All Moxie No Mercy 09

Story Info
One girl rides a Bull before another gets ridden at Brunch.
5.6k words
4.91
3.2k
0

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the long wait and shorter than average chapter. After the last one posted my marriage ended so I had to move, sell the house, sort custody of the two cats left after the other two died only months before. So I wasn't in the best place to write this sort of story. It was still a struggle to get it done, such as it is.

*****************************************************************

Ceph threw one of his pillows in the vague direction of his dad who was trying to wake them up but ended up hitting Chris instead. This got it angrily thrown back at him and by the time their dad had fled, mission accomplished, they were awake.

"Why are we waking up before noon on a Sunday?" Chris asked, face muffled by the pillow it was driven into.

"Dad said something about sucking it up and getting used to it," Ceph replied, frustrated he was too awake to fall back asleep.

"We should probably get up. Dad probably just went to get the hose again." Chris rolled onto the floor with his blanket coming with him most of the way.

"If he really loved his kids," Ceph spoke loudly enough to make sure the house heard him, "He would never use the hose indoors like that again!"

"Surprise!" Their dad shouted from the open window, pulling the trigger on the hose nozzle to fire tight jets of cold water at his boys. "I didn't bring it in the house this time so be sure to tell your mom she needs to modify my promise for the next time. I'm thinking of going old school and using buckets."

His boys didn't hear much of what he said as they screamed and hollered while trying to shut the window.

****

Lyta stumbled out of her bedroom. The lights were still out but she needed the moisturizer lotion for her skin but her mother had stolen it again. She cracked her eyes only enough to see her way around the edge of the bed so she wouldn't trip on anything. Stepping over clothing to reach the night table she grabbed the bottle and stumbled her way out of the room so she could wake up in the shower and not have to hunt for it naked after.

Diana had been too terrified to move. Thankfully the two men spit-roasting her hadn't moved or made a sound as her daughter made her way around the bed and left after taking the lotion. She tried to sigh with relief but her mouth was full and the thrusts resumed as soon as the door clicked shut. It didn't take much to get her back into the mood in that state but by that time they had finished and left while she went to check on her daughter.

"How are you feeling after yesterday?" Her mother came in to brush her teeth.

"Tired, sore, but that's what the shower is for. Did I wake you? Sorry," Lyta replied, letting the water run over her body and stretched her muscles.

"I was already awake," Diana replied without thinking and rushed out a correction. "Barely."

"There anything for breakfast? I don't want to go out and buy something." Lyta checked the window to make sure none of her friends were hiding in the bushes.

"I was actually thinking of brunch. It's Sunday, and you need a treat after your first game. Invite Kimiko. Think the other girls will want to come?" Diana faintly heard the front door close as her friends left.

"That would involve getting dressed but lucky for you it also involves waffles. I'll message them after the shower." Lyta was suddenly awake and excited for waffles.

****

Wendy wasn't used to waking up next to a woman. Julie was still sound asleep even as Wendy pulled back the covers to show off the almost naked body. Having lent her one of her big shirts to sleep in, Wendy smiled as it was bunched up on her chest to show off the perfect breasts with each shallow breath. Tempted, Wendy reached over but instead propped herself on the edge of the bed so she could get over Julie without disturbing her. Standing up, Wendy covered her friend back up with the covers and snagged her favourite toy on her way to the shower.

Dropping her own giant shirt on the floor, Wendy hit her preferred temperature on the shower and stepped in to get a face full of warm water to soak her body. It was soothing to be covered in water as she clicked the dial on her vibrator and slid it inside to get her G-spot and clit at the same time. Her free arm held the handle on the wall as she worked the toy inside her. She thought about Julie laying in her bed, sleeping and at her mercy. Imagining what she wanted to do, she let out a soft moan.

"I heard buzzing!" Julie announced as she came into the bathroom.

Wendy was startled, having never had her fun in her own home interrupted before. Thankfully, she had been holding onto something.

"Now isn't this a treat? You started without me though. Or did you want some alone time?" Julie was already out of her shirt and into the shower before Wendy could respond.

"I want you," Wendy breathlessly replied.

Julie smiled. "Then that's what you will get."

Wendy let go of the toy as Julie took control of how it moved inside her. Her body was pressed against the wall as Julie kissed her, pressing their breasts together. She held Julie by the hips to start as her hands slid up her back to hold her tight. The kiss broke as she felt Julie biting at her neck under the water and whispered into her ear.

"Next time you want me, you can just fuck me in my sleep. I hope I can do the same with you." Julie pushed the toy deep to punctuate her words.

"Anytime you want me, you have my full consent and desire." Wendy felt her body pushed down onto her knees and she licked the wet pussy covered in streaming water as soon as it was offered to her.

Julie moaned as she felt the pierced tongue get to work. "Fuck, the metal in your mouth feels good. Look at me."

Wendy looked up and could only see Julie playing with her breasts above her as the water ran off them and onto her face. She tasted Julie and pulled the toy free from her body to push it inside her friend. The pleasurable yelp she got in return made her smile. The breasts were too tempting and Wendy put the metal piercing of her tongue on each nipple in turn. Being short had its advantages but as Julie slowly crumbled to the floor it didn't make a difference; Wendy turned and straddled her friend to let her taste her vacant pussy while she continued to manipulate the toy inside her. She could feel the different piercings being played with by Julie's tongue when it wasn't on her clit and loved every moment of it.

Julie pushed Wendy off and pulled the toy out only to push it inside Wendy backwards, with the handle end going inside. Julie got on all fours and wiggled her bum at the confused goth girl until she clued in and used the toy as an improvised strapon. It was still buzzing as it slid in and while it wasn't perfect, it let Wendy grind and thrust with her pelvis to penetrate her friend.

Wendy grabbed Julie by the hair to keep her from moving too much and letting the toy fall out. She thrust as well as she could and as she soon heard the moans of her friend in climax she knew it was good enough. Keeping at it, Wendy smacked the perfect bum in front of her. The water made the slap sound stronger than it was and they both giggled a bit.

Julie turned around and took the toy out to place properly in Wendy as she climbed over her, putting her back on the shower floor. Her ass high in the air, she rested her chest on Wendy's belly so her face was right where it needed to be to enjoy the pierced nipples and at the same time work the toy hard in the girl.

Wendy felt the aggressive penetrations inside her and held Julie by the head as her lover sucked and nipped at her breasts. She moaned hard and thought excitedly that the next time she found Julie sleeping she had free reign to do what she wanted. Or being taken herself in her sleep and used without her knowing. It was enough to finally release the pleasure she desired since waking up. Wendy screamed softly as she finally came.

"You are always so much fun." Julie moved up till she was face to face with Wendy and kissed her. "We should hang out more often. Join a club or something together. Any sports teams about?"

"Oh, good idea!" Wendy replied enthusiastically. "We can go curling!"

The girls devolved into a giggling mess on the floor in the shower.

****

Kimiko was rudely awakened as the suction cup of a dildo on the wall finally losing its grip and hitting her in the face as she slept on the couch. She hadn't seen it on her way in since she was too tired to care before falling asleep but figured Devona had put it there during one of her shows and forgotten about it. It was tossed aside as some Japanese profanity was muttered as it rolled along the floor.

"Oops, sorry." Devona had been making tea in the kitchen and had seen it happen.

"I can tell by you trying not to laugh that you are really broken up about it." Kimiko smiled as she took the cup.

"Probably due to the hilarity." Devona took a sip from her cup.

"Tea for me." Trissta came in wearing her skintight laser brawl suit.

"Did you put that back on?" Devona asked, certain she had enjoyed seeing Trissta stripping out of it after the game.

"Yes, got a client coming in a few." Trissta started sipping her tea that had been left on the kitchen counter.

"Seriously?" Kimiko asked as her device buzzed. "How are you not totally drained?"

"I exercise more often than you scrubs?" The next sip of tea punctuated her smug remark.

Kimiko hadn't been paying attention, glancing at her phone "We are being invited to brunch. Can you be quick?"

Trissta juggled her massive breasts. "More often than not. But no promises."

Devona watched Trissta finish her tea as quickly as she could on her way to her room. When she heard the doors click shut, she turned to Kimiko.

"Wanna watch?" A sly smile crept onto her face as she activated the big screen and a live feed from Trissta's bedroom appeared.

"She knows?" Kimiko asked, suspicious of Devona.

"Of course! She said at least one woman might as well enjoy it. Plus, I can stream myself while enjoying it and everyone is happy. My camera doesn't show what's on the screen and the audio stream gets filtered out. Everyone wins." Devona went and picked up the toy that had rudely awakened Kimiko and rinsed it off.

"You want to stream now? I don't mind. I get paid to get felt up in public as it is." Kimiko was already only in her underwear.

"Groovy, let's do it," Devona replied bringing up the streaming interface.

"Groovy?" Kimiko laughed.

"Damn right!" Devona didn't need to defend herself.

****

Trissta waited until the door chimed and then looked into her device and let it alter her awareness again. She stood up, now on autopilot, and walked to the door to open it.

A tall well-muscled man with tanned skin stood over her and she guided him to her bedroom. Inside, the door locked and she saw the man stripping his shirt off to reveal a large Taurus tattoo on his chest. Had she been aware and able to think deeply on anything, she would have remarked about the large nose ring he had, matching that of a bull.

He stripped out of his pants and footwear, not wearing any underwear at all. He was well hung, larger than most natural men, and it stiffened almost immediately once free of his clothing. Reaching out, he gently pushed downwards on Trissta's shoulder to get her on her knees. As her tongue reflexively stuck out, he placed his large cock against her face and watched her lick its full length as her empty eyes watched him.

As her programming guided her, Trissta covered the shaft with saliva to make it easier to insert in whatever part of her the client wanted. Taking a deep breath every time, it was likely he would enter her waiting mouth; she relaxed her jaw for the sudden thrust that would strain her throat to accept it. When it happened, her perfect teeth were wide open and waiting as the giant cock pushed her last breath into her lungs.

If he was surprised that she took almost half his cock in the first thrust, he didn't show it. Slowly, instead of pulling out to try again, he pushed deeper into the mouth wrapped around his shaft. The large mirror on the wall let him watch the bulge in her throat make its way down. Pulling out to let her breathe to avoid tripping her conditions and letting any awareness come back to her, he rubbed his wet member over her face as she calmly took deep breaths of air.

****

"Holy fuck, that was a lot!" Kimiko gasped.

Devona leaned in close to kiss her neck and whisper without the streaming viewers hearing, "Why is the ace girl the best cocksucker out of all of us?"

"I wouldn't mind getting to practice on that." Kimiko was working the two fingers inside her harder and moaned softly.

"Try this." Devona took the toy out of herself and placed it on the lips of the girl moaning beside her.

Kimiko tilted her head and tried not to lose sight of Trissta once again getting her mouth filled as the toy slid to the back of her throat and farther. She was happy she had decided to sleep over instead of going home.

****

He sat on the bed, cock still trapped in the mouth of the hypnotized whore as he moved about. Directing her to unzip, she did so until her breasts bounced free, and he pulled her up by the neck. Watching the supple mounds get pressed around his dick, he smiled as his thrusts moved slickly between them. Her mouth was still open to lick the tip every time it got close enough to the tongue hanging out and would make a fine target to unload into.

Trissta rubbed her breasts around the slick shaft thrusting between them. Holding onto her nipples and pulling on them with the tips of her fingers, she teased them for him. The drool from her mouth dripped down onto her breasts since her tongue hung out and she hadn't bothered to swallow anything. It wasn't until he grabbed her by the wrists to pull her up onto the bed that she closed her mouth. She leaned in to kiss him deeply as she unfastened more of her suit to give him the opening he needed to slide inside.

It was a challenge to keep his pleasure in check as her wetness let her envelop him within her in one swift motion. He was used to women always needing a few tries and plenty of foreplay to even begin to take him; yet despite him wanting her to struggle a bit, she had a body that could handle him. Holding her by the short hair on her head, he kissed her hard as he felt her hips sway and bounce. It was getting to him; he wanted to hold on, to last longer. He wasn't used to a woman motivated to please him with the skills to match.

She moaned softly into the kiss as her nipples, sensitive from her teasing, were stimulated by the friction with his skin. Feeling her body, fuller than ever, shift as his shaft rearranged her insides with every quickening movement of her hips. A quick encounter had been what she had set her hypnotic programming for and her body knew how to do it. He was trembling in her arms and to deliver the killing stroke, she slammed her pelvis hard down against his and cried out in pleasure as her juices gushed from her onto the cock inside her.

There was nothing he could do, he had been anticipating the sexual encounter and had been keeping himself aroused for hours. His balls were full when she forced them to empty against his protests. Feeling the thick hot cum surging through him and into the woman, deep into her womb, he held her tight and kept himself within her until it stopped. Defeated, unable to even stay hard like he normally was able to do, he felt truly drained for the first time in a long time.

****

"Fuck she's going to have to do a load of laundry for that load." Kimiko had reached her climax from the show's ending.

"That's why we splurged and got a place with its own laundry room. Right next to hers." Devona eyed the money she had made from her own two climaxes.

"When does she wake up?" Kimiko reached for a towel.

"Usually after he leaves. He looks like he might need a minute." Devona got a towel for herself.

"I think we are gonna need a shower before brunch. Yours big enough for three?"

"Big enough for Trissta and two guys. Not the words we used when we were apartment hunting but it seemed like a sensible criteria. We should all fit nicely."

Trissta came out of her bedroom after the client had stumbled out the door. "I see you two had fun. I assume the sex was good?"

"You are a god damned whore when you go under like that!" Kimiko shouted as Devona turned off the stream.

****

"What the hell was that?!" the woman yelled.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," the Bull replied, still short for breath. "I wasn't ready for that. She was... exceptional."

"I wanted you to dump a load on her face and take a picture so she would come out of her trance and be aware of her mouth full of cum! Instead, you blow it in the one place she wants it and you still didn't have the presence of mind to snap her out of it to at least feel you inside her! You should have kept thrusting!" The Mistress was furious.

"I couldn't, Mistress. I was totally spent," he replied, reaching the elevator.

"If your cock can't perform properly then get back here so I can put it in a cage!"

"As you wish, Mistress." He sighed as she cut the call.

****

Mustang hadn't done anything wrong but she yelped at each strike her Mistress gave her trying to utter the required words, "Thank you, Mistress." Yet the strikes were too fast and angry to give her a chance before the next one came. Instead, she just cried.

****

The prospect of waffles was all Lyta needed to find the energy to go out. Passing the brunch buffet on the way to their table killed what remained of her lethargic mood. She hopped around on her way to the table, skirt flapping as she swayed her hips, impatient for her friends to arrive so she could start. Learning from past mistakes, she wore a deep blue crop top that would match any blueberry stains she might acquire during the meal.

"Can we pull chairs up to the buffet instead?" Kimiko asked, causing Lyta to turn and see her friends arriving.

"The waffle stand is mine!" Lyta stated defiantly.

Devona and Trissta shook their heads as they picked their seats. When Wendy and Julie showed up, Lyta bolted for the waffle stand. Once everyone had gotten themselves situated with their food, they sat at the table to eat.

"So how is everyone feeling after their first game?" Diana asked, wondering who could stop eating long enough to reply and knowing it wouldn't be her daughter.

"Was tired," Trissta answered. "Then once I got moving, I felt great."

"That's the implant at work," Julie added. "You sleep hard after a lot of exercise but once you get going you are one hundred percent."

"How does that work? I thought it controlled metabolism, not the brain." Devona rubbed her exposed belly, thinking of the implant inside.

"It does that by tricking the brain. Telling it, once it's already asleep, that you need to go into a deep sleep. Again, a feature they made for people with sleep issues but realized anyone could benefit." Julie wondered if anyone but her did any research.

"After yesterday, going back to class is going to feel anti-climactic. Like, how do you focus on school when you could be shooting lasers and leaping through the air?" Wendy acted out the gestures in her seat, her black tube top let her breasts bounce with the motions.

Lyta mumbled something through a nearly too-fullmouthful of blueberry sauce and waffle.

"You said it, Lyta," Kimiko replied. "You 'will' keep us entertained."

Lyta cast an eye at Kimiko, too busy eating to bother replying verbally.

"Anyway," Kimiko continued. "Mom says I have to keep my grades up to keep playing so I've got my motivation."

"I'm hoping to hear back from my parents soon. I sent the link to them at whatever asteroid they are mining out so they could watch the game. Between the lag, their schedule, and getting back to me, they might be watching it right now." Devona was careful while eating since she had foolishly worn a white tank top that she had gotten before her breasts grew and didn't want to get strawberry sauce on either. "They were happy I found a roommate. They didn't like me being alone in their place."

12