reading and writing a variety of erotic stories. If you wish to read more from me I have published works (erotic novels and short stories) as Sandy Lowe.

SIMILAR Stories