All Moxie No Mercy 11

Story Info
Back in the game as someone gets a new name.
6.7k words
4.85
1.5k
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie slid between Kimiko's legs and rammed her fist up to fire a shotgun blast of holo-shot into the opposing team member holding the ball. Wendy grabbed the ball from his paralyzed arms as she slammed into his shoulder to get past and send the ball to Julie, who had gotten out of her slide to sprint towards the goal. A rocket sent from Devona splashed the two last players on the opposing team just as Julie kicked off the obstacle and tossed the ball at the goal. The buzzer went off and was suddenly interrupted by the goal. Julie landed on her knees to slide the rest of the way forward, celebrating her last-second goal.

"Bruisers win! Two to one in a narrowly averted shutout at the last moment. The Spartan Queens clearly don't know how to quit!" Came the announcer's voice over the speakers.

"Wooo. Not a shutout loss." Wendy was catching her breath as she helped Julie to her feet.

"Darn right! Scouts don't care about the final score. They wanna see the action! The determination! The fucking awesome goals!" Julie shouted, clearly not giving a fuck. "That was the best game we have played! We were so closely matched!"

"You certainly made us earn that win." Stated the no longer paralyzed player who came over to them. "This might sound weird, but we are having buckets of fried chicken in the park after we are done here. You want to join us? Our treat?"

"Fuck, yes!" Wendy exclaimed, suddenly finding her enthusiasm.

"Now, that's good sportsmanship. Showing magnanimous spirits and offering food. Count us in!" Julie shook his hand as their teammates showed up to do the same after a good game. "My name is Julie."

"Brutus." He replied with a smile that didn't hide the quick examinations of Julie's uniform's snugness.

They left the field, returned to the locker rooms, and kept their equipment on. Their next match was in thirty minutes, and Julie wanted to spend her time checking the replays on their next opponents.

Wendy, hungry now that someone mentioned fried chicken, went to find a vending machine somewhere. As soon as she found one, though, she recognized the voice behind her.

"Bitches who lose don't get food." Steph grabbed Wendy by the hand she was about to use to get some food. "Of course, if you beg real nice, I can give you something to swallow."

Wendy could feel the shaft pushed against her bum harden as the breasts pressed into her back. The skin-tight suit didn't diminish much of the feeling, and she could tell Steph had lifted her skirt to let Wendy know how hard she was. Wendy walked like she had a gun in her back into the nearest arena and under the bleachers. The loud cheers from the crowd and the sound effects added to the match would mask their noises.

"I hope you have been blue balling for a while now. I'm hungry, and I need a full meal." Wendy turned around and grabbed the hard cock poking out from under Steph's skirt.

"Not until you pull out those goth whore titties." Steph watched as Wendy unzipped to reveal her massive breasts and the metal rings in her nipples. "Now lube me up, little bitch."

Wendy got on her knees and licked the long cock as she grabbed it again. She didn't swallow as her saliva drooled out of her mouth in anticipation of taking it deep. The long drops fell on her exposed breasts, and as her lips wrapped around the tip, she fondled Steph's balls with one hand while reaching under her suit with the other. Already wet enough to take two fingers, Wendy penetrated herself as her head was pushed hard from behind to cut off her air with a cock. She worked her hand while starting to feel the urge to breathe, and it only got faster the longer it was withheld.

Steph finally let Wendy pull back, pulling her top up to reveal her breasts so she could tease her own nipples while feeling Wendy plunging her head back on her shaft after taking a moment to suck in some air. Looking down, she saw the pale skin tits were covered in spit, and she pulled Wendy up for a long kiss. She wrestled her tongue with her partner before pulling away and spitting on Wendy's face, watching it drip down to land and mix with the rest.

Her breasts were massive enough to wrap around the slick cock in front of her as Wendy got back on her knees and pressed them together. She rubbed them over the shaft as Steph started thrusting between them. Looking up, Wendy watched Steph playing with her tits as her hips moved. She could feel the balls hitting her chest as the cock thrust harder, and Wendy knew she was close.

"Meal time, my little cum dumpster." Steph gasped as Wendy moved her mouth close to take the hot cum as it flowed forth.

She kept her lips around the tip and massaged the shaft to milk it for every drop. Wendy then looked up to open her mouth and present the load of cum to Steph.

"Almost." Steph spit once again, and most went into the open mouth. "Now that's a meal. You may swallow."

In one mighty gulp, it was gone. Wendy showed off the empty mouth.

"Fuck, you are a champ." Steph pushed Wendy onto her back and straddled her.

Wendy kissed Steph again and felt a hand slip under her suit to penetrate her and finish what she had started. Her hips pushed against the aggressive fingers of the cheerleader. Steph broke the kiss to suck on her left breast while the right was fondled as aggressively as her pussy was being finger fucked. It was too much for her, and as the crowd cheered for some goal scored in the arena, she screamed in climax. Her eyes rolled over, and her body went limp for a moment. As she came back to her senses, she saw she was alone. Left exposed under the bleachers with her spit-slick tits drying in the open, heaving deep breaths as her legs shook, she came again at the very awareness of her situation.

Above, the crowd cheered again.

****

"We need cool names!" Kimiko shouted. "Pro team players don't put their actual name on their uniforms unless it sounds fucking awesome!"

"Like the guy who lucked out with the last name 'Sexman'?" Devona looked up from the replay to acknowledge Kimiko.

"Yes!" Kimiko pointed at Devona with excitement. "I mean, that wouldn't work out for us, but that's the idea. I just don't think any of our names are cool enough on their own. So, we gotta come up with our own."

"Let's focus on our plan for the next match," Julie chimed in. "I appreciate psychological warfare as much as anyone, but even if we got the best names ever, right now, they still wouldn't be on our uniforms today."

"I'm getting sick of your pragmatic approaches and critical thinking." Kimiko glared at Julie for a moment before smiling and returning to the replay.

"Hey!" Wendy shouted through her lips as they tried to contain the chips stuffed in her cheeks.

"Your new player name is 'Late Chipmunk.'" Kimiko tried not to giggle.

"What did I miss?" Translated from stuffed mouth speech.

"The replays for our next opponents. I think I have some ideas." Julie looked up as the buzzer sounded, telling them they had a minute to get into the arena. "That need to be quickly turned into a plan."

****

Todd was glad he kept a camera with him at all times. Hiding under the bleachers was an excellent place to manage his remote drones in the change rooms but getting to see Wendy and Steph going at it was a treat. He kept quiet and still, despite being more or less visible. They didn't even notice him. Uploading to his server would need to wait until he was back in range, but he was going to enjoy the new content.

****

Everyone was about to start sorting themselves into their positions on the field when Julie brought them into a huddle.

"Hold the bench; swallow your food," Julie directed Wendy before looking at Kimiko. "You, my little hellion, are taking point. I'm going to be your lancer. Get in her face and knock the ball behind her."

Kimiko was taken by surprise but quickly started to take things seriously.

"Everyone else, they like to grab power-ups right away, so Devona, I want you to grab power-ups and lob them into their zone. Don't worry about hitting. I want saturation. Lyta and Trissta get their attention and evade their shots. Focus on staying active over getting a power-up or the ball unless it's in your lap. Let's go!"

Their huddle broken, the girls took their positions. Kimiko had practiced as a centre, but it was her first time playing it, and she looked back to get an encouraging smile from Julie a few metres behind her. She heard a voice in front of her and turned around to face it.

"Time to get beat by a tiny--" the player halted as she saw Kimiko.

Kimiko could tell she had utterly thrown off the girl's rhythm. She had gotten her fair share of short jokes but never needed to cope by treating most people like they were wrong for being taller. It was simply her way to let people assume wrong and underestimate her, so she had the advantage. As she squared up to her opponent, she guessed her height had been the reason Julie had put her on point.

"Do you need to call a timeout to finish what you were saying?" Kimiko taunted. "The match hasn't started yet, but I don't think it's against the rules."

"I don't need a timeout!" she countered.

"Sounds like you need a nap and a sippy cup. You know the age limit is eighteen for the game, right? Not eight." Kimiko glanced at the clock and smiled.

"You--" This time, she was cut off by the ball's launch with the buzzer.

Kimiko launched herself after the ball and was well above her opponent when she tapped it into the enemy zone. She felt the girl coming up from below with the other girl's hands skimming her breasts to grab the ball, assuming she had caught it. Not a bad tactic to use on someone if they had been tall enough to outreach you. She would have to remember it.

Julie had slid under the feet of the two short girls and caught the ball as soon as it got within reach. As she assumed, the opposing team were all going for the power-ups. The lancer who should have been trying to stop her from doing anything was standing on a pyramid obstacle. His power-up glowed on his arm as a nearby explosion forced him to jump away and out of view. She wasn't sure who on her team to credit for that, but she was grateful.

Devona hadn't seen if she had hit her target but could see that Lyta had sniped her opposite number with a laser shot when he had tried to target Julie. She ran to grab another power-up to keep up the pressure.

"Buy me dinner first before you feel me up like that," Kimiko taunted as she saw Julie run off with the ball.

"Shut up! No!" she screamed as she saw nobody was in Julie's way and she couldn't do anything.

Julie skidded past the goal and held the ball aloft for a moment as she turned to see the opposing captain fixed on her. Then, in her own time, she slammed the ball into the goal. Taking the extra moment to twist the knife before making the goal made her shiver a bit, like she felt someone slide into her. The arena, not being the place to indulge in gloating, she walked back to her side, trying to ignore the urge.

"Right, back to our normal routine. They are going to be thrown off, so let's hit them hard and rack up the points." Julie gave Kimiko a quick hug as they congratulated her on the goal.

Julie hadn't expected it to be quite so easy to rack up the points, but their team seemed set on using the same technique over and over. Going for power-ups and relying on their tiny captain to actually score. Keeping her off the field and playing aggressively got the score to six-nothing by the time Trissta got in to score the seventh point a few seconds before the final buzzer.

Trissta felt like a goal to add to the pile didn't quite feel the same as one that was needed, but she enjoyed getting the chance while both Julie and Wendy were in the sky waving at her. As she was waving back, she felt her other arm pulled around, and she narrowly dodged the punch from a girl half her size. Had they been in normal gravity, she doubted the bitch would have been able to reach. Touching her hand to her face, she thought she might have been cut, but there was nothing other than a faint sting.

"Shame that won't leave a scar on your pretty face!" the girl taunted as the penalty buzzer went off.

Trissta wasn't a stranger to hostility for being Ace but not for simply playing a game. It caught her off guard, and she didn't know how to reply until Lyta got between them and checked her cheek.

"You're fine, not even a scratch. Just a line from where her gauntlet grazed you," Lyta explained, getting Trissta to focus on her.

Some swearing could be heard above the arena where Wendy was still floating back to their side.

"Are you alright?" Devona asked, reaching the girls still standing at the goal as the referee was now talking at the hostile opponent.

"I'm fine, more surprised than anything else." Trissta rubbed her cheek a bit more.

"At least we know what to call you now," Lyta explained excitedly and carried on once she realized they expected her to continue. "You know, for player names."

Devona couldn't think of what she meant, and Trissta was also drawing a blank.

"Scarf! Ace!" Lyta emphasized each word separately. "She said 'scar on your face' but you wear a scarf and are Ace, so ScarfAce!"

"Like the movie?" Devona asked. "The one Wendy made us watch last year in cinema class because she thought it would get her in trouble?"

"Yes!" Lyta exclaimed.

"I liked that movie." Trissta started to smile. "That sounds fucking awesome!"

"Woo!" Lyta shouted as the rest of the team arrived and filled them in on what happened.

"Penalty round if you want it." The referee came over. "Three seconds left, and you are up by seven, so if you want to call it, that works as well."

"Will she be on the field?" Trissta asked, excited with an idea.

The referee paused to think, "She can be if you want."

"Very much so!" Trissta grinned as she turned away and walked with her team.

"You are wearing my smile. What's up?" Wendy asked as she got in close to hug her teammate.

"You are my super best friend today." Trissta hugged her back.

"That mean we can fuck after?" Wendy whispered, not entirely quietly.

"Honestly, I'd be down for that just to say thank you," Trissta responded.

"What?!" Devona threw her arms in the air in a playful tantrum.

"Can I bring a friend?" Wendy asked and got an immediate turnaround from Devona.

"Fine," Trissta relented.

"Sweet! Hey, Julie, we get to play with the Ace card after the game." Wendy giggled as Devona decided to see if she was ticklish during a friendly tackle.

Trissta decided to let them fight it out on their own as she set up for the penalty shot. She would be alone and given two power-ups of her choice, one on each arm. The other team got nothing. She would score a point if she could take out two or more of the enemy team.

"Laser shot, both arms," Trissta requested from the referee and watched as the holographic guns formed on her hands.

The opposing team members were arrayed on the field with their captain in the centre. She didn't seem to care, which worked fine for Trissta. When the buzzer went off, she didn't even move, and Trissta could line up a shot with her left arm and score a direct hit. No doubt, thinking that refusing to move would salvage a scrap of pride. While the rest of the team scattered, Trissta walked forward. The tiny captain was forced to the ground. Penalty shots dropped players instead of lifting them since they weren't coming back and would get in the way if they started floating. She was still there when Trissta got in front of her and towered over her. Her right arm lined up the next shot at her head, ignoring the other players.

"Say hello to my little friend," Trissta quoted as she fired directly into her head.

The buzzer went off, and they didn't get an extra point, but as Trissta walked off the field, the crowd went from stunned silence to a roaring cheer.

"See, this is why I'm Ace," Trissta said to her teammates as she returned to them. "I can't imagine sex feeling better than that!"

****

Mustang had been watching the match with her Mistress in their private area. The Bull stood behind the ponygirl's naked body, forced to fondle her while she teased his cock in its cage.

"Well, that was an unexpected finish. I'm impressed," Mistress commented as she spread her legs and let the woman between them pull her head back.

Deep breaths heaved inside the green-skinned woman, her cosmetic gene mods making her appear like an alien. The tendrils on her head twitched, and the tail sweeping the floor behind her finally uncurled. Her head was half a metre away from her Mistress before her long tongue finally slid out. The bioluminescent blue of her tongue matched her nipples and the inside folds of her pussy.

"Your tongue is adequate little frog. It seems you weren't a waste of money after all. I certainly had to wait long enough for you." Mistress closed her legs and stood up before fixing her dress. "Get dressed. We have a sporty slut to follow."

****

"Nooooooo!!!" Devona cried out.

"Oh, come now," Wendy responded. "Trissta fucked that girl so hard I felt it. So as far as I'm concerned, I already got laid."

Devona let go of Wendy's ankle and let her carry on to her locker while she remained on the floor pouting. "Fine!"

Trissta opened her locker to get her stuff when she noticed her device was flashing and checked it. "If you want to see me get fucked, one of my clients watched the game and wants to do me in the locker room."

"Would he mind if you were surrounded by women furiously masturbating while it happened?" Lyta had been unzipping her uniform and had just let her breasts bust out.

"That might break my rules on my hypnosis," Trissta explained. "I don't have a 'let my friends get involved' setting programmed."

"What if we hid?" Kimiko asked, eying up the lockers and the showers.

"That would be fine." Trissta laughed. "Turn the lights out in the showers and stack our stuff in the doorway. Then try not to make any noise."

"Oh, a challenge!" Julie bounced with excitement.

"You heard the lady!" Devona called from the floor. "Get that stuff moving! We aren't gonna see that Ace pussy getting railed just standing here!"

"That's right! Everyone grab the useless crap and toss it into the showers!" Wendy called out.

The girls picked Devona off the floor and carried her to the showers.

Then they emptied their lockers and stacked their cases in the shower doorway along with the assorted bags they carried with them. When the barricade was erected, they turned out the lights and looked through the strategically placed gaps to see what would happen.

Trissta unzipped her suit enough to almost reveal her breasts before she took off her gauntlets and set them aside. They would get in the way, and she didn't want to be pulled out of her trance in the middle of something she didn't want to remember. Needing to think about things could sometimes do that. She shushed her teammates and looked at her device that ran her program to put her under. In a matter of moments, she was blank and ready. She waited in a daze before a man entered, causing her to look in his direction but not entirely focusing on him.

"Well, don't you look beautiful. I'm going to enjoy you." He started stripping out of his clothes.

The girls watched, disappointed he wasn't anyone they knew but were happy that he was at least good-looking enough. Keeping quiet was not going to be easy for them as they all wanted to comment about the nice-sized cock he pulled out. However, they weren't safely behind some bushes on another property this time.

"Give it a kiss," he said, offering Trissta his cock and watching as she kissed the tip and carried on down his shaft.

Devona already had her suit unzipped and a pair of fingers massaging her clit in between penetrations of her pussy and would have seen the others doing the same had she bothered to look.

12