All Comments on 'All Moxie No Mercy 08'

by RedFireBrand

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticover 2 years ago

Welcome back, you were missed. So sorry for the loss of your friends. I know what it’s like to have a cat-shaped hole in my heart, let alone two of them. Maybe your friends are playing laser-tag with little mice up in kitty heaven. 🐭 Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

Best of luck to you in your life . Your losses and employment woes are felt and shared by many . This is an XLNT series . Thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't know what this sentence is supposed to mean:

"Devona saw Kimiko go down and lose the ball, but as she moved to hit the man holding it, she saw him pass it upwards, get the powerup holding the ball disabled come back to him"

The game sounds incredibly fun, though. Shame it'll never come to be real.

RedFireBrandRedFireBrandover 2 years agoAuthor

@nthusiastic and pk2curious

The day this chapter posted my marriage suddenly ended so now I got to move out and sell the house. cant bring my last two cats so they are going with my now ex for the time being. so life has been getting progressively worse and not better. thanks for kind words either way.

@anon

If you have a powerup, you lose it when you are holding the ball but it comes back once you no longer have the ball. so she was going for him while he was vulnerable but then he suddenly wasnt once he got rid of the ball.

Brutus69Brutus69almost 2 years ago

Incredible chapter and the sport really does seem like loads of fun.

Question about this bit hough:

Players into position!" boomed the voice of the announcer who would have been talking a lot more had it not been possible to isolate the players from any unnecessary sound.

Should it not be "had it not been impossible to isolate the players..."?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedFireBrand@RedFireBrand
All my submissions are being falsely flagged as AI generated so I have been unable to update anything. Nothing I do seems to fix the issue and even if I rewrote everything, I don't know what to change. Finally finished my first story! Steampunk Harlots weighs in at over 390...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES