All my dreams come true

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very well done, babe," she approved. "You've become very good at doing your own makeup. I'm going to sign you up in a makeup class so you'll learn proper technique. Grab your purse and we'll head downtown."

Rodrigo drove us to the clinic and dropped us off. When we entered the clinic, there were a couple of other people, of indeterminate gender, in the waiting room.

As we stepped up to the reception desk, a female doctor and a middle-aged transgender man emerged from the examination room.

"I'll be with you in a few minutes," said the doctor. "Please have a seat."

We sat down, while the doctor and the transgender man consulted with the receptionist. This was obviously a busy clinic.

The doctor returned to the examination room, and the receptionist called us once she had finished dealing with the other patient.

"Shemekia Harris?" inquired the receptionist, a cute blonde whose name tag identified her as Kimberlee. "And you are Christina Evans?"

"Yes, we're here to see Dr. Jamison," Shemekia replied.

"OK, I'll need to see photo identification and health care card from Christina, please," Kimberlee continued.

I produced my drivers' licence and Alberta Health Care card from my purse. My drivers' licence was a couple of years old, so it showed a young man, while I now presented as a young woman. Nonetheless, Kimberlee accepted it and entered the information into the computer.

"Let me check with Dr. Jamison," she said as she handed my ID back.

She opened the door and exchanged a few words.

"Dr. Jamison is ready for you now," she said and ushered us into the examination room. "Please come this way."

Except for the examining table and the desk, the examination room was not at all clinical. More like a living room, with couches and coffee tables.

"Good morning, Shemekia," she greeted Shemekia. "And you must be Christina, formerly Christopher. I'm Dr. Jamison, and this is my assistant, Jazmin."

Dr. Jamison was a beautiful woman of about 35. Jazmin was a beautiful young Chinese woman, probably about 25.

"Shemekia and I discussed your case yesterday," Dr. Jamison began. "Please tell me more about your gender dysphoria issues.

I began by telling her about my life-long interest in girly clothes, my secret cross dressing and the accompanying shame I felt because I wasn't like the rest of the boys. I had started dressing full time as a girl a couple of years ago, when I was 17.

"These feelings are quite common in cases of gender dysphoria. According to Shemekia, you've been living as a woman for almost two years now, so the clinical requirements are met," Dr. Jamison commented. "Let's begin the physical examination. Please remove your clothes and lie on the examination table and place your feet in the stirrups."

I shed my shoes, crop top, skirt, bra and panties and lay back on the examination table naked except for my jewelry. Jazmin put on latex gloves then adjusted the stirrups and placed my feet properly. Shemekia sat on the couch nearby to watch the procedure.

Dr. Jamison put on a pair of rubber gloves, and began to examine my penis and testicles, squeezing gently and turning them in her fingers. She measured my flaccid size and then massaged me to erection so she could measure my erect size.

"Three inches flaccid, 5 erect", she announced. "A bit smaller than average."

She measured the diameter of my nipples and pinched them hard to measure the height to which they stood.

She lubricated a gloved finger and inserted it in my anus. She probed around inside me for a couple of minutes.

"The prostate gland is normal," She announced. "Next, I'll need a sperm sample. Jazmin, would you collect a sperm sample, please."

Jazmin called the receptionist Kimberlee to assist her. The two women put on rubber gloves. Jazmin squeezed lube onto my penis and began to masturbate me.

My penis stiffened at her touch. Kimberlee held a collection vial to catch the sperm. I ejaculated into the tube and Kimberlee sealed it and labelled it while Jazmin wiped my penis clean with a moist towelette. Kimberlee handed the vial to Dr. Jamison.

"The sperm looks normal," announced Dr. Jamison after examining it briefly, "but I'll get it into the lab for sperm count and motility. We will need to do these tests regularly to monitor the progress of feminization."

"That was an awesome orgasm!" I told Jazmin. "Thank you!"

"You're welcome," she laughed. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. We will be doing this many times over the next year or so!"

"I'm really looking forward to it," I replied.

She smiled and gave my penis some extra strokes with the towelette.

Kimberlee left with the sperm sample to call the lab for a pick up, and Dr. Jamison announced, "next I need to check the urethra to make sure there are no obstructions or abnormalities. Jazmin, please bring me the 3mm Rosebud urethral sound."

Jazmin produced a urethral sound, a long thin flexible rod with a bulbous end. She lubricated the tip with a water-based lube and handed the rod to Dr. Jamison. Jazmin held my erect penis and squeezed the tip to dilate my urethra. She squeezed some more lube into my urethra and then Dr. Jamison slipped the instrument inside me. She worked it into my urethra slowly, gently rotating it, and working it in and out, bit by bit while Jazmin continued to squeeze lubricant on the rod where it entered me. Jazmin's lab coat draped open as she leaned over me, and I could see her lacy black bra and small breasts.

When the instrument was several inches inside me, Dr. Jamison informed us, "There's the prostate gland."

Jazmin held my testicles out of the way while Dr. Jamison showed Shemekia how the head of the sound was visible within my urethra.

Shemekia put a hand on my penis to feel the bulb of the probe inside my urethra. Dr. Jamison moved the sound in and out, rotating it at the same time, massaging my prostate, while I quivered in ecstasy. The sensation of the urethral sound deep inside my penis was exquisite! I had never experienced anything so pleasurable!

"Don't you dare come again, Christina," Dr. Jamison laughed. "We need another sperm sample in an hour or so to test your recovery time."

"I'm right up inside her bladder now," she announced. "There aren't any abnormalities or obstructions in the urethra. If I found any issues with the urethral sound, I would have to do a cystoscopy, but that's not necessary."

She slowly pulled the rod out of me with the same back and forth turning motion she had used to insert it. I felt a series of pulses coming from my prostate gland as she removed the sound. Sperm dribbled from my penis in a ruined orgasm.

"I warned you about that, Christina," she laughed, as she handed the instrument to Jazmin. "Don't worry, I know you can't help it!"

"She obviously enjoyed that very much," remarked Shemekia. "This instrument definitely has recreational possibilities. Where can I get one of those?"

"They're available for purchase in the pharmacy downstairs," replied Dr. Jamison.

"You can sit up now, Christina" Jazmin told me as she once again wiped sperm and lube from my penis. "The physical examination is finished now."

I sat up on the edge of the table. Jazmin wrapped an elastic band around my arm, punctured a vein and proceeded to collect several vials of blood.

"We need blood samples to establish baseline testosterone levels," Dr. Jamison explained. "Next we need a urine sample."

I wasn't sure I could pee in front of a room full of women, so I was relieved when Jazmin handed me a sample bottle and directed me to the washroom.

"Fill the bottle to the line and void the rest in the toilet," she instructed.

I did as directed and returned with the bottle. Jazmin labelled it and placed it in the tray with the blood samples.

The next step of the process was photography.

"We need a visual record of the physical changes as feminization progresses," Dr. Jamison informed us. "Photographs will be taken at every check up."

Jazmin taped reference lines horizontally and vertically on my chest and pubic area. I stood there naked against a blank wall while she took several photos from various angles, including full length body shots and closeups of my genitals and breasts.

Jazmin needed pictures of my erect penis as well, so she wrapped her gloved hand around my penis and massaged me to erection again. She took several pictures of my erect penis, and then indicated I was to sit on the examination table.

"I'll leave the tape for now," she informed me. "I have to look at the photos to make sure they're OK."

She called Kimberlee on the intercom to download the photos from the camera. Kimberlee took the camera and sat at the desk to copy the photos over to my file.

Dr. Jamison and Jazmin sat down by the examination table, while Shemekia sat on the couch.

"Now we can discuss the hormone therapy," Dr. Jamison began. "I'm going to start her immediately on spironolactone as an anti-androgen to suppress testosterone and estradiol as a female hormone supplement. I'll start with a low dose, but it can be adjusted as the results of the tests come in. We will make another appointment for next week to review the tests, and then regular appointments thereafter."

"What's the longer timeline?" Shemekia asked. "How long do you expect the feminization to take?"

Dr. Jamison explained, "Within 6 months to a year, I anticipate significant breast development and reduction of male secondary sex characteristics, including atrophy of the penis. At the one-year point, if the changes aren't satisfactory, we can consider further options, such as a bilateral orchiectomy."

"What's an orchiectomy?" Shemekia asked.

"Surgical removal of the testes," Dr. Jamison explained. "Testosterone production stops immediately, the androgen blockers are no longer necessary, and the hormone therapy becomes much more effective."

I sat there naked, listening while the women discussed my emasculation.

"Don't worry, Christina, you won't miss them," Dr. Jamison assured me, responding to the obvious alarm on my face. "You'll still be able to get an erection and have an orgasm. The semen is produced by the prostate. There just won't be any sperm in the ejaculate."

"I'll explain the procedure," she continued, turning to Shemekia. "A small incision is made in the scrotum," she said, spreading my knees and indicating a location in the centre my scrotum. "The testes are extracted, the sperm ducts are tied off with soluble sutures, snipped off and the incision is stitched up. It's an outpatient procedure, done under a local anesthetic. She will be fully conscious during the operation. There may be a bit of pain and swelling at first, but that will go away quickly."

My mind was racing. OK, I will be fully conscious while a woman surgically removes my testicles. I wasn't sure how I felt about that, but it seemed to be only a hypothetical scenario at this point. I was enjoying this process so far, so I decided not to worry about the future too much.

"Excuse me, Jazmin," Kimberlee interrupted. "A couple of the photos didn't turn out. Do you want to take them again?"

Jazmin and Kimberlee went to the computer to review the photos, while Dr. Jamison continued:

"A year after the orchiectomy, if the breast development isn't satisfactory, you might want to consider breast implants," she continued.

"Can you do the breast implants here?" Shemekia asked.

"Dr. Louise Wilson is associated with our clinic," replied Dr. Jamison. "She is a licensed plastic surgeon, and one of the best breast enhancement doctors in the province."

"Excuse us," Jazmin interrupted. "We need to take a few more photos."

Jazmin took me by the hand and stood me against the wall again. She masturbated me to erection while Kimberlee took several photos. Jazmin took a quick look at the computer.

"I'm sure we have enough now, so I'll take the tape off and you can sit down while we download them."

I sat back on the examination table and rejoined the discussion in progress between Shemekia and Dr. Jamison.

Dr. Jamison was explaining what happens to the scrotum after removal of the testes.

"The scrotum quickly shrinks once the testes are removed," she explained. "If you plan on eventually doing vaginoplasty, we need the scrotal tissue to fashion the labia, but otherwise, the scrotum can be removed entirely, and then there's smooth skin from the anus to the penis. You don't have to make that decision right away. The scrotum can be removed later."

Jazmin returned to inform us that the photos were all good and had been added to my file.

"Excellent," said Dr. Jamison as she looked at her watch. "It's time for the second sperm sample. Would you look after that, please?"

Jazmin instructed me to lay back on the table while Kimberlee labelled another sample vial. Jazmin gently stimulated the corona of my penis with her gloved fingers until I stiffened. She lubricated my penis and masturbated me to orgasm. Kimberlee once again collected the sample when I ejaculated.

"Oh my god, Jazmin," I thanked her. "That was awesome!"

"My pleasure," she laughed. "I really enjoy my work!"

"We're finished for now," Dr. Jamison announced while Jazmin wiped my penis clean. "You can get dressed, and I'll fill out the prescription for the hormone treatments. Kimberlee will print that out for you, and you can fill it at the pharmacy downstairs. This is for a particular estradiol therapy that is administered rectally. The pharmacist can explain it to you."

I dressed and grabbed my purse. Shemekia and I went to the reception area, where Kimberlee printed out the prescription and Dr. Jamison signed it. Kimberlee booked a follow up appointment for the following week.

We went down the elevator to the pharmacy on the main floor. Shemekia handed the prescription to the female pharmacist, who read it over.

"This is for her," she told the pharmacist, whose nametag identified her as Melinda.

"Hormone treatments for feminization?" she inquired. "I'll need to see your health care card and driver's licence, please."

I once again produced my ID from my purse, and she looked up and down trying to reconcile the young man in the photo with the young woman standing before her.

"I see the feminization process is already well under way," she remarked. "Please come back in 20 minutes, and I'll have this ready for you."

There was a cafeteria next door, so we went for a coffee while we waited. The waitress looked me up and down while she took our order, obviously trying to determine my gender.

"Very pretty girl," she remarked.

"Thank you," I blushed.

After coffee, I pulled out my compact and checked my makeup in the mirror. I refreshed my lipstick again, and then it was time to pick up the prescription.

"Have you ever used these medications before?" Melinda asked. "This form of estradiol is administered as a rectal suppository. The medication is absorbed more effectively through the mucous membrane of the rectum, allowing for a lower dosage and fewer side effects."

"Perhaps you can demonstrate," suggested Shemekia.

"Certainly," responded Melinda. "We can do that in the private consultation room."

In the back room of the pharmacy, Melinda opened the pack of suppositories and put on a pair of rubber gloves.

"Please bend over the table," she requested. "Drop your panties and pull up your skirt."

I did as requested and spread my buttocks with both hands because I knew my bum was about to be penetrated again. Melinda squeezed some lube on my rectum and worked a finger into me. She massaged my anus, placed a suppository on my sphincter, and drove it home. She pushed it as far into me as she could and rubbed it around a bit in there.

"The lubricant helps it slide in and helps it dissolve," she explained. "The spironolactone is taken orally," as she handed me one to swallow.

"Dr. Jamison said you sell urethral sounds," Shemekia asked. "I'd like to take a look at those."

"Certainly," replied Melinda. "There are several types available," she explained, as she led us to a shelf. "The simplest type is called the Rosebud."

She indicated a set of instruments similar to the one Dr. Jamison had used on me, with different lengths and bulb sizes.

"What size do you recommend?" asked Shemekia.

"Well, there's an easy way to find out," replied Melinda. "This is a 5 mm," as she selected as thin rod with bulbous ends.

She squeezed lube on one end of the rod and took my penis in her hand. She wiggled the bulbous end against my urethra, but it wouldn't slip inside.

"5 mm is too big to start, but you can stretch her," Melinda remarked.

She selected a smaller one, and it slipped inside my penis quite easily.

"3 mm works well," she observed. "This set has 1 through 10 mm sounds, so it's the best buy.

"Thank you, Melinda, I'll buy that set," replied Shemekia, and we returned to the cashier to pay for the purchases.

We were finished with our shopping, so Shemekia texted Rodrigo to pick us up. When we got home, Hakim was already back from work.

"How was your day?" he asked, as I shed my clothing and kneeled between his legs.

I excitedly told him about my appointment with Dr. Jamison and the start of my feminization.

"Thank you so much for helping me," I told Hakim. "I love you so much!"

"You're welcome," he replied. "I love you, too. I've invited some friends over this evening to help us celebrate our new relationship."

Hakim unzipped his fly and pulled out his penis. I wrapped my lips around him and eagerly fellated him. After ejaculating in my mouth, he told me to help Shemekia prepare dinner.

"What should I wear tonight?" I asked.

"You won't be wearing anything tonight," he replied. "You'll be naked."

I gathered my discarded clothing and threw it in the laundry, then went to help Shemekia with the dinner preparations.

"At the party tonight, you will address Hakim and Rodrigo as Master," she informed me, "and refer to me as Mistress Shemekia. You may speak only if spoken to, and you will refer to the guests as 'Master' or 'Mistress'. Any mistakes or hesitation to obey an order will be punished with a public spanking. You go have a shower and do your makeup, but no clothes."

When I got back downstairs, Hakim's guests were starting to arrive. The first to arrive was Jamal, a Black man with a young white boy on a collar and leash. The young man shed his gown to reveal that he too was naked. We eyed each other shyly. More guests arrived, some men, some women, all of them Black, some of them accompanied by young white men or women, all of whom were naked. It looked as though in my new world, the Blacks were in charge and the Whites were subservient. At this party, white people were not allowed to wear clothing.

The other slaves and I were responsible for seeing to our Masters' and Mistresses' needs, bringing them drinks, while Master Rodrigo and Mistress Shemekia largely mingled with the guests.

Mistress Shemekia was describing our visit to the gender reassignment clinic.

"I bought a set of the urethral dilators," she told the guests, "I'm going to demonstrate it tonight. Go get the dilators and some lube, Tina."

I retrieved the requested items from Master Hakim's office and presented them to Mistress Shemekia. She indicated that I was to sit on the couch beside her. She squeezed some lube into my urethra and selected the 4 mm probe. It was the next size up from the probe Mistress Melinda had used on me. It hurt a bit going in, but I soon began to enjoy it. Mistress Shemekia rubbed the rounded end of the probe against my prostate gland, about 4 inches inside me.

"You can see it moving inside her," she pointed out to the guests.

I felt an orgasm rising inside me. Mistress Shemekia could tell by my tensed hips that I was about to come. She pulled the rod out of me, and my sperm squirted all over my belly.