All Moxie No Mercy 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What does special access entail?" Trissta asked as they got out of the car.

"What we were talking about when you got in the car?" Julie joked.

"No," Devona shook her head with a giggle. "I do all sorts of content for clients that nobody else gets. Custom stuff not for sale. He gets access to that stuff. The easy part is that it's already made and future stuff is what I would be doing anyway. Win-win!"

"I hope you get veto power on the tattoo." Trissta knew Devona probably did but felt like she should make sure.

"Of course! I told him to show me a set and I would pick a few that he could make the final choice on. He knows I won't do anything I don't want, no matter how much he spends on me." Devona entered the house still in awe at the space.

"Welcome!" Wendy shouted as she entered the house through the patio door.

Julie felt like she had been punched in the face and gut as she saw the tight, deep purple and black swimsuit cling to the goth girl. She was already familiar with Wendy's body but seeing it like that felt new all over again.

"This a 'Yes Please!' moment?" Trissta whispered to Julie who just nodded in response.

"The other girls are just getting changed somewhere. Food is outside with the drinks. What order you do things is up to you." Wendy noticed Julie react to her swimsuit that could hardly be called a one-piece, except by total technicality given how much it showed off.

While Trissta went to change, Devona followed out back. She stripped out of her top and pants as soon as she was in the backyard and stuffed everything into her bag, revealing the suit she had shown off to her clients underneath. She wondered if she'd have gotten more of a reaction if she had breasts bigger than muffin tops, but neither Julie nor Wendy were looking at her regardless.

"Banzai!" came the shrill scream before the pool exploded with water.

A few moments later the girls saw Kimiko breach the surface.

"You are lucky you are too small to splash the food with a cannonball," Wendy informed her before turning to Julie. "My bedroom window is perfectly positioned above the pool."

Julie had to contemplate doing the same for a moment as Kimiko got out of the water and ruined her train of thought with the red with black polka dots on her simple one-piece.

"Wooo!" came Lyta who splashed into the water.

Wendy held up the table cloth to protect the food. "Nobody is running through the house all wet, especically in my room. So, go ahead and get it out of your system." Wendy looked between Devona and Julie who both dashed into the house.

They both found Trissta coming out of the bathroom.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"Window jumping, apparently," Devona replied as she checked rooms to find the one that belonged to Wendy.

"Don't snoop, don't snoop, don't snoop," Julie repeated after they found it and walked to the window.

"I still have my stuff with me," Trissta commented as Devona stared.

"Throw it behind you as you jump. Or just leave it here." Devona was stunned at how the simple white backless swimsuit hugged the body of the Ace girl.

"Wendy and I already fucked so there won't be any rules about teammates getting down or anything. Just saying." Julie commented.

Trissta set down her things on the bed. "You two can feel free. I'd rather leap from this building," Trissta sassed as she lept out of the window.

"Fucking ouch." Julie had to accept the reply as she smiled and shook her head. "I like it rough but that was harsh."

"It has been a while since I've gotten with someone real." Devona cocked her eyebrow. "Now or later?"

"I'd say now, but I can't just fuck you in Wendy's bed while she's waiting on us to jump." Julie helped Devona into the window. "Later?"

Devona nodded and jumped. Once she was clear, Julie followed out the window.

"If I'm the Ace, why is Wendy the only one who isn't wet?" Trissta joked before stuffing a pastry in her mouth. She had cleared out of the pool to avoid being in the way of other jumpers.

Wendy didn't bother with the window and just jumped into the water, making sure to avoid landing on Julie. She swam up to the edge of the pool and pulled herself up a bit.

"Happy now?" Wendy asked before letting out a yelp as a hand went between her legs.

"Very happy," Julie teased before letting her go and climbing out.

Wendy pouted before following, tingling from the brief play with her hood piercing. She got out of the water and started snacking with the girls.

"My appointment to get my implant setting changed is tomorrow after school. Is it going to keep me from retaining any of this sugar?" Wendy checked out Julie for only slightly less lustful reasons as she wondered how much help she had with her figure.

"Well, it's an amalgamation of various solutions all in one item, easier to mass-produce since they all got based on the same technology. One of those things was a protection for diabetics so it keeps you from gaining too much sugar in your blood at once. So, the answer is sorta. Spikes like tonight certainly get curtailed but eating like this consistently wouldn't be good for you," Julie replied before piling a handful of candy into her mouth.

"So really, the only thing it does consistently is keep us from getting pregnant and experiencing any extreme reaction to the stuff we eat." Trissta looked at her device after talking and opened it up.

"Basically. You should all really read up on them. They are fascinating." Julie trailed off to cock an eyebrow at Trissta who seemed impressed by something on her device.

Trissta, once realizing everyone was looking at her, spoke up. "Sorry, it vibed at me because I forgot to turn off my casting for clients and someone just offered me a pile of money. Apparently, they are also close by because I have it set for walking distance."

Wendy glanced at the screen. "That's the address of..." She looked around her yard before pointing to the shrub in the corner. "That house."

****

Todd was suddenly terrified that the goth girl was pointing towards his camera. Had someone called to tell them? Nobody knew but him and they didn't seem to be reacting with any kind of anger. If anything, they seemed to be getting excited.

****

"Can we watch?!" Devona asked with excitement.

"I have rules against recording but I can't stop anyone from peeking over a fence." Trissta tried to feel bad about letting work get in the way of their party, but everyone seemed to be looking at her with giddy smiles.

"Why would you want to watch if you aren't going to be involved?" Trissta never really understood the appeal.

"Well, it's not like we can look up pornography on the internet." Lyta laid on the sarcasm thick.

"I know, I have to read all my porn," Wendy quipped and suddenly got strange looks from her friends. "Erotica? You read it? It's good. Don't judge me..."

"Any favourites?" Julie asked while trying not to sound like she was teasing.

"Well, I think Steampunk Harlots is rather fantastic. Sex, action, sexy action. It's about an airship brothel that keeps getting wrapped up in adventures." Wendy looked around wondering if she was being judged. "Would you like me to walk you over to the house? I don't want you getting lost while hypnotized."

"Oh!" Trissta was surprised to find attention deflected back to her. "I'd walk there and then go under. But yes, having backup would be nice."

"Great! Let's get you ready and head over." Wendy considered that going would preclude her from watching at the fence but didn't want to back out of her offer.

"Got a wig or anything? Most men like long hair." Trissta ran her fingers through her short hair, thankful it dried quickly.

Wendy stated in total deadpan, "I have a bright and sparkly blue one. It's from an old costume."

Julie kept quiet, wondering what kind of story it was connected to but didn't push.

"That can work." Trissta smiled, thinking something similar to Julie.

Wendy went to fetch the wig and grabbed the bag off her bed so that Trissta had something to wear while they walked through the streets.

The others went over to the shrub and got to work trying to figure out how to see over the fence without getting scratched by said shrub. After finagling the coolers against the fence to boost them up, plus a stool on top for Kimiko, they decided on using the tablecloth to protect their backs as they got behind the shrub. In the darkening light, they were well hidden in shadow.

****

Trissta liked the wig; it wasn't the cheap kind despite the colour choice. She put it on and in the dark, it was beautiful while she walked. Looking at Wendy, she gave her a nudge.

"Thanks. I'm glad you don't mind and are actually helping me." Trissta was so used to being alone that it was a new experience for her.

"I'm a proper host. When my guests wanna see a girl getting fucked silly, I try to oblige. Same with walking one of them through my neighbourhood." Wendy halted when they arrived. "I'm gonna wait here for you. That okay?"

"It will do just fine." Trissta started tapping settings on her device before winking at Wendy and looking back.

Wendy watched as the patterns of colour swirled on the screen and suddenly Trissta seemed to be sleeping with her eyes open. She watched her turn around and head over to the house to knock on the door. When Trissta was let inside, Wendy dashed over to the gate leading to the back yard that maintenance workers used. Stepping up onto the door handle and bracing against the fence dividing the property with the one next door, she could see the four girls poking their heads up over the fence in front of her. The view from where she was certainly wasn't as good as the others, but she could see their hot tub and hoped she would see something happen in it.

Just inside, Trissta was led by her hand into the lounge where the large window let in the fading light of the day. The man sat on the edge of his desk and admired her, gesturing to her to turn around to show off. As she did, Trissta took a deep breath to puff out her chest as she showed him a side profile. Finishing her turn, she stood there as he grabbed her by the breasts and squeezed them tightly.

****

"Went right for the tits. Squeezing them now," Julie explained.

"Well yeah, I would too," Wendy replied, thankful she could at least get a description of what was going on through her device.

The four girls huddled around the corner of the fence, trying to keep a low profile under the tablecloth they were using to protect themselves from the shrub.

"He's lifting her top but seeing the swimsuit. Pulling it down to show off her tits."

"How do they look?" Wendy asked.

"Pretty good, even at this distance. The suit is pressing them up and lifting them."

"Like she really needs that. Fuck, anyone else already touching themselves?"

"I was going to," Julie said, "but Kimiko was right in front of me so I've got a finger in her instead. I have yet to hear a complaint."

****

Todd had swivelled the camera around while the girls had been messing about trying to get something to stand on. He hadn't bothered using a quiet camera for the spot. He wasn't sure what he was going to be seeing when the girls were getting excited, but now he was watching the busy Ace girl getting felt up by a guy through a window. Her pants were off and her blouse pulled apart before being cast aside. It was annoying that he couldn't see what was going on just under the camera since a tablecloth was in the way of the heads, but his audio was telling him they were having a bit of fun.

Once the rich man brought the girl out into the yard, no doubt inspired by the swimsuit, he told her to get into the hot tub while he undressed. Todd could see the goth girl getting excited as she could finally see what was going on. He laughed at the idea of how he had started out doing the exact same thing, and wondered if any of them would progress to more sophisticated methods, but doubted it. They could get the real thing anytime.

****

Trissta smiled as she saw the man come into the hot tub with her. They kissed and she felt her swimsuit being pulled aside as she spread her legs. She moaned as he pushed into her and arched her back over the edge of the tub as he held her by the hips and thrust into her. Her breasts still, pulled out of the swimsuit, bounced and swayed with the movement.

"Yank on those tits and play with them," he muttered while trying to focus on his thrusting.

Doing as she was told, Trissta pulled on her nipples and moaned hard as she squeezed her breasts in between each hard yank. Her hips tried to thrust back, but being in the water with nothing to brace against meant that the sliding of the cock inside her was entirely out of her control. She didn't stop playing with her tits until he pulled out and turned her around, stripping the swimsuit from her and putting his face right into her ass and pussy. It only lasted a few moments before he got up and shoved his cock back inside her. Trissta braced herself against the edge of the hot tub and tried to match his rhythm, but heard him make some strange noises before feeling him shove deep and stay there while she wiggled.

****

"Oh fuck, he just came," Lyta muttered.

Kimiko tried to reply that she had done the same, but Julie kept a hand firmly clamped over her mouth now that she had moved up to two fingers.

"He's getting back into it," Devona added as the man pulled Trissta on top of him as he took a seat.

"That's right, old man, gotta relax after that," Wendy added, still on the call.

"Look at our girl ride. She looks like she fucking loves it." Julie was impressed.

Lyta was shamelessly working a pair of fingers inside herself; she almost fell off their perch when she came at the sight of the massive breasts rubbing in the man's face as they bounced. Devona propped her up and then hit the higher setting on the toy working inside her own flesh. Lyta had to return the favour as when Trissta let out a muted shuddering scream to cum, Devona couldn't handle it and did the same.

****

Trissta and Wendy came through the patio doors to find the girls sitting around the cooler on the lawn after dragging it out from behind the shrub when the show was over.

"How was I? Wendy has been silent," Trissta asked; she had been confused by Wendy who rushed the trip back.

"I'd never have known you were Ace. You actually feel and remember nothing?" Lyta offered Trissta a drink from the cooler.

"Well, I know I've been grabbed and exerted myself. But not like I had a dick inside me. It's hard to-" Trissta was cut off.

Wendy brushed passed and pushed Julie over and straddled her face, pulling her swimsuit aside. "They finished before I could."

Julie certainly wasn't going to complain as she licked Wendy and looked up into her eyes; as her tongue found the clit and hood piercing, she held the hips clenching her head as much to relieve the pressure as increase it. A moment went by before she felt someone pull her own swimsuit aside to do the same for her.

Kimiko wasn't going to pass up the chance to go down on a girl right in front of her. After all, it was only polite after Julie had gotten her off.

Devona watched as Trissta sat next to her and Lyta.

"This just happens?" Trissta asked in a confused tone.

"They said they already fucked and really, we just watched you take a hard dicking so yeah, it apparently does happen," Devona replied, amused at the second unexpected show.

"Tits out Wendy. Get into it," Lyta kindly teased and was rewarded with Wendy pulling out the pierced breasts and playing with them more roughly than Trissta had done.

"Did I look like that?" Trissta asked, more objectively assessing the scene than enjoying it.

"You were upside down, but mostly." Devona tilted her head to imagine Wendy upside down as well.

Julie felt the climax come from Wendy through her thighs and drank deeply as she in turn gave something for Kimiko to enjoy. She knew they all could have kept going but calmed herself when Wendy fell over onto the grass.

"Happy now?" Julie inquired as she sat back up.

"Yeah, you did well. Sorry, Trissta, but if I had talked during the walk, back I'd have been trying to convince you to fuck me the whole way." Wendy caught her breath and fixed her swimsuit.

"I appreciate it." Trissta laughed.

****

Todd toggled the night vision on the camera, but soon realized that the fun for him might be finished for the night as the girls just ate and hung out until they were all laying on the lawn stargazing.

****

"Does this make anyone else slightly dizzy?" Devona asked any of the heads near hers as each of them laid on the lawn looking up.

"One of the first things you learn in void training is to avoid being overtaken by the big emptiness of space and the spinning of stars," Julie explained. "So, sorta."

"Sorta slightly dizzy? Thanks for being specific," Wendy snarked.

"I get that the colony is a fishbowl during the day so can't see any stars, but if you were on the outside during the day, could you see in? Our time is the same as the others so I can hardly see anything in the other colony." Lyta gestured to the bottom half of an hourglass shape as the silhouette of the next colony over appeared.

"I could see inside when I first arrived," Between the angle and darkness, it was hard to resolve anything in the next colony.

"The glass is meant to keep radiation out, not light," Trissta explained. "Technically, it's sorta the same thing, but I'm assuming that since we are in fact alive and able to see through it, that some engineer worked out the details."

"I'm less worried about radiation than I am random rocks and crap," Kimiko muttered.

Wendy could hear grass roots tearing beside her as Julie gripped the ground and could hear her breathing become fast and shallow.

"It's made not to shatter and any leak gets patched within moments. They have glue guns of some sort on each colony that fire at their neighbours if they detect any leaks. It's kinda neat," Devona explained.

Wendy changed the subject. "I like how they sometimes post broadcasts on the glass. So, if you ever need more viewership, we can just slap you on there."

"Nooo!!" Devona cried in a muted fake panic. "That would actually be terrible. I don't broadcast within our own colony. Others, maybe. But my parents already have a hard time letting me do it in my bedroom now, let alone on the biggest screen ever."

"Get your own place. Problem solved!" Kimiko announced.

"Tempting, but I'd need a roommate to help cover rent. I don't make that much on camera that I can save money and rent at the same time. Any takers?" Devona challenged.

Kimiko knew she'd never be able to do it since she was needed to help support her family, not that they knew how. She also knew Lyta would never leave her mother alone.

"It would be nice having a place to bring clients. Safer and easier access to my costumes. As long as you didn't mind strange men coming in all the time to fuck me." Trissta was excited at the chance of being able to work without sneaking around.

Devona was suddenly aware she was contemplating a major change. "That would be fine. I was sarcastic a moment ago but I do like the idea."

"Be aware that although we, as your teammates will help you move, we are to be paid in pizza," Kimiko declared.

"That's something I think I can manage." Devona started thinking about actually moving out.

"A bargain can be made for use of some of your more interesting toys." Wendy was relieved to see Julie wipe off her hands after relaxing and added to the conversation to bring it back to her comfort zone.

"Clean them after and you got a deal." Devona sighed in good humour. "Oh fuck. That means I got to take down those damn hooks on the wall. Then put them up in the new place. Are we allowed to detach wall sections?"