All Comments on 'All My Fault'

by Vulcez

Sort by:
  • 412 Comments
EastCoaster1EastCoaster111 days ago

Sometimes I look at the comments of others before writing mine.

Not this time. This was a creative story that absolutely fits in LW... and that would have been enough for the follow and 5 stars. Very nicely done.

I can relate to his loss, as I'm dealing with an impending loss myself... but I have to reply to your epilog with my condolences on the loss of your daughter...

...we are not supposed to bury our children.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x19 days ago

If my wife grabbed my cock, my hands would be around her beck squeezing until she let go.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Simply Brilliant

Vulcez, your time with us was far to short!!!

The Hoary Cleric

Not a member, but a reader for 15+ years

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Loved it, a wonderful take on relationships and family pressures.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Crazy good story. 5 blazing stars.

JBird11JBird1129 days ago

Great story, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fantastic story. Thank you.

DazzyDDazzyDabout 1 month ago

We all have our favorite stories and authors This is truly exceptional .

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 1 month ago

it was a sweet story... and then you read the dedication. 🫂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

One of the best ever here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

i'm sitting here trying not to cry in front of my wife of 44 yrs and my granddaughter . we lost my daughter to breast cancer in january of 2015 ,she was just 30 yrs old .

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

A wonderful short story.

TechumsahTechumsahabout 1 month ago

Oh I have probably read this ten times and it gets me every time. That or my office is dusty. One of the all time great stories on the site.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great Story.. my condolences for your loss .

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved the story. It brought tears to my eyes at the end. Thank you. I have a friend who kind of went on a reverse Plan she married 4semi wealthy and wealthy men then managed to reduce their wealth and the get a divorce when they were broke.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Once again it warms the cockles of my heart. Delightful. Hate to disagree with Btrying2, but in my book nothing more need be said.

Btrying2Btrying23 months ago

Not sure how many times I have read this. Great heartwarming story. However he still needs to have serious discussion concerning her ability to plan his dismissal for at least the majority of the five years of their marriage. Good they got it together. Thanks for sharing. John

Helen1899Helen18994 months ago

Different, a good quick read. thank you 5*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My eyes began to water. "It's all your fault, you know." That was not part of "The Plan".

Seriously though, the mother with this plan is terribly damaged, not only to implement such a cold and hurtful plan, but to also encourage her daughters to do the same thing. Of course they're not really any better for going along with it. It seems he got lucky and found the one that saw sense in the stupidity and heartlessness of it. But to think that shit like this could be a thing... scary stuff. Imagine one day your wife randomly up and leaving because she's following some cockamamie plan that she told you nothing about the whole time you were together. Nightmare fuel for me really.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594195 months ago

Damn you it's all your fault for making my eyes start to sweat

🙉🙊🙈💨😳🥹😭

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story is pure genius. The author starts the story by making us hate this loathsome woman, but by the end we're all weeping because we love her. Nice job.

I'm truly and sincerely sorry about your daughter

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was such a strange story and yet it still struck me hard emotionally. The ending was sweet but that really got the tears pouring. 5⭐️+. Thank you for sharing this story and I am very sorry about you losing your daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

i started crying at the end when the author said he lost his daughter to cancer . i also lost my daughter to breast cancer in january 2015 she had just turned 30 in sept .

want2beusedbiuwant2beusedbiu5 months ago

Wow, just wow, 5 stars. This story has it all. Thank you for taking the time to share this powerful story, I was enraged at the beginning of this story as Katey started talking about "the Plan" and in the end them staying together and living a loving life together and her saying on her death bed that "she had a wonderful life" I could almost see the love that they had for each other, meh, maybe I'm just a softy, but this story touched me, thank you for that.

Best wishes to you and yours.

demanderdemander6 months ago

Great story. D

oldpantythiefoldpantythief6 months ago

Just so much emotion packed into this one page story. My wife of 52 years beat breast cancer, but I'm sure it contributed to her failing health in later life, that and the unknown problems with childhood polio that later revealed itself in adulthood. Happy that Katey came to her senses before harm was done to the marriage. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sorry to hear of your loss. Great story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If The Bear can give it ten stars I wish to the same.

Helen1899Helen18996 months ago

The big 'C' is the most evil thing on earth. Great story, sad ending, sadder still to learn of your daughter

JRandyJJRandyJ7 months ago

Lost My wife of 35 years to cancer in August of 2011. The real sad part is there will never be a cure, not from this Country (US) anyway. Too much money for the drug companies to loose. Some treatments in Mexico show promise. Great story, Hit Home.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker7 months ago

Like others have said, this is the best story ever published in "Loving Wives', and in Literotica. Again, 10 stars, because I can't count, and it's worth it. This is at least the sixth time I've read it as I go back to it when I'm feeling blue. My wife of 53 years is suffering from the blues and depression from a stroke years ago. I don't want to think of the future, but the past was fan-fucking-tastic. 5 children, 10 grandkids, and more love than this Viet Vet deserves. God bless you, son. Welcome home and I'm sure your daughter is smiling down at you. Sorry you aren't writing any more. The Bear approves.

The BEAR

ZoomdoggieZoomdoggie8 months ago

I’m sorry your daughter died.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Aw c'mON! You forgot one imp thing in the jump in time ... you forgot to account für where Cheryl and Kyle got off in the converging stories of their lives...

whether Katey and hubby (Vulcez?) helped Cheryl's reunion attempts... and did it result in unintended consequences such as sb involved dying?

GrassIsGreenerGrassIsGreener9 months ago

Wishing you long life and fond memories of Tracy.

billyswimsbillyswims9 months ago

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter .The story made me mad and cry , it was wonderful

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thank you for sharing your talent and your bravery. Your dedication is so moving and eloquent. I can't imagine what you and your family have gone through. Again thank you. BardnotBard.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story but could have done without the jumping to her dying. LM

BlueEyd2BlueEyd210 months ago

wonderful story and heartwrenching dedication. I can't imagine what you went through.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Your dedication at the end of you story has me bawling like a baby. I can’t imagine the heart break and sorrow of losing a child. I hope I never find out.

Thank you for a wonderful heart felt story of how true love matters the most!

mariverzmariverz11 months ago

Lamento mucho lo que sufrió tú hija

Mis condolencias

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

The dedication is too sad, so very sorry for your loss.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It amazes me how a few people can write this well, and how there can be so many people out there who just write complete trash and think they're doing something like this. I'd like to see a writers like this form another website that can be done without the r and x-rated material, that could be shared with young adults in high school kids well so they learn these lessons early. Leaving out the explicit parts would make the value of this go up so much for many people, and for our society. Any leaders out there willing to start something uplifting and beneficial to our world?

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

Awesome story. Thanks

mariverzmariverz12 months ago

Cute y cruel

6 stars

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 year ago

Very sorry to hear about your daughter. The story is a true tribute to true love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A wonderful story, deserving of way more that five stars, although five stars say that"I love it.". Powerful.

JPB

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorldabout 1 year ago

Sorry for your loss.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Wish you were still writing!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lovely Story.

My daughter died of cancer in May of 2011. She was only 49. I shared your pain and experience at the same time.

Merlin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this one x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. Just… wow. This guy can write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent slice of a wonderful life.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorldover 1 year ago

5💥💥💥💥💥

Tarloso2Tarloso2over 1 year ago

Very nice. Well ended unlike so many stories on Literotica

DazzyDDazzyDover 1 year ago

Excellent! 5 stars, sorry for your loss. DD

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Sorry for the loss of your daughter.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 1 year ago

I have read and reread this story. It really is one of the best that I have read. It begs a second story where her mom gets her just deserts, but the basic story is flawless in my eyes. Well done

l0ver0tical0ver0ticaover 1 year ago

5 stars. And so, so sorry about your Tracy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crazy good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Superb.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 1 year ago

O.K., it is without a doubt the best all-time story on Literotica. Also the Bear's favorite. (So I'm a softy. Sue me!) 10 stars because it is worth it. They call this "Loving Wives" for a reason. As always, the Bear approves. Thanks for writing it, again. I needed a pick-me-up due to the Christmas blahhs.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An amazing story. Simple but creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, she lies to him for however long they dated and for five years of marriage. Then, she grabs his sex organ to keep him under control while she tells him the story. Short of being a total pussy, why would he ever stay with her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a simple story, and yet there is something quite powerful about it. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story made me think about life and love

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Such a beautiful story, lots of thought and love put into this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best stories of all time! Amazing writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A true Loving Wife

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 1 year ago

Wow! Where did this extremely gifted writer go. I've just read three of his works and I'm definitely going to read the rest. Thank you for your great tales.

Cito22Cito22over 1 year ago

I've read this a few times and have written a positive review, with definite notes of sadness for the author, I have had 2 back to back siblings pass from the C (18 months apart). So for this I am empathetic to his suffering. That being said , the one thing I cannot get past is the fact the husband did not force her to sign a post-nup. There were years and years of wayyyyyyy to much brainwashing of her just to let it all go and pray she doesn't relapse into that mind set. He needed to protect himself. Yes the ending proved it ultimately wasn't necessary but at the time...... just saying

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best stories on this site ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. I've been married 48 years and am living proof it can be done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A stunning story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for the emotions this story brought out.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[26.08.22]

Very Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

henny6henny6over 1 year ago

Fantastic, Great, I love the entire story. Thank you

enjayemenjayemover 1 year ago

You did you daughter proud!

Starwolf1961Starwolf1961over 1 year ago

Damn! I hate you. I hate authors that have the ability to make me cry. I cried at the end, while smiling at the same time. You are amazing. Thank you! I really don't hate YOU, I just hate that you have the ability to evoke emotion in me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful. Fantastic author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You make my heart ache.

It feels strange to say it...but thank you.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 2 years ago

Its been awhile since i first read this, but i enjoyed it then and i enjoyed it again. Better than weary cuk stories

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961almost 2 years ago

Beautiful story and I'm so sorry for your loss .

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

This a great story. All the lame little cuck authors should read this and rethink their direction.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

No one should have to bury their child. I am so so very sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There are very few stories on literotica that I can genuinely give a 5star rating to. I think it's been about 5-7 stories that managed to reach that threshold before I read this one. I'm glad I could give this story 5 as well.

lukeey90lukeey90almost 2 years ago

A real happy ending...great read thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok, so I'm a sucker for a tearjerker. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for a good story. Is it just me or would it take some time to get over the fact that I had married a gold digger and into a family that were so conniving as to look at marriage as to only what they could get out of it. I'm glad it worked out for him but he was lucky. What other horrible attributes did she take from her mother that would come into play in this marriage and what nasty habits would she pass on to her children and grandchildren. I would have to keep my eye on her for a long time after the talk.

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

While the story was a good one, seriously everyone is so happy to wet themselves over this, they intentionally ignore that almost every spouse would have some lingering questions and doubts.....as in sleeping in the spare room for a couple days at least.

So yes, it is a shiny happy story with the reality totally removed.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

I'd like to correct my thoughts on the timing. Yes, we can think of this conversation taking place in 2012, when the story was written, so the mother's divorces would have been well before no fault and wives making out like bandits in a divorce (assuming that's true irl and not just LW), but the conversation could be taking place at some time in the future, just as the deathbed scene does, putting her mother's early marriages into a more recent time.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

Great little vignette. Five stars and favorited.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 2 years ago

Just re-read it again. Still the best story on Loving Wives, possibly on Literotica. 10 stars, as always. The Bear always approves this one.

The BEAR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVulcez@Vulcez
Blues guitar playing, skiing, hiking junkie; I love classic rock music. I'm a veteran of that nasty Vietnam War and have made peace with my demons (well, most of them). Originally from Upstate NY now living in Colorado.