All Moxie No Mercy 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Same, sorta." Trissta had tucked a napkin into her thin pink turtleneck and was thankful for it as she almost immediately slopped jam from her toast onto her breasts. "They work in shipping here in the colony but are always below the plate on the space side. So with me living with someone on the same schedule really made them feel better." She replaced the messy napkin at her neck.

Julie had stopped eating and was tearing at her napkin as the others talked about their parents.

Wendy noticed.

"Mine don't seem to give a damn." Wendy knew her answer would kill the topic before Julie felt compelled to answer. "They just stare blankly at me like when you talk to retail workers who need to be polite but don't care what your issues are. I tell them. They don't show. They don't even promise to show." Not wanting to entirely kill the positive mood, she carried on. "On that note, they will be paying for brunch. Because if they aren't going to engage with me, I might as well milk it."

Diana felt heartbroken. She wondered how any parent could care so little. The idea of confronting the parents herself came to her. It would be a bit much to go looking for them, but she reasoned she could say something if she ever met them. Rub their noses in how a real mother should act around their child.

"Their loss," Diana stated. "You were fantastic out there."

Wendy lit up at the compliment. "Thanks. I really worked hard to figure out what direction the ball had to be thrown."

Lyta laughed hard with a mouth full, and almost didn't get her napkin up in time to keep it from spraying all over the table. She got some laughter at her own expense with the smeared blueberry stains all over her face.

"Go get your face cleaned up girl." Diana prodded her daughter. "I can't be seen in public next to you like that."

Lyta stood up and gave her mom a look that would have been accompanied by a rude gesture and more than a few rude words if she hadn't been her mom -- before breaking into a smile.

****

Finally, some good luck. He watched his regular fling come in with her daughter, the sexy redhead he had taunted her about. Now the daughter was alone and going into the bathroom! He thought he had lucked out finding the mother, the desperate slut who had come in with her book club and spread her legs in the bathroom after he caught her eye. It seemed only fair that if she wanted a younger man to fool around with, that he also get to fool around with a younger woman,too. He avoided being seen when they first came in as he didn't want Diana to know he was there, much less that he was there working. If she even remembered where she met him. He knew she had others.

"Not the normal colour I see on a woman's face," he commented quietly but still overheard by the redhead walking past.

"Need to clean it off," she replied, checking him out as she passed and not finding a reason not to enjoy the comment.

"I'd be happy to help rub your face and not let you go too long without swallowing." He could see her playing with the edges of her skirt as they both walked to the bathroom, understanding where things were going.

"That's good. I love getting stuffed when I come here." Lyta walked into the women's bathroom and found a stall but didn't hit the occupied lock, instead waiting for him to do it.

He licked her face right away while locking the stall, tasting the blueberry before reaching up her skirt. "Going to be a good girl for Daddy?"

"Yes, Daddy," Lyta answered as she felt his hand pressing hard between her legs and rubbing her pussy.

"Daddy has a present for you, messy girl. Open it." He stepped back in the small stall to let Lyta get on her knees.

"It's so big! I love big presents! Shows me how much Daddy loves me!" Lyta was impressed with the hard cock she pulled free from the uniform pants.

"Now let's clean that pretty face." He rubbed his hard dick against her mouth, face, and felt her tongue licking at it every chance she got.

"It tastes so good. Just like blueberries." Lyta left her tongue hanging out with her wide open mouth so he would get the invitation.

"Good girls wash their toys when they get sticky," he replied as she shoved his shaft balls deep down the throat on the first try. "Oh, fuck that's good."

Lyta tried not to laugh again. She always enjoyed surprising men with her oral game right out of the gate. As the cock moved through her throat, she fondled his balls with one hand while grabbing his ass with the other.

"Now don't forget to put your toy away someplace safe. Good girls clean up for Daddy." He pulled out and let Lyta get to her feet.

"Yes, Daddy, but I need help lifting my toy box." Lyta could see him grin at the term and playing the role well.

He lifted Lyta by the ass and pressed her against the wall so she could wrap her legs around him. "Gonna open your box and put the toy deep inside it."

Lyta pulled her panties down as best she could in that position with her legs on his arms and helped adjust her body to feel him pushing into her. He slammed her against the stall wall with his thrust and she yelped as he hit her cervix right away. She lifted her top to show off her breasts and felt him bite down roughly a moment later.

"Daddy's dick feel good?" He mumbled into her breasts as he gripped them firmly to suck and nip at her cleavage.

"Yes, Daddy. Best toy ever. I want it so much. Can I play with it any time?" Lyta wondered if unrestricted sex meant unrestricted waffles.

"Daddy will always be happy to put his dick in your box. Call me up and don't tell Mommy." He was getting close.

"Mommy will never know." She didn't need to be told to keep things quiet. "Is my face clean, Daddy?"

He pulled out. "Not yet."

Getting down to her knees she only barely got to lick his head before his cum spurted into her mouth. He rubbed his cock on her face and put more of his cum around her mouth while rubbing the stain before dumping the rest of it onto her tits.

"There we go. All clean." He took out his device to take a picture as Lyta smiled into the camera while kissing his cock resting on her cheek.

"All clean, Daddy. Send me that so I can play with it again." Lyta took out her device and swapped info while still covered in cum and on her knees.

"Next time wear a schoolgirl uniform." He started recording a video as Lyta started to lick her fingers clean after wiping her face.

"I got one of those. You got it." She didn't mind keeping her tits out while he recorded, she had to clean them off anyway.

Seeing her uncovered pussy and underwear around her thighs, he got behind her and started to lick her wet pussy. Recording her trying to clean herself while moaning was a treat and he wished he started recording sooner with how willing she was to let him.

Lyta watched him between her legs in the mirror while trying to wash her face and tits. After a minute she had to press her hands against the wall and just enjoy it so she could climax quickly and get back to the table. She moaned hard as her face pressed against the mirror when her cum finally flowed from her into the greedy mouth slurping away at her pussy.

Both needing to get out of the bathroom after being there for so long, and he left first. Checking the video on his device of Diana doing much the same thing her daughter had just done, he noticed they both kissed his cock the same way.

****

"Blueberry stains are the worst, aren't they?" Kimiko asked, knowing full well from the look on her friend's face that it wasn't the blueberries that had kept her in the bathroom that long.

"Worth it," Lyta replied, sitting down as if nothing happened.

The rest of the girls didn't know Lyta as well as Kimiko but only Trissta didn't suspect anything other than what she had said.

****

Walking Julie back home after paying for brunch and saying their goodbyes, Wendy kept an eye on her friend.

"What is it?" Julie asked, suspecting what it was about.

"Want to talk about it?" Wendy bluntly countered with a concerned tone.

"Not really." Julie pulled away with an increased pace that Wendy matched.

"Fine, but you can." Wendy kept quiet for the rest of the walk.

Julie was almost annoyed at the respectful silence from Wendy, so when they got to her place and the goth girl simply planted herself on the couch to patiently wait for her to speak first, she uttered a frustrated sigh.

"Look, it's nothing I can't deal with." Julie waved her hand dismissively as she looked in the fridge to distract herself.

"That doesn't mean it's not bothersome. Or that talking about it can't help. I mean, I know you went and got Full Void Certification because of it. You seem like the type to brute force living in space. Explosive decompression is horrible and a big reason why so many people are refusing to leave the Earth. So I get why talking about the colony defence systems might have set you off. What prompted me to ask about it instead of letting you keep things on your own terms was that we weren't talking about that. We were talking about parents and--" Wendy froze as things clicked.

Julie felt her heart leap up and strangle her.

"Halo Seven?" Wendy asked, voice shaking with emotional shock.

Letting go of the fridge, Julie collapsed but avoided hitting the floor thanks to the quick slide from Wendy getting under her to catch her. Julie tried to keep things contained but was already crying before she even knew she was doing it.

"It's okay. I've got you. You don't have to say anything." Wendy cradled Julie and rocked her back and forth.

"I lost everyone. My family was in the stands with everyone else I knew. My cheer team waiting for me to catch up. My boyfriend and I lagged behind to tease each other. He went ahead and that's when it hit. We were sucked off our feet and the pressure door slammed shut -- but I was the only one on the safe side." Julie bawled. "The only thing I have left is the game."

"What were his last words? Something sweet? A good memory to have?" Wendy was out of her depth but hoped she was asking the right thing.

Julie stopped crying to laugh a little through her tears. "He said, 'Never stop wanting dick.'"

"Well, that explains a lot," Wendy said without thinking.

Julie started to laugh more honestly, and Wendy couldn't keep herself from joining her friend. They stayed on the kitchen floor laughing through their tears until they were spent.

12