All Moxie No Mercy 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Won't they stand out, like if we are trying to sneak by the defence or something?" Wendy traced her fingers over the line that subtly framed her breasts.

"We can turn them off with the same tap, so if you want to do that, you can. But in a real game, there are going to be lights all over from the holo emitters and everything else so not really. It's called Laser Brawl because it rides the line between safe and seizure-inducing. Less so at our level maybe but I really hope you have all seen pro games by now."

Julie stared at her teammates, ready to start yelling if she needed to.

"Yes!" Devona put her hands up. "Trissta and I certainly have. Though I think the networks filter them or something because they never look that crazy to me."

"You likely have the safety features on your screen. It's a factory setting you need to change." Wendy smirked.

Trissta and Devona exchanged glances to at least confirm they both made the same mistake.

"Alright! Assuming everyone else has seen a game, let's go learn how to do the thing that's like, half the game." Julie led the girls out into the gym.

Ceph and Chris were already there setting up the pylons that projected the holographic power-ups. Their reactions made it clear they were not ready for the six girls to be wearing skin-tight suits. The suits they were going to wear were bulky and made for generic fits since the school didn't want to tailor them each year.

"Intellectually I knew you would need your own suits, but I don't think I quite processed that you would go that far." Chris scanned his gaze up and down each of the girls' bodies.

"Uhh..." Ceph was having a harder time with his words. "What about... your... helmets?"

Julie froze in shock, grabbing her head in case she had forgotten she had already put her helmet on, mentally checking where it might have been since the cases were empty. Her brain lock wasn't broken until the gym doors burst open a few seconds later.

Todd was holding a large box and set it down before using it to rest on while he caught his breath. He had been in the hall with it while watching his cameras but even that had been enough to wind him and sell the others that he had run through the school instead.

"They were..." Todd had to catch his breath. "Different brand than the suits. So they came in a different package. Didn't get stacked with yours."

"Thank you, Todd!" Julie shouted with relief. "We didn't strictly need them since we aren't playing today but I would have been stressing about them all afternoon until I got them."

Todd just smiled awkwardly and nodded, still out of breath. He watched the girls in their suits as Julie opened the box to pass around the helmets. They looked like bricks but as Julie bent them in half to the sound of a snap, they expanded into minimalist helmets that were still able to protect the head without being heavy or bulky. Todd liked that he could still see the hair of the girl even after her helmet was on. As he backed away, wondering if they would give him another show when they were back in the changeroom, he heard Julie call his name.

"Todd. You can watch from the bleachers if you like." Julie was determined to include him after he had saved her so much worry.

The others cocked eyebrows or made other subtle gestures, but didn't comment as Todd looked confused for a moment before taking a seat in the bleachers.

"I've got the official powerup listing for the year." Ceph held up the tablet that was synced to the holoprojector pylons lined up on the floor.

"Walk us through them," Julie instructed once everyone was paying attention.

"All right, we got the obvious ones first." The first pylon lit up as he toggled the controls. "Sniper shot, handgun gesture and rather straightforward."

The projection was a simple pair of crossed images that showed a crosshair icon visible from all directions capped with the same image on the top. Julie knew the official power-ups would look more like bubbles with the icon floating inside no matter what direction you looked at it from. She swished her hand through it but nothing happened.

"Oh, we need to sync our gloves to the projectors," Julie remarked as Chris pulled out his tablet to start locating them.

When he was finished she tried again. This time her hand was wrapped in a handgun wireframe that she aimed downrange and triggered. The laser pulse flew away and as the gym projectors took over from her gauntlet the smooth flashy beam turned into a chunky image.

"Alright, so the discount holo display is annoying but our gauntlets are the good stuff. At least it works." Julie knew the school equipment wouldn't have ever measured up but sighed regardless.

"Next up is the shotgun blast. Sometimes they show up as tools to stick people to the scenery but the board decided that was too slow so it's just a wide scattershot, some hits will slow you down, lots take you out." Ceph lit up another pylon.

Julie picked it up and pumped her arm like it was a pump-action shotgun as the holographic projection made it look and fired a blast of short-range scattershot.

"Oh, noes, all our extensive training was for nothing," Wendy commented at the change.

Ceph carried on. "Grenade is very similar but it will now bounce off surfaces or explode on impact with a player. Or when reaching its time limit. Three and a half seconds."

Julie picked it up and tapped her hands together like she was pulling the pin on the grenade projected in her hand before dropping it at her feet where her gauntlets could still project it. It went off in a flashy blast like electronic glitter.

"I assume that normally our suits would react to us throwing bombs at our feet?" Devona put her hand up.

"Yes, the suits need to be synced but we aren't going to bother yet since I expect more than a few accidental cases of bombs and whatnot at our feet." Julie eyed Wendy suspiciously before smiling and getting a laugh in return.

"So our suits are kind of like the enemy, right? If they restrict us after getting hit?" Kimiko asked.

"It's more like they are a part of the arena," Chris answered as he continued to sync with the girls and happened to be helping Kimiko with her gauntlets. "Since they also help keep you from going out of bounds or hitting anything too hard."

"Fourth is the new take on the mine. Called Tripwire. You pinch your fingers with both hands at a point and pull them apart like you are about to garrott someone, and then flick each hand at the surface you want to trap. So if someone hits it they get blasted by both sides."

Julie was excited and gave it a try. She picked it up and, after admiring the two shaped charges on either of her wrists, planted it between two of the emitters. Then kicked the line and set it off. The explosion was more like lightning this time but still flashy.

"What's the range?" Lyta had a malicious grin on her face.

"One meter from each end, but the line can be as long as three meters so I suppose you gotta place it intelligently," Ceph replied with a smirk. "Though when the line glows like that you probably don't want it to be any more obvious than it needs to be."

"Can we get real versions of those? That fire something non-dangerous." Lyta tried to not sound suspicious. "Asking for a friend."

"Oh man," Kimiko sounded excited. "Christmas is going to fucking rock for me this year!"

The girls laughed and the guys shook their heads trying not to be terrified of having to deal with tripwires in the real world.

"Moving on, the fifth is another explosive, the missile launcher." Ceph grinned. "Touch the side of your head next to your eye, then extend your arm to point and it will fire a laser line like the sniper shot, only smaller. The moment after you get a small tracking missile fire out of your arm and it will follow the path you aim. So you can be moving and tracking someone with a flying bomb at the same time."

"I thought that was professional-grade only?" Julie was surprised but excitedly pleased.

"The college teams have been lobbying for a while to get it and they finally did. Our school board just jumped on the bandwagon and now it's an open item." Ceph was showing Julie the tablet with the ruling on it.

Excitedly, Julie tried it out with her gauntlets projecting a tube launcher on her shoulder, and despite the disappointing shift with the school emitters as soon as the missile got far enough away, it was still a fun weapon. She was going to love learning how to use it.

"Lastly, we have the bouncy ball. Exactly what the name says, it won't tag you out but it will hit like a brick and bounce like crazy."

Julie smirked, thinking back to all the dodgeball she played before being old enough to play Laser Brawl. Using it was simple, she had a big glowing ball in her hand that bounced hard off any surface without losing velocity as soon as she threw it.

"These sound different from what you told us before. Somewhat." Trissta looked puzzled.

"They do this sometimes. Mix things up and change things. But we have the advantage of not having built any muscle memory up. I'd rather it happen now than right before trying out for a pro team after learning the old ways. To that end, let's build some muscle memory!"

Julie excitedly gestured to Ceph to turn the rest of the pylons on so that each girl could have their own.

"Ready for the surprise?" Ceph asked Julie, before looking back at Chris.

Julie and the girls just watched as the rest of the guys' team came out in their suits and hooked on to the cables down at the far end of the gym.

"Live targets! Fuck yeah!" Wendy shouted in excitement.

"They need to learn how to dodge at some point. Figured we could both get some practice in." Ceph took a quick glance at Julie's chest.

"Suit up yourself," Julie replied as she took the tablet from him.

As Ceph and Chris ran off to change, Julie lit up the other emitters and started going through the powerups one at a time while; she and the girls fired downrange to hit the guys who lept around, trying to get closer when asked but also avoid being hit.

Todd sat watching, he'd seldom ever plainly watch anyone before. At least not once he got into using cameras. This time, however, he had been invited and it didn't feel like he had to hide anything. It was oddly comforting and enjoyable to see the others laughing and having fun.

****

With the men's team being too exhausted to do much of anything after a few hours of getting shot while jumping around trying not to get shot, Ceph and Julie agreed to swap roles after they had a day to rest up. Julie knew the real thing would be more difficult but everyone now had the solid foundation for muscle memory.

"Alright, since the guys turned into a bunch of tired wussies, they are going to go home and cry about it. So we won't be getting shot at until tomorrow." Julie explained.

"I like the way I phrased it better," Ceph commented with a weary sigh.

"Everyone can now take all their equipment home with them, read up on cleaning instructions, and get ready to learn what it feels like to get shot in it tomorrow." Julie finished.

"Assuming the guys can actually hit us?" Wendy asked while sending a smirk at Chris.

"I suppose it's technically possible." Julie shrugged, trying not to obviously glance at the reaction she was getting from Ceph.

"Oh, will it be like that pity fuck thing you were telling me about?" Trissta asked in an overly excited tone like she just learned something special.

"Yes!" Julie agreed like a proud teacher. "Oddly enough, like the example I gave you, it will also involve Ceph."

Ceph threw his hands up in surrender as he left to go back to the changeroom. "Right, I'm done. See you tomorrow."

The girls laughed all the way to the changeroom where Wendy urged Julie to go on without her. Julie looked but couldn't tell who was hiding behind the bleachers, just that it wasn't Todd who was rushing out the far door. She smacked Wendy on the ass and left her to her own devices.

Wendy squeezed behind the bleachers, thankful their sides were covered to provide some privacy and that the faculty seemed oblivious to it.

"Well, don't you look fucking fine." Steff checked out Wendy with a long look up and down her body.

Wendy was focused on the cheerleader's pleated skirt that was slowly rising as her hard cock lifted it as it stiffened. She unzipped her suit down to her belly so her breasts could start to push it apart. Slowly, her hands reached up to grab the edges and could see Steff getting rock hard as she pulled her suit open wide to bare her breasts.

"Knees, slut." Steff commanded.

Wendy dropped down and was surprised by just how well her knee protection worked. As she opened her mouth wide and looked up at Steff, her knees felt as comfortable as they could be. Her hair was freed from her helmet and then suddenly gripped hard, pulling her mouth forward. Wendy quickly took a deep breath before her mouth was filled by the cock sliding through it. Holding it with one hand to massage the shaft as she worked her mouth over it, the other played with her breasts to tease them ready.

"I love it when you make those cute little gagging noises. Drool over those fucking tits. Swallowing isn't allowed at the moment." Steff pulled Wendy free to see her open mouth gasping for air and the saliva running down her chin before slamming herself back inside the skull in her hand.

As Wendy worked to simply breathe, there was little technique she could apply so she focused on looking upwards to see Steff pulling her shirt up enough to show off her breasts. Wendy could feel the gobs of drool landing on her own as they spilt from her mouth.

"Titties nice and wet?" Steff asked, slamming her dick right down the abused throat of the girl kneeling at her feet.

Wendy tried to nod as best as she could while holding her breath. She couldn't say the words until she was finally pulled free, but it took her a few tries to even find the air.

"I asked a question, my pale little goth slut! Are those titties nice and wet?" Steph repeated while slapping her dick across the face she had been using to please it.

"Yes, they are." Wendy pressed her breasts together to show them off as ready while trying to lick the dick still sliding over her face.

Steff pulled back to admire them before losing her skirt and taking a lower stance before pulling Wendy up by the nipple piercings to get her as high as she could kneel. Then she slid her dark-skinned shaft between the breasts and saw the tip poke up from between the white skin. As she thrust her hips she watched Wendy bounce her body and use her hands to move the tits squeezing on her dick. Steff slapped Wendy across the face with one hand, then soothed it after before repeating it on the other side.

Wendy shuddered after the second slap forced her body to climax before she had even been touched between her legs. The sound of Steff laughing at her as she fumbled to keep the cock trapped between her breasts was sadistic. Her mouth opened to face the tip that kept sliding up close before disappearing again a moment later.

"Oh no, no swallowing, remember. I'm not finishing yet." Steff pulled away and put her foot between Wendy's legs.

Wendy felt the pressure and slowly stood up. Her zipper had come undone down to her crotch and seeing Steff snap as she pointed, she finished the job. Her suit was undone but still hugged her arms and legs until she turned it off.

"Grab." Steff pointed to the bleachers above to where Wendy quickly grasped. "Pull up."

Wendy pulled herself up as best as she could and felt Steff quickly get between her legs. As she was pulled down she felt Steff sliding her cock inside and Wendy climaxed again at finally feeling her pussy stretched to admit someone. She let go of the bleachers and held onto Steff whose toned muscles worked to lift her how she wanted her. It wasn't much of a challenge for a cheerleader to handle her body and hold her ass tight enough to slam it down. Each thrust into her had the full weight of her own body plus everything Steff pulled into it.

It was now Steff's turn to slurp as she licked all over the breasts in her face. Pretence gone, she wanted the tits and added her saliva to the mixture eagerly. Wendy held them for her just to make it a little bit easier and Steff smiled on the inside. Unable to contain herself, she set Wendy down on the floor but stayed inside her. Bracing herself over her with one leg on her shoulder, Steff ran her shaft into the soft white pussy as quickly as she could. Her balls ached for release after about a minute of watching the girls practice. When she finally started to feel her cum flow from inside her, she grunted hard and spit on Wendy, hitting her right in the face.

Wendy had to lay there and take it as she was spat on; feeling Steff finishing inside her, she shuddered again, exhausted but unable to resist the climax. Steff collapsed on top of her, staying inside her, and Wendy supported her by holding onto her hips gently.

"When the shower is free," Steff had to control her breathing. "We are using it."

****

Devona let out a long whistle like an incoming artillery shell.

"What was that for?" Trissta asked since Devona was staring at her as she did it.

"Seemed appropriate since you just caused a boobsplosion," Devona replied.

The girls sniggered and Trissta shook her head as she continued to take off her outfit. "Yes, my tits are big and held in place by the suit. Yes, they expand and hang free when I take it off. No, you don't need to do that every time."

"That was the first time!" Devona replied defensively as she stripped off her own suit.

Trissta laughed. "Here, yes. But you do it all the time at home. I mean really, how long do we need to live together for my tits to just be normal and casual and go without remark?"

Julie butted in. "I have to side with Devona here. They are rather fantastic. As someone who possesses her own fair pair, they are still remarkable."

Trissta sighed. She understood that anyone who liked women usually liked boobs, even if they had their own, and hers were often the sorest part after seeing a client, but she just didn't understand why. Though given that lots of people liked things others wouldn't understand, sex-related or not, she wasn't going to hold it against them. She laughed again, wondering if someone would make a 'hold them against me joke' with her. They certainly weren't rare but for the first time, they wouldn't have bothered her, not if they came from her friends.

"Are these waterproof?" Kimiko asked, looking at her suit.

"Everyone really needs to read their manuals but yes. You can shower in them if you like but if you need to give them a deep clean, you are best to stick them in a tub or sink and just let them soak. We sell stuff at the store if you need to go the extra mile to remove some scent or stain. Just remove all the electrical components first. They are also waterproof but that doesn't mean submerge them in water overnight. Care instructions come with them along with charger stations and all that." Julie stripped out of her suit and started to pack it away.

****

Todd watched as Julie got naked with the rest of the women. He really liked her.

12