All Moxie No Mercy 06

Story Info
A pool party for the girls to have fun and relax.
7.3k words
4.67
5.5k
3

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy was sore. The practice had been intense and her body wasn't used to it. She wanted to have a day to take it easy. Thankful that weekends accommodated two days off, she offered to host the team at her house for the evening. It had been a while since she had bothered with parties and now she had a social group of her own.

"Hello, sweetheart," came a voice that made Wendy realize she had been staring into the open fridge for too long.

"Hey, Mom. Having a party tonight. I'm going to need to buy a bunch of junk food though," Wendy replied as she closed the door. "None of that organic vegetarian crap. Pizza covered in meat and heavily processed stuff."

"All right." Her mother smiled and carried on.

Wendy was deliberately trying to piss her off but kept getting nowhere as usual. "Have you seen my scotch? Or do I need to restock?"

"No dear," was all she got in return.

Wendy sighed. Neither of her parents drank or ate meat. Even though it was all grown in a lab, she didn't care about that so much as she did that nothing she did ever seemed to upset or bother them. Getting caught fucking two men in their own bed only earned her an 'oh my, excuse us' from them.

"Hope it doesn't bother you when we get drunk and play loud music. If the cops come over again though, I think we would be sexy enough to just seduce them like I tried the last time." Wendy didn't plan on actually getting that rowdy with her teammates; they seemed far more responsible than her, but her mother didn't know that.

"Oh, we will be out for the evening." Not even a word of caution or suggestion came from her mother.

"Oh, fuck you both!" Wendy screamed at her mother before stomping back to her room, getting angrier and angrier with every step she took that didn't involve any kind of reprimand until she ran out of steps and fell to her pillow, crying.

****

Julie could certainly tell why everyone avoided Todd. Between his hygiene and manners, there was precious little to like, but he was absolutely who she wanted to tell her where everything was in the store.

The first day of work was a lot of fun as she had the chance to look at the gear and supplies for all the different sports. Lazer Brawl was new and fun but the others didn't go extinct. Though massive stadiums sure did when space in colonies was always on a premium.

"Where do we keep the-" Julie snapped her fingers in front of Todd's face. "Where do we keep the mouth guards?"

"Oh, over here." Todd walked over to the display.

Julie followed, letting out a soft sigh at how obvious Todd was about staring at her chest. She was certain it was because the top was working hard to keep her breasts contained even with the help of her bra, and the cleavage showing was a lot more distracting than the 'Spacepunk Brawlers' logo on her nametag. It was how her new manager Amar learned that there were other ways of attracting customers than good service. He didn't say it and tried not to notice, but the number of trivial purchases people were making after talking to her instead of 'just browsing' was noticeable.

"I'm going to need the girls to choose what one they like when their stuff comes in. Can you show me how to check order status? I know it's not even close but I am going to need to know eventually and I'm certainly going to get practice looking it up." Julie knew she would need to check herself against constantly checking.

"Oh, sure." Todd nodded, stealing another glance, and walked on over to the main computer.

Julie sighed again. She was just going to have to get used to him. And the fact that she wasn't going to risk the job for anything meant she wouldn't be getting laid at work.

****

"Hello everyone!" Devona greeted her viewers while wrapped up in a towel. "Going to a party tonight but I couldn't wait to wear a swimsuit. But I don't know what one to wear! Vote now! If your vote ends up being the winning choice, you will get to watch me put it on! The top voter who buys the most votes gets to watch what I get up to after!"

As soon as she turned the poll on, Devona started hearing the chimes of her followers buying votes. She bounced in her towel on the balls of her feet and gestured with her free hand at the swimsuits hanging on the wall behind her. The hooks were hard to put up but worth the effort since she used them a lot. Letting her clients pick her clothing was something that surprised her with its popularity. Once the five minutes were up, the conclusion chime sounded.

"We have a winner! Option four, the red and gold high-neck bikini with the big window!" Devona got onto her bed and picked it off the wall. "I'm glad it was so popular! Now so many of you get to see me put it on!"

Devona had a choice with her polls. Make the results private until after voting so things were accurate, or public so that clients could see what direction the wind was blowing and vote for that one. She knew lots of her clients voted for all of them to avoid missing out if she didn't disable multi-choice. Instead, they voted and kept buying votes to make their choice work out if they saw another one gaining steam. She clicked to limit her broadcast to the winners and dropped her towel.

"I know so many of you have seen me before, but I am always so happy with how excited you all get seeing me again! Naked girls are everywhere yet you keep coming back to see me! Well, I thank you for it!"

Devona read the messages as they scrolled by on the wall opposite her bed where she was projecting them. The projector was a gift she had gotten and hooked up for the first time to do the show. She wasn't going to rush herself; the last thing you wanted was for clients to think they got cheated.

As she wiggled her bum, she took the swimsuit down off the hook and started to put it on with deliberate slowness. She stepped into the bottom part and slowly slid it up her legs, exaggerating the movements of her hips to get it comfortable. Then she turned to face the camera to show it off before putting on the top half; her humble breasts didn't make the best use of the window showing them off but nobody seemed to be complaining. Turning around again, she tied herself up at the back while on her knees trying to show off her bum again. When she finished, she moved to be on all fours and turned her head to look over her bum at the camera. Her hand ran along it as she spoke.

"While only wearing two pieces means I cover less, it also means it happens quickly!" She giggled as she moved her hand between her legs and massaged right where the suit was already feeling moist. "Haven't even jumped into the pool yet and I'm already wet!"

Devona slid off the bed and pulled over a small cart and locked the breaks. The pneumatic machine on the cart had a long metal shaft extending over the bed. On the end of it was a strange-looking phallus from the darker corners of the toy market and made anyone who saw it wonder where it came from. The ribs and bumps were normal enough but the shape seemed entirely alien or otherworldly. Devona picked up the remote and kept it near her hands as she got back on all fours on the bed.

"It's just about time for that special someone to see me break in my new swimsuit. Hope the rest of you all come back for my next show!" Devona altered the feed again to only send to the single viewer. "All alone now, setting the remote to your control."

Devona angled herself on the bed to line up with the machine and reached to pull the swimsuit to the side, slowly backing herself up until she felt the tip pushing into her. She had already applied the lubrication and made sure she was ready by rocking herself onto the toy a few times before hitting the power switch. Suddenly the thrusting started and it plunged into her body with mechanical force. Yelping in surprise and pleasure as the regular rhythm increased, her body reflexively rocked itself to keep pace. It had taken practice but she learned how to keep it from being too much by compensating with her body When the speed changed it threw her off and sent a thrill through her.

"Oh yes, I love your cock!" Devona moaned. "So strong and powerful. I want it all!"

As usual, the talk was only partially playing to the client. The rest was as much a part of her fun as anything. Feeling the strange shapes of the toy passing through her insides, she swayed her hips to put various pressures on it, forcing out a climax that made Devona cry out into her bed and shake. When she recovered, something made difficult by the machine pounding into her still, she noticed she wasn't even close to time and smiled.

"Do it again! I want more! Please! I'm begging you!" Devona tried to prop herself up without accidentally hitting the kill switch on the remote near her hands. "Make me cum again!"

Reading the message her client sent, she pulled on the edge of the window and let her breasts fall out, looking somewhat bigger as the constricting material pushed them up. Still feeling the toy inside her moving furiously, she was shocked again as the client sent another message.

'Get bigger tits. I will pay if you let me put cum on them.'

Devona was not unfamiliar with the offer and smiled. "Sorry, but I don't do anything in person. As much as I would love to have nice big tits for you to fuck and dump your cum onto, I gotta keep my rules."

Devona was always nervous when telling a client no as they didn't always react well. The response from her client was to set the pump to maximum, sending Devona into another climax. It took everything she had to kill the power to the toy. It froze in place, still inside her, until she could shake herself off and catch her breath as she rolled onto her back. When she was able, she looked back to see another message.

'How about I pick a tattoo for one of them? If you make them bigger.'

Devona suddenly found herself considering the offer.

****

Wendy pulled her panties up and straightened her skirt.

"Always happy to empty my balls into my slut," Steph said as she did the same.

"Anything more?" Wendy asked in response.

"Nah, holding my cum for me is good enough for now. I have my own plans." Steph turned away after smacking Wendy on the ass and walked off.

Wendy sighed. She was getting used to the sudden and brief encounters with Steph. Giving her head a shake she left the bathroom, thankful a line hadn't formed while she had been in there after Steff. However, she did see Lyta and Kimiko looking around for her at the entrance to the grocery store.

"Sorry, was in the bathroom," Wendy greeted them. "I can grab the booze if you two get the snacks and/or junk food, then meet me at the till."

"Happy to help!" Kimiko was excited to be in charge of the sugar.

As they split up, Lyta spoke after Wendy was safely out of earshot. "She looked frazzled."

"I'd rather not think about things in the bathroom that can leave you frazzled while buying food, thank you," Kimiko responded. She kicked off and rode the cart she had grabbed down the aisle.

Lyta shrugged. By the time they had put entirely too much into the cart and met back up with Wendy she seemed better. Also surprised.

"Wow, that's a lot. I hope you plan on taking some home after..." Wendy gave a side-eye to Kimiko. "That was your plan. Got ya."

Lyta watched Wendy. She seemed to be smiling like she expected and certainly seemed honest and untroubled by the pile of 'food' she was setting onto the counter for the automated till to bag for them. Something nagged at her regardless and decided to keep an eye on their new friend. While she had been aware of Wendy at school before, they had only just started becoming familiar and didn't really know what her normal was.

"Trissta is picking up Julie from work now, then collecting Devona. Should give us time to haul this all into the house." Wendy looked up from her device at all the bags that Lyta and Kimiko were struggling to pick up. "By the end of next week."

****

Trissta found Julie at the counter while the customer she was with took his sweet time, paying to prolong the contact. She looked around at all the different sports paraphernalia and equipment. There was an awkward smile and nod to Todd after he waved from the display he was organizing. It caught her off guard and didn't notice Julie approach her until she spoke.

"Boo," Julie stated casually.

Trissta wasn't startled but brought her mind back into focus. "Sorry, I wasn't used to him acknowledging anyone."

"Yeah, I get bored between customers so I have been talking to him. Guys like that are so isolated they don't know how to talk to anyone." Julie brought Trissta back to the staff room where she got her backpack.

"Yeah, he's kinda a creep." Trissta was used to all sorts of people and their propositions but someone who just stared with lust and didn't approach just creeped her out more than any of the others. Well, ost of the others, at least.

"Well yes, but when you don't know how to interact, you tend to either observe or dive right in, depending on your personality. I'm curious if he changes from actually becoming familiar enough with the kind of woman he creeps on to if he changes at all." After waving at her manager, Julie walked out of the store with Trissta.

"Is that really worth it?"

"Only if it works, and I don't know if it will or not. Besides, we can't all zone out for work and not remember it." Julie nudged Trissta a bit.

"Did Devona tell you? Did I?" Trissta suddenly tried to recall if it had come up between them before.

"I recognized the kitty-paw tattoo on your thigh from the shower and the Hypno app site services. So, you zone out and get paid to fuck eh?" Julie tossed her bag into the car as soon as it pulled up and got in the back seat.

"More consistent money than being a race girl." Trissta got in one of the front seats. "How did you find my site?"

"Ad link from a sports site for 'Hypnotized Sluts to Fuck and Forget!' and I got curious." Julie started to strip out of her work clothes.

"To be fair, I am only a slut when I'm hypnotized. Though I have no idea where it comes from. I sure don't feel it normally." Trissta didn't look back at Julie even though she knew she wouldn't be invading her privacy.

"Well, like I said, I was curious. So, I looked up the hows and whys of the Hypno stuff, and it's more of a programmed response rather than revealing any deep-seated feelings. Though it can do that as well. You don't really get off because you secretly want sex but rather that you know how they want you to act and react so you do it." Julie started putting her bathing suit on, starting with the pale blue thong held together with white straps.

"Yeah, I know. Believe it or not, I also researched the thing I was doing to my brain." Trissta gave her a sassy look and watched Julie with her hips in the air getting everything to sit right. "But I never orgasmed before, so how would I know how to do it? Do I just fake it?"

"That's what I was wondering." Julie had a much easier time putting on the matching top and fitting it over her breasts. "So, I looked that up too and found out you can induce orgasms. Like, no memory stuff, just a screen you look at and then bam, orgasm. Unfortunately, it doesn't work on me. They say it's a one and ten chance on the site. So, it would probably work for you if you tried it."

"Wouldn't say I haven't ever been curious. But what if it works and I like it? Or don't? Or can't have one? Does that make me no longer Ace and I have been wrong?" Trissta sighed and looked out the window.

"I won't claim to be an expert but learning more about yourself is almost always a good thing. You have fucked people without the Hypno app before, right?" Julie started putting on her comfy pool clothing, a pair of loose short-shorts and a sheer white top left unfastened.

"Yes. Guys felt weird inside me. Like, why is there this thing pushing through me? They didn't really care as long as they got off, though I still got called a dead lay. With girls, either I felt bad for not being passionate about doing the things that pleased them or they got frustrated for being unable to please me. Usually both or worse. I tried to fake it but eventually gave up. When a guy at the race offered me money to fuck, I just broke down and told him everything. Instead of going away, he told me about the app and let me use it. I woke up naked in a motel room the next day and looked into doing it on my own terms." Trissta let out a deep breath.

"I can only say what works for me. And I love feeling dick inside 'pushing through me', but some girls only like other girls. Some guys don't have any interest in this," Julie gestured to her whole body. "And that's their deal. We don't really get to choose it. All we can do is learn everything we can about what we like. I've fucked a few girls who thought they didn't like sex at all because being with a woman didn't occur to them until they tried it and discovered they just really liked girls. It's weird and we don't all get to the same place at the same time. Even if it might seem obvious in hindsight."

"How did you learn you liked sex?" Trissta asked as their car entered the wealthy outer rim of the city.

"I saw other people being various kinds of intimate things in person or in the media. It made me feel good and want to do the things they were doing. I saw it and essentially said 'Yes please!' so it was pretty easy for me. How do you feel after Hypno sex?" Julie looked at the apartment building they had pulled up to.

"Physically, a bit weird because I had things in my body I wasn't used too, but also kind of relaxed. I take a few moments to process my surroundings and just go home or to the next client. How long after sex do you feel it still?" Trissta sent a ping to Devona.

"Depends on how good it was. An amazing climax can make your legs feel like jelly. But in general, it lasts about an hour or so. Though I have totally forgotten far sooner on occasion if they sucked or I just got distracted." Julie shrugged. "It's like any memory. Feeling cosy-warm remembering some simulated winter and the fire you sat near watching it snow still triggers even if your body can't possibly be feeling the same sensations. Now, really rough sex can make you feel it for a while until your body recovers. I'm just rambling at this point."

"It's fine. That's more or less how I feel. Sometimes nothing, other times I spend the rest of the day knowing I got ass-fucked hard." Trissta laughed, somewhat forced.

"Oh, that I know!" Julie joined in the laughter.

Devona jumped in the front seat next to Trissta. "What's so funny?"

"How long you feel it after getting fucked in the ass," Julie replied.

"Even if you don't remember it," Trissta added.

"Ohhhh, yeah," Devona agreed as the car got back into motion.

"You make any money today?" Julie poked her head over the seats to be between the two girls in the front.

"Yeah, clients got to pick my swimsuit. Then did a live machine fuck for the biggest voter. He offered to pay to make my tits bigger." Devona looked enviously at Trissta's awesome pair as well as the pair Julie was putting on display leaning over the seat.

"I wish I could give you mine, but I need them for work." Trissta laughed.

"Implants or enhancements?" Julie asked, checking out the breasts of both women.

"Enhancements. I don't want fake tits if I can have real ones, even if the implants are faster and don't leave scars anymore. Price isn't an issue if a client is covering them." Devona started seeing the mansions they were passing that would have been middle-class homes on Earth at best.

"Aside from seeing them, what does he get out of it?" Julie checked the nav screen on the dashboard to see they were almost there.

"He wanted to jerk off on them, but I play it safe and don't get involved with clients in person. So, I am probably going to end up with a kind of tattoo on them and he gets special access to my content for life." Devona marvelled at the house as they pulled up.