All Moxie No Mercy 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned, "Suck it deep."

In one swift movement, Trissta took him down her throat and pushed her lips right to the base, wiggling her head back and forth before pulling out to take a quick breath and do it again. While her friends remained quietly impressed, she openly drooled onto her breasts with each plunge down her throat, bringing more saliva out on the cock. The slurping noises intensified as he grabbed her head and vigorously thrust into her skull for almost a whole minute before finally pulling out to watch her recover.

"Pull out those titties, slut." The command came as he rubbed his shaft on her vacant face.

Trissta complied, unzipping down to her crotch and pulling out her massive breasts. She moved to match his pulling as he yanked her to her feet by them; and she gently held his head as he started to suck on them. The thick cock rubbed between her legs as he thrust toward her. Letting him pull off her suit while his face never left her breasts, helping as needed, she widened her legs when he kicked her feet apart.

"I'm gonna make you moan like the whore you are." He manoeuvred his cock into place and lifted one of her legs as he slid it inside.

Trissta didn't speak, but she did moan as she felt the shaft pushed into her. Her hypnosis got her wet and ready before he even arrived. Then her other leg got lifted, and he impressively supported her whole body-weight with her legs on his arms and his hands on her ass. She felt her body lifted and slammed down on the hard cock. Moaning with each hard thrust, each building in intensity until she finally climaxed. He kept himself deep inside her as he tried to keep ahold of her shaking body.

"Good girl, get on all fours now." He slowly let her down and directed her to straddle the bench.

Feeling him get behind her, Trissta squealed as she felt her pussy taking his cock again, this time driving her forward with each thrust. Her breasts jolted with each hard pound from behind as her arms struggled to keep her position.

"Listen here, dumb slut, you are going to need to cum again if I'm going to make you into a cum dump. If you want my money and seed, earn it." He held her by the hips and slammed himself into her harder to make his point.

The words alone were enough to send Lyta over the edge and be forced to gag herself, but Trissta still had work to do. She pushed back against his thrusts and rocked her body to his rhythm. Working her way back to orgasm, she only needed a few more minutes before she finally cried out again, and her arms collapsed. As he drove Trissta's face into the bench, hot cum was pumped deep enough to almost go right into her womb by the man rearranging her insides. He didn't pull out until he was finished.

"Keep that pose," was all he said as he redressed and left.

She did as instructed - until the girls started pulling down the barricade and she snapped out of her trance.

"Ow," Trissta looked up. "You need to let me wake myself up. It's easier to recover that way."

Every girl felt guilty. "Sorry," they said in unison.

"Hope you had fun. But I need to clean myself out now." Trissta was slowly getting off the bench.

"I can help with that!" Devona bounced forward. "Please?!"

Trissta sighed. "Fine, somebody needs to do it."

Devona quickly got behind Trissta before being stopped. Trissta didn't want to keep holding her weight with her arms and sat down before gesturing for Devona to continue.

"Awww. Look how happy she is!" Wendy commented as Devona started to slurp greedily.

"This really doesn't do anything for you?" Kimiko asked, enjoying the continued show.

"It feels pleasant enough. But it's like getting a back rub. Good, but generally not necessary. Also, more comfortable with a friend than some random person. So this is a nice change. But how often do you crave backrubs when you don't have any back pain?" Trissta felt the tongue exploring her and the cum leaking out.

"With tits like those, I expect you would always have back pain." Julie put her foot between Devona's legs to rub her pussy.

Trissta sighed and shook her head. "You get my point, right?"

"You got off twice and looked like you loved it. Where does that come from?" Lyta sat on the bench behind Wendy and reached around to play with her while getting a hand between her legs in return.

"If someone hypnotizes you to act like a chicken, it doesn't mean you are secretly a chicken or have a deep-seated need to become farm fowl." Trissta felt odd to be eaten out by a woman, let alone while also seeing her teammates getting off, but wasn't bothered by it.

Devona moaned hard into Trissta's pussy as she came.

"I don't think she's listening." Julie shook her head and continued to rub her foot on Devona's pussy.

"Turn the lights back on in the shower. I think you all need to cool off." Trissta stood up and left Devona mewling on her knees.

****

Ceph burst into the changeroom to see a bunch of men getting into their gear for their next match.

"Either they all got sex changes and bulked up, or we are in the wrong room," Chris commented over his shoulder.

"They 'were' here." Ceph sighed and slumped his shoulders.

"How can you tell?" His brother asked.

Ceph sniffed loud enough for his brother to hear, who caught on after getting the hint and sniffing the air as well.

"Ah," came the response.

"They must have needed to move to a new arena." Ceph left the confused team in the changeroom, who hadn't been able to place the smell they had noticed.

"Well, the board hasn't been updated, so we are out of luck. It happens, but we don't have the time to look for them." Chris pulled his brother in the direction of their next match.

"That penalty by Trissta is already spreading, and I wanted to talk to them about what happened." Ceph sulked as he followed after his brother.

"Right, that's all you wanted. I'm sure she's got better things to do than your dick."

****

"Alright! The final match is over now. Let's get fried chicken and maybe some dick for me." Julie bounced into the changeroom.

"A low score tie was kinda 'meh,' but nobody is going to care after our second match." Lyta was a bit annoyed her shot had missed at the buzzer.

"We didn't pace ourselves in the last match. We had a good reason, but considering how tired I am, I think I will take the tie as a win," Kimiko said, trying to cheer up her friend. "You got us on the scoreboard early, and it was enough."

"I didn't get to execute anyone. Total failure!" Trissta teased as she unzipped and caused a boobsplosion.

"Ah yes, you will be judged harshly for that." Wendy poked one of her breasts.

"Don't touch," Devona slapped Wendy's hand away from Trissta. "Those are mine!"

"That doesn't sound quite right to me?" Trissta mulled it over in her head as the girls engaged in a slap fight like cowardly children, turning their heads away as they flailed at the other.

"Play nice, or nobody gets to play with Trissta's tits again!" Julie scolded while flicking the lights on and off.

The girls laughed and changed into their street clothes after having another round of showers. They met up with Brutus and his team to travel down into the colony they were from. It was a different part of the clover colony than theirs, but the layout was remarkably similar. While stores and whatnot were different, the roads were not. The park they drove to was one Julie had been to with Wendy. That meant there was a particular spot where she knew she could get some privacy.

Julie paid the delivery driver, who arrived shortly after they did, as her team hauled the food over to the tables. Everyone was hungry and dug in right away. The only pauses were mostly talking about Trissta and her 'penalty execution' as it was being called online already until Halloween was brought up.

"So what is everyone going as?" Brutus asked, eying Julie.

"Angry goth chick," Wendy answered and got a few laughs.

"Isn't that what you were last year?" Devona pointed out.

"Exactly!" Wendy replied as she poured gravy onto her fries. "It's tradition."

"Nope, not allowed," Lyta stated flatly. "We are a team and should do a team costume."

"I'm okay with all of you dressing up as angry goth girls," Wendy teased before stuffing some fries in her mouth.

"I would like to voice my support of this idea," Brutus chimed in while nodding with approval.

"While I do think I could find some fun outfits to wear in Wendy's closet, I would want everyone out of their normal clothes." Julie took a moment to think.

"Why not do the exact opposite then?" Kimiko spoke up, excited, and shared a look with Julie.

"Dress like yuppy trust-fund valley girls?" Trissta considered the mental image as terror spread over Wendy's face.

"Yeah!" Devona shouted. "Or like, church-choir prudes. Then we could totally mess with everyone who knows us!"

Wendy was torn between being terrified and having the chance to practice psychological warfare on students and faculty. "That could work... I guess."

Julie smiled. "Right, it's decided. Wendy, if you need me to help you buy things that aren't black, let me know."

"I will check online. There might be a tutorial on figuring out what non-black colours are." Wendy looked around and pointed at a tree. "Not black?"

"That's correct! That colour is called green!" Devona congratulated.

Wendy clapped like a child and grabbed another piece of chicken to reward herself.

"Done eating?" Brutus asked Julie before he sealed the bucket.

"That depends on if you are done scoring today." Julie licked her fingers suggestively while wiggling her eyebrows.

He clued in quickly and started to look about for someplace to go.

"We're going to go see if this part of the colony is laid out like ours." Julie stood up, followed closely by Brutus.

Wendy smirked as she continued to eat, knowing exactly what part they were going to specifically check.

Brutus followed Julie, who seemed to know where she was going over to the shrubs and was surprised when she disappeared inside them. Sticking close to her, he followed the path into the small clearing containing the electrical utility box. He watched as Julie turned around to sit on it and smile.

"I'm going to have to remember this place," he said, watching as Julie pulled off her top to show off her red bra in the artificial sunlight. "No, wait. I thought of something more important to remember."

Julie giggled as she pulled off her shoes and track pants to reveal a matching pair of panties.

"Whelp, that's my brain done for. Guess I am going to have to think with something else now." Brutus put one arm around Julie's hips to pull her close and the other to pull her head so their lips could meet.

Julie kissed him and felt the cock stiffening as his pelvis pressed against her. She would have happily gotten to her knees immediately, but the deep passionate kiss was terrific. Her breasts pressed against his chest as a hand grabbed one of her ass cheeks. Returning the favour, she grabbed his ass with both hands as her tongue wrestled with his. He pulled her underwear aside, and she quickly pushed his pants down to pull out his hard cock. She lifted a leg to set it on the electrical box and guided his cock inside her. Her moan was muffled by his mouth as his tongue penetrated her while his cock did.

Brutus was able to slide in with little effort and felt the tight pussy gripping him all the way. He worked his cock inside her with slow and steady thrusts, taking his time pulling out for the next one. Getting her bra off was mercifully easy, and she took care of his shirt. Feeling her bare breasts pressing against his chest, crushing against his muscles, moving slightly as he penetrated her, he couldn't imagine it being better.

It surprised Julie how hard she had cum, and so quickly. Her body shook, and while Brutus had also been surprised, he kept from finishing. She slid off when he pulled back and wrapped her lips around his cock the moment she got to her knees. The pair of hands holding her head as she worked the stiff shaft kept a pleasant amount of pressure on it.

"How well does your ass handle cock?" Brutus admired her ass while she was leaning forward to suck his cock down her throat.

Julie wiggled it in response, not wanting to let go just yet.

"I bet it gets a lot of practice. You must fuck a lot of men to get this good. Don't you?" Brutus asked, and as Julie pulled his cock out to reply, he bent her over the box.

"Plenty, but don't ask for names. I never bother with getting them most of the time." Julie felt him tease her ass hole with his tip.

"With implants, everyone is more open with sex. But you can always tell who the real sluts are. You whores are always the best fucks." Brutus rammed his cock deep into Julie's ass, getting an instant climax in response.

Julie felt her ass expand and her body shake as the long slow thrusts that went into her pussy were replaced by the hard rough-fucking her ass suddenly felt. "You aren't my first today. Won't be my last either."

"That's what I like to hear. Who filled you up earlier?" Brutus held her hips tightly as she braced herself with her arms.

"Guy in my apartment. He was going to work near the elevator, so we shared the car. I was on his lap with my tits out until he blew his load deep." Julie stood up to reach behind to grab his head so he could kiss her neck and grab her tits.

Brutus didn't waste the opportunity to do precisely that. "I'm going to empty my balls into your ass. But before I see you again, I want you to fuck as many men as possible. Shame I can't see you do it, but I will know you did it. You can't help yourself, can you?"

"No, I can't. I'm a pathological slut and whore. I am going to fuck a lot of men before I ever see you again and get them all to empty their balls into or on me. More than a little pussy is going to come my way as well." Julie was almost ready for a third climax.

"Shame your friends can't see you now. I want one eating your pussy while I unload in your ass.

"Wendy?" Julie asked. "You heard the man."

"Damn, I thought I was being quiet." Wendy rushed over and started eating Julie out, not wasting time.

"You were. I just assumed you would be there." Julie gripped Wendy by the head as she came for the third time.

Brutus saw the goth girl on all fours with her face buried in Julie's pussy and slammed his cock into the shaking ass. He grunted and bit Julie on the neck as the cum flowed from his balls, through his cock, and into the ass wrapped around it.

Eventually, Julie felt the cock slide out of her ass, and she could relax. She watched as Wendy stood up, and Brutus immediately pulled her top down to reveal the pierced nipples of the pale-skinned tits.

"Nice tits, whore." Brutus pushed his hand down Wendy's pants and penetrated her immediately. "Not surprised you are wet already."

"Thanks, and of course. You better be getting me off." Wendy felt the fingers inside her working hard. "Yes, just like that."

"Does your entire team just have their libido turned up to eleven?" Brutus asked, turning off the role play, still staring Wendy in the eyes as he made her cum.

"More or less. Trissta is Ace, but she's for sale. Only fucks with a Hypno app. Might be too expensive for you, though." Julie grinned as Wendy climaxed.

"She probably knows the least portion of men who have fucked her." Wendy recovered as the hand withdrew, but she left her tits out.

"I'm going to fuck your entire team." He smiled at Julie before turning to Wendy. "This doesn't count as your turn. Just didn't want to leave you hanging."

"I appreciate it. This seems to happen a lot to me today. Look us up during next weekend's game. I might be able to make room in my pussy to slot you in." Wendy jolted at the friendly flick of her nipples.

"Glad to hear it. Now, let's see you get dressed, Julie." Brutus enjoyed the sight.

****

The trip home was mercifully shorter than going up to the centre of the clover station and back down to their city. Trains fired through air tubes through the void of space from one city to another did the job with only ten times the terror.

Wendy kept an eye on Julie, checking to make sure her friend wasn't bothered by the perception of danger.

Julie was the most comfortable since she had plenty of experience in the void and the train cars were mini spaceships unto themselves in case any tubes broke. The others tried to hide their discomfort by admiring the view. Deep space certainly provided a distraction. It seemed odd that people could grow up in space but still be uncomfortable with it. It was easy to forget in the colony.

When they arrived, they hailed a van to pick them and their gear up. They plotted a course that dropped each of them off, but Julie made sure Wendy was dropped off first. Once she was gone, Julie addressed her team.

"So, about the plans for Halloween." Julie grinned.

12