All Moxie No Mercy 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was amused to see the crew responding to the events on the bridge by openly stroking themselves. She eyed the captain and contemplated getting offended to tease him, making him think she wasn't okay with the sexual nature of the story. Yet, she didn't want to ruin the fun for Devona, even for a moment. That, plus the fact that the thick cock the captain pulled out was hard and ready. She slipped off her underwear before addressing the captain.

"Captain, how unbecoming. Put that away someplace!" Julie smiled at the confused man before he noticed she had lifted her dress as she turned away to show her bum.

"Yes, Ma'am." He ran his hand under the dress where he knew it would rip away.

Julie was surprised to suddenly only be wearing her red lace bra, but it afforded her a good view of seeing the thick black cock pressing against her pussy. Watching the colour contrast of him entering her made her shudder and moan. Powerful arms wrapped around her and lifted her enough so he could thrust rapidly into her from his seat. Julie grabbed the railing behind her as her pussy got railed.

Devona laughed at the sight of Julie getting fucked only to suddenly find her mouth penetrated by the tentacle that had wrapped around her neck. Her breasts were squeezed by a tentacle each, with the tips of the two latched onto her nipples as if trying to milk them. She wanted to grab one of them and jerk them off as they penetrated her, but they held her arms as if she would try to stop them. As if she hadn't been the one to help define the settings on the thing. It was working better than she had dreamed.

When someone walked over to her and the captain with his cock in his hand, Julie opened wide and stuck out her tongue in reply to his nonverbal request for permission. Her breasts had fallen free from the thrusts into her as she felt her throat filled by one of the bridge crew. He indulged himself by fondling her breasts. With Devona being the only woman expected to be there, she felt a bit sorry for them only looking without touching. Julie had no such inhibition.

When the tentacle pushed into her ass and started pressing, increasing the pressure inside her, though not to the point of discomfort, Devona cried out with another climax. Of course, it may have been the tip buzzing against her clit while suctioned to it that may have been making her cry. Her body spasmed with pleasure to the point that the typical thrill of her friends watching her getting fucked was entirely irrelevant. Whatever she could see through her tears of Julie being fucked on the bridge didn't matter at that point.

Julie had taken three loads of cum in her mouth before the captain finally finished himself inside her, groaning and grunting for a full minute as his thick cum pumped from his balls into her. She finally rested on him, rubbing her breasts as others unloaded on them. Things were finishing off as letting Devona go any longer wouldn't be safe, and the guys couldn't last any longer.

"How much does that thing cost?" Julie pointed at the thing now sliding out of Devona.

The captain was too tired to talk. He pulled out his device and showed Julie the store page.

Julie, who really should have said so sooner about the captain rather than the price, "My god, that's huge!"

****

Kimiko was disquieted over Mustang's reaction to how things went down with her Mistress. Apparently, she hadn't expected her to be anything other than submissive. Nothing was said to make her think she was upset, but Kimiko could tell she would have preferred a more docile attitude. She promised she would be a good girl next time and play the role Mustang wanted her to play.

****

Mustang was relieved when the vibrations stopped. Her body convulsed on the floor as she recovered from the forced orgasms. Mistress dropped her device back to her shaking hands.

"Seems like the bitch will fall in line next time." Mistress walked away, leaving Mustang.

The Frog came into her stall and helped her get into bed and get her a drink of water. She climbed on top of the vulnerable woman and started to kiss her. Mistress would be watching through the cameras and wanted a show while she was out, so the Frog did her task. As Mustang cried, begging for rest, the Frog got to work with her tongue.

****

Julie was considerably less entertained at work than she had been at the holo lounge. Still, Trissta had shown up to keep her company. Technically, she had company in the form of coworkers, but one leered too hard at her, and the other kept the store too tidy during the day to give her anything to do in the evening.

"If I am going to get my uniform modified with my player name, do I also need a number?" Trissta asked while deciding on the font for her name at the store terminal.

"Well, according to the rules, you don't need either, so pick whatever you like. Everyone watching has overlays to identify players. It's all for us." Julie noticed Todd switching his leers between the girls and got in his way.

"Can I get revenge for the Phase 69 shenanigans by choosing that number?" Trissta mused for a moment. "We probably don't all want to be number 69, but I see it happening if there aren't rules for it."

"I'm the one modifying the suits, so I get the final say." Julie countered.

Amar shouted from the checkout. "I like money, so you only get the final say if you are paying for the modifications."

"You will get paid, don't worry. It's simply a matter of time and threats for the specific nuances," Julie called back.

"What about 96?" Todd asked, having got uncharacteristically closer.

The two women stared at him in surprise, but he reacted like it was a withering gaze.

"I mean... uh. You are Ace, so, like, the opposite of sexual. 69 is sexual, so the opposite is 96. Kinda." Todd stammered out.

"Holy fuck, you are right!" Trissta shouted. "Number 96! ScarfAce!"

****

"Mom, I'm home!" Lyta called into her apartment.

When she didn't get a reply, she looked and saw that her mother's purse wasn't next to the door and thought she must have gone out. Lyta sighed; the guy she found on the way home didn't seem like he would have found his way to her bedroom window on his own. It didn't matter how limited his brain was; it wasn't what she wanted from him. She pulled him quickly through the living room and into her bedroom, where she closed the door. The last thing she needed was for her mom to come home behind her and catch her with nowhere to hide the man.

He was already pulling his pants off, forgetting to remove his shoes first. It would have made Lyta doubt her choice but the hard cock flopping around as he struggled was enough to help her look past his issues. She let him struggle for a minute while she stripped out of her clothing with practised ease. Thankfully for her, he had managed his pants by the time she was climbing onto the bed with him, and while he worked on his shirt, she licked his stiff shaft while holding it with two hands.

It could be forgiven for someone to have trouble doing anything while a woman had her hands and mouth on their cock. So the lucky man may have needed a moment more to get it off. Once he did, however, he admired the sight of the beautiful redhead on all fours with her face in his lap and her breasts hanging below her. He grabbed them with one hand on that side and felt the soft skin and firm tit in his hand. Exploring her body, he ran his hand over her bum and spanked it, getting a yelp from the mouth and working his cock down her throat. The heat from her pussy was noticed before the wetness as he touched it.

Lyta felt the fingers exploring her and moved herself to straddle the man while keeping his cock in her mouth. She pushed her sex onto his face and felt his mouth explore her. It was an inexperienced technique but enthusiastic nonetheless. She took a break to catch her breath and sat up, still stroking the cock covered in her saliva as she sat on his face and rubbed her pussy on him.

**5 minutes earlier**

"Lyta, I'm home!" Dianna called into her apartment.

When she didn't get a reply, she looked and saw that her daughter's purse wasn't next to the door, and reasoned she must still be out. Dianna sighed, relieved she didn't have to help him find her window after the work outside had been finished. Not wanting to get caught by Lyta coming home right after her, Dianna pushed the man through the living room and into her bedroom. No sooner than she had the door closed, she felt the grip of her black hair and another hand up her dress to pull down her panties.

He wanted to finish what he had started in the car; his fly undone, he pushed inside the woman to pin her against the wall. Biting her lightly on the neck as he pulled on her hair, he admired her breasts pushing against the door and almost spilling out of the dress. She had dropped everything on the floor to brace herself, and he liked how high she could lift her leg to allow him inside her. Her toes had clutched her underwear, and he plucked them from her, stuffing them into her mouth.

"Mom, I'm home!" Lyta called into her apartment.

Dianna was terrified, her mouth full she couldn't respond, and the man thrusting into her wasn't going to let her answer. So she kept quiet and felt the cock thrusting into her as she urged him helplessly to be quiet.

"Unless you want her to see how much of a whore and slut you are, you are going to have to be a good girl," he whispered into her ear.

Dianna mumbled as close to 'good girl' as she could with the panties in her mouth while trying to be quiet.

****

Lyta had had enough of the teasing; she shimmied down to straddle over the cock and lowered herself onto it. Feeling it plunge deeper into her, she shuddered and turned around to face her partner. He had moaned but thankfully not finished after that manoeuvre. Lowering her chest so he could suck on her breasts and handle them, Lyta worked her hips up and down to feel the cock inside her moving just how she liked it. It was big enough that it almost didn't matter; it was everywhere she wanted it to be.

He wasn't sure what she was doing at first, grabbing a bit of chain, but watched as she slowed her thrusts to attach one end to each of her breasts with clamps. The slack chain drooped below, and then she grabbed another item out of a small box and hooked it on. It was a weight that slid to the low point, tugging on her nipples with the chain. She picked the pace back up, and suddenly, the little weight bobbed with her motions, pulling on her breasts each time. Holding her by the hips, he bucked his cock into her hard and fast to watch it shake.

The last thing Lyta wanted was her mom coming home. As she moaned hard, reaching back into the box, she pulled out her ball gag and put it on to muffle her noise. She saw her partner slapping at the weight like a cat between bouts of hard thrusting. It was enough to get her off and keep going for more. Ideally, she could finish before her mother came home.

****

Dianna wasn't so much sucking the cock that had been in her pussy a moment ago as she was having her face fucked hard and fast by a jackhammer cock. She struggled to breathe when her hair was yanked to pull her away. Usually, she wouldn't go so rough, but she needed to keep things quiet with her daughter in the next room.

"Be happy good girl," he whispered. "I'm doing this before taking your ass."

He pushed Dianna to the floor and used his foot to lift her bum in the air. She grabbed for the blanket from her bed and pulled it off just enough to bury her face into it as she felt her ass getting filled by the man. Screaming into the fabric, Dianna came hard, her climax shaking the cock balls-deep into her bum before relaxing a bit to let him thrust in and out. Had she not worried about Lyta hearing anything, she would have been able to enjoy being a good girl even more.

****

Lyta was a touch worried; his cock was huge, and it was pressing against her ass. The pillow she clutched to her face as he entered her helped muffle the noise her ball gag couldn't stop. He had been reluctant, but when a woman wiggles her bum at you while begging through a ball gag, you don't refuse. Relaxing, she let him thrust slowly while she was on all fours letting the weight hanging from her nipples bounce slightly.

It took some time before his thrusts picked up, but the penetration deep into her body with the tugging on her nipples was enough to make Lyta spasm and shake in another climax. Her body was almost limp but still up in the air as he kept going to finish himself inside her.

She helped him redress once she had control of herself again and shoved him out the window, hoping he could find his way out. Getting back into her clothes, Lyta went into the hall and saw her mom hanging her purse up next to the door as she closed it. Tying to speak but realizing her ball gag was still in, she pulled it off quickly and tossed it into her room.

"Hey, Mom! Did you just get home?" Lyta asked, hoping the marks from the gag weren't visible at that distance.

Dianna froze in terror for a moment before answering. "Yes, dear. Just got in."

Both women sighed in relief that their escapades went unnoticed.

Lyta went into the bathroom to wash up and hopefully hide any marks on her face with a brisk scrubbing. Dianna was grateful she had thought to put her dress back on to see the man out but went to put her bra back on since she would have been wearing it while she was out.

Both women returned to the living room, relaxed and secure.

"How was the holo thing? Were you watching replays?" Dianna asked.

"Yeah, Julie said we should watch college or university games because it's a midway point between our skill and professional skill. It turns out she was right," Lyta explained without mentioning the Phase 69 portion of the day.

"She seems rather gung-ho over the Laser Brawl stuff." Dianna grabbed popcorn and threw it into the microwave.

"Yeah, well, I wouldn't have gotten into it without her." Lyta grabbed her seat on the couch.

"Are you enjoying it, though? It seems like it expanded your social circle and got you out of the house. What about Kimiko?" Dianna fetched the large bowl to pour everything into.

"We definitely like playing. Kimiko needed the competition angle in her life, so she's not always competing with me. I just like how amazing everything looks on replay." Lyta laughed as her mom got the melted butter and poured it over the popcorn.

"Do you see yourself doing it after high school?" Dianna joined her on the couch with the snack.

"You mean professionally?" Lyta was a bit confused as she took a handful of popcorn and stuffed her mouth with it, her jaw a bit sore.

"Actually, I was thinking about a scholarship for you. I mean, I'd be lying if I said I was looking forward to paying for everything." Dianna started to flip through the streaming channels on the big screen.

"It's certainly a possibility," Lyta said with the tone every parent knows actually means their teenager hadn't thought of it at all but doesn't want to make a decision.

"It's either that or you get a job." Dianna scowled at the channels on the screen as she slowly ate a handful of popcorn, her jaw rather sore.

"So, Mom, after a lot of deep thought. I am thinking I can make this whole Laser Brawl thing into something that might get me a scholarship. It's something I am super passionate about," Lyta stated in total honesty without a hint of teenage bullshit.

"Teasing aside, I just want you to do what makes you happy. So long as you don't waste your potential." Dianna cuddled up with her daughter on the couch. "Now, use some of that deep thinking to explain why they are advertising a Phase 70 already. Did I miss phase 69?"

12