All Mouth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, I'm going to come."

The prettiest words in all the world.

I slide my mouth down her cock until I reach my hand still wrapped around the base. My mouth and my hand together give me the best control, and I like the idea of her coming in my mouth.

Her fingers on my nape are going to leave a mark. That she can't control herself just makes it hotter. I work her over, my hands and mouth as steady and constant as I can make them. I'm so focused on the slide of her cock and the cadence of her breathing that I forget to look at her face. She reminds me with a hand under my chin, holding my head front and back.

My eyes meet hers, and she loses it. Jerking into my hand harder than I expect and coming in my mouth, coming all over herself. She's not the kind of woman I would call beautiful. The word just isn't the right fit. But in this moment, with her chest heaving, her thighs shaking, and pleasure a grimace on her face, she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

"God." She pulls out of my mouth.

I rock back on my heels to give her a little room and paste a smirk on my face. "My mouth's not just for conversation, Romeo."

She looks at me like she can't quite believe I said that right at this moment. This moment that would've been tender if we weren't strangers fucking in a bland little rent by the hour two steps up from Motel 6. She smiles a tiny bit. A small tilt of her lips. It's not a smile I've seen before. Not the grandiose grins she flashed at the bar. Not a you know you want me curl of her lips. Her smile is smaller and more fragile than that. It's real, this smile.

I smile back and we share the tender moment neither of us went looking for but seem to have found anyway.

12