All my dreams come true

Story Info
A Black man helps me achieve my dream of becoming a girl.
7.9k words
4.33
13.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hakim was one of my best clients. He was 35 years old and has become very wealthy writing code for e-commerce websites. He lives in a huge mansion on a large estate. He has a big patio with a pool, hot tub and sauna, a fully equipped gym with massage tables, a garage full of fancy cars and a fantastic lifestyle of travel and glamour. Hakim is an extremely handsome Black man with a nine-inch penis. He has hired me for sexual services many times over the past year or so. He has always been very generous and paid me well for my services.

Whenever he wanted to see me, he would text me and then send his driver to pick me up. He has bought me many sexy outfits, and sometimes he has a special fantasy, such as harem slave, sexy maid or schoolgirl. I always dress as sexy as I can for him and do my best to fulfill his sexual fantasies. He gave me my own private bathroom, dressing room and wardrobe closet at his house.

One night, as we were cuddling together after an evening of awesome sex, Hakim popped the question.

"Why don't you just stay here with me," he asked. "Rodrigo can help you pack up your stuff and bring it here."

"Move in with you?" I asked. "I'd love that!"

"Yeah, you won't have to pay for anything," he continued. "All I ask in return is lots of sex. You give up your other customers and be my girlfriend."

"That sounds like a pretty good deal," I agreed. "Will you help pay for my transition?"

"I'll turn you into the cutest little girl in the world," he promised. "Hormone treatments, laser hair removal, breast implants, facial feminization, whatever you want."

This was sounding better all the time. "When can we start?" I asked.

"We can start tomorrow," he replied. "Rodrigo will take you home in the morning. You can pack up your stuff and bring it here."

I was quite happy at the prospect of getting out of the shared living arrangement I was in. My roommates were all nice enough people, but there was little privacy, and we all had erratic working schedules, so people were coming and going at all hours. It was hard to sleep sometimes.

Being a sexual plaything for a gorgeous wealthy Black stud with a huge penis was just a dream come true for a little white femboy like me.

I thanked Hakim with a kiss on the lips and then slid down between his legs and took his penis in my mouth. I teased his corona with the stud in my tongue and then took him deeper and deeper while he filled my mouth with his thick Black meat. I worked my lips up and down his shaft, taking him deep in my throat until he tensed and his penis erupted in my mouth with a load of hot white sperm. With my lips I squeezed every last drop of sperm out of his penis and swallowed it.

"Oohh, thanks, Babe," he murmured. "I need to piss now."

I wrapped my lips around the head of his penis and he released his stream of urine into my mouth. I gulped it down, not losing a drop of Hakim's golden nectar. I squeezed and sucked his penis to get every drop out of him.

Hakim rolled over on his belly and spread his legs. I spread his cheeks with both hands and buried my face between his buttocks and kissed him on his anus. I licked his anus and probed it with my tongue. As his sphincter relaxed, I pushed my tongue right inside him.

"That was awesome!" he thanked me. "You go clean up, now and come back to bed."

I went to my private bathroom and relieved myself of a double load of urine. I brushed my teeth and gargled with mouthwash and wiped myself clean. I returned to the bedroom to find Hakim fast asleep. I curled up beside him and fell asleep holding his penis in my hand.

When Hakim began to stir in the morning, I could feel the tautness of his belly, so I knew he had to pee. I slid down between his legs so he could relieve himself in my mouth again.

"Thanks, sweetheart," he murmured. "Would you bring me a coffee?"

I put on a short see-through kimono and went to the bathroom to relieve myself. Then I headed to the kitchen, where Shemekia, the housekeeper, already had the coffee on. Shemekia has seen me naked many times, so the sheer kimono was nothing new.

Shemekia is a gorgeous 25 year old Black woman with large breasts. She wears her purple-highlighted black hair in long braids.

"Good morning," she greeted me. "How was your night?"

"Wonderful," I replied. "Hakim asked me to move in with him."

"Oh, that's great!" she responded. "He's been talking about that for a while. I told him I thought it was a good idea. Welcome to the household!"

She kissed me on the lips and squeezed my penis with her red-nailed fingers. She poured a coffee for Hakim, and I took it upstairs to the bedroom. He was sitting up in bed now so I handed him his coffee and crawled in beside him.

"Did you mean what you said last night," I asked, a little bit nervous. "About moving in with you?"

"Of course I did," he replied. "After breakfast, Rodrigo can take you home and help you pack. Don't bring any boy clothes. You won't be needing those anymore."

I wrapped my arms around Hakim's neck and kissed him long and hard on the lips. He probed my mouth with his tongue. I went down on him and sucked his penis. He rose to his knees and pulled me into doggy position with my face on the pillow and my buttocks in the air. He retrieved a tube of KY Jelly from the side table and generously lubricated my anus. He squeezed the cold lube on my anus and then slipped two fingers into me, spreading the lube around. I felt the tip of his penis pressing against my anus. He slipped the tip in and out of me several times and I let my sphincter relax. Hakim drove his thick meat deep inside me and I moaned and writhed in ecstasy, pressing my buttocks hard against him to take him as deep as I could. He slipped out of me a couple of times and I grabbed his penis and shoved it back inside me. Finally he bucked his hips and grunted and shot his load of sperm into me. He pulled out of me and I lay there exhausted for a moment then I turned and took his penis in my mouth. I sucked all the remaining sperm out of him and sucked his penis clean. I licked up the sperm and other juices where they trickled down his testicles.

Hakim quite understandably wouldn't kiss me after this, so I excused myself and headed to my bathroom just off the main hallway. I could feel his sperm running down my leg, so I quickly mopped it up with a paper towel. I turned on the shower and stepped in as soon as the water ran hot. I used the douche attachment on the shower head to douche my anus to wash the remaining sperm out. Sperm and feces and lube sprayed out of me with a gush of water and I washed it down the drain with the showerhead.

I shampooed my hair and thoroughly lathered myself with shaving cream. I shaved everything from my face, my chest, my pubic area and down to my toes.

I stepped out of the shower and towelled myself dry. I've been living pretty much full time as a girl since I was 17, so my blonde hair has grown quite long in two years and I've added pink highlights. I blow dried my hair and brushed it out. I brushed my teeth and gargled some mouthwash to freshen up so Hakim could kiss me again.

From my wardrobe closet I selected a pale blue padded bra and lacy panties to match my pale blue toenails and fingernails. I selected a grey girly tank top that was cut low to show off my bra. Then I chose a very short pair of denim shorts and finished with a pair of strappy low heel sandals. Finally I sat down to do my makeup. I applied foundation and blush, eyeliner and mascara, blue eyeshadow and red lipstick. I stood back to admire the image in the mirror. I looked quite passable as a girl!

By the time I got down to the kitchen, Hakim had finished his breakfast.

"I've got to meet some clients for golf this morning," he explained, "so Rodrigo and Shemekia will be looking after you. Hand in your notice to your roommates and get all your stuff out of there. Shemekia will be supervising your feminization. She will be taking you to your appointments. Just do whatever she says."

I was so thoroughly in love with Hakim that of course I would whatever he requested without question.

Hakim kissed me on the lips and headed out for his golf game. I had some scrambled eggs on toast from the breakfast Shemekia had prepared.

"Meet me out front when you've finished your breakfast," Rodrigo ordered. "I'll have the cargo van and some moving boxes ready to go."

Rodrigo drove me to the small house that I shared with four others, all of them sex workers like myself. Only two of them were there, but they were excited about my new fortune. I had already paid the rent for the month but they didn't seem inclined to offer a refund so I let it slide. It might take a while to find a new roommate, so at least the rent is covered and the money didn't matter to me anymore.

I didn't have much. Mostly some clothes and personal effects, important papers, some photos. I abandoned all my furniture because I don't need it anymore. It was all thrift store stuff, anyway, so it held no sentimental value for me. They can rent my room out fully furnished.

Hakim had told me to get rid of my boy clothes, so I threw it all into a bag for Value Village. I said my farewells to my erstwhile roommates and Rodrigo and I headed out. We dropped several bags off at Value Village on the way back to Hakim's place.

When we got home, Shemekia had lunch ready. Rodrigo took my stuff up to my dressing room while I sat down for lunch.

"I've made some appointments for you," Shemekia informed me. "I've booked a consultation for laser hair removal this afternoon and a gender reassignment specialist tomorrow morning."

After lunch I went to my dressing room. I swapped out the shorts for a miniskirt that showed off my shaved legs and freshened up my makeup.

Rodrigo brought a car around to the front and Shemekia and I climbed into the back seat.

"I've got some other errands to run," he informed us. "I'll drop you off and you can text me when you're finished."

Shemekia and I entered the clinic and checked in at the reception desk. The receptionist was an attractive young Filipina whose name tag identified her as Merilee.

"You must be Shemekia and Christina," Merilee greeted us. "You're here for a 2:00 pm appointment."

I was once known as 'Christopher', but for as long as I can remember, I've wanted to be a girl. 'Christina' has always been my female alter ego. When I seriously began living as a girl a couple of years ago I started calling myself Christina or sometimes 'Chris' or 'Tina' for short.

Merilee ushered us into the consultation room.

"Please undress and lie on the table'" she addressed me. "Dr. Sloan will see you soon."

Dr Sloan entered a few minutes later. She was an attractive woman of about 60 years of age. She introduced herself and discussed my case with Shemekia while I lay naked on the examination table.

Dr. Sloan put on a pair of latex gloves and closely examined the distribution of my body hair. She examined my legs and armpits. She examined my penis and testicles, carefully holding them in her gloved hand.

"She has shaved recently, so it's bit difficult to tell, but her body hair appears to be very fine and light. This can be difficult for the laser treatments, but with enough appointments, we can achieve a good result," she informed Shemekia. "Please hold off on shaving for three or four days. We need a bit of stubble for the laser treatments to be effective. Merilee can book you in again next week."

Shemekia texted Rodrigo while Merilee booked our next appointment. Rodrigo wasn't finished yet with his errands, so Shemekia suggested we go for a pedicure. There was a nail salon nearby, so Shemekia and I went to get our nails done while Rodrigo continued with his errands.

A young Vietnamese girl directed us to the chairs and ran water in the bowl so we could soak our feet. A couple more Vietnamese girls came and began to fuss with our feet. They removed the existing nail polish, trimmed our toenails, scrubbed off the dead skin, and massaged our feet and legs. I selected the same blue shade of nail polish because it matched my fingernails, while Shemekia chose a light purple shade to match the highlights in her hair.

Rodrigo arrived while Shemekia was paying for our pedicures and we went home.

Shortly after we got home, Hakim texted to say he was on his way home. This meant I was to be naked and receptive to whatever sexual activity he desired. I undressed, freshened up my makeup, and waited naked by the door.

When he pulled into the driveway, I opened the door to greet him. Rodrigo took the car and parked it in the garage. I stood on tiptoes to greet Hakim with a kiss on the lips.

"How was your golf game?" I asked.

"It went well," he replied. "I made sure I lost by a few points. It's not good for business to beat your client at golf."

I took Hakim's briefcase and placed it on his desk in his office. Hakim sat on the couch in the living room and Shemekia brought him a Scotch on the rocks. I took off his shoes and massaged his feet. I unzipped his fly and pulled his penis out of his trousers.

"First things first, Babe," he told me. "I need to piss."

I took him in my mouth and he emptied his bladder. I eagerly swallowed all his urine. I traced his urethra with my tongue to squeeze all the urine out of him, then I began to tease his corona with my tongue stud. I worked my lips up on down on his big penis, taking him deep in my throat. I've long since learned to control the gag reflex, so a penis the size of Hakim's is no difficulty. Hakim squirted his load deep in my throat and I sucked the rest of the sperm out of him.

I was very horny by this time and the semen oozed from my erect penis.

Hakim laughed, and asked Shemekia to deal with it.

"I've got emails and phone calls to take care of right now," he said. "Tina has been a good girl and she deserves an orgasm. Please take care of this, Shemekia."

"Certainly, Boss," Shemekia replied. "Tina, come with me...."

Shemekia led me to the sex dungeon at the back of the house, where she took a fleshlight and a tube of lube from a drawer.

She sat on a couch and motioned me to sit with her. I slipped into her embrace and snuggled against her large breasts. I'm not completely homosexual; I can still appreciate a beautiful woman, especially a beautiful Black woman like Shemekia.

She squeezed a generous amount of lube into the fleshlight and slipped it over my erect penis. I lay in her arms while she masturbated me. She could tell that I was looking down her blouse at her magnificent breasts, so she popped open a couple of buttons to give me a better view.

"You like that, do you?" she laughed. "I thought you had no interest in women."

I began to thrust my penis in time with her strokes and I soon ejaculated into the silicone sleeve. I've never had my penis inside a woman, but I imagine this is what it would feel like. The fleshlight produces a very intense orgasm.

"You go clean up now," Shemekia said as she handed me a wad of Kleenex. "Don't drip on the floor."

I took the fleshlight from her hand and went to my bathroom to clean up, while Shemekia went to the kitchen to start dinner.

I wiped my penis clean with a washcloth and cleaned out the fleshlight with some toy cleaner. I put on bra and panties and a cute dress and went to help Shemekia in the kitchen. While she cooked dinner I set the table.

Hakim emerged from his office and sat in the living room. Shemekia poured him another Scotch and I delivered it to him.

"You can have a glass of wine if you like'" he informed me, so I poured myself a glass of Chardonnay and joined him.

"How was your appointment with the laser hair removal clinic?" he asked.

"I have to refrain from shaving for a few days," I replied. "I have another appointment next week. I may get a bit bristly in the meantime. I hope you don't mind."

"That's fine," Hakim responded. "In the longer run, you won't have to shave at all."

We cuddled on the couch and kissed. I slipped my hand into his pants and stroked his penis.

Soon, Shemekia called us for dinner, and we moved to the dining room. Hakim, Shemekia, Rodrigo and I all ate dinner together. They were employees, but Hakim treated them in a very egalitarian manner. If anything, they outranked me in the social order. I was just the white sextoy.

Rodrigo was a handsome 30-year-old Black man from the Dominican Republic. He has worked for Hakim for 5 years. He's not just the driver, but the mechanic in charge of vehicle maintenance, he supervises the gardeners, does much of the maintenance around the property and acts as Hakim's assistant. He has also seen me naked many times but has shown no sexual interest in me. He doesn't seem to be the least bit gay but has voiced no objections to such activity.

After dinner, I helped Shemekia clean up the dishes while Hakim continued to work in his office. When we had a finished our tasks, we sat in the living room. Hakim had another Scotch, while Shemekia and I drank wine.

I undressed and cuddled naked in Hakim's embrace. He fondled my penis while Shemekia filled him on the events of the day.

"Tomorrow morning we go to see Dr. Jamison about gender reassignment and next week we can start the laser hair removal," she informed him. "I put all the paperwork on your desk. Not much more to report at this point."

Hakim and Shemekia chatted for a bit, and soon it was time to retire for the night. I went upstairs and turned the bedsheets down. After brushing my teeth and peeing, I crawled into bed to wait for Hakim.

He soon arrived, and while he took off his shirt, I dropped his trousers and underwear and took his penis in my mouth. He almost never urinates in a toilet, instead using my mouth to relieve himself, so once again, I drank his urine. After relieving himself, he lay down in the bed and I continued to suck his penis until he had an orgasm. We cuddled and kissed until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The morning repeated in a similar pattern. Hakim awoke and urinated in my mouth, and then he fucked me missionary style. I wrapped my legs around his back while he plowed my anus with his big dick. I sucked his penis clean and then went to the bathroom while he continued to snooze. I cleaned myself and went downstairs naked to get his coffee.

Shemekia and Rodrigo were sitting at the kitchen table chatting.

"Good morning, Tina!" they both greeted me.

"Your appointment with Dr. Jamison isn't until 10:00 am, so you have lots of time to get ready," Shemekia informed me. "Remember, no shaving today!"

I took Hakim his morning coffee and crawled into bed with him. I sucked on his penis while he drank his coffee and looked at his email on his phone.

"I've got an early meeting this morning, so I have to head out soon," he informed me. "You have a doctor's appointment, so you have to get ready for that."

Hakim and I had a shower together. I thoroughly lathered him and massaged him and sucked on his penis until he had another orgasm in my mouth. He washed me and stroked my penis until I squirted. He held me in his arms and we kissed. At 6'4", Hakim towered over me, so I had to stand on my tiptoes while we kissed.

We towelled each other dry and I helped him dress for his meeting. Once Hakim was ready for his day, I went to my own bathroom to dress. I do most of my lingerie shopping at La Senza and Herroom.com, although Hakim has also taken me shopping at Victoria's Secret and La Vie en Rose. One of our most enjoyable outings was when Hakim took me for a professional bra fitting at La Senza. The young female sales clerk didn't bat an eye when she saw me naked except for panties, with an obvious bulge.

I put on a padded bra that gave me a D-cup and a pair of lacy purple panties. I selected a short skirt and a crop-top that displayed my pierced belly button. I sat down at the vanity and applied foundation and blush, eyeliner and mascara, eyeshadow and lipstick. My toenails and fingernails were painted blue, and I wore toe rings and ankle bracelets. I selected a pair of big hoop ear rings to replace the studs in my pierced ears. Last of all, I put on a pair of strappy, open-toed sandals and presented myself for Shemekia's approval.