All Moxie No Mercy 07

Story Info
The girls get their new equipment and test it out.
7.1k words
4.74
3.3k
4

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a moment of panic, Wendy held her precious coffee away from her to protect it from the excited Julie who had crashed into the seat next to her.

"Guess what?!" Julie excitedly asked as she looked between Wendy and Trissta who sat across from her.

"No idea," Wendy replied before casually taking a sip.

"I can't think of what has you so excited," Trissta stated as she noticed Devona coming over to the table. "I mean, it can't be anything about our suits coming in. Since the volume of texts we all got last night while you were at work or this morning the moment you woke up, told us all about it."

Julie narrowed her eyes.

"So tell us. What non-suit related topic has you so excited." Wendy took a sass ladin sip from her coffee.

"I've replaced you all with robots. Still good for sex but with significantly less backtalk so they were a win-win." Julie kept to herself the fact that wouldn't have been entirely true ever since they were granted equal rights but kept quiet.

"Well played," Devona smirked. "I assume you brought them in today?"

"They are in the principal's office. We can try them on and test them out in the gym. The holographic emitters aren't the best but they should let us get the basics down before the full zero-g practice this weekend."

"You rented out the arena again?" Trissta was surprised and looked at the other two girls.

"Nope, school is paying for it," Julie replied trying to tease the other girls into figuring it out.

"I thought they were only paying for..." It finally clicked for Wendy. "It's October now, isn't it?"

"It will be this weekend," Julie corrected.

"Our first game is this weekend?!" Devona got everyone on the same page.

"Yes, so let's make sure we know how to put on the suits properly. Wendy." Julie stared at her friend and looked down at her short kilt.

"My kilt is plenty long enough! The fact that I rolled it up is beside the point. You didn't mind looking up what I was wearing when we moved those two in together." Wendy gestured to Trissta and Devona.

"That wasn't uniform related. Also, it served its own purpose of us not having to pay the moving crew." Julie smirked at Trissta.

"I appreciate you two jumping the cocks for me. Guys always seem to think anything they do, paid or otherwise, should also get them sex. Just because 'they' want it." Trissta didn't think she would appreciate it even if she had a sex drive.

"Everyone thinks that the things they want should come easy or as soon as they put in a little effort. Like, one team practice and you think you can win every game. It just stands out with sex because everyone tends to take that personally," Julie explained. "But even considering that, yeah. They seem to assume too much."

"Well, we don't do much to prove them wrong," Wendy pointed out.

****

"Well, you are in my arms. Only fair that I get inside you," he said.

Lyta rolled her eyes. Taking the shortcut through the loading area for the cafeteria as the truck was offloading was a fine plan, but running into one of the men offloading it complicated things. She had jumped up into the large open door the truck was backed into as the last part of her run to the school only to land in the arms of the guy who had been heading back for more boxes.

"Fine, but only because I need to change anyway and you were good enough last time to warrant seconds," Lyta replied with a slight sigh.

Kimiko was going to stand watch but the guy's supervisor or partner had only been a few feet away and would have been the only one to spoil things. She stared at him, wondering what he was going to say or do.

"I suppose I can do some paperwork in the cab." He left them, knowing full well there wasn't even paperwork to do.

Lyta let herself be lifted as he took off her sports bra to let her breasts fall against his face as he carried her into the truck. She felt his tongue lick at both of them, unable to decide where to focus. Put up against the wall inside the truck Lyta felt his grip move from her ass to her tits. She could see Kimiko stripping naked behind him to take advantage of the privacy to change. She let her legs down from being wrapped around him for support to pull her own off and toss them to Kimiko. As her friend put them in her bag, she felt her partner sliding his cock right inside her since neither had time to waste. It hurt at first, until it was slick with her wetness and lubricated enough to work into her with frictionless pleasure.

Kimiko wrapped her kilt around her hips as her friend wrapped her legs around the man drilling her. She pulled him back to sit on some crates so Lyta could ride him and give Kimiko the space to put a kilt on her friend. It wasn't the first time she had to dress her friend during sex, and she found it amusing to watch the redhead bounce her tits as she tried to catch them with a bra.

Lyta switched her rhythm to grind her hips on the man inside her so that her bra would go on more easily. Containing her breasts was a challenge under normal circumstances as her bras tended to be smaller than they should. There were no complaints from the man under her since neither woman bothered trying to fasten her blouse.

"Finish quick and I will give you my address for later tonight," Lyta moaned. "Just make sure you are prepared to be hidden from my mother and you can fuck me as long as you can."

"Doesn't she know her girl is an easy slut?" he asked, holding her hips and pulling on them hard. "That you just take dick on demand?"

"No, and she would freak. Plus, I'm the one demanding dick tonight. You just happen to be available." Lyta let her moan shudder.

"Get ready to take it deep." He started to grunt.

"We don't have time to clean up." Kimiko spanked Lyta, making her lift up. The petite girl grabbed the hard dick and wrapped her lips around it. She had figured that their position would make Lyta swallowing impossible so as he gripped him tightly, she felt him unload in her mouth a moment before tasting it. Taking him deep down her throat, she kept swallowing until he had finished.

Lyta climbed off and started buttoning up her blouse before fishing her underwear out of her bag. She took a few breath mints and handed them to Kimiko as soon as she got off her knees. The two women left the man with his pants down, sprawled on the crates.

****

As the bell rang the girls got out of their seats to head to class. Lyta and Kimiko didn't end up having a chance to sit down as they got to the table in time for the bell. While they were suddenly in a hurry to get to their lockers and stash their stuff, the rest took a more leisurely sprint to class.

"Why does it matter that I rolled my kilt up?" Wendy checked to make sure nobody who could get her into trouble for doing so was nearby.

"Because it's not allowed by the school rules," Julie replied, only slightly enjoying the antagonization of her friend.

"Oh, noes! Against the rules!" Wendy waved her hands in the air trying to over-exaggerate her opinion.

"Rules are important," Julie countered.

Trissta and Devona trailed back, not wanting to get involved, and took their seats quietly once they arrived in the classroom.

"Only when there is a reason for them. Kilt length is just some stupid limit." Wendy didn't bother taking her seat since she wanted to show off her kilt to make her point.

"There is a reason!" Julie exclaimed before looking to Mr. Freeman who gestured for her to continue. "Every day I was training for VOID CERTIFICATION, they made us watch security videos of people who died because they didn't put on their E.V.A. suits properly. So learning how to wear clothes correctly is an important habit to get into, and learning things before it's life or death is preferable."

"Girls have been wearing kilts for longer than we have been walking in space. I'm not really sure that tracks." Wendy crossed her arms.

"No, it was to instill a baseline level of discipline. So that wherever you ended up, you knew how to follow the rules. The fact that it also helped form habits for jobs that required protective equipment was part of the deal."

"What does that have to do with kilts?! It used to be women had to wear them, now everyone has the option. You can't possibly think it's too much of a distraction."

Julie stood on her chair. "No, I am sure my legs are as distracting as they ever are regardless of if I pull my kilt up a little." Everyone watched as Julie slowly rolled up her kilt. "That's not the point, the point is that you have to put a limit somewhere so if it doesn't matter, just do whatever the set rule is."

"Why would that sexist limit matter at all?"

"I'm not saying it hasn't been sexist in the past, but these days even McScottish over there has to follow the same rules as you." Julie pointed to one of the guys in the back of the room who was wearing a full Scottish kilt.

The young man was caught off guard at suddenly being involved in the debate.

"Of course, it's still sexist. I'm sure nobody would be complaining about how distracting he was being if his kilt was too high above the knee instead of well below it like it is."

"A distracting lack of clothing isn't limited by gender." Julie spun around while still balancing on the chair to point at Trissta. "If Mr. Freeman came into class wearing nothing but a red thong, would you be distracted?"

Trissta had her turn at being surprised. "Yes." She glanced at Mr. Freeman. "But only because such human perfection will draw the eye of any helpless mortal."

Mr. Freeman started making notes on his screen and mumbled. "A plus..."

Trissta continued. "Anyone else would be distracting for other reasons."

"That's kind of an extreme example," Wendy commented.

"That's my point!" Julie shouted dramatically, enjoying the theatre.

"You already made your point!" Wendy countered.

"I have lots of points!" Julie was hungry for scenery. "At some point, you need to draw a line, and that line gets decided by the general feeling of the people and those who want to avoid pissing off as many of them as possible. As a result, since nobody really cares if you wear too much, the line of how much is too little gets set. You might not like it but more people in this world exist with different opinions than yours."

"I understand that! My point is that I won't get arrested for a kilt this short, so why do they care if I have it this length in school?!"

"Oh," Julie remarked as if she hadn't been expecting so simple an answer. "Everyone knows that petty rebellion is something that happens so they draw the line a little more conservatively so that when you do rebel, you remain inside social acceptability. The fact you complain about an inch or so means you are rebelling within acceptable limits. Congratulations, your act of self-expression conforms to predicted behavioural models."

"NO!" Wendy drew out her exclamation like a death scene.

Julie tried not to burst out laughing as she finally sat down in triumph while Wendy sat down in a pout.

"My name is Greg," came a voice from the back of the room.

"Quiet, McScottish!" Mr. Freeman shouted. "I won't have you distracting the class with your outbursts anymore!"

****

For the first time ever, Principal Moses was happy to see Wendy in his office. It meant that she and the other girls would be clearing out the six big cases Julie had left there that morning. He knew they contained the team's new equipment; Julie had explained how expensive they were and that she couldn't stash them in everyone else's lockers. He was mildly annoyed at the presumption, but seeing students acting responsibly was always a good thing to him. As the girls grabbed their cases, he wondered just how Julie had carried them all into his office by herself in the first place as the containers were already in his office when he arrived that morning.

"A little warning next time Miss Ford," the principal politely requested.

"I'll try. Sorry." Julie curtsied as best as she could while holding her own case.

"Maybe if you showed up on time..." Wendy made sure she was almost out the door before she spoke, scampering away the moment she finished.

Julie tried not to laugh as she followed the team.

"You know you haven't been late to class for weeks, right?" Julie nudged Wendy as they carried their cases.

"Did you fucking make me responsible?" Wendy layered on the accusatory tone.

"Yup, first I made you on time, now I need to make sure you wear your clothing properly so you don't have any mistakes with these suits." Julie was looking forward to trying them on.

"I'm just glad we were able to fix mine," Devona chimed in. "My tits are already getting bigger."

"Well, since you are growing them to a specific size, it was simply a matter of manually updating the order. The suit won't be loose but it won't be too tight once you are done growing them out. How do they feel?" Julie glanced at Devona, curious.

"Kinda normal, kinda sore. Nothing you notice if your mind is occupied. The gene mod is going to be active for at least another week before I deactivate it. Guys are tipping more and more as they grow whenever I go live so I am not regretting it at all." Devona was smiling, enjoying the modification to her body.

"We will see the results ourselves soon enough." Lyta liked her breasts; they balanced well with her frame, but couldn't help but be turned on by the idea of them getting bigger.

****

Todd was finally getting to see what he had been waiting for. The girls came into the changeroom with the cases he had helped Julie load into a car after work. Now he watched as they stripped out of their school uniforms. He was already aware Devona had been growing her breasts out from her broadcasts, but as she took off her blouse he enjoyed the sight of her bra trying to contain them.

****

"Someone needs to buy new lingerie." Like most of the others, Kimiko enviously admired the breasts as Devona freed them.

"It's cheaper to let the clients buy them. Then I can make videos unwrapping them and wearing them for the first time. The only part that sucks is that I have so many cute bras I can't or won't fit into anymore." Devona grabbed her breasts and massaged them gently to work out the marks left by the bra she had been wearing.

"If you let them grow bigger you could borrow mine." Trissta laughed as she tossed her own bra at Devona, the cups almost big enough to hold her head.

"The thought had crossed my mind," Devona smirked.

"Why not sell them?" Wendy asked, her own bra fell free from her breasts to reveal her piercings. "I mean, you sell panties, right? I'm sure some guys wanna see bras you used to get fucked or something."

"That's a good idea! It gets them out of my drawers and gets me money. I will ask the crowd after practice." Devona opened the case and stared inside for a moment before looking to Julie for instructions.

"Alright, everyone in athletic underwear instead of being naked?" She looked around at her teammates who were all naked except for Trissta and herself. "Close enough. When you open the cases, you will find the suit on the top. Open the package. The suit will be really baggy to start but that's normal. It contracts when it's powered on and you will know it right away if it doesn't fit perfectly. The zipper is up the front but will go all the way to the base of your back. It's so you don't have to take it off to go to the bathroom but also not require help to put on."

"It also means I don't need to take it off to get a guy inside me. Perfect!" Wendy stepped into hers and started to zip it up.

"Oddly enough, not the reason they designed it that way but yes. Though try to keep the sex minimal, or at least nothing rough enough to damage it. Looking at you, Trissta."

Trissta scoffed with a smile. "I will try to contain my animal lust during practice."

The girls laughed and slowly got their suits on, zipping them up, and laughing again at their baggy fit.

"Okay, this is normal. Next in the case is the power supply. It attaches to the mount at the end of the zipper at the base of your back. Help each other get them on, you can leave it attached but don't leave it on or else the suit will be too snug to take off." Julie helped Wendy before turning around to get her own attached.

The small cylinders clipped on easily but the girls had issues moving about with the baggy feet at the bottom of the suits.

"Right, now, press into the dimples on both sides like this." Julie showed them how.

The moment she pressed the buttons, the cylinder lit up with red stripes. Slowly, the suit contracted until it fit snuggly to her body leaving very little to the imagination. The feet that had been clumsy to step anywhere in fit her like ballet slippers. As the rest of the girls did the same, she unzipped the front of her suit.

"As you can see, you can unzip once it's adjusted. Please don't try during, it gets messed up. If you need to, turn it off and on again. The next parts are the gauntlets. They are on the bottom. It should be obvious what side of the joint goes on the back of your hand versus your wrist."

"Is this right?" Wendy asked with the gauntlet stuffed between her breasts tightly held together by the suit.

"Yes, exactly right. Now you are going to be defenceless for the rest of practice, just the way I like you." Julie fixed her own gauntlets on correctly in front of Wendy.

"Fine!" Wendy pouted.

Soon enough, each of the girls were tightly wrapped in the school colours. Some were obviously not wearing bras underneath but Julie wasn't going to complain. She poked Wendy in her left piercing.

"We might not mind being able to see nipples or whatnot but I am rather certain that there might be rules against showing the goods." Julie noticed how the zipper hid any sign that Wendy wasn't wearing underwear. "So a sports bra at minimum unless you are comfy wearing something else. The outline of a normal bra would be noticeable but probably very uncomfortable."

"Says the woman who wore lingerie to get fucked in at the arena," Lyta reminded everyone.

"There weren't any rules about it there. I'd never wear that at a game. Plus, if you want to get fucked wearing one of these, you are better off wearing something crotchless. If you really want to skip it all, then grab the bits out of the bottom box and slap them on your tits and joints." Julie finally realized what the box under the gauntlets had been. "Devona should skip the tit bits for now until hers are the right size, but everyone else can get them fixed in place."

Julie sighed and turned her suit off so she could strip off her sports bra and put it back on.

"I thought we got measured with our underwear on?" Trissta asked, watching Julie.

"Yeah, wearing normal 'hold my tits in place' bras and not 'compress them tightly' sports bras. The suits will keep them from bouncing but the padding is shaped for the more relaxed fit." Julie grumbled at her oversight.

Trissta did the same and the girls all paused to watch her breasts bounce free and then get wrapped by the suit.

"I would like to help you put the pads on your tits," Devona stated as she eyed up her roommate.

"I would also like to assist," Kimiko added.

Trissta chuckled as she did it all herself as the girls pouted.

"The metallic red padding or plates or whatever they are made of go well with the maroon suits. Did you pick them out?" Lyta admired herself in the mirror above the sinks.

"I just picked maroon for everything but some only came in red. Speaking of which, tap the gauntlets to each other." Julie demonstrated, and they lit up with red lights like the power cell along with lines in the suits.

The lights were dim in the brightly lit change room but they weren't supposed to blind anyone, just grab attention.

12