All Comments on 'All My Loving'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 301 Comments (Page 2)
invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesabout 2 years ago

You dug a big hole for yourself with that ridiculous set-up.

.

Two supposedly intelligent, beautiful lawyers find it acceptable, in this day and age, that the way to advance their career is to get gang-banged by their senior partners --- rather than, say, threaten to institute a slam-dunk sexual harassment suit? And not only that, these two brilliant lawyers tell their significant others ahead of time that they will be whoring themselves out.

.

From that abysmally stupid beginning, though you construct a solidly enjoyable, if formulaic, story.

other2other1other2other1about 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this Money Honey story, Jason’s reaction in the beginning was well justified, his path towards reconciliation was well thought out, thought the last page where it all came together felt just a little too rushed.

I liked how Beth was the only one who never got the relationship with Candy, it was a good perspective that even us as the reader were in on the joke, but she wasn’t.

A good story and as always Haddaysknight there has been a lot of effort go into this one, very enjoyable and thank you for writing it!

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

what started as a 5* story after page one simply bled into a 2* story by the end. sorry.

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 years ago

This was and is a carefully written and presented story. I hated to see it end and I know I will revisit it many times in the future

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

I just didn't buy this story. Firstly, the writer re-engineered Jason like there was something wrong with his reaction to Beth's fuck-fest weekend. Leaving someone who wants to react to his objections like a sleaze ball lawyer is great character VS a whore’s mentality. Secondly, as Beth fell deeper into “buyer/seller remorse “and she still didn't get it. She was combative at many times previous and during her divorce period. She was even combative when Jason and co. were willing to bail out her prick father’s shit management of the family company. The ending was like an arbitration hearing. She flashes between jealousy, envy and pseudo contrition. Not very entertaining. Very limited character development with many red herrings. sorry. BTRH...

BSreaderBSreaderabout 2 years ago
Enjoyed it

Immensely especially the ending.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

The $$ was well used within the story. Very nicely done. Interesting characters, pretty good story. Reading comments about the ending being "too quick" "rushed". Hell, I'm reading along mumbling "Get to the fucking point". Since we're complaining from both side, I guess that means the ending must have been just about perfect? 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As usual, HDK delivers!

.

Very much enjoyed the story. Well written; decently paced. Was wondering til the end if Beth and Jason would reconcile. You did a decent job of showing how Beth “seemed” to have grown up.

.

One facet of tne story that seemed “missing” was regarding Jason and Dan being “best friends”. If so, why no communication between them in the aftermath of Beth’s adultery? Would have thought at least Dan would have reached out to Jason at some point — even if needing to go thru Jason’s lawyer. And Dan doesn’t seem to talk to anyone in his family…how could his romance with Candy be such a secret from all of them?

.

But that’s just a bit. “Fight or Flight” stories are a favorite variation of cheating wife takes…especially when the choice is to just depart. This was well done.

.

Oh yeah….Jason parlaying that $25K into tens of millions was fun as well 🥳

.

5 strong and entertaining *****

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 2 years ago

Good for Beth - it took a while but she figured it out. A warm hearted tale of redemption indeed. Every character was ultimately likable and sympathetic, well, except for the lug wrench trucker with the shattered fist and Beth’s blow hard bully dad. Thanks very much for for giving us, your readers and fans another great story.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 2 years ago

Great job! Beth grew up and learned a very hard lesson and Jason gave her the means to do it after she initially went off the rails so badly. For the first two-thirds of the story, I was hoping he’d find true love and avoid the temptation to reunite, but she seemed to prove herself as it went on. Jason should still get the prenup, but if she’s smart as I think, he won’t need it.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

Very enjoyable, 5 stars. I usually hate the trope of the clueless wife who thinks her husband would be fine with her cheating but it was very clear Beth was a spoiled rich girl that didn't have a clue, had everything handed to her and couldn't understand that her husband would not accept her sleeping around to get ahead. The reconciliation only happened after she grew up and got a reality check, didn't feel like a RAAC to me.

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 2 years ago

Great story loved it thanks for ur hard work it was enjoyed n appreciared

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 2 years ago

Ignore the naysayers, I loved this story! Please write and submit more stories. My only complaint was that Beth sounded bitchy at the end with her "demands", Wonderful writing. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn HDK

You have your MC take back a three-hole whore? Kinda strains his credulity. Why did you bother to divorce her in the first place if that's what he wanted all along?

Liked the story, HATED the ending.

Doc

steeltiger01steeltiger01about 2 years ago

You have a very distinctive (and easily discernible) style. This dodged most of your usual hallmarks, and was still a fantastic story. Thank you for an excellent read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I read this story because the author has exceptional writing skills and has produced many really fine stories. This was not one of them. The plot seems awfully contrived and has been done many times before. The dialogue is stilted, overly formal, and unrealistic, in contrast to this writer's earlier works. I think HDK should refrain from writing in these organized events for a time so that he can find his mojo again and resume writing the shorter, witty stories he used to come up with. He is too constrained by the guidelines in these events and it's just not working out. I gave this story a three, because that's all it is. That's very sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You would have helped the story if Jason had hit a rough patch during his years post divorce as it seems he hit every jackpot that he reached for. Great story, though, and thanks for your talent and hard work.

robinhodrobinhodabout 2 years ago

Delighted to see another story from the master.

Disappointed that rationality has been displaced by sentimentality.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

Very good story. I'm not 100% on board about them getting back together, but it looks like Beth did grow up and get her head on straight. A iron clad pre-nup would be no problem. She'll also be able to take time off to be a mommy, and can return to work whenever she wants to. She could always open her own law office to keep herself busy, and provide intellectual challenges. She won't have to worry about money, and therefore no incentive to cheat - and she's already been down that road and knows how bad it is. One thing, you didn't finish what happened to Marci and Brett. I believe that one should have ended with a divorce, and Marci's reputation completely trashed for years to come. Maybe she'll eventually figure it out and grow up, but it will probably be several years ( maybe 10 - 15) before a decent man is willing to take a chance on her, and you can bet there will be a strong pre-nup; or Marci will just have hookups with no intimacy, maybe she'll like lots of cats...

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

So it only took three years for him to become a cuck?

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 2 years ago

Nice story but HELL NO, she shows herself with the last two sentaces,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A mildly entertaining story, but it never really seemed like a "HDK" story, which is an odd thing to say. I know you like RAAC's, but this one seemed strained at times and at times unbelievable given the context of the story. There was very little humor which was a surprise in an HDK story. And although another Beetle's title was fun, it just didn't help the overall story. I suppose you're always looking to improve as an author, but this felt like a step backward even though you managed to garner 120 comments (and growing) as a testament to your skill as a writer. Keep after it. I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Used to be a good author. Right. What happened

korba76korba76about 2 years ago

Last page sank the ship….

You write well enough but this is a rotter

Thank you for pages 1-5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ignore the naysayers. Including that whining, complaining SplitGeode66.

kencorokencoroabout 2 years ago

If Beth is a mere receptionist or a lowly clerk, selling sex for a salary upgrade might have work.

But she's a lawyer! Their common trope might be some amoral assholes, but there's no way you can convince me they are this stupid. Lawyers should be opportunistic AND smart. These amoral whores were opportunistic but stupid, it ruins the character.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

so she passed the Bar but she doesnt know what a prostitute is? really. beth and marci were written as 13 year olds. also guessing beth's parents didnt raise her actually doesnt sound like anyone or thing raised her. e been living under a rock this whole time

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 2 years ago
Ah, The Master

...has graced us with another outstanding story. It's SO well written that we can ALMOST overlook the fantasy world it creates. Oh, well, I enjoy the imagination of SaddleTramp as well.

It's hard, but not impossible, to accept that the MC has the Midas Touch and can turn $25K into $100M in a couple years. Why would Girald think heavy equipment is the best first market for batteries, much less peddle the idea at a used equipment show? Beth is so clueless that she never learns Candy is Dan's main squeeze - you know, her brother? Then she remains clueless through all the obvious hints? Beth remains as stupid as when she thought her husband would accept her office-whore duties, then gets made airtight. The law partners show so little respect for their attorneys that they treat them as cum-sluts? These weaknesses make a beautifully written tale into a most unlikely RAAC.

After it all, I enjoyed the read. Thanks HDK!

Keep 'em comin'.

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

Well that was another entertaining read, too bad he didn’t sample some candy tho. Good read! But hell I’d open your story to see the nice set of boobs in your profile!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I guess Jason never found out Beth was made airtight by 3 geezers over 60... cant imagine any man willing to settle down with someone like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story, the ending and reconciliation just doesn’t work for me. She slept with 4 lawyers and was filled by 3 at one time. She tells him she was going to get laid to improve her status with the company. And he said he would never marry her again because she couldn’t be trusted. Yet you put this ending together. And not hooked him up with the MIT genius CANDy. Who you push off on Dan. This just didn’t compute. The last page sank his ship.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"If he didn't want her to go to the retreat, he should have mentioned it to her, not that it would have made any difference." - Was she unconscious? He might not have said it, exactly, but it was obvious he didn't approve. Besides, she herself says that it wouldn't have made any difference.

\

"Two beautiful, young and talented women attorneys were being let go because of their actions with the senior partners." - Because of THEIR actions? How about the actions of the senior partners?

\

"If he had just told me how he felt before I left for that damned retreat, it would have saved us both a lot of pain and heartbreak." - God that's SUCH a lie! She's already said that if he had said no, she still would have gone.

\

"Obviously, Jason felt differently." - Because it IS different once you're married, and it's not just Jason that feels that way.

\

"I don't think we'd disagree on those important issues anymore. I've learned a lot since our divorce." - I didn't like bringing them back together. I have no problems with a reconciliation, but she went too far. Getting off of his shit list is the most she should have gotten.

\

He doesn't owe her half of everything just because he used the $25k from her to get started. If he wanted to be generous, he could give her half of the $2.1 million that he made from "her" money, but the fortune was due at least as much to his hard work as the money he put into it, and that money was his.

\

I don't know why people are calling this a RAAC. It's not even truly a reconciliation since it's a whole new relationship. If this was a RAAC, he would never have walked out, and he would have welcomed her back with open arms when she got canned.

\

@Anonymous, Beth wasn't demanding her own yacht, LOL!

\

@Powersworder, she didn't "flaunt" Frank in his face, they just happened to be at the same restaurant.

\

I agfee that her switch from contrite to demanding at the end was disconcerting.

\

@AA82ndAA, good point about what business does she have trying to drive a hard bargain when they're already offering three times the value for a company that could have just waited and bought for pennies on the dollar at a bankruptcy sale.

\

@SwordWielder, I agree on an "iron clad pre-nup, but I got the impression that he won't do one, even though SHE offered.

\

Still 5 stars despite my quibbles.

arincharinchabout 2 years ago

Something a little bit different. Needs a final edit though, to bring it to HDN's usual deserved level.

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistTooabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story but the reconciliation seemed very rushed and forced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Trying to walk the line between LW and Rom, didn't work for me. If this had been submitted by any other author I would give it a three. So I did.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellabout 2 years ago

You telegraphed the ending through the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your writing talent is the only reason I gave it a 3, instead of the 1 I viscerally felt.

Once a cheater, ALWAYS a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You semaphored (see what I did there?) that RAAC from the beginning, so no surprises or tension, just disgust. Similar to Forrest Gump, hmm? The man has no direction, but everything he touches turns to gold, even though his girl is a slut and he has mental problems. Well, now he's rich and he's got his slut back; kinda solidifies my opinion of the rich, so, okay.

.

The story was clunky, like it was being "sampled": a scene or two here, fast-forward, another scene, fast-forward, etc. I think maybe you forced this story, didn't have one in mind yet, but Randi made you do one and this drivel is what we got. Not bad, certainly not great, and of course, since you're part of Randi's group, the husband has to end up with the cheating wife.

.

The wife is too dumb to breathe, the husband walks around with eyes only for the slut who hurt him most. Yet another story where the man just can't resist the outward beauty of his ex. She's just too beautiful and he's too horny: apparently the moral of the story, since the wife did NOTHING to redeem herself, is that men are easily controlled by their pricks. So stupid.

.

This work is a solid two stars. Randi's group writes nothing but cuckold stories, but at least yours was better disguised. Still leaves a bad taste in the mouth though, doesn't it?

johsunjohsunabout 2 years ago

Good one. Shows how people can grow and change. Five thumbs up.

rodryder44rodryder44about 2 years ago

Terrific story with Beth rising from the ashes. Five stars

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Excellent as usual. Had no doubt it would be a HIT! 5 BIG FAT FLUFFY TWINKLING STARS!

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

4 stars and only because you let the MC divorce the skanky, slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This certainly wasn't what I was expecting. Although the story had no sex it, it was still and enjoyable read, the writing was--‘way more better’--than the typical stuff on Literotica.

Seechrisgo69 (not really anonymous, waiting for my account to be approved)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Disappointing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a waste of a good story !

teedeedubteedeedubabout 2 years ago

Good to see you back HDK.

LucasredLucasredabout 2 years ago
Decent story

Good story but the last half page ending was rushed. It didn't seem realistic for Jason to go from Never, Never, Ever to OK, let's get remarried.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, don't listen to the naysayers.

cheshirecat99cheshirecat99about 2 years ago

great story well worth a read but would of prefered it longer with the ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An entertaining story but you like RAAC too much. Did she really deserve him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well she got her attitude back pretty quickly

Turning502019Turning502019about 2 years ago

Great story rushed ending

ErotFanErotFanabout 2 years ago

I'm glad to see one of the premier writers is still providing enjoyable stories. I'll keep reading them as long as you keep writing them. 5-stars and kudos

green117green117about 2 years ago
You telling us something

about the 15 year old girl thing?

"I think that's enough, Kendra," Martha broke in. "As a 15 year old girl, Jason will have no interest. He's the kind of guy who obeys laws and avoids angry mothers."

I mean, we have gone over this one before...

Green-something

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

A fun story but the reconciliation with the ex is questionable but then again the heart knows what the heart wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beth is kind of wife JPB or Saddletramp would right, so naive about her busband's reaction and yet somehow an accomplished lawyer. HDK is usually better at making women plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The RAAC is dopey and unconvincing, but the lemming-like belief in "green energy" is hilarious. Even Michael Moore has finally figured out that the "green" movement is a complete fraud. (See "Planet of the Humans").

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WHY did they reconcile?

In QHML1's "Boston to Birmingham" series, the two main characters worked together, had family, and changed over time. This???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story.

kip127kip127about 2 years ago

Love your stories, but this is trash

kip127kip127about 2 years ago

Love your stories, but this is trash

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Why

Why is the author spending time on this rubbish,whilst we we are waiting for his story about little green men from the Lady in Red series?.

secretsalsecretsalabout 2 years ago

It's a great troll job. At first, I was wondering why Beth kept coming back into the story like a bad smell, but turns out it was just a setup for that hilarious ending. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, but I hated the ending. She tries to sleep her way forward with her layer cronies. That's a pretty big choice to make and I liked his reaction to it. I didn't like the choice to take her back. Moving in with Frank was another bad choice and she seems to have shown him that she can't make good ones. You want her to be the mother of your children? I don't think so. He needed to have "Buster" aboard his ship, not Beth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You've all heard that "once a cheater always a cheater"... well, I guess we need to add to that, "once a cuck, always a cuck."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Jason Should Wait For Kendra.

Just kidding, like your story. Kind of ridiculous fun. The ending was phoned in, way too contrived, sudden, and almost cloying sentimental. I guess if Beth couldn't rehook Jason and was through fucking her way to social and business success she was going to join the Carmelites?

It ended with a whimper, but was a fun reading up to that point. Thanks for the effort.

AnnoyMooseAnnoyMooseabout 2 years ago

Great story, thanks. You do have a gift for writing.

Po8pPo8pabout 2 years ago

Shit like this make my skin crawl.

Have mercy on us poor folks who are disgusted by such kind of trash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Could have been a great story.

Hiram325Hiram325about 2 years ago

Good story up to the last half page... RAAC? Really? Hard Pass.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

The transition from the hurt to love was too sudden. You needed to allow some more steps here. Maybe working together in the business?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nicely written. The RAACs seem to come a little too easily in many of these stories. Did she really mature that quickly?

She's a lawyer. Are the wedding vows just boilerplate to her? Why didn't she realize that accepting the marriage proposal changes sex from enjoyable recreation to a vital part of a union?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Decent story but a little too syrupy for my tastes

A_BierceA_Bierceabout 2 years ago

Apperently a flock (gaggle? murmuration? murder? bloat? congeries? ) of closed-minded commentators won't accept your clear narrative of Beth's growth from self-centered, blindered, and bewildered lawyer to understanding, empathetic, repentant former wife. You succeeded, in my book, and confirmed that indeed, with a little help from your friends (and oodles of money) all you need is love. Very nicely done, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nope. Absolutely hate this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good job! Loved how the Beth and Candy outcomes were not foreshadowed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh for the sake of sweet loving Jesus. Too bad there aren't negative numbers available.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Agree with A_B… of 10 days ago.

(Do believe the set-up for Beth’s final comments & attitude was somewhat lacking).

Certainly another 5 from me.

Craig

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The f9 lines, are absolutely hilarious.... Yeah, I can see what you mean. Every day of our married life, your father has made it a point to tell me not to sleep with other men. That made it clear how he felt on that particular day. I'm just waiting for the morning he forgets to mention it," Pat replied sarcastically

SeaChangerSeaChangerabout 2 years ago

Beth's lack of empathy is cured ...

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A successful man isn't going to take back the wife who decided to be the village bike just because some time has passed. A

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Goes back to become cuck again.

Worst story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

just because beth grew as a person doesn't mean you had to force jason back with her and then you did that absolute shit dan and candy thing. just stop sabotaging your stories already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked this interesting story, though at the end, Beth & Jason reconnecting on that boat relatively suddenly was a bit rushed. I'd think at least some dating again to make sure would happen. I also question why he'd return to the woman who'd cheat on him, albeit Beth saying she did it for them (right!).

I had to laugh at Beth's mom telling her that every day her husband tells her not to screw other men & waiting for the day he forgets. . One of the highlights of this story. All in all, well written & as stated, interesting. 2nd time reading this. 5 stars -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting, well edited (mostly), naïve with regard to the mechanics of batteries and motors (and human interaction)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You forgot to mention the lobotomy Jason had. It was either that or traumatic brain injury he had that would account for the complete personality reversal.

Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry but as a love story it didn't work for me. She is still an immature person. I dont buy her "change". Not sure with Jason would want her back. You didn't give us readers any reason to want them back together. Her father is still an asshole too. Just an ok read for me, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Either this is a different person using the authors login, or you lost a very good editor, because the language is stilted, the layout is poorly thought out, and the plotting is nonsensical.

SawdustMakerSawdustMakeralmost 2 years ago

As I look through all these comments, I find it interesting that the biggest critics are all posting as anonymous. Why? It's easy to be critical when no one knows who you are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The dialogue in this story is incredulous, the women gushing over the beauty of the other...who talks like that. While reading this crap one gets the urge to gag. 2/5

Laurentius0150Laurentius0150almost 2 years ago

Once again you came through with a great story. Just curious cause your biography says male, so who's magnificent boobs are you sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story looks like it is all about Jason, but…Beth was always the protagonist in this story…Jason was the antagonist…although that is not how it was made to appear. Beth’s final statement closing out the story defines this.

Beth states:

"Let's go tell that bitch that the big stateroom is reserved for the owner and his intended. She can bang my brother in the damned hammock for all I care. By the way, I want three kids, a dog and a yacht. I hope you're up for it."

Whew!!! Ouch! It took her years to “win” everybody over…but especially Jason, to her new phony, (I finally get it, I’ve changed) reformed and understanding, persona.

You can only imagine the whole “family” (especially Jason, Dan and Candy) standing open mouthed, like a fish out of water, hearing her real attitude finally emerge after all they have done for her. The realization that they were all conned, (but primarily Jason again,) by this selfish, “its all about me!” and “I don’t give a shit about you (I ain’t askin’…I’m tellin ya’) those close to me, or anybody else for that matter,” attitude, could only shock the shit out of them.

Her motives, of course, are open to question, but could certainly involve really hurting Jason for “screwing up her life” in the divorce and its aftermath, and getting back the “controlling life” she believes she is entitled to. With her admission here it is sadly evident she has never really changed.

It is interesting that Harddaysknight built this 6 page long story about Beth supposedly struggling to understand herself, and getting Jason back, while implying an RAAC happy ending is coming, only to end with this depressive surprise. (TaDa!!! Gotcha!…Hahaha)

Personally, I couldn’t get emotionally attached to any of the characters. So, although the story is interesting, it felt flat to me. That means it winds up average… 3 stars. Thanks for the story, the writing effort and the sharing.

Merlin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And aninymius critic who thoughly enjoyed this story. I pick no nits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

worst cuck story ive ever read .

congrats .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

SIMILAR Stories