All Moxie No Mercy 08

Story Info
The first real game of the girls put them to the test.
7.5k words
4.82
2.6k
3

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy wasn't in a hurry to go downstairs. To leave and get to her first game, sure, but not to go downstairs. She had put on a comfortable pair of underwear and a sports bra under her deep purple tracksuit. The second to last thing she wanted that day was to wear something uncomfortable after the game. Going downstairs was the last thing she wanted. To waste time she unzipped her hoodie and looked at the piercing bumps on the bra and decided she didn't want to bother taking them out or hiding them. She figured she might as well be a walking scandal as always when going downstairs.

Waiting in the kitchen, not for her of course, just waiting, were her parents. They seemed to have been talking about something when she came down.

Wendy tried to engage with them. "What were you talking about?"

"Oh, nothing," her mother replied politely.

"Well, I have my first game today." Wendy tried to inject enthusiasm instead of sounding annoyed.

"That's nice," her mother commented, again in the same polite tone Wendy felt people used on visiting children they wanted to ignore.

"Whatever." Wendy just felt too defeated to engage anymore and turned to leave, pausing only to grab her equipment case on her way out the door.

****

Ceph was regretting having spent the night with Julie. Well, not so much the night, but waking up with her already dressed and raring to go four hours earlier than they needed to be. Now he had been dragged along to the arena without enough sleep thanks to how much energy Julie needed to burn with him the night before; he sat yawning in the hallway while she paced in the low gravity.

Julie was thankful Ceph had come over the night before. The few men in her building available at the time couldn't last long enough to wear her down enough for sleep that she finally called him over to finish the job. He had arrived while she was in the shower trying to at least show him the courtesy of washing the other men off or out of her. It had worked; she got to sleep, but the moment she woke up, she was back to full energy. She looked at Ceph feeling a bit bad about how tired he was going to be for his first game and thought about how she too might very well crash at some point.

"I should have just let you sleep, shouldn't I?" Julie asked.

"Last night or this morning?" Ceph joked with a smile. "Last night was a blast and the only thing I didn't like about this morning was you getting dressed before waking me up."

"Sorry." Julie smiled and decided he probably didn't need to know she had to get dressed to hook up with the neighbours who answered her early morning texts. "I'm just worried I'm going to be exhausted later."

Ceph looked at his device. "We got time. The medical room has cots, I bet. Let's go have a power nap."

Julie sighed; she knew he was right. "Just don't do anything to turn me on, or else I'm gonna ride you the whole time and not stop till the game starts."

The eyes on Ceph's face went wide open for the first time that morning. "Well damn, that's a tall order."

****

Kimiko powered off her vibe and relaxed. Slowly she turned the shower off and stepped out to dry herself off. She muted the playback of her girlfriend Mustang eating her out that she had made the night before but kept it playing. Getting ready early in the day was easier than normal because she was the only one not sleeping in. Her family would show up much later at the actual game time to watch her but at the moment she had the bathroom to herself.

She was sad to turn off the playback but knew she had to go. After getting dressed she grabbed her gear and went out the door to take the elevator down. It was exciting to finally be playing and not practising the game. She wondered what Mustang was doing with the video of her returning the favour between her girlfriend's legs.

Watching Kimiko leave her apartment, and the video of her slurping the ponygirl now pleasuring her in the same way, the woman smiled. Looking down at the leather pony mask as it moved between squeezing thighs, she imagined Kimiko doing it to her like in the video.

The woman pulled the head up by the leather ears. "Be sure to call her after the game and see what she is in the mood for. No pressure for sex, just keep your device on like usual, but if she's in the mood then take her to the viewing box. The Bull arranged for us to have it for the game and set it up so I can view things privately."

"Yes, Mistress. I will prepare her for you," replied Mustang before being shoved back into place as she too listened to the sound of her pleasure in the video.

"It's always tricky to transition a woman into service. We don't need a repeat of what happened when I made you get a divorce. If he wanted to keep you he should have let you breed at my command. This one will need to learn her relationship is with me, not you. All in good time. How are the rings?"

Mustang moaned in pleasure, playing with the wedding bands piercing her nipples and chained to the engagement ring pierced through her clit.

****

Lyta was rudely awakened by the maintenance workers fixing up the landscaping around her building.

Five minutes before her alarm was supposed to go off.

She grumbled and decided to get a sort of revenge by opening the blinds of her window and getting up. She was noticed almost immediately by the men milling about outside. Pretending not to notice, she stretched and stripped out of her nightwear before brushing her hair.

Diana shoved the man back into the bedroom as her daughter's door opened early.

"Why did they start with the hedge trimmers so early?" Lyta asked, holding her housecoat closed since it wasn't worth tying up.

"I didn't even know they had electric tools that loud. I will talk with the super." Diana was relieved that her daughter hadn't remembered how soundproof their windows were.

"You have the site where our game will be listed right?" Lyta asked as she cut through the kitchen to get a cinnamon roll.

Diana coaxed the man she had tried to get out the window behind her so he could get out the front door without being seen. "Of course."

"All right, I am going to have a shower before I go." Lyta came about since the kitchen wasn't on the way to the shower no matter how much she wanted to justify it.

Her mother was relieved at the swiftness of the man who had taken the opportunity of Lyta facing the tasty treats to get behind the couch so he was out of the hall when Lyta came back. "Enjoy."

As Lyta disappeared down the hall munching brekfast, Diana unceremoniously shoved the man out the front door and made a note in her device next to his contact information. 'Swift and stealthy, 8/10 Sex, Call again.'

Lyta didn't hear a thing as she went to the bathroom for her shower. It didnt take long for the workers to come around and watch some more as Lyta showered with the glass fogging turned off and did some basic makup. Only then did she get dressed and take her equipment case with her out the door.

Outside Lyta walked by the working men while she carried her case. They approached her smiling.

"Nice show, girlie. I got something else big and hard for you to carry," one taunted while referring to her case.

"Shame you woke me up early, now you have to carry your blue balls all day. Suck your own fucking dicks." Lyta gave them the finger as she got in a car and left.

****

Todd was watching Devona on her stream while she in turn watched Trissta on the big screen seeing a client. Of course, he was the only one who knew who she was watching. She had told everyone her friend was getting laid and set up a camera for her to watch but apologized that she couldn't show it. Nobody who mattered seemed to mind only seeing Devona with her larger breasts pleasuring herself with a toy in her bed.

It annoyed him that the bedroom Trissta had chosen had an ideal mounting point for a camera outside her window but it was blocked by a colourful stained-glass sheet designed to diffuse light into the room. He could tell things were moving but there was nothing he could make out; he brought back the camera once he realized she kept it there all the time.

Devona set up her own cameras so he never really needed to set his own for her. Besides, her window had nothing he could set his camera on to look through. So it was a moot point given the only time she wasn't streaming was when she was doing things that weren't worth seeing at any rate.

Regardless, the show was relaxing after suddenly having to fly three drones away from the house of the redhead when workmen showed up. The show her mother had put on had been fun but having to make sure nobody saw his drones leave was nerve-wracking even with the workers pausing to stare through the redhead's window. That didn't surprise him, he liked what he saw as well, but he had to take advantage of her distraction to move his drones. Now he was going to have to replace them at some point. Manually in some cases, since hiding in the shrubs is easier to get out of than get into when you are trying to hide them after so they wont be noticed.

****

Trissta slowly became aware of herself again. She laid on her bed for a few minutes before yanking off the sheets and tossing them in the cleaning bin. Leaving her room, she opened the door she had set up with Devona to separate the entryway from the main apartment. Her bedroom door was right next to the front door and it had taken some time to find one with a layout like it.

"That was fucking fantastic." Devona moaned, still laying on her bed as naked as her roommate.

Trissta looked at the tiny light on the wall that indicated she was offline. "Glad you had fun. What did he do to my tits? They are fucking sore!"

"After getting a good titty fuck from your hands squeezing them on his cock, he got you on your back and mauled them while pumping into you. I think mine are finally ready to be used as handles." Devona jiggled her breasts, still getting used to their new size.

"Ah well, I'm glad one of us had some fun." Trissta shook her head as she saw Devona lightly touching herself while staring at her naked body. "Get cleaned up and dressed, we have a game today."

"Showering together lets us save time and rub lotion on each other." Devona was already on her feet scampering to the bathroom.

Trissta sighed and smiled. "Only because it helps with proper skincare. If you orgasm in there while touching me I'm going to tackle you during the game instead of the other team."

Devona tried her best faux damsel voice. "Oh no! The big titty woman is smothering me!"

"Damn it, I will find some way to punish you," Trissta countered before seeing the excited smile on Devona's face. "Fuck! I--"

"Yes please!" Devona started the shower while teasing her roommate.

"I need to find some threats that aren't also exciting to you. I'm not used to framing everything as sexually as possible!" Trissta sighed in defeat, getting into the shower with Devona who, despite the teasing, did her best to respect the boundaries of her friend.

"Don't enjoy this," Devona whispered to herself over and over while rubbing down Trissta but not quietly enough to go unheard.

"Now that practice is over you need to actually use lotion this time." Trissta handed the bottle to Devona.

"Fuck!" Devona wasn't entirely upset that she had forgotten to actually use lotion but the shocked look on her face was enough to make Trissta laugh.

"No, just lotion for now," Trissta replied, and they laughed until they were dressed and heading out the door to join their teammates.

****

Julie bolted upright the moment after the alarm on her device went off. She grabbed her things and was out the door, entirely forgetting about Ceph -- until he caught up with her at the check-in.

"All that rushing just to wait!" Ceph smiled in jest as they waited for one of the screens to turn on.

"My first game of the year, I want to be ready," Julie replied as there was a click at the station connecting the power.

"You do know our teammates are probably only just waking up now?" Ceph checked in at another screen next to Julie while she tapped furiously.

"Look! They changed the whole system! We don't just have one shift, we have three!" Julie pointed at her screen as Ceph finished his check-in so the same information appeared on his as well.

"It looks like they are trying to get more games into the season. Rather than six teams in a day getting one shift, they have all of them going. Three shifts with at least one shift rest between each game. More time for scouts to get a look at us I bet. Closer to what university and pro teams have to deal with." Ceph checked the times his team was slated for.

"You're right. More game time for scouts to review. We don't seem to be facing each other today at least. That's going to make things awkward for the cheer team when we do." Julie finally relaxed a touch once she was checked in.

"Neither of us are going to be playing in the first round so we have all the time in the world for our teams to get here." Ceph looked Julie up and down hoping she would get the hint of what he was thinking to pass the time.

"We aren't, but you are!" Julie pointed to his screen. "You aren't in arena 1, but there are several going at once. Look at your own screen. I'm in arena 1 round 2, but you are in arena 2 round 1!"

"Oh shit!" Ceph started to dash away before stopping to come back and kiss Julie before running off again.

"We still had time to bang you, idiot," Julie mumbled to herself.

She before she decided to text him exactly that before badgering her teammates to show up.

****

Wendy inferred from the number of texts with an increasing degree of ridiculous threats that Julie was excited about their first game. After sending 'that was today?' she stepped off the elevator that took her to the low gravity area. The trip had been a lot more comfortable than the last time and her case was much easier to carry around.

"How do you look so fuckable in a tracksuit?" Steph asked as she saw Wendy come through the doors.

"I'm thinking you already know what's under it." Wendy already knew what was under the cheerleader outfit and could see the skirt already lifting.

"You think I can cheer around this much sexy without getting my balls emptied? I can hide my hard nipples, not a dick. Come with me." Steph turned around and flashed her skirt up in the low gravity to show off the entirely immoddest choice in underwear she had chosen.

Wendy figured it was for her benefit because nobody would cheer in thong. When she followed Steph to a nurses' station where some of the cots looked like someone slept there already, she set her case down and started to unzip her hoodie.

"Allow me." Steph grabbed Wendy by the tits in her sports bra and watched closely as she unzipped to let them drop free. "Fuck those are nice. Hold my cock and feel how hard it's getting."

Wendy did as she was told and used both hands to feel the hard dick under the cheer captain's skirt. Her breasts were squeezed and teased before being licked and sucked during the breaks Steph took from kissing her. A flexible leg got a toe over the edge of Wendy's pants and pulled it all down to her ankles so she could step out of them. A powerful arm hooked under her left leg as she lifted it, and she guided the shaft inside her.

"Fuck you feel good. This pussy is going to be working hard today. You think I'm horny now? Just wait until after I see you in that sexy suit jumping through the air." Steph worked herself into Wendy hard against the wall with one leg over her shoulder.

"You are lucky I got this flexibility or else I wouldn't be able to play after doing this." Wendy wasn't entirely comfortable with her leg being up like that much longer but knew what her sass would trigger.

"Excuse me, bitch, but I don't like you talking like that. Maybe you shouldn't be talking at all." Steph pulled out and pushed Wendy to her knees.

Wendy opened wide at the predictable reaction and tasted herself on the cock shoving its way over her tongue. She had a good view of the thong pushed to the side by the hard dick and fondled the balls hanging below. The tip of her tongue barely peeking out of her mouth under the shaft tickled them a bit before she could suck them freely once she was allowed to breathe. Her hands slid over the slick shaft as it dripped onto her breasts while her hair was being gripped tightly.

"Almost there, don't swallow. I wanna see my cum on your tongue," Steph warned, only moments before moaning hard and feeding Wendy her seed.

Wendy opened her mouth once she was sure she got all she was going to get from the cock; she showed it to Steph who lifted her top to show off the soft brown breasts. She waited until she was pulled up to slobber the cum onto the breast forced into her mouth and did the other in turn. Her hands were free to finger herself while teasing her clit and she couldn't help but swallow when she came herself. Once she was finished, she licked the breasts clean and swallowed the rest before Steph pulled her shirt back down.

"Wear this. It's not really made for a girl with a cock." Steph stuffed the thong into Wendy's mouth. "I better see it when you strip for me between games. Give it back at the end of the day."

Wendy stuffed her comfortable underwear into a pocket and pulled the thong on to show off before getting the rest of her clothing back on. She left the room and went to check in.

****

Trissta shook her head at Devona's whimper as she zipped up her suit in the change room. The physical contact and interest from her roommate had become much more enjoyable simply by virtue of the respect she showed for her boundaries. So when it came time to inspect each other's gear to make sure they had put it on correctly, she giggled along with Devona at any contact her breasts had with the wandering hands.

"Careful, if you poke her breasts too hard the shift in mass will destabilize the whole colony," Kimiko commented from the next bench over as she struggled to get her own suit into place.

"I like to live dangerously." Devona poked Trissta in the tit once more to prove her point.

"Where are the others?" Lyta asked, flexing and stretching in the snug suit to get a feel for it again.

"Julie and Wendy are already in the box. Waiting for us, I assume." Trissta helped Kimiko finish up and shuffled them through the door.

The other side of the door was pandemonium. They were in the player box that would normally host the extra players of a team but when there is only a single shift, it held the team on deck. From there they had the best seats to the two teams moving about the arena with all the holographs and lasers going off within the chaos of the game. They watched the other teams trying to score, getting hit, and floating back to the rear of the arena before they could get back on the field.

"Why is that person staying at the back?" Kimiko spotted the player just standing behind the rear line.

"When pro teams want to swap players they put them back there so that when someone goes out, they can tag them in. Since we only have so many players, it lets us put everyone out without having to scramble in and out of the box," Julie explained, wishing they had spent more time learning the rules but knew they wouldn't have ever been there by their own choices. "So if five of us are out playing, and one of us gets hit, if you are the one in the back, you get tagged in while they wait for the next person to get tagged. And so on."

"I'm assuming there are penalties if we jump in too soon," Wendy stated and got a nod in response.

"That's why you got to physically tag in and out. If you did jump in early, you wouldn't be able to use powerups or score anyway so then you did the opposite of help. If you miss the tag, jump in, and jump back to complete it, they generally let that go since shit happens. So don't fret, just complete the tag." Julie eyed the players on the field critically and wondered how her team would stack up.