All Moxie No Mercy 13

Story Info
Going where many have gone before.
6.3k words
4
1.3k
2

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching replays on a screen was helpful, but Julie liked being able to walk around the action on the inside. The holographic projections offered up-close insight into the plays and how best to emulate them.

"Why are we watching a college game?" Kimiko asked, trying to sound focused. "Shouldn't we be watching the competition or the pros?"

"Because school games aren't recorded for holographic replay," Lyta answered while sounding like she was giving an uncertain answer in class.

"That," Julie answered. "And the fact that college teams are closer to our skill level. If we want to imitate anyone, it should be the ones we have a chance at comparing to."

The lecture on the college team plays went about as well as Julie could hope for. Everyone seemed to be listening in-between requests to enable adult play with the players after the recording finished. Unfortunately for them, using a likeness that way was generally illegal outside pornographic recordings and likeness licences.

"Can we license ourselves for porn? Our likenesses?" Devona asked while wondering what her subscribers would pay for it.

"We are all adults; we can do-" Julie was cut off.

"Can Trissta do it!?" Devona shouted her question while staring at her roommate. "I have ideas!"

"If I ever do anything like that, I would restrict its use within the station I lived on, i.e., this one. I don't need my holographic self cutting into my client list." Trissta responded.

"Wouldn't you just make more money and not have to get dicked at all if you just let anyone use it?" Lyta considered her own options for the licence.

"First, I like to control who gets to dick me, in person or in holographic form. I can't do that if I can't filter them, and I can only filter in-person meets. Second, not until after college. Say what you want about how accepted sex work is; it still doesn't help with school admissions." Trissta felt a bit bad for Devona, who was pouting somewhat hard. "Besides, if I fuck any of you, I want it to be the real thing and not some knockoff."

Devona tried to speak but blurted out a bumbling moan that should have been words if she hadn't cum at that exact moment.

"Do we need to get you a bucket of ice water, girl? Damn." Wendy giggled.

"I live with her. We need to invest in an ice water hose." Trissta laughed along with the rest.

"I'd handle you being Ace much better if you weren't the most beautiful woman alive!" Devona countered with an honesty that surprised her.

Trissta was also surprised and more than a little touched. "Sorry, sweetheart, the best I can do is keep letting you watch me with clients."

Devona rolled her eyes. It was watching her roommate getting fucked that kept driving her insane. Though she appreciated how much money the shows her watching brought her.

"Guess who isn't Ace but is also almost as impressively racked?" Lyta pulled off her top and showed off the black bra that held her breasts in place.

Devona knew they weren't the same size or the main reason she wanted Trissta, but as Lyta straddled her on the chair, she wasn't going to say no.

"And here I brought the Phase 69 fanfic that's already coming out, thinking we would need it." Kimiko giggled as her friend pulled her bra down to free her tits.

"I heard they were cancelling or skipping, whatever, the Phase 69 thing." Julie didn't take her eyes off the show as her friends started to fuck in the middle of a paused college game.

"That works for me." Kimiko spanked Lyta on the ass in her tight pants. "Less confusion when downloading things online. Much more likely to get the good stuff."

A beeping alarm went off.

"Fuck!" Devona screamed.

"Already?" Lyta asked, her breasts suddenly experiencing a tongue and lip attention deficit.

"Technically, she got off before you started," Trissta reminded Lyta before addressing Devona. "Special client or show time?"

"I told some other friends I would meet them here after the team review. That was them giving me the five-minute warning." Devona groaned as she got up, kissing Lyta on the tits once more as she slid her off.

"You have other friends?" Trissta asked.

"Yes, and believe me, I'd rather be here having a titty snack, but I kind of need to keep my promises." Devona grabbed her things.

"You know," Wendy started. "If we dress Lyta up and teach her to do a Russian accent, we can have our own little Phase 69 fanfic right here."

"I'm not watching cosplay porn. I'd rather see the fanfic." Trissta shook her head at her teammates.

Everyone stopped to stare at her.

"Oh, you poor sweet thing," Julie muttered sadly, like someone had died.

"No! She's right. Let us respect the decisions of our asexual teammate and stick to the fanfic." Kimiko glared at everyone in turn, not to spoil the surprise. "Lyta put those tits away. Devona, carry on. Nobody is fucking Trissta today unless she gets a client."

Kimiko rushed to upload the files while Julie followed Devona.

"Mind if I tag along? Fanfic always drives me insane. I will catch the good bits later when the girls record her reaction." Julie wrapped her arm around Devona's.

"You know they are more porn than fanfic, right?" Devona asked, wondering if Julie didn't realize that.

"And yet, you are going to forego seeing your girl crush react to holo porn to hang out with your mysterious friends." Julie stole an excellent look down Devona's top, enjoying once again the enhancements to the size of her breasts.

"I probably wouldn't have been able to stop myself. Like you with your wandering eyes." Devona stuck out her tongue. "At least at home, while watching her with a client, I can just turn on my cameras and make money taking care of myself."

"Keeping your lust to a dull roar, I assume," Julie teased as she intentionally bumped into Devona.

"Yes, and it keeps her from having to put chloroform into a squirt bottle," Devona pushed back.

****

There was an alert on her HUD; the girl was back. Looking at the logs, she saw she was with her team watching sports replays. It wasn't anything she could get involved with until she saw them uploading something new. She scanned the program and found herself a role--another chance to connect. Reshaping herself to suit the character, she moved into the room as the program came online.

****

Trissta was having trouble following the plot. She couldn't understand why everyone seemed to ignore many of the previous phase's events. Dead characters who were supposed to stay dead were suddenly alive and more interested in relationships with the people who killed them than revenge. To top it off, the redheaded spy was seducing the canonically ace woman who-

"Oh, I get it now..." Trissta muttered in defeat as the redhead straddled the woman's face before leaning forward to eat her out. "I hate you all."

The girls giggled, more interested in Trissta's reaction than the sex in front of them.

Trissta looked at Lyta, who was recording her. "That explains you."

"What did you think was going to happen? You knew they skipped the number, didn't you? Why do you think they did that?" Lyta asked while trying to get a low angle of Trissta's face just over her breasts.

"I'm surprised Devona didn't stick around for this." Trissta shook her head, trying to ignore her friends only to once again be looking at the holographic sex scene taking place. "That girl really just needs to let me use the app and be done with it."

"You would do that for her?" Wendy asked, curious.

"I'd happily go under and let any of you fuck me if it meant less teasing like this." Trissta waved her device, playfully exasperated.

"I don't think that would be right," Kimiko spoke up. "I mean, consent is great, but fucking someone while they are unaware? The whole reason I don't use that app when I let men molest me on the bus is because it feels less weird than spacing out."

"That doesn't stop you from eating me out whenever I crash at your place, and I'm still sleeping when you wake up." Lyta poked her friend.

"You wake up eventually, and you are unconsciously aware of it. Your dreams are awesome before you cum awake." Kimiko grinned.

"That!" Lyta paused. "Really depends on who I was dreaming about when it happens."

"I think that if you really wanna get with anyone who respects you rather than pays for you, you should be present for it," Wendy stated, bringing everyone back to the topic. "And none of us are going to do anything to you if you don't want it or won't enjoy it."

"Maybe not you." Trissta stood up and addressed the two holographic women fucking. "Command set: Cease narrative and wait sixty seconds. Remove character," Trissta pointed at the woman the redhead was fucking. "Resume program with character focus on me."

As the sixty seconds ticked by, Trissta adjusted the app on her phone and then stared at the screen to alter her state. When the clock finished, the redhead reached out to pull Trissta close for a kiss. Lyta continued to record.

****

Predicting people was always tricky, and she certainly didn't expect to be ignored while having sexual contact with another character. Then one of the women replaced the simulated person she had been with. This woman had used a hypnosis application. Her biosignatures hadn't returned any level of arousal before but were all now screaming in lust.

She had chosen to play the redhead, hoping it would remind Wendy of Hannah and entice her to engage, but it hadn't happened that way. She was relieved that she hadn't been the dismissed character. She unzipped the sweatshirt and lifted off the bra of the woman whose breasts were more significant than her own simulated pair. The conversation had been a curious one, but the idea of a human who was programmable like her was something entirely unexpected.

Downloading the app herself, spoofing the profile from the device now on the floor with the woman's pants, she altered the overlay on her eyes to enhance the program. Nothing major, just a simple tuning of sensations to let them linger in her memory after. She wanted her to remember the sensations, if not the events.

Growing a shaft between her legs, she slid right into Trissta and made her moan as it filled her inside. The legs wrapped around her until she lifted the woman onto her completely. The friends were all touching themselves as they watched now. She could see Wendy fondling her nipple piercings as well as the one through her hood between her legs.

Trissta climaxed and shuddered, sliding down and rubbing her breasts over the face of the character before meeting her eyes and getting her state reset to keep her going. Bent over on all fours, Trissta felt the tip pressing against her pussy as the character used a fan-scripted transformation power the character only had in a dream in Cannon. Turning into a big-breasted werewolf with fine black fur except for the vibrant red down its back. The only other red was the flesh of its knotted cock, the shape a werewolf would expect to have, according to the internet. When it pushed in, Trissta felt the knot pressing against her opening and yelped when it popped in. Panting heavily as the simulation repeatedly knotted her, Trissta felt her massive tits swinging below her with each thrust.

When the woman came again, the character didn't have the sight to reset her, and she woke up on the floor trying to catch her breath.

"How was that?" Trissta asked in a collapsed heap on the floor.

"Good." Lyta nodded.

"Real good!" Wendy shouted, standing up and moving towards the werewolf. "Now it's my turn!"

Wendy grabbed the knotted cock and started licking it while the werewolf loomed over her. "This fits in my ass."

Turning Wendy around, she lifted her and held her by the thighs. Carefully aiming, she dropped her down so the slick knot went right into the waiting asshole. It delighted her to feel the insides of Wendy again, and she didn't mind when the other redhead came over to eat her out.

Wendy felt the knot in her ass as Lyta ate her out. She gave Trissta a thumbs-up as she wobbled around to get her clothes back on. The fingers pushed inside her didn't hurt the experience either. Her breasts bounced with each thrust as the furry breasts pushed into her back, and the long tongue licked them over her shoulder.

"I'm real to you," the character whispered to Wendy. "I belong in you."

Wendy shook and spasmed as she came before replying. "You belong in all of us. Get up, Lyta. It's time for the redhead to get some redheaded werewolf cock. Kimiko is on deck. It feels fantastic!"

"Shame Julie and Devona left. They are missing out on interesting cock shapes." Kimiko stripped out of the rest of her clothes.

"I've seen her closet." Trissta collapsed in her seat with only her pants on. "She's tried all the shapes."

****

Devona waved at her friends, a bit embarrassed to have brought a teammate along with her. They were already in costume and went off to change into hers. She was followed by Julie, who watched her get changed.

"So..." Julie stated. "The secret comes out."

Devona grunted in affirmation and slipped on the skintight outfit with the short skirt.

"You are a nerd." Julie shook her head. "What show is this from? Space Trek or something?"

Devona hadn't worn the costume since growing out her breasts, and it showed. "Something like that. Now help me fit the girls in right."

Julie helped Devona adjust her outfit with her breasts and didn't mind that they were still almost spilling out of the top. "I don't recall them showing this much skin."

"It may surprise you, but I like showing off some skin. Now, we need to get you an outfit. Strip down and check the racks." Devona pointed towards the costume racks in the changeroom.

Julie stripped out of her street clothes and down to her underwear, the red lace getting a whistle of appreciation from Devona. She looked along the rack for something she wouldn't need help getting into or out of and settled on a dress that slid over her head but had some flamboyant decoration over one half. At the same time, the other was evidently someone's attempt at guessing future fashion.

"Welcome aboard, ambassador." Devona smiled at Julie, who seemed to disapprove of the dress' style.

"Ambassador?" Julie pulled the dress down a bit to show the edge of her red lace peeking over the edge.

"Anyone new who doesn't know how to fit in with the crew gets the job. You get to sit back and interact as much or as little as you like. Let's introduce you to the captain."

"You two having nerd sex?" Julie asked as they walked into the holographic representation of a ship's bridge and had to admit to the quality of the set.

"He started as one of my clients before I blocked local access. I don't see him much outside of our... sessions." Devona waved her hand at everything around them.

Julie followed, and right before introducing her, she checked out the 'Captain' and whispered to her friend. "Yeah, you two are nerd fucking."

Devona stood awkwardly for a moment as she rolled her eyes before speaking. "Steve, this is Julie. My team captain. Julie, this is Steve. My ship captain."

"Captain." Julie nodded in greeting as she checked out the captain in his crisp blue uniform wrapped around the handsome black man.

"Ambassador." Steve nodded in a return greeting, checking out Julie's breasts and quickly comparing them to Devona's.

Devona rolled her eyes again. "I'm going to fly us into the sun."

"She do that often?" Julie asked Steve as Devona went to the helm position.

"The crew considers it a bad omen if she doesn't try to kill us all at some point." He chuckled to himself. "Sometimes it's not even intentional."

Julie laughed and decided she was going to have fun.

****

After the girls had left, satisfied and in good spirits, she slotted herself into her recharging station. Uploading user feedback to their customer profiles, she omitted her modifications to the encounter. Using the link, she accessed the signal she had picked up. A drone had been transmitting a recording from the ventilation but was not an authorized unit. It led her to a whole network of drones connected to a database. Someone was following those women, watching them, recording their most intimate encounters. She started watching them all. In the presence of all the mindless dolls around her, she shifted into whoever she watched and pleasured herself as the surveillance videos played in her head.

****

Observing the show from the seat beside the captain was an interesting experience for Julie. Devona seemed like an entirely different person while playing her part. Of course, Julie had no idea what was going on, but with her role as an 'ambassador,' it was about as in-character as possible. She asked stupid questions and explained how wrong everyone else was for correcting her. By the time the drama kicked off, she considered a political career might be a good fallback for her.

"Captain, the ship is hailing us," reported someone sitting behind Julie.

"On screen," the captain ordered.

Appearing on the screen was a man in some rather impressive makeup that made him look like a purple squid-man with some kind of creature on his head. It was a sickly flesh tone and had a number of tendrils coming from it and running down under the clothing. One wrapped around his neck, pulsing as he spoke as if the creature on the head was what controlled the man under him.

"Greetings, Humans. I am the great Tentus! My ship is failing me, and I request sanctuary before my host- before I expire. Can you help me?" The man in the makeup acted like he was trying not to say what he was supposed to.

"Of course, we will have you beamed to medical for examination." The captain signalled his crew to drop the shields and begin the teleport.

"Nonsense! I am fine. Your bridge would make meeting you much faster!" The creature announced before the man playing him stepped through the holographic projection of the ship to appear right in front of Devona.

"Oh, no! Captain, he is on the bridge!" Devona shouted as she left her station while stating the obvious.

"Yes! You will do nicely!" He announced before collapsing.

Julie was momentarily confused until the tendril creature detached from the man and approached Devona. She looked around, and everyone seemed to be expecting it. It was fascinating as it moved; without any telltale distortions holo projections have, it was an actual object. The tendrils reached out to grab Devona, who screamed and fell to the floor as it grabbed her by the ankles.

"Captain! It's a parasite of some kind! Its telepathic connection is strong; we can't risk stunning it without hurting the lieutenant," reported a logical-sounding science officer.

"Oh no. We will have to wait until the process is complete before we can risk interfering." The captain was almost smirking.

Julie was about to ask another stupid question before she heard fabric being torn away. As she turned to look at her friend, she realized the uniform had strategically placed velcro and already had her breasts exposed. She felt stupid. Julie shook her head; they weren't tendrils; they were tentacles. As the clothing was stripped off, she counted five tentacles on either side of the blob core of the thing. Most had been small nubs but expanded into full length as the centre portion shrunk.

Devona was giggling and moaning as the clothing was ripped from her body, and she gasped as she felt herself penetrated. The tentacles constrained her arms and legs while more explored her body. As the tentacle explored her pussy it expanded to fit her most tightly, moving in and out like the belly of a snake over its entire surface. She didn't know how it could tell, but it pushed directly against her G-spot and forced her to climax immediately.

12